Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1485
  1. - Top - End - #1111
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    C'nor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Avatar by Kasanip

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    I would have posted earlier, but stuff came up, so...

    Anyway, I hope you're feeling better.

    As for the avatar, I like all of them, but the middle row, and the one in the tope left corner with the scarf, are my favorites.

    (Speaking of your art and avatars, do you mind if I use that sketch you made for me as an avatar?)
    Plague Rat in the Playground

    Quote Originally Posted by SJ Tucker, Firebird's Child
    Wonders of the water air and earth are all the same
    you'll never know a wonder like the wonders of the flame!
    Freely fly as what you are and never walk in shame;
    You must not fear to blister if you'd live a life in flame -
    I am girl and firebird and solace is my name!

  2. - Top - End - #1112
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Keveak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where we lay our scene
    Gender
    Male2Female

    smile Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Hello everyone! How are you?
    It became cold now, and so I got a cold. It's always a terrible feeling.

    Spoiler
    Show


    Thank you Memnarch and A Rainy Knight for idea. For avatar, some ideas were sketched:

    Spoiler
    Show


    Of 'new character', maybe she is left over idea from PW&K. Maybe she seems like Fire Emblem character too. It would be nice to have a Fire Emblem story again. 
    A cold is never fun, I hope it will be gone soon. Spending all winter sick is never fun.

    As for your sketches, they are great as always. I do particularly like the one with the scarf and the lower left one, though. If I have to chose.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Emphatic shirts.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

    At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

    An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

  3. - Top - End - #1113
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Kasanip's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    Thank you everyone for your advice and warm wishes.
    I am feeling a little better now!

    Spoiler
    Show


    Also, it became a new avatar for winter:

    Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    I like the one of you on the computer, for some reason... what does the kanji mean?
    It is "A" letter.
    Spoiler
    Show


    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Ice View Post
    dat scarf.

    If you have time, you should definitely join an FE game. You make bad-ass sprites and are more eloquent than most of the other players.
    Thank you! I will try to sometime.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tengu_temp View Post
    My favorite picture is the one in the lower left corner. Can't help but wonder about the context.
    It is season of mikan. Always to give them as gifts and receive as presents. Being sick, I slept in kotatsu with the mikan on table. Accidentally the table was moved, so mikan fell on me.
    Last edited by Kasanip; 2011-11-30 at 04:47 AM.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

  4. - Top - End - #1114
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Tengu_temp's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Poland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    Huh, for some reason I assumed it was more like this:

    Kasanip used Burrow!
    It was very effective!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    It is "A" letter.
    Spoiler
    Show
    And this just makes me think of Azumanga Daioh.
    Last edited by Tengu_temp; 2011-12-02 at 07:14 AM.

    Siela Tempo by the talented Kasanip. Tengu by myself.
    Super Robot Wars Unification - large-scale mecha game, now running, always recruiting!
    Spoiler
    Show





  5. - Top - End - #1115
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Kasanip's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    Recently to try to return to play Eris. At beginning, she was supposed to be villain character. But game is very dark atmosphere, and there was much humor because dice cannot be rolled properly for me. So suddenly became something like a heroine.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Just to try some color a little.

    I should try to draw more finish pictures and body picture.
    Last edited by Kasanip; 2011-12-03 at 04:44 AM.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

  6. - Top - End - #1116
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Vulion's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Roselle, Illinois
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Recently to try to return to play Eris. At beginning, she was supposed to be villain character. But game is very dark atmosphere, and there was much humor because dice cannot be rolled properly for me. So suddenly became something like a heroine.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Just to try some color a little.

    I should try to draw more finish pictures and body picture.
    Your skill is, as ever, something to strive for. Bravo, say I, bravo!
    Avatar by me. Coloring by Crimmy.

    Come one, come all! My Drawngs! Here!!!

    My Deviant Art Page: Turayl

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by OverWilliam View Post
    Man, every time you think 'could this stuff POSSIBLY get any cooler,' Vulion takes yet another level in Badass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredthefighter View Post
    Thanks Vulion, you're awesome.
    Vulion, Awesome Incarnate, coming to an art request near you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calamity View Post
    Also, I'm surprised this thread hasn't exploded due to over-awesomeness yet Vul.

  7. - Top - End - #1117
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    memnarch's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the mind.

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    Whoa, holy crap! It's Vulion! Haven't seen you in awhile.



    I like this picture; nice use of colours, plus it reminds me of something, but I can't put my finger on it...
    If you want a OotS style Touhou avatar, send me a request.

    Currently playing: Minecraft, L4D2, Awesomenauts. Available for L4D2 shenanigans almost anytime.

    Steam name: memnarch. Same avatar.

  8. - Top - End - #1118
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    A Rainy Knight's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In the rain.

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    The coloring looks really pretty in these latest sketches! Also, while we're on the topic of coloring:


    My favorite is still the one that you chose as your avatar, but I thought these deserved some color as well.
    Beautiful avatar of peerless beauty by Kasanip!
    Sigatars by Prime32 and Kasanip/me.
    High School Harem Comedy, my original game system!


    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ghost View Post
    Dangit Rainy, why must you be so smart?

  9. - Top - End - #1119
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Kasanip's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulion View Post
    Your skill is, as ever, something to strive for. Bravo, say I, bravo!
    Thank you very much!

    Quote Originally Posted by memnarch View Post
    I like this picture; nice use of colours, plus it reminds me of something, but I can't put my finger on it...
    Thank you! Probably it reminds of Mokou for you I think.

    Quote Originally Posted by A Rainy Knight View Post
    The coloring looks really pretty in these latest sketches! Also, while we're on the topic of coloring:

    My favorite is still the one that you chose as your avatar, but I thought these deserved some color as well.
    I am sorry for slow reply! But thank you very much for this present! They look very nice. I put in the signature

    I'm sorry there are few drawings. Winter vacation starts December 27th, so I must finish study soon. I am also helping circle preparation for presentation.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

  10. - Top - End - #1120
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Fri's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    where the wind blows

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    Another cold? Do you need cirno's help again, kasanip?

    And by the way, I'm going to use this to tell you can start posting in spriggan. I hope you haven't waited for too long, and I hope you're still interested in it.

    You got Magic Mech in My Police Procedural!
    In this forum, Gaming is Serious Business, and Anyone Can Die. Not even your status as the Ensemble Darkhorse can guarantee your survival.
    Disciple of GITP Trope-Fu Temple And Captain of GITP Valkyrie Squadron.
    Spoiler
    Show


    The OTP in the playground.
    Awesome Elizabeth Shelley by Hollamer
    My Gallery/My Star Wolves 3 LP

  11. - Top - End - #1121
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Kasanip's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    Spoiler
    Show


    I want to try and write a thoughts of the time of the year 2011. It was a year with so many pain and trouble.
    But enduring, there were many important things discovered and protected.
    It has been very difficult, but we together everything is possible.
    Never give up on dream.
    Never give up on life.
    Never give up on tomorrow.
    For my family,
    For my friends,
    For everyone everywhere I want to say thank you and show strong support.
    We will never forget.
    Let's make 2012 a better year together!


    Happy New Year!


    Everyone always supports me. Even when so many bad things happen this year for me, always people give encouragement. I always have guilty and nervous feeling to post here. To not make update, to write poorly, to misunderstand. But everyone always helps me. Thank you!
    Spoiler
    Show



    It is normal update of some sketch. There was not very much time, so no complete pictures. Wish for 2012 is to make more finish pictures!
    Some Fire Emblem characters recently:
    Spoiler
    Show




    Eris is the Fire Sorceress:
    Spoiler
    Show


    Eris Sketch:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Eris doesn't like spiders.


    Kamome Sketch:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Kamome wants uniform!


    Other Sketches:
    Spoiler
    Show


    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

  12. - Top - End - #1122
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    memnarch's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the mind.

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Now this; this is very well done.

    Spoiler
    Show
    This you?

    Eris is the Fire Sorceress:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Oooo...... Fire........

    Eris Sketch:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Eris doesn't like spiders.
    I imagine the spiders don't like her so much either. :P

    Kamome Sketch:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Kamome wants uniform!
    This one's cute.

    Other Sketches:
    Spoiler
    Show


    [/quote]
    Top pictures I like, bottom one seems odd. But that's just my opinion.
    If you want a OotS style Touhou avatar, send me a request.

    Currently playing: Minecraft, L4D2, Awesomenauts. Available for L4D2 shenanigans almost anytime.

    Steam name: memnarch. Same avatar.

  13. - Top - End - #1123
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Tengu_temp's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Poland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    It might be odd, but damn if that's not cute.

    Siela Tempo by the talented Kasanip. Tengu by myself.
    Super Robot Wars Unification - large-scale mecha game, now running, always recruiting!
    Spoiler
    Show





  14. - Top - End - #1124
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Prime32's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    I'm just going to repeat memnarch and go "ooh" and "aah" at the Eris pics. (other stuff is also good)
    Art - Homebrew - Avatar adoptions
    Spirit Artist in the Playground

  15. - Top - End - #1125
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    kamikasei's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    Happy New Year, Kasanip, and I hope you have a good one in 2012.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Kamome Sketch:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Kamome wants uniform!
    I'm not sure Kamome wants it, but you make a good case for it.

  16. - Top - End - #1126
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Silverraptor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    A nice, sparkly place.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    These are wonderful sketches Kasanip. I just wish I knew who each character was.

  17. - Top - End - #1127
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Thorns's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Antarctica
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    My friend partially translated the first pic for me. :<a I'm sorry that your year has been so rough, Kasanip, but each and every experience makes us wiser, right? I'm sure things will get better so long as you keep learning from your experiences. :3

    Happy New Year! <3

  18. - Top - End - #1128
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Keveak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where we lay our scene
    Gender
    Male2Female

    smile Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Amazing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Eris is the Fire Sorceress:
    Spoiler
    Show


    Eris Sketch:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Eris doesn't like spiders.
    Eris looks like a fun character, great work! ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Kamome Sketch:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Kamome wants uniform!
    Absolutely adorable. :3

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Other Sketches:
    Spoiler
    Show


    Very nice as well, I am unsure as to what is going on in the last one, but it looks very fun and adorable.

    And a happy New Years to you, Kasanip!
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Emphatic shirts.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

    At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

    An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

  19. - Top - End - #1129
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Raz_Fox's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Imladris
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    Those Eris pictures are beautiful, Kasa-chan.

    Happy New Year, and be well.
    -build that wall and build it strong-
    Kasanip - best artist; Rarity - best smile; Thanqol - good Question
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

  20. - Top - End - #1130
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Elder Tsofu's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In Arts and Crafts.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    You're sometimes nervous when you post here? Don't be, I can honestly not see a situation which couldn't be remedied with a clarification in a second post.

    I really like the first and second picture, and the Eris ones and ... well the others as well. ^^
    The first one looks so serene, and is something I would seriously consider using as a wall-decoration if I found it printed on some rough linen. The second is quite different from what I'm used to see around here but is well executed nonetheless (although the lower three fingers seem a bit short). Eris ... seem like a person I wouldn't like to annoy.

    Man I'd love to be able to draw, but where to find the time to learn it...

    I wish you'll get a year with less troubles, we humans have a tendency to overcome hardships.
    Per aspera ad astra! (through hardships to the stars)
    Avatar is trying to give a visual representation of my role in the WW/Mafia game "Typical Werewolf".

  21. - Top - End - #1131
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Kasanip's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    Quote Originally Posted by memnarch View Post
    Now this; this is very well done.

    This you?
    It was try to make a fast paint of me. But I need to become better first.

    Oooo...... Fire........

    I imagine the spiders don't like her so much either. :P
    Yes I don't think so too!

    Quote Originally Posted by memnarch View Post
    Top pictures I like, bottom one seems odd. But that's just my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengu_temp View Post
    It might be odd, but damn if that's not cute.
    Sorry it is not explain. It is for [Art Upgrade Project] thread. Challenge was "draw a river and lines." (I think it is this meaning!). So I tried to make it interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    I'm just going to repeat memnarch and go "ooh" and "aah" at the Eris pics. (other stuff is also good)
    Thank you! Happy New Year Prime32. I am excited to read more of your Replay and viewing your art!

    Quote Originally Posted by kamikasei View Post
    Happy New Year, Kasanip, and I hope you have a good one in 2012.

    I'm not sure Kamome wants it, but you make a good case for it.
    Thank you! Please have a Happy New Year too!
    I think Kamome wants a cute uniform. But is worried of other crew reaction.


    Quote Originally Posted by Thorns View Post
    My friend partially translated the first pic for me. :<a I'm sorry that your year has been so rough, Kasanip, but each and every experience makes us wiser, right? I'm sure things will get better so long as you keep learning from your experiences. :3

    Happy New Year! <3
    Thank you very much! Please have a Happy New Year too! I am excited to read more of your Replay and cheer for Alveri!

    Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    Amazing.



    Eris looks like a fun character, great work! ^_^



    Absolutely adorable. :3



    Very nice as well, I am unsure as to what is going on in the last one, but it looks very fun and adorable.

    And a happy New Years to you, Kasanip!
    Thank you! Please have a Happy New Year too! Eris is a fun character in imagination. I hope in game she can become this interesting sometime.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    Those Eris pictures are beautiful, Kasa-chan.

    Happy New Year, and be well.
    Thank you Raz_Fox! I hope you have a Happy New Year too! Please stay in touch more often! When I see other fox character, I think of your characters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elder Tsofu View Post
    You're sometimes nervous when you post here? Don't be, I can honestly not see a situation which couldn't be remedied with a clarification in a second post.

    I really like the first and second picture, and the Eris ones and ... well the others as well. ^^
    The first one looks so serene, and is something I would seriously consider using as a wall-decoration if I found it printed on some rough linen. The second is quite different from what I'm used to see around here but is well executed nonetheless (although the lower three fingers seem a bit short). Eris ... seem like a person I wouldn't like to annoy.

    Man I'd love to be able to draw, but where to find the time to learn it...

    I wish you'll get a year with less troubles, we humans have a tendency to overcome hardships.
    Per aspera ad astra! (through hardships to the stars)
    Thank you! Please have a Happy New Year too!

    I am always nervous to make post without art. It seems like it would be disappoint of the viewers. But maybe I should try to make more art and comment. I think it is a good promise for 2012. I want to make more art. Because it is communication too. I hope you try your best! Let's make it a colorful 2012!


    Quote Originally Posted by Silverraptor View Post
    These are wonderful sketches Kasanip. I just wish I knew who each character was.
    Thank you!
    I am sorry it is out-of-place response! But it is important question.

    Actually it was surprise and I became worried also.

    I think I almost only post picture of oots rp characters for a long time. My thought was "it is relate to other forum member so maybe it will be interesting for them" I think. But maybe it is not relating to other members. So, please offer advice freely everyone!

    Should I post other pictures too?
    Should I explain more about characters like Eris also? Is it not interesting for you?
    Do you have art request for sketching? It is a long time since to do music sketch request. But maybe it can be fun to try again? I can try to show improving.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

  22. - Top - End - #1132
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    C'nor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Avatar by Kasanip

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Do you have art request for sketching? It is a long time since to do music sketch request. But maybe it can be fun to try again? I can try to show improving.
    Huh. I hadn't ever thought of making a music sketch... It makes sense, though, if what I'm thinking it is is right. The basic principle is to listen to a song, and then sketch the mental images you get from that, correct?

    Also, I hadn't realized Eris was so scary when she first met Kyranis. She might have been treated with more... Deference, if I had, though simply treating her as an equal seems to have worked well enough.
    Last edited by C'nor; 2012-01-04 at 11:08 AM.
    Plague Rat in the Playground

    Quote Originally Posted by SJ Tucker, Firebird's Child
    Wonders of the water air and earth are all the same
    you'll never know a wonder like the wonders of the flame!
    Freely fly as what you are and never walk in shame;
    You must not fear to blister if you'd live a life in flame -
    I am girl and firebird and solace is my name!

  23. - Top - End - #1133
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Tengu_temp's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Poland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Do you have art request for sketching?
    Do you think you could draw some of the other characters from Mecha Sky Pirates? I'd like to see how you see them. Don't do it if you're busy with something else, though - I can't DM much lately due to projects and exams, so it's no fair for me to ask other busy people to put on extra work.

    Siela Tempo by the talented Kasanip. Tengu by myself.
    Super Robot Wars Unification - large-scale mecha game, now running, always recruiting!
    Spoiler
    Show





  24. - Top - End - #1134
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Silverraptor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    A nice, sparkly place.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Should I post other pictures too?
    Yes!

  25. - Top - End - #1135
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    memnarch's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the mind.

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    Blah, can't anyway to get just the music without the name or anything like that (because while the music is cool, the name is very weird if you haven't played the game. It's the tune that plays on the title screen)
    If you want a OotS style Touhou avatar, send me a request.

    Currently playing: Minecraft, L4D2, Awesomenauts. Available for L4D2 shenanigans almost anytime.

    Steam name: memnarch. Same avatar.

  26. - Top - End - #1136
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Elagune's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    It's been a long time since I posted in here, but you've improved your art!

    I think it's great that your working on your painting now. I'm doing the same!

  27. - Top - End - #1137
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Kasanip's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Huh. I hadn't ever thought of making a music sketch... It makes sense, though, if what I'm thinking it is is right. The basic principle is to listen to a song, and then sketch the mental images you get from that, correct?

    Also, I hadn't realized Eris was so scary when she first met Kyranis. She might have been treated with more... Deference, if I had, though simply treating her as an equal seems to have worked well enough.

    Yes, that is idea of music sketch. For me it is very inspirational for drawing music sketch. Previously, I made 'music sketch' to draw concept quickly with just feeling of song. Maybe if I like it very much, I will try to make more finished picture from song this time.

    Of Eris, of course these are my wishes of Eris' character. In games I don't think I can express wish so well in language. Also in game Eris suffers because of dice roll. When Kyranis met Eris, it was hospital after battle finished. Because in battle I roll 1, 1, 1.
    At such a time in this thread I wrote sad post because, like this picture, imagination of Eris' character is not such a person. Of course Kyranis and C'nor haven't seen true Eris' power. And when she isn't in combat of course she is nicer because she behaves like an arrogant child.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tengu_temp View Post
    Do you think you could draw some of the other characters from Mecha Sky Pirates? I'd like to see how you see them. Don't do it if you're busy with something else, though - I can't DM much lately due to projects and exams, so it's no fair for me to ask other busy people to put on extra work.
    Maybe I can try! I have to try to find profile. I never read profile appearance of other character. So, if it is not referenced, it will be very strange probably.

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverraptor View Post
    Yes!
    Thank you for answering question. Can you and other viewers answer the other questions? Thank you! 

    Quote Originally Posted by memnarch View Post
    Blah, can't anyway to get just the music without the name or anything like that (because while the music is cool, the name is very weird if you haven't played the game. It's the tune that plays on the title screen)
    Ok, I will try after school tomorrow!

    Quote Originally Posted by Elagune View Post
    It's been a long time since I posted in here, but you've improved your art!

    I think it's great that your working on your painting now. I'm doing the same!
    Thank you for your nice comment!
    Painting is very fun to do also I think. It is nice to see your posts again.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

  28. - Top - End - #1138
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    memnarch's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the mind.

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    ...

    Thank you for answering question. Can you and other viewers answer the other questions? Thank you! 
    Spoiler
    Show
    Should I explain more about characters like Eris also? Is it not interesting for you?
    Do you have art request for sketching? It is a long time since to do music sketch request. But maybe it can be fun to try again? I can try to show improving.

    More explanations == a plus.
    Yes, I've got requests, but you're already planning to use the music that I provided, so I don't want to make any right now.

    One idea I got is to do a series of pictures showing how you make the final, coloured image. Like this one.
    Spoiler
    Show


    Ok, I will try after school tomorrow!

    ....
    No pressure, no rush; just enjoy drawing and don't worry about us. We're a patient bunch.
    If you want a OotS style Touhou avatar, send me a request.

    Currently playing: Minecraft, L4D2, Awesomenauts. Available for L4D2 shenanigans almost anytime.

    Steam name: memnarch. Same avatar.

  29. - Top - End - #1139
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Thorns's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Antarctica
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Should I post other pictures too?
    Should I explain more about characters like Eris also? Is it not interesting for you?
    Do you have art request for sketching? It is a long time since to do music sketch request. But maybe it can be fun to try again? I can try to show improving.
    Please keep showing us more of your work, I really enjoy both your work and receiving updates from you, to see how you're doing. :3 Also I'd love to hear more about her, though I'm not very familiar with Fire Emblem. :o Had to google to figure out that there's a d20 Fire Emblem game...

    As for requests... |3 Nah, you've drawn Alveri enough on your own accord. Music request? :o... Sounds interesting, maybe try http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6GK8HhjQQE ? Very heavy music. Maybe even a little fitting of Alveri. :3

  30. - Top - End - #1140
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    C'nor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Avatar by Kasanip

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Thank you!
    I am sorry it is out-of-place response! But it is important question.

    Actually it was surprise and I became worried also.

    I think I almost only post picture of oots rp characters for a long time. My thought was "it is relate to other forum member so maybe it will be interesting for them" I think. But maybe it is not relating to other members. So, please offer advice freely everyone!

    Should I post other pictures too?
    Should I explain more about characters like Eris also? Is it not interesting for you?
    Do you have art request for sketching? It is a long time since to do music sketch request. But maybe it can be fun to try again? I can try to show improving.

    1. Definitely. If we didn't like your art enough to want to see more of it, we wouldn't be watching the thread.
    2. I find it quite interesting to see what you imagine your characters as, so I certainly wouldn't have any objections to you posting more explanation about your characters.
    3. Not unless you're actively asking for requests. I've already got one that you made for me, so unless you're specifically hoping for people to do so, it seems kind of greedy for me to ask for any more at this point.
    Plague Rat in the Playground

    Quote Originally Posted by SJ Tucker, Firebird's Child
    Wonders of the water air and earth are all the same
    you'll never know a wonder like the wonders of the flame!
    Freely fly as what you are and never walk in shame;
    You must not fear to blister if you'd live a life in flame -
    I am girl and firebird and solace is my name!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •