Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 1485
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Ice View Post
    "What sort of tea do you like best, Miss Kasanip?"
    "That's odd... this isn't Paxeville... what is this place, Miss Camomille?"
    I've started streaming again.

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

I started my first campaign outside of an abandoned mine, just as soon as a meteor storm from the moon hits.

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TechnOkami View Post
    "That's odd... this isn't Paxeville... what is this place, Miss Camomille?"
    "If I were to guess, I would suspect this is some sort of shared dream, sir. Please allow the young lady to answer; we are guests here, and it would be unacceptable for her to be unable to answer everything due to our idle chatter."
    Playground in the Playground

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Ogre in the Playground

Q&A Part 3

Spoiler
    Show

"We have to interrupt to announce that 50 pages were reached."

"Congratulations! We finally made it!"

"As such, to do one more Q&A after this panel."

"Let's continue! Our next question comes from TheCountAlucard."

Quote Originally Posted by TheCountAlucard
    What's your absolute favorite piece, out of the ones you've posted here?

"It's too difficult to choose! To choose the only 1 of 938 sketches...

Spoiler
    Show

I think it is the piece [To the End of the World], to feature Kamome. It was made 3/30/2010, to be inspire of music circle Sound.AVE [Day of collapse], it is beautiful song.

Somehow, it is the feeling of flying through clouds, such a piano, violin, and harp, and to be free and yearning for [higher and higher]. And such a feeling, despite my lack of ability, I think such a moment was realized and can be felt. Such a [Music Sketch] to be somehow created, I was very happy. For my sketch, maybe it was one such a [level up] moment. Even if to look now, and to be embarrassed at amateur ability, somehow to still have such a yearning for the sky, I want such a nostalgic feeling to resonate forever.

To say, such a question was [favorite].

"Thank you! I'm very happy too! Our next questions are from Starsign!"

Quote Originally Posted by Starsign
    1) Of the characters you have made on these forums, which two would you consider your most favorite and least favorite respectively?
    "This kind of question I was very afraid for! It must be answered honestly, probably Mir and Kamome are my favorite characters. Perhaps that is why chosen for such a host duty, ha ha.

If I say [least favorite], it doesn't mean [hate] for me. Probably to be Nari (Heroes of Sagas). She was not fun to play for me.

2) Have you ever tried either of the Super Famicom Fire Emblem games? (Genology of the Holy War and Thracia 776) If so what might your opinions be on them?
    "Sorry, there is no super famicom, so it cannot be played! I hope that [remake] game will be made sometime."

This last one is for Fire Emblem Kakusei but I spoilered it if that is alright.

Spoiler
    Show

Which of the five possible brides for Krom (Soiree, Sumia, Mariabel, Female MU, and Olivia) do you like the most and why? If it happens to be Female MU, who takes second place?

"I'll make a spoiler answer too."
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Of course it is My Unit! To make story more interesting. If somehow My Unit is not chosen, Sumia, maybe because of rescue."

"Thank you very much! Somehow it seems Fire Emblem is very popular. I don't think it was imagined this when to first see. Maybe it is interesting to say that Kasanip has about 100 sprites made for players and for forum Fire Emblem games. It is unfortunate they do not last very long."

"Wow, I want to play such a game. But let's read the next question! It's from Fri!"

Quote Originally Posted by Fri
    Okay, I'll ask something...
    1. Do you have any favourite manga, anime, game, book, and movie, Kasanip?
     "It's a question with many questions! My favorite comic is 小箱とたん(KOBAKOTotan)の「スケッチブック」. My favorite anime is I don't know. My favorite game is Fire Emblem, maybe? My favorite book is 大楽絢太(DAIRAKUKenta)の「七人の武器屋」, It is [light novel series].

(Mystletinn) "Actually, it can be said that many things have been referenced of this series. Even some important things, like Non's name, and [Weapon Shop Bukiya Inn] was reference of this loved series."

"Yes! Maybe other author I recommend, 森博嗣(MORI Hiroshi)の「スカイ・クロラ」. There is a movie too."

"I don't think anyone is surprised, it can be said Kasanip likes flying stories!"

"Yes, Kamome maybe is like such a tribute? Ha ha. About movies, I think my favorite movie is Richard Curtis's[Love Actually]."

2. What do you want to do in the future, say after finishing college?
    "I want to travel all the world. But of job, I think I want to become an English Teacher. Maybe Translator is ok too."

2. If one day, any of us got the chance to go to Japan, would you want to meet us?
    "Of course! But probably to be embarrassed because I cannot speak English well."

"Thank you for your questions everyone! We will do one more post with the finish of questions. "

"We will take a short rest, so please watch warmly and wait for next post! Of course if there are more questions, please send freely!"
    Last edited by Kasanip; 2012-11-03 at 09:35 AM.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Titan in the Playground

I feel bad that I had to end the Mecha Sky Pirates game. Will Kamome forgive me? Maybe we will return to it, one day...

Siela Tempo by the talented Kasanip. Tengu by myself.
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Firbolg in the Playground

Questions for Mir, Kamome, and Kasanip;
    1) what is your favorite food to eat?
    2) who is you favorite touhou character?
    3) where would you travel if you could go anywhere in the world?
    If you want a OotS style Touhou avatar, send me a request.

Steam name: memnarch. Same avatar.

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Ogre in the Playground

Hi Kasanip! I have a few questions, if there's not already too many.

1) Do you do any smaller, quicker drawings than the ones you put up here? If so could we see some?

2) How long have you been interested in roleplaying games like the ones on this forum, and how did you get interested in them in the first place?

3) Why did you originally join the giant in the playground forums, and how did you originally feel about joining?

And congratulations of fifty pages of wonderful artworks!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Awesome Iron Chef avatars by Neoseph7! Murkrow avatar of coolness by Introbulus!

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Ettin in the Playground

Ah, wow, this is quite something. Mind if I ask a few questions?

1. What is your favorite type of music?
    2. What is your favorite thing about writing? (How do you write?)
    3. Do you think that your experience here on the forums has been positive for you? Has it helped you grow?
    4. Ninjas or pirates?
    5. What do you hope for in this next year?
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

8. - Top - End - #1478
    Ogre in the Playground

Q&A Part Last

Spoiler
    Show
    "Hello everyone, this is the last Q&A for now."

"It has been very much fun to have this chance!"

"Let's continue until the end. Our next questions are from Ascaloth."

Quote Originally Posted by Ascaloth
    1) What's the story behind your getting involved in RPing? What made you interested in it, and how did you get started?
    "When I was a junior high school student, I liked some RPG game. My father liked such a TRPG game and some friends also became interested. It isn't exciting story, sorry. About TRPG, I like such a [tell a story] and [create characters]. It's an enjoyable time with friends. When I was a high school student, we had homestay student who was interested in TRPG games. Actually OOTS was taught by this homestay student. Somehow, trying to communicate, it is not as stressful to talk and enjoy games, and it is good to practice English. You can learn many English vocabulary and grammar too.
    So, I became very interested and making friends at OOTS. Sometimes TRPG can be played with university friends, but everyone is busy too."

2) What do you aim for whenever you create a character for a game?
    "It depends what game style. Actually it was realized there are many difference of TRPG style.
    Maybe usual style for me was monoplay, so only use character one evening. For such a game, GM makes scenario and often help very closely to make background of character, this is called [Personal Data] and [Works]. But at OOTS, GM never helps very much to make background, or connections, or situation, so it cannot be done.

So most of the time, I try to make a guess and see other party characters. Maybe it can be said I try to make a character who is fun to play, and contribute to [party]. After to create, often I realize just this character is a little like myself, in some way. For example, there is a part of me like Kamome, who loves flying and travel."

Do you create a fully fleshed-out character with a history and a distinct personality with the intent to tell his/her story and perhaps fulfil some kind of destiny, or do you start with a basic outline and flesh out the character's motivations along the way?
    "Yes, I do. Both style can be used, but it depends on what game and [system]. Some games do not support one style of play. For example, some TRPG like NW2 and DX3 and Alshard ff, connections and History can be quickly created even randomly, and to be combined with GM note for player. It can be said maybe players are making a [play] but freedom of character appears in each [scene]. It is good combination of [player choice] and [narrative].

If it is OOTS Freeform game, I try to see other characters and try to understand [theme] and [narrative] for game. I think the most important of course is to cooperate other players like this."
    3) Do you have a particular preference for the genre of stories in your RP games? If so, what do you like about these particular genres? Do you have similar preferences for any fiction stories you might read?
    "Maybe anything is ok, but I don't like horror. I like fantasy genre and modern fantasy genre and folktale genre the best. I like story to have comedy and serious together. I think it is similar to likes in book and games."

"Thank you very much! The next question is from Tengu_temp!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tengu_temp
    What do you think about Diceroll-tan?
    (Kamome and Eris): "It can be said that Kasanip has no fortune. It can be seen especially of dice. In 3 years to play in OOTS, 70% of dice roll is [1] value."

"I try not to play with Diceroll-tan. Of course, Tengu temp knows this very well."

"I wish to use Critical/Fumble of NW2 system, so critical number and fumble number is decided. Incidentally, it doesn't seem there are any character class style to adjust judgement values. Such a Ron system or Aiki system, it allows for different style of play. Maybe only [M&M2] system has this kind of idea in western system, called [Hero Point]," In this way, Kamome could win some fights. Poor Eris never had such a chance. Sorry Eris!"

"Yes, it seems that Diceroll didn't want to be friendly. Our next questions are from Just Ice!"

Quote Originally Posted by Just Ice
    What are your favourite and least-favourite genres?
    "I like fantasy, love-comedy, modern fantasy, and folktale genres. I don't like horror."

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Ice
    How would you defeat a gazebo?
    (Eris) "Burn it."

"What sort of tea do you like best, Miss Kasanip?"
    "There is no favorite, but I don't like [barley tea] (it is said 麦茶)."

(Non) "Tea is good to drink when you are stressed. Ah, let's continue. The next question is from Private Message."

Quote Originally Posted by Private Message
    "Kasanip, can you explain the clothes and hat in this image? Is there a cultural / personal significance to it or is it just a super-cute choice of attire?"
    "It isn't very important... Such a sweater was worn day of sketching. It became cold. It was very mediocre chosen."

(Mary) "It it probably because [beret] is cute. Maybe it was stolen from me? Ah, no. I have mine!"

"Thank you for the question. Our next question is from Tengu_temp again!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tengu_temp View Post
    I feel bad that I had to end the Mecha Sky Pirates game. Will Kamome forgive me? Maybe we will return to it, one day...
    "Please don't feel sad! We had a wonderful time. I am not angry! Somehow a story with no ending is like the sky, and with imagination, we can go anywhere. In that way, we are free."

(Momo) "Actually, Kamome is probably happy because she won't be shot down and die because of a certain Diceroll-tan."

"T-That isn't true! Anyway! Let's continue! Mir?"

"Thank you for the question. Our next questions are from memnarch."

Quote Originally Posted by memnarch View Post
    Questions for Mir, Kamome, and Kasanip;
    1) what is your favorite food to eat?
    "Thank you for asking us questions, too. I think my favorite food is motsunabe (もつ鍋)."

Quote Originally Posted by memnarch
    2) who is you favorite touhou character?
    "Aah? Thank you for the unexpected question! Well... I... I think maybe Konpaku Youmu? Sanae and Reimu are interesting too. Kasanip hasn't drawn touhou picture in a long time! I think she like Heida and a certain Yama too.
    But if I must choose such a bullet game, I recommend:

Maybe the main character looks familiar in some ways!"

Quote Originally Posted by memnarch
    3) where would you travel if you could go anywhere in the world?
    "I want to go to America. I want to go to England and Europe too."

"Thank you very much for the questions! ... Next, we have some questions from banthesun."

Quote Originally Posted by banthesun View Post
    Hi Kasanip! I have a few questions, if there's not already too many.

1) Do you do any smaller, quicker drawings than the ones you put up here? If so could we see some?
    "It is a question like this that makes me embarrassed. I know update became slow, but it isn't because [it takes long time to sketch], but because bad mood or no time or no inspiration. I'm sorry!

Actually, most of shown sketch is to make 10 - 15 minutes. Sometimes music sketch is 5 minutes. If I was serious artist, I should spend more time! Only a few complete pictures can be seen. But it can be said, small picture, like avatar was created and will be created, and even very large pictures were created too.
    I wonder if it is the meaning of the question? Or is it meant like [practice technique] sketch? I want to try to draw more again."

Quote Originally Posted by banthesun
    2) How long have you been interested in roleplaying games like the ones on this forum, and how did you get interested in them in the first place?
    "I hope I answered this question for Ascaloth's question. If it was a different meaning, please tell me!"

3) Why did you originally join the giant in the playground forums, and how did you originally feel about joining?
    "When I was a high school student, my family became host family for an American student. I was very shy to speak to him, but he noticed I like RPG video game, so to recommend TRPG game and the OOTS for me. He made the account for me. But I never used it. But summer 2009 I received nice letter and he asked if I tried to read. I was embarrassed, so I tried to read the forum. It was very difficult for me. I remember thinking sometimes [why don't stop?]. But I found some people have interest in Japanese video games and comics, so it was easier to talk. Actually, maybe it was TheSummoner to make a Fire Emblem game? I thought it was very interesting. Everyone is very helpful and nice.

I never heard of OOTS before such a time. In the beginning, I was so very nervous! I always asked my mother to check post grammar for me. I tried to write down many things to ask my teacher to explain after class. Trying very hard, this became like [club activity] for me. If I can make it the habit to read everyday and write everyday, it can improve. So, I tried. Now, to think about the characters and threads to have read and played, I am a little overwhelmed. I feel very overwhelmed by the kindness of friends at OOTS."

And congratulations of fifty pages of wonderful artworks!
    "Thank you very much! I know banthesun is one of the forum members who has watched warmly since beginning of this art thread."

"Thank you very much for the questions! ... We are at our last questions. These questions are from Raz Fox."

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox
    Ah, wow, this is quite something. Mind if I ask a few questions?"

1. What is your favorite type of music?
    "I like many kinds of music. Maybe my favorite type is ballad music. I like powerful lyrics and singers' voice."

2. What is your favorite thing about writing? (How do you write?)
    "I don't know what you mean. I think my favorite thing about writing is I can communicate to many foreign people. Even though I can't speak well, even though so far away, even though must imagine fantasy, even though feeling cannot express well with words, even though so many difficulties, somehow it can be done.

3. Do you think that your experience here on the forums has been positive for you? Has it helped you grow?
    "Yes, I think I have become very much confident and have improved very much. My favorite memories of the forum is such a time when surprise birthday party was made for me. Of course there are dark times and difficult times on the forum. But I enjoyed many times too. And my English has improved so much too. Every-time to try something a little different. To learn about poetry or song, or to learn about flying vocabulary, or to learn about supernatural vocabulary. Soon to begin an RP to use military and politics vocabulary. I can enjoy learning like this. But it can be very stressful and difficult.

4. Ninjas or pirates?
    "Maybe I wouldn't be able to understand this question when I started. But now I can understand!"

"Ninja is always better than the Pirate."
    "But Sky Pirates are good too!"

5. What do you hope for in this next year?
    "I hope to enjoy school life and enjoy home life, I hope no family dies. I hope to smile everyday. I hope to pass Eiken test so study abroad program can be done. I hope to draw and play the violin everyday. I hope to make new friends and cherish before friends. I hope to do my best. I hope to not be sad, I hope to go mountain climbing many times. I hope to enjoy many more times on OOTS."

"Thank you very much for your questions."
    "Thank you everyone who participated and asked questions. We hope they could be answered well!"
    "And now, before some final words from Kasanip, maybe some words from the characters. "

~*~

Tomoya (8/2009): "Ah, thank you for your support. Somehow I became the Hokage even though at the beginning I was just an apprentice. It was difficult, but we proudly fought and made many friends. Writing fights in English, I think it was successful."

Hazuki (8/2009): I wonder if I was part of you, to be cut in two, like I was. We made a good story, and should thank Yori (Overwilliam) too. But, you never read BLEACH before to play this game, did you? Still, making many friends and growing confident, it was well done. Kasanip is an artifact spirit-complex type, however! Just kidding."

Momo (11/2009): What? NO CHOCOLATE? DIE! ...to say, yes, yes, good work everyone. Of course I'm the favorite of all of the fans, and am the mascot on the first page! You should enjoy playing more.Don't worry about being childish sometimes. Stop being so serious like you became in 3 years, Kasanip!

Kamome (1/31/2010): Thank you everyone for your support! Actually, I became the [most drawn] character! I am very honored! Thank you very much!! Many dreams of flying and freedom and hope were shared with me, and you believed even through difficult times. There were so many special memories. Just a little, with certain songs, I hope your heart can continue flying! Ah hah ha, It became a too serious comment, right?"

Sayaka (4/2010): "Another shrine maiden? ...You know, my father was your father. The world we both stand in is divided. Growing up is difficult, isn't it? Sorry the game couldn't be finished. But we did well. I thought maybe you needed a shrine maiden to host with a goddess, but Kamome was chosen instead. It's fine anyway."

Eris ir Ostrim (8/2011): "Since you don't play villains, I can forgive you. For a strange new game, you learned rules very quickly. We proudly completed a GM scenario as well. I'm invincible, nothing can stop me! So be more confident. Ah, playing a [fire witch] was a lot of fun, wasn't it? Even if I killed more characters than all of your other Player Characters fu fu fu. Well, it can't be helped. You should continue to play powerful sorcerer characters."

Non/Mystletinn (6/2012): Ah, such an influence from a certain loved book series, right? And artifact-spirit-complex. Somehow it seems like a curse, doesn't it?""Poor Lyll and Erima didn't receive a speech, so to speak for them too about that. For characters who could be NPCs, we were very interesting, weren't we?" "You carefully managed many tasks and support other players and ran another GM scenario successfully, too! But we didn't have a chance to tell our end story, sadly." "That's ok, Arukumedez is safe, so we can contently continue the inn."

Mir (6/30/2009): "Thank you for letting me exist. Thank you for your tears and love. But it was your work and heart that let me exist. How far you have come! That passion that you have in you here is a fire that will never go out, so long as you will it. Remember that deep within you. And that path that unfolds before you is colored like the rainbow - multifaceted like the greatest diamond, and in that brilliance you will walk. It is truly very beautiful...So always believe in yourself. In your destiny. In that light. In our world. Thank you.

Ah, and to introduce one more."

Mary: (10/12/2010): "Traveling, hoping, wishing and dreaming! Like all of the characters, you created my story with help of people here. Stop being so embarrassed! Of course you've improved drawing since to draw me. Even if I'm not a PC, to be connected to this OOTS too. But this isn't the end of a journey. It's the beginning, right? Now then, let's go!"

"Thank you everyone. Thank you everyone who watches warmly and who wrote questions for me. If I may ask one question for watchers, how do you consider the feelings of your characters? Do you treat them like real people? Somehow, I think this is one of the fun things of roleplaying. But maybe it is strange too. Probably the viewers who don't watch so often will think I am strange like this.

Somehow I became emotional many times, when writing this Thank You. I am still a crybaby, sorry Mir! To be honest, maybe making 50 page doesn't seem so impressive, but for me, who came to OOTS without much skill, relying on many people, causing many troubles, writing, crying, mistaking, worrying, hoping, laughing, receiving, giving, improving, enduring, embarrassing, playing... I want to say with big voice "Thank You". To all of the players in games, to all of the members who have supported with kind words or wishes.

Actually, it was thought to stop after to make this sketchbook thread. Of course it wasn't expected 3 years! It was so fast! But, after to come this far it became the feeling of "I want to continue. This sketchbook is like a home." So maybe such an egotistical ceremony was unnecessary.
    But already it became this long! And somehow I wish to be proud and arrogant for just one moment, of an accomplishment. Almost 1000 pictures. (If include Fire Emblem sprites, to be 1000). Kindly the viewing of 87,000 peoples. Thank you everyone very much for your wonderful support. From now as well, please continue to watch warmly.
    Thank you everyone so very much."
    m(_ _)m

-Sincerely,
    Kasanip
    Last edited by Kasanip; 2012-11-09 at 10:35 PM.

9. - Top - End - #1479
    Ogre in the Playground

Congratulations on 50 pages, Kasanip! To answer your question, I haven't had that much experience with roleplaying, so for the few games I have roleplayed in I usually act more or less like myself, maybe with a few unique traits for the character. But making a more distinct, lifelike character is something I'd like to try sometime once I get more comfortable with it.

While we're on the topic... I guess I'd like to thank you for being a good friend, too! I really appreciate the things you've drawn for me (particularly this avatar!), and I think having the chance to just have fun and get to know you in Japanese has helped encourage me to keep doing my best at my Japanese studies. Anyways, I'm really glad I started following your sketchbook a while back, and I'm looking forward to seeing where you go from here.
    High School Harem Comedy, my original game system!

10. - Top - End - #1480
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    "Please don't feel sad! We had a wonderful time. I am not angry! Somehow a story with no ending is like the sky, and with imagination, we can go anywhere. In that way, we are free."
    This made me feel warm on the inside after a pretty lousy day. It doesn't feel so lousy anymore.

You will make a Sketchbook II thread, right?

Siela Tempo by the talented Kasanip. Tengu by myself.
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #1481
    Colossus in the Playground

No words from your fire emblem characters

To me my characters aren't exactly real people, I can ask myself what would x do, but I always have to think about it. I always feel inferior to other writers and roleplayers when this comes up because unlike them, my characters are never "alive"

Hopefully this changes
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

12. - Top - End - #1482
    Firbolg in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Hitting 50 pages must be nothing short of satisfying. Though it is sad, always look on the bright sides of it all.

And I... Well I don't feel like that skilled a roleplayer or writer either. I generally feel mediocre to many other players, yourself included Kasanip. But it means all the more to try and get better.

13. - Top - End - #1483
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by A Rainy Knight View Post
    Congratulations on 50 pages, Kasanip! To answer your question, I haven't had that much experience with roleplaying, so for the few games I have roleplayed in I usually act more or less like myself, maybe with a few unique traits for the character. But making a more distinct, lifelike character is something I'd like to try sometime once I get more comfortable with it.

While we're on the topic... I guess I'd like to thank you for being a good friend, too! I really appreciate the things you've drawn for me (particularly this avatar!), and I think having the chance to just have fun and get to know you in Japanese has helped encourage me to keep doing my best at my Japanese studies. Anyways, I'm really glad I started following your sketchbook a while back, and I'm looking forward to seeing where you go from here.
    Thank you very much! 

Quote Originally Posted by Tengu_temp View Post
    This made me feel warm on the inside after a pretty lousy day. It doesn't feel so lousy anymore.

You will make a Sketchbook II thread, right?

I am happy it helped you. I think I will make Sketchbook II thread. But I must make some sketch again. Of course new thread cannot start without pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    No words from your fire emblem characters

To me my characters aren't exactly real people, I can ask myself what would x do, but I always have to think about it. I always feel inferior to other writers and roleplayers when this comes up because unlike them, my characters are never "alive"

Hopefully this changes
    Yes, Fire Emblem characters had some appearance. However to be honest, so many OOTS Fire Emblems die quickly, so most characters haven't become so well known, or to be attached to.

Quote Originally Posted by Starsign View Post
    Hitting 50 pages must be nothing short of satisfying. Though it is sad, always look on the bright sides of it all.

And I... Well I don't feel like that skilled a roleplayer or writer either. I generally feel mediocre to many other players, yourself included Kasanip. But it means all the more to try and get better.

Thank you!

14. - Top - End - #1484
    Titan in the Playground

Wow Kasanip, I really like your avatar.
    My own webcomic. Idiosyncrasy.
    Paladin Academy: Chapter 2 Part 28

15. - Top - End - #1485
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Silverraptor View Post
    Wow Kasanip, I really like your avatar.
    Thank you! To be Lynks character [Yfa Keter Ain]. New introduction for new Sketchbook Thread!

Please follow this link: Kasanip's Sketchbook 2

Thank you everyone for your support. Please continue to watch warmly! It should be said, requests are available too. There is some time before final examinations.