New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground

Default Neverending Dungeon - Krou

The air surrounding you fairly hums with the residue of magic, an aftereffect of the spell that brought you to this place. A quick glance reveals that you are in a small room, devoid of any life save for yourself. The sound of dripping water can be heard faintly, and the stone walls are slick with moisture. In complete defiance of logic, a torch is already lit, resting in a sconce near the room's single door.
    Map:
    Spoiler
    Show
    {table]|A_|B_|C_
    1|||
    2||K|
    3|||
    4|||[/table]

There is a door at C-4, south side.

DM notes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Internet's out. Updates ETA Saturday.

"Nothing says love like being hugged to death by a Water Orc."

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizban View Post
    On an unrelated note, Tanaric is awesome. End of story.

Avatar by CrimsonAngel. My avatar appears to have gone AWOL in my absence. Investigations are pending.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Neverending Dungeon - Krou

Hello there, thanks in advance for the playing experience.

RolePlay:
    "The darkness of the earth calls for the darkness of my soul. May my eyes see." [insert invocation here.] "Now.. lets try not to activate the first trap within the first five minutes.."

Details:
    I'll use my See the Unseen invocation and pull out my 10 foot pole. With the pole I'll continue to poke b3, b4, and c4. If nothing happens worth noting I'll continue on through the door.

Do you want me to list descriptions for any spell like abilities used in the future?
    Spoiler
    Show
    When you use this invocation, you can activate great powers of vision, allowing you to see invisible creatures and objects (as see invisibility). You also gain dakvision out to 60 feet for a period of 24 hours. Treated as a second level spell.
    Last edited by Kazasu; 2010-02-01 at 05:35 PM.
    [spoiler]All hail Snuggles, may his eye never come to rest on thee. CATNIP FOR THE CAT GOD! YARN FOR THE YARN THRONE!

The awesome avatar of ownage was created by none other than the esteemed Nevitan

Characters
    Kage
    K- 42 (Kaz)
    Kurai
    Rai Sho
    Rosuto

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Neverending Dungeon - Krou

I generally know what every ability people have does, but if I'm uncertain, I'll ask.

All that happens with the poking is that you make some noise.

Opening the door reveals an unlit hallway running to the south and east.

To the east, it runs beyond the range of your darkvision. After ten feet, it splits to the north and south. After thirty feet, there is a door on the north side of the hall. After sixty feet, it splits to the north and south.

To the south, it runs for thirty feet before teeing to the east and west. After twenty feet, it splits east.
    Internet's out. Updates ETA Saturday.

"Nothing says love like being hugged to death by a Water Orc."

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizban View Post
    On an unrelated note, Tanaric is awesome. End of story.

Avatar by CrimsonAngel. My avatar appears to have gone AWOL in my absence. Investigations are pending.