New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 153031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1485
  1. - Top - End - #1171
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Huh? Why didn't I have this thread subscribed anymore? I really should've...

Anyways, greetings Kasanip! Good to see you're still here. I somehow thought you'd vanished from the face of earth.

Don't know if you've changed, but if you have, hopefully it's for the better. I wish you get over any depressed feelings soon.
    It is a long time no see Frozen_Feet! It is nice to see you again. Sorry, it seems after to leave BleachITP game last fall, there is nothing in Free Form Roleplaying Forum for me. I hope everything is well for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Tengu_temp View Post
    Sorry to hear that your life's not going too well. Hope it gets better.

Kamome's profile motivated me to take MSP off-hiatus, at least. So rest assured your work is inspiring people and making them feel better!
    It is started again? I should go look now.

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    I haven't known you for long enough to say if you've changed. But you're definitely still making people happy. Me, for example. You made a wonderful sketch for me, and then shrank it down to avatar size as soon as I asked if I could use it as one, and the piece, as well as the fact that you were perfectly willing to make it as a gift, made me very happy, and still do. Sounds like you're having a rough time. I hope things get better for you soon.

The same thing applies to the works you post here; I didn't request them, but they still look beautiful, and that's enough to make me feel happier, and glad that you're producing things like them.
    Thank you for your comment! I hope I can draw Kyranis again soon.

Quote Originally Posted by A Rainy Knight View Post
    I hope you start feeling better soon, Kasanip. And don't worry, requests and gifts or not, it always makes me a little happier to see anything you've posted!
    Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Ice View Post
    One constant factor to account for is that peoples' moods tend to dip around colder seasons. That said, there's no need to be distraught about "not making people happy". You'll eventually finish whatever you're doing and those people can be happy then, not before- it's not a race, after all.

As you can tell, you've got a topic full of people supporting you and what you do (even if it is just over the internet). We're all changing all the time, but there are some constants- there are still people being inspired by this thread or posting support in it all the time.
    Thank you for your comment. It helped me learn an important thing.

I am sorry for my last post everyone. I made selfish and childish comment. m(_ _)m I am very happy to have everyone's support. I think many of the posts I see here are always from the same people, and I treasure all of you very much. So I am sorry for the depressing message before. I hope everyone is having a good year right now. I'll do my best too!

Next profile is Mir! Then I will try to do other sketching more.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

2. - Top - End - #1172
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Thank you for your comment! I hope I can draw Kyranis again soon.
    You're welcome! And if you want to draw either of them, feel free - I'm certainly not going to object to getting awesome sketches of my characters.

3. - Top - End - #1173
    Firbolg in the Playground

Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well from the weather, Kasanip, so I draw you this!

It's convenient Eris!

Hopefully you'll feel better soon.
    Last edited by Fri; 2012-01-25 at 09:37 AM.
    You got Magic Mech in My Police Procedural!
    In this forum, Gaming is Serious Business, and Anyone Can Die. Not even your status as the Ensemble Darkhorse can guarantee your survival.

Disciple of GITP Trope-Fu Temple And Captain of GITP Valkyrie Squadron.
    Spoiler
    Show

The OTP in the playground.
    Awesome Elizabeth Shelley by Hollamer
    My Gallery/My Star Wolves 3 LP

4. - Top - End - #1174
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

I am sorry for my last post everyone. I made selfish and childish comment. m(_ _)m I am very happy to have everyone's support. I think many of the posts I see here are always from the same people, and I treasure all of you very much. So I am sorry for the depressing message before. I hope everyone is having a good year right now. I'll do my best too!
    It's no problem at all, we all have to be a little depressed at times. We don't mind it if we can help you feel better, even if only by listening.

Hope you will have a super year!

Next profile is Mir! Then I will try to do other sketching more.
    Eagerly anticipating it, your profiles are quite interesting. O.O
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

5. - Top - End - #1175

Blah, whatever. Don't feel bad for the previous post, everyone feels down on occasion. I don't feel the best in winter myself.

Also, as I didn't post before, just seeing new stuff makes people happy here.
    If you want a OotS style Touhou avatar, send me a request.

Steam name: memnarch. Same avatar.

6. - Top - End - #1176
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah, there is nothing selfish and childish about feeling bad and wishing things turn out better. It's perfectly normal.

Siela Tempo by the talented Kasanip. Tengu by myself.
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #1177
    Banned

Tengu is right, Kasanip. You have nothing to apologize for. I'm sure everyone here has experienced feeling down and wanting things to get better. Nor is there anything wrong with showing it in a place where you can act freely. This isn't a job, school or otherwise somewhere public, everyone here is here voluntarily and this thread at least is yours.

Also, I'm sure that most people here have been depressed at times too and felt the need to talk about it, so they'll understand. So don't feel guilty for it.

8. - Top - End - #1178
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

You are a very kind person Kasanip! Don't worry too much; you are always doing so much work.

I don't come often to the message boards these days, but I try to keep an eye on your sketchbook. I eagerly await Mir's profile!

9. - Top - End - #1179
    Ogre in the Playground

Thank you everyone so much for your support!

Quote Originally Posted by Fri View Post
    Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well from the weather, Kasanip, so I draw you this!

Spoiler
    Show

It's convenient Eris!

Hopefully you'll feel better soon.
    I think Eris would be very angry to be used. But it looks like me very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser Omnik View Post
    You are a very kind person Kasanip! Don't worry too much; you are always doing so much work.

I don't come often to the message boards these days, but I try to keep an eye on your sketchbook. I eagerly await Mir's profile!
    I hope it is pleasing for you!

10. - Top - End - #1180
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Mir is the Goddess of Wisdom, Language, Fate, and Borders played by Kasanip from forum game "Heroes of Myth" by Omnik (Kaiser Omnik).
    {table]History:Mir was the 'youngest' of the deities. Her concept is the dutiful filial piety, show by action example, and always love. In the early time of the game, she had a dream oracle of the dark future before her family (she has foresight of Fate), and with the burden she knew she had to carry. She struggled with this burden very much, and trying always to help and teach wisdom, at last she ran to her father.Of his advice, began Mir's focus for the future. Always she tried to get her family to work together, even when it broke itself apart. When their father was murdered by one of her brother's, Mir's counsel and wisdom was tested many times. And when she was betrayed and injured, at last her family began to realize her fears and hopes.

Personality: Mir was always investigating and exploring, but with honesty, humility and hope. When teaching, Mir was always learning. And when there was the great threat appearing at last, Mir first recognized it from her visions, and in venturing into the trap with determination, rallied her family, and acted as focus for their powers. She believed in her family and always encouraged or supported them. Of flaws, Mir never reacted to surprise very well. Also her family members (especially Duke and Garland) could earn her displeasure. If Mir was displeased, likely she will give long rebuke speech to them and hold their hands so it cannot be run away from. But she still loves and forgives, so it is ok.

Ability:Mir's power was true-language and seals and protective miracles. Of greatest accomplishment was to use the emotions and feelings of all of her family, and everything of their dreams and wishes to weave a seal for the primordial evil. Mir's other greatest ability was her love for her family. She comforted, supported, and berated her family. And she suffered so much in the story. She had such a strong enduring spirit.

• Favorite Word: "Sahk" (it means "Family")
    • Favorite Accessory: Ribbon of every colors over her heart (gift from character Duke, played by Raz_Fox)
    • Favorite Flower: Ynresia (flower of hope)
    • Favorite Quote:
      Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser Omnik: Eunok
      "...Seek to make the world into what it should be. Be true to what you are. It may be painful, but it is the path you chose for yourself, and that makes it worthwhile. In the end, it may seem like not much has changed, but that's not true; you'll have changed."

Postscript: Mir is the best character I have ever played (and hardest to write!). Somehow she became very important to the story despite my amateur ability. When I played this game, I used so much help from my teacher and my parents, so even they know this character very well I think. When sketching this picture, my mother said "I remember this girl!" Somehow, it is pride and embarrassed feeling for me. When the game finished, I became very interested to try to make more stories. She is very Kannon and Benzaiten-like character. But maybe some part of her is like me. I have very close connection to her, since disaster last year. I realized how important my family is for me too. It is important for me that my family endures, even if I have pain sometimes. When my family is hurt, it is a good idea to think "what would Mir do at such a time?" I think to be such a person is very very very difficult. But I think we should be more like this character. Maybe of Kasanip OOTS characters, Mir is 'iconic character' I think. My favorite trait of Mir is always loving and trying hard.

Playing Mir made me interested to try and play more games on this forum. But I don't have enough time now to play like Mir. However, now I can do all my post by myself. Maybe it is not perfect, but I know I have improved so much. Maybe in art too, to look at old pictures of Mir. But they are still cute.
    [/table]
    ~*~
    Last edited by Kasanip; 2012-01-29 at 08:41 AM.

11. - Top - End - #1181
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Ooh... .

12. - Top - End - #1182
    Ogre in the Playground

The coloring on that one's really pretty... it reminds me of looking into a stained-glass window with the sun shining through it.
    High School Harem Comedy, my original game system!

13. - Top - End - #1183
    Titan in the Playground

I like this picture. Somehow, Mir looks like a benevolent and powerful, but not entirely human being to me. I guess that's only appropriate, because she's a goddess and not a human.

Siela Tempo by the talented Kasanip. Tengu by myself.
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #1184
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Thank you everyone so much for your support!

I think Eris would be very angry to be used. But it looks like me very much!

I hope it is pleasing for you!
    It certainly is!

And that picture is not just gorgeous, it's inspiring! As was your portrayal of Mir during the game. Great job!

15. - Top - End - #1185
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

Beautiful picture, Kasanip. I agree with it looking very much like a stained glass window as well very magical.

Mir seems like an excellent character as well, very much a character I would have liked to see in play. Although, I do wonder what would happen if her and Eris ever met. :3
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

16. - Top - End - #1186
    Ettin in the Playground

I notice little mention is made of Mir's oldest brother, who looked after her and loved her very much, who once saved her life after she was betrayed by a sibling and tried to rescue her from the big bad after she was captured by him. That entire game was great, but the relationship between Mir and The Duke was my favorite part, how Mir guided her foolish and whimsical big brother and how he protected his vulnerable and childlike little sister.

That said, I'm not sure how well the music fits her... there was one piece you linked to in the now-gone Heroes of Myth OOC that fitted her perfectly, but I no longer remember what it was... alas.

The picture, however, is beautiful, and very well-done, and brings back memories of playing alongside Mir. Thank you for taking the time to remember her!
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

17. - Top - End - #1187
    Ogre in the Playground

Pictures of Mir always make me smile, she's such a peaceful looking character.

Also, looking at the picture of two girls on the last page it's clear how much you've improved, it was only a few months ago people were suggesting more full-body and action sketches, and to see something as dramatic as that is really cool!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Awesome Iron Chef avatars by Neoseph7! Murkrow avatar of coolness by Introbulus!

18. - Top - End - #1188

Quote Originally Posted by banthesun View Post

Also, looking at the picture of two girls on the last page it's clear how much you've improved, it was only a few months ago people were suggesting more full-body and action sketches, and to see something as dramatic as that is really cool!
    Hell yes! You've much improved!

19. - Top - End - #1189
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Ooh... .
    Wow!

The coloring on that one's really pretty... it reminds me of looking into a stained-glass window with the sun shining through it.
    Thank you! I think the color became very bright. But somehow it is still a nice feeling, and has a warm aura.

Quote Originally Posted by Tengu Temp
    I like this picture. Somehow, Mir looks like a benevolent and powerful, but not entirely human being to me. I guess that's only appropriate, because she's a goddess and not a human.
    Thank you Tengu Temp! I tried to make a picture like this, so I am happy the feeling was seen! I Iike pictures because it is this kind of communication!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser Omnik
    It certainly is!

And that picture is not just gorgeous, it's inspiring! As was your portrayal of Mir during the game. Great job!
    Thank you! I am happy for your praise for the picture. I was very nervous to wait for opinion of Kaiser Omnik and Raz_Fox.

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak
    Beautiful picture, Kasanip. I agree with it looking very much like a stained glass window as well very magical.

Mir seems like an excellent character as well, very much a character I would have liked to see in play. Although, I do wonder what would happen if her and Eris ever met. :3
    Thank you! I think if Mir met Eris, of course Eris would cry and tell Mir about her suffering, and Mir would comfort her.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox
    I notice little mention is made of Mir's oldest brother, who looked after her and loved her very much, who once saved her life after she was betrayed by a sibling and tried to rescue her from the big bad after she was captured by him. That entire game was great, but the relationship between Mir and The Duke was my favorite part, how Mir guided her foolish and whimsical big brother and how he protected his vulnerable and childlike little sister.

That said, I'm not sure how well the music fits her... there was one piece you linked to in the now-gone Heroes of Myth OOC that fitted her perfectly, but I no longer remember what it was... alas.

The picture, however, is beautiful, and very well-done, and brings back memories of playing alongside Mir. Thank you for taking the time to remember her!
    I'm sorry I didn't write more about The Duke. m(_ _)m
    When I was making these profiles, I was trying to write for many people who don't know the character. So it is like a 'character introduction'. I didn't write about Kamome's mentor, or Ms. Sylvia or Ms. Alexia, or other characters of Mecha Sky Pirates. I didn't write about Kyranis, or Alf or Di Milverton in Eris's Taelyris game. Of course all of these characters are important for my character and story. But if I say "The Duke" I must explain The Duke and other characters.
    I want to tell all the stories, but I can't. It can be secret treasure for the players together, I think.

Of the songs:
    This is the song I think you asked about: "Le ali del principio"
    I think it is a good theme of 'mood' of Mir in the game. But I don't think it shows her struggles and endurance. It shows the outside of the character, of what other people see. I think it is a lot like Mir. But maybe it is the mystery and wonder and hope.

This theme is KOKIA's Watashi no Taiyou is Mir's struggling and passion. It is like how she fights with pain and loss. My family has had many stresses. How can I deal with this pain, I feel like Mir who was helpless to lose her father. So this song is very important to me. Maybe it is my favorite song.

Quote Originally Posted by banthesun View Post
    Pictures of Mir always make me smile, she's such a peaceful looking character.

Thank you! I think she is very comforting to look.
    I need to draw much more action and full-body practicing. I am happy I am improving a little in sketching!

Quote Originally Posted by memnarch View Post
    Hell yes! You've much improved!
    Thank you!
    Last edited by Kasanip; 2012-02-02 at 07:55 AM.

20. - Top - End - #1190
    Dwarf in the Playground

I stared at Mir for 5 minutes straight. It was very soothing.
    Fire emblem mug shop - Let me know if you set up a fire emblem game.
    My deviantart

21. - Top - End - #1191
    Ogre in the Playground

I am very sleepy. But somehow a small sketch was made.

It is Rorona sketch, from [Atelier Arrand] series.
    Spoiler
    Show

I think I will run TRPG game on this forum in March. If there is enough interest for Japanese TRPG games.

Quote Originally Posted by Water_and_Wind View Post
    I stared at Mir for 5 minutes straight. It was very soothing.
    Thank you!

22. - Top - End - #1192

Spoiler
    Show

I think I will run TRPG game on this forum in March. If there is enough interest for Japanese TRPG games.

Thank you!
    Oh that looks lovely.

I'm somewhat interested in a TRPG game, though I may only have time to watch/read others playing.

23. - Top - End - #1193
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Thank you!
    Very nice! Is she normally as happy as she looks in this?

I might be interested in the game, depending on how much time I have and such. Certainly, I'd be willing to take a look at it.

24. - Top - End - #1194
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

The coloring looks lovely on this one, especially the eyes.

Uh... I guess I'm just another person who's interested but might not have the time to get too involved in a TRPG game.

25. - Top - End - #1195
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Very nice! Is she normally as happy as she looks in this?

I might be interested in the game, depending on how much time I have and such. Certainly, I'd be willing to take a look at it.
    Thank you!

Yes Rorona is very emotional character.

It is reference practice of characters because now inspiration is difficult for me.

A certain flower decoration katyusha (UI-HA-RU)
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #1196
    Ettin in the Playground

That's... pretty cute, actually.
    Mah Badges!
    Spoiler
    Show

Hey, check out my site. (It has interactive comics, stories and coding efforts.)

27. - Top - End - #1197
    Ogre in the Playground

She's one of the Railgun characters, right? I think I recognize that flower arrangement. Anyways, it's adorable either way.

28. - Top - End - #1198
    Titan in the Playground

She's one of the Railgun characters, right? I think I recognize that flower arrangement. Anyways, it's adorable either way.
    Yes it is. It is the tech level 1 girl in judgement.

Also Kasanip, what ever happened to your webcomic?
    My own webcomic. Idiosyncrasy.
    Paladin Academy: Chapter 2 Part 28

29. - Top - End - #1199
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Silverraptor View Post
    Yes it is. It is the tech level 1 girl in judgement.

Also Kasanip, what ever happened to your webcomic?
    Yes, she is Uiharu http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25NkkdgPDZg

Of Tsukumonogatari, it became stopped last year for some reasons. I want to start again. Now I can draw better maybe. But there are final tests soon. I want to try again soon!

30. - Top - End - #1200
    Ogre in the Playground

Here's some OOTS-style Kamome while Kasanip does battle with her exams!