New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Yugioh PbP: Jindra34 versus Shadow Elf

I forfeit. Upon inspection, there is nothing in my deck that will allow me to win without the Exodia piece you stole. The other four, you may be interested in knowing, lie in my hand. Well played!

((Any suggestions on my deck? I think it would have run perfectly were it not for Exchange, and I cannot plan for every eventuality.))
    My Homebrew
    Currently DMing: Heroes on a Sea of Swords - IC - OOC - OOC II - OOC III
    Many thanks to the very talented Kymme for making an Avatar of my incredibly-specific D&D character!

2. - Top - End - #62
    Troll in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

Default Re: Yugioh PbP: Jindra34 versus Shadow Elf

((Honestly nope. This deck really cannot be planned for. Though it may be good to throw in a little bit of creature removal and cards like Feather of a Phoenix, and Monster Reincarnation. I was worried you had those in your deck. But honestly your deck is pretty solid. Also sometimes you have to bite the bullet and eat some damage. Any of my Reflect Bounders could have been taken out with any attack while in attack mode if you were willing to take some damage. Also you might want to think about adding Airknight Parshath, as he draw many cards and throw people off guard.))
    Last edited by jindra34; 2010-01-31 at 06:12 PM.