Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 193435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 1485
  1. - Top - End - #1291
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Kasanip's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    Quote Originally Posted by Starsign View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that. I do hope things ease up for you. Are exams coming close?
    Thank you for kind message.

    Yes. To be finished by July 20. But I missed April of school. Because school begins in April, I didn't learn very many things. So, it is difficult for me.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

  2. - Top - End - #1292
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Starsign's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    Not much time left then... So I'll give my early wishes that you will pass your exams.
    Midterms are happening this week. Will very likely be very busy this week.

    Sharkguard avatar done by Darth Raynn!

  3. - Top - End - #1293
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    banthesun's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    You're new avatar is incredibly cute!

    Your drawings like that always make me feel happy and warm.

    I hope your exams go well!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Awesome Iron Chef avatars by Neoseph7! Murkrow avatar of coolness by Introbulus!

  4. - Top - End - #1294
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    horngeek's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Nexus
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    Praying that you do well in exams, Kasanip.


    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

    God I love Exalted.


    Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine


  5. - Top - End - #1295
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    A Rainy Knight's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In the rain.

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    Good luck on your exams, Kasanip! I've got a final exam coming up soon for my summer class, so let's both do our best.
    Beautiful avatar of peerless beauty by Kasanip!
    Sigatars by Prime32 and Kasanip/me.
    High School Harem Comedy, my original game system!


    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ghost View Post
    Dangit Rainy, why must you be so smart?

  6. - Top - End - #1296
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Just_Ice's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canananananada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    Good luck, Kasanip.

    Also, PIRATE KASANIP, YARR
    Playground in the Playground

  7. - Top - End - #1297
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TechnOkami's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    She's Kasanip the Sailor Girl!
    Be calm. Take your time.

    Oh, and my Extended Signature.

    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

    I started my first campaign outside of an abandoned mine, just as soon as a meteor storm from the moon hits.

  8. - Top - End - #1298
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Kasanip's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    Thank you everyone for support!

    Almost to be finished, a break was made to make some sketch.

    Only an English test is remaining.

    To make a little of painting. It is fast painting only. But some mood is capture of music sketch maybe. It is not reference looking, but just imagine.

    AngelBeat即興生演奏メドレーTAMUSIC
    20 minutes
    Spoiler
    Show

    I want to make story like this mood. If there is "Kasanip feeling" it is this feeling most that I like of violin.


    FateViolin / to-the-bigining TAMUSIC
    15 minutes, a certain famous character
    Spoiler
    Show
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

  9. - Top - End - #1299
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Starsign's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Thank you everyone for support!

    Almost to be finished, a break was made to make some sketch.

    Only an English test is remaining.

    To make a little of painting. It is fast painting only. But some mood is capture of music sketch maybe. It is not reference looking, but just imagine.

    AngelBeat即興生演奏メドレーTAMUSIC
    20 minutes
    Spoiler
    Show

    I want to make story like this mood. If there is "Kasanip feeling" it is this feeling most that I like of violin.


    FateViolin / to-the-bigining TAMUSIC
    15 minutes, a certain famous character
    Spoiler
    Show
    I love the former pic! Looks wonderful. As for the latter, I recognize who that is.

    ...Um... Kasanip, when you are finished your English exam and have the time, might I be able to ask a request? If you are alright with it that is.

    How was your English class?
    Midterms are happening this week. Will very likely be very busy this week.

    Sharkguard avatar done by Darth Raynn!

  10. - Top - End - #1300
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Kasanip's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    Quote Originally Posted by Starsign View Post
    I love the former pic! Looks wonderful. As for the latter, I recognize who that is.

    ...Um... Kasanip, when you are finished your English exam and have the time, might I be able to ask a request? If you are alright with it that is.

    How was your English class?
    Thank you very much.
    Of course when it is time, a request can be drawn. Please ask freely.

    English class is always difficult. But to be very practice on OOTS all the time, it becomes easier for Read and Write. But Speak and Listen is very difficult.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

  11. - Top - End - #1301
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Starsign's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Thank you very much.
    Of course when it is time, a request can be drawn. Please ask freely.

    English class is always difficult. But to be very practice on OOTS all the time, it becomes easier for Read and Write. But Speak and Listen is very difficult.
    I'll ask when you are finihsed with your exam. Best of luck.

    And I've heard English is the most difficult of languages to learn. (kind of surprises me, I've always thought other languages like German and Japanese were the most difficult) The forums are a surprisingly nice way to learn how to read and write different languages.
    Midterms are happening this week. Will very likely be very busy this week.

    Sharkguard avatar done by Darth Raynn!

  12. - Top - End - #1302
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TechnOkami's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    I am liking how the clouds came out Kasanip, I like their fluffy texture, as well as how the light hits them. I think I have asked this before, but I can't recall your answer. Do you use Sai or Photoshop? If it's Sai, is it the fully paid for program or is it the imitation program I've been seeing around lately?

    You see, I've been looking for a good art program to use for digital painting purposes, and I've come down to either Photoshop or Sai.
    Be calm. Take your time.

    Oh, and my Extended Signature.

    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

    I started my first campaign outside of an abandoned mine, just as soon as a meteor storm from the moon hits.

  13. - Top - End - #1303
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Starsign's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    Quote Originally Posted by TechnOkami View Post
    I am liking how the clouds came out Kasanip, I like their fluffy texture, as well as how the light hits them. I think I have asked this before, but I can't recall your answer. Do you use Sai or Photoshop? If it's Sai, is it the fully paid for program or is it the imitation program I've been seeing around lately?

    You see, I've been looking for a good art program to use for digital painting purposes, and I've come down to either Photoshop or Sai.
    I actually use GIMP for when I draw... Okay it isn't so much drawing as it is Inking. I am a WAY better inker than I am a penciler or colorist.
    Midterms are happening this week. Will very likely be very busy this week.

    Sharkguard avatar done by Darth Raynn!

  14. - Top - End - #1304
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TechnOkami's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    Quote Originally Posted by Starsign View Post
    I actually use GIMP for when I draw... Okay it isn't so much drawing as it is Inking. I am a WAY better inker than I am a penciler or colorist.
    GIMP eh? How good of an art program is it?
    Be calm. Take your time.

    Oh, and my Extended Signature.

    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

    I started my first campaign outside of an abandoned mine, just as soon as a meteor storm from the moon hits.

  15. - Top - End - #1305
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Starsign's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    Quote Originally Posted by TechnOkami View Post
    GIMP eh? How good of an art program is it?
    Well I haven't really tried any of the others, but I'd say GIMP is something like Photoshop, but free.
    Midterms are happening this week. Will very likely be very busy this week.

    Sharkguard avatar done by Darth Raynn!

  16. - Top - End - #1306
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Kasanip's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    Quote Originally Posted by TechnOkami View Post
    I am liking how the clouds came out Kasanip, I like their fluffy texture, as well as how the light hits them. I think I have asked this before, but I can't recall your answer. Do you use Sai or Photoshop? If it's Sai, is it the fully paid for program or is it the imitation program I've been seeing around lately?

    You see, I've been looking for a good art program to use for digital painting purposes, and I've come down to either Photoshop or Sai.
    Thank you!
    I use IllustStudio. Sorry, I don't think it has English for you.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

  17. - Top - End - #1307
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TechnOkami's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Thank you!
    I use IllustStudio. Sorry, I don't think it has English for you.
    Aah, I see... interesting, but unfortunate. Hum... I'll have to rummage around for what would be a good free art program. I am, unfortunately, lacking on funds due to a nice pair of headphones I purchased, and somewhat in debt to my mother as of consequence. Regardless, I'll find something.
    Be calm. Take your time.

    Oh, and my Extended Signature.

    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

    I started my first campaign outside of an abandoned mine, just as soon as a meteor storm from the moon hits.

  18. - Top - End - #1308
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Domochevsky's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Germany (North)

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    Quote Originally Posted by TechnOkami View Post
    Aah, I see... interesting, but unfortunate. Hum... I'll have to rummage around for what would be a good free art program. I am, unfortunately, lacking on funds due to a nice pair of headphones I purchased, and somewhat in debt to my mother as of consequence. Regardless, I'll find something.
    If in doubt you could try openCanvas 1.1. That one's free (and really old). It has most of the basic functions for sketching though, including pressure sensitivity.

  19. - Top - End - #1309
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TechnOkami's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    Quote Originally Posted by Domochevsky View Post
    If in doubt you could try openCanvas 1.1. That one's free (and really old). It has most of the basic functions for sketching though, including pressure sensitivity.
    Unfortunately I don't have a tablet, so I don't think pressure sensitivity would be all too helpful.

    But I've used a tablet before, and do quite enjoy how they feel.
    Be calm. Take your time.

    Oh, and my Extended Signature.

    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

    I started my first campaign outside of an abandoned mine, just as soon as a meteor storm from the moon hits.

  20. - Top - End - #1310
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Starsign's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    Quote Originally Posted by TechnOkami View Post
    Unfortunately I don't have a tablet, so I don't think pressure sensitivity would be all too helpful.

    But I've used a tablet before, and do quite enjoy how they feel.
    Ooh yes tablets are wonderful. I have one myself.

    Funny enough though, I do better with the mouse for inking
    Midterms are happening this week. Will very likely be very busy this week.

    Sharkguard avatar done by Darth Raynn!

  21. - Top - End - #1311
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    The Succubus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    Is Kassie ok? I heard there was a lot of flooding going in Japan and I'm worried.

  22. - Top - End - #1312
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Kasanip's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    I am ok. I am sorry to make you worry!

    Almost to be finished of school, it is until Friday.

    After [scheduled blackout] became finished, it could be played a game PSO2 with Kuroimaken. Maybe some sketch will be continued like [adventure story].
    Spoiler
    Show


    Spoiler
    Show



    But to be sad, the estimation of finish of [Mecha Sky Pirates] was correct. So a picture must be sketched too.
    Last edited by Kasanip; 2012-07-17 at 04:34 AM.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

  23. - Top - End - #1313
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    kamikasei's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    Good luck with your exams, Kasanip. Of course, I should probably have said that back before you'd mostly finished them, but still.

  24. - Top - End - #1314
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Fri's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    where the wind blows

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    It's sad about Mecha Sky Pirates, but that's life. I still have hope that we can still play again in the future though.

    And you're playing PSO2? That looks nice. I'm also currently waiting for the international version of PSO2. It'll still be a while for the international version to be available though.

    You got Magic Mech in My Police Procedural!
    In this forum, Gaming is Serious Business, and Anyone Can Die. Not even your status as the Ensemble Darkhorse can guarantee your survival.
    Disciple of GITP Trope-Fu Temple And Captain of GITP Valkyrie Squadron.
    Spoiler
    Show


    The OTP in the playground.
    Awesome Elizabeth Shelley by Hollamer
    My Gallery/My Star Wolves 3 LP

  25. - Top - End - #1315
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Tengu_temp's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Poland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    I know about MSP. It's just that I burned out as a DM, and need time to recover. If the players are still interested the game might return when I get my motivation back.

    Siela Tempo by the talented Kasanip. Tengu by myself.
    Super Robot Wars Unification - large-scale mecha game, now running, always recruiting!
    Spoiler
    Show





  26. - Top - End - #1316
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Kasanip's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    It is ok. Sadly good stories must be finished sometime.









    Finally a test was finished, so a summer vacation can begin Saturday. With emotion to become tired, can drawing be made this summer?
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

  27. - Top - End - #1317
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Starsign's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    It is ok. Sadly good stories must be finished sometime.









    Finally a test was finished, so a summer vacation can begin Saturday. With emotion to become tired, can drawing be made this summer?
    Wow that is a wonderful drawing Kasanip

    If you are tired, take time off. No one should argue otherwise. If you feel like drawing, I've still got my request or two. Only if you feel like it however.
    Midterms are happening this week. Will very likely be very busy this week.

    Sharkguard avatar done by Darth Raynn!

  28. - Top - End - #1318
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Kasanip's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    Thank you! But it is ok. I want to return to sketch. I have to make the travel in August, so now I want to make a lot of happy art.

    With stress to become lower, happily some can be drawn again, but practice must be continued.


    Kamome
    「Migrant at daybreak」
    Spoiler
    Show


    Saria + FE?
    Spoiler
    Show


    Original Kasanip avatar was to fundamental of this character.


    Non and Mystletinn (my characters for Playground 4 game)
    真実の詩 (Non and Mystletinn Past Theme)
    Spoiler
    Show

    It is Non and Mystletinn when Non was adventurer and to travel.
    Now to be ex-adventurer and blacksmith, and became Owner of Bukiya Inn.
    But someday a destiny must be met again.

    (Probably it can be noticed, such a characters design when to play 覚醒. But I think it is cool. Happily finally I can draw it )

    Mystletinn and held Arukumedez (owl)


    Mystletinn wearing Bukiya Inn uniform, to be Inn-aide for Non now. Mystletinn loves Arukumedez, the owl statue.


    Trying design new character
    Spoiler
    Show


    Last edited by Kasanip; 2012-07-21 at 07:51 AM.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

  29. - Top - End - #1319
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Starsign's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    Okay, so um... If you don't mind me asking, I have two requests if you would like to do either Kasanip.

    One is Drallic, my minotaur from the same game Non and Myst are in; you know Drallic's physical description, right?

    The other one is from a different game. If you have played the Gamecube or Wii Fire Emblem games, you might know this character as Astrid. She's the one with black hair, silver armor, and uses a bow while riding a horse. Does she sound familiar to you? (if I can find her Japanese name, I'll use that instead)
    Midterms are happening this week. Will very likely be very busy this week.

    Sharkguard avatar done by Darth Raynn!

  30. - Top - End - #1320
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Kasanip's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

    Quote Originally Posted by Starsign View Post
    Okay, so um... If you don't mind me asking, I have two requests if you would like to do either Kasanip.

    One is Drallic, my minotaur from the same game Non and Myst are in; you know Drallic's physical description, right?

    The other one is from a different game. If you have played the Gamecube or Wii Fire Emblem games, you might know this character as Astrid. She's the one with black hair, silver armor, and uses a bow while riding a horse. Does she sound familiar to you? (if I can find her Japanese name, I'll use that instead)
    Drallic (Starsign Character)
    It is first time to draw minotaur.
    Spoiler
    Show




    "Astrid" (ステラ) (Fire Emblem)
    I cannot draw horse
    Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by Kasanip; 2012-07-21 at 09:39 AM.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •