New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Crack Pairings VIII - We Need A Half-Elf Template

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, Water Smurf? Squiddleydoodlefluffer?

Hmm, mix it with that... no way. it's far too complex, and Xykon in them is a complete... horrible person that i don't WANT to redeem, even through heavy AU, loopholes and pulling stuff out of my butt.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

2. - Top - End - #542
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Water-Smurf View Post
    Maybe if you ask real nicely and say the magic word.
    Pretty please, with sugar and elves on top?

there're issues with my Internet on my new laptop, so I'm operating mostly from an old desktop meant for my floor's use.
    Do you have a USB stick? You could do the writing on your laptop then move it onto the desktop when you need the Internet.

EVERYTHING I write is Epic.
    But not as epic as things you're going to write in future. That's the price of improvement.

How wonderful to know that I've made such an impact.
    Now all we need to do is gain enough followers to make this stuff canon!

I grin like an idiot at how in-character that would be.
    Just think how's he going to react when he first finds out that Reddy got V knocked up!
    Last edited by Zanaril; 2010-03-23 at 06:41 PM.
    This post may contain sarcasm.
    DeviantArt

3. - Top - End - #543
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, Water Smurf? Squiddleydoodlefluffer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanaril View Post
    Pretty please, with sugar and elves on top?
    Well, since you asked so nicely, I guess that I can tell you that I'm going to try to pull off a romantic Soon/Vaarsuvius.

Do you have a USB stick? You could do the writing on your laptop then move it onto the desktop when you need the Internet.
    I do, but my laptop and this computer use different versions of Word. I can't work the files so well.

But not as epic as things you're going to write in future. That's the price of improvement.
    Yay for trial and error! :D

[QUOTE]Now all we need to do is gain enough followers to make this stuff canon!

Quick, Zanaril! Start recruiting! *goes off to start cult*

Just think how's he going to react when he first finds out that Reddy got V knocked up!
    I predict a lot of laughter and teasing towards a confused and unknowing Reddy...

Spoiler
    Show

The April Squickies Award for Best Crack Pairing Story

Thank you so much to Kaytara for the avatar! It's of Redcloak's and Vaarsuvius's love child.

4. - Top - End - #544
    Titan in the Playground

Aaaaaaaaawesome!

(Starts cult) 8D

Poor Reddy...
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.

5. - Top - End - #545

Soon/v? sounds good. I am willing to join said cult.
    Avatar of a Drow priestess by Teutonic Knight.

This is where I put my writings. Want to take a look?

6. - Top - End - #546
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, since you asked so nicely, I guess that I can tell you that I'm going to try to pull off a romantic Soon/Vaarsuvius.
    And now I really want to see those two arguing.

I do, but my laptop and this computer use different versions of Word. I can't work the files so well.
    We get this problem at school. You can save Word files as different types (assuming you're using word 2007, you probably need a 2003 file) when you go to "Save as" just select '2003 document' from the drop down menu next to 'Save as type'.

Quick, Zanaril! Start recruiting! *goes off to start cult*
    I'll start investing these cookies. I've already tempted enough people to the dark side.

I predict a lot of laughter and teasing towards a confused and unknowing Reddy...
    Only towards Reddy? If it comes to a fight against Xykon, I think the Order are going to hear about it too!
    Last edited by Zanaril; 2010-03-23 at 06:54 PM.
    DeviantArt

7. - Top - End - #547
    Titan in the Playground

Common ground for Reddy and the order, but i bet not beneficial. XD

8. - Top - End - #548
    Colossus in the Playground

Wowee! This is gonna be great!

9. - Top - End - #549

Griffon

@Lix Lorn: Female, bard Xykon? So...much...wierd in one place. Still it was fun.

@Water-Smurf: More V! Yay!

My dear Lycan, have you been gone so long that you've forgotten who I am?
    Yours is is the crack that will break our hearts! (in a good way)

10. - Top - End - #550
    Halfling in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Sorry I haven't updated my roller in a while [or ever, really]. I'll work on it as soon as I have some free time, which probably won't be until shortly after the beginning of April.
    Use Twitter? Subscribe to @oots_update to always be informed of the latest OotS.

Use Facebook? Like Order of the Stick Automatic to always be informed of the latest OotS.

11. - Top - End - #551

And now I really want to see those two arguing.
    How do you think they'd work off of each other? Assuming we're going by the traditional 'stoic but noble' idea of Soon Kim...

We get this problem at school. You can save Word files as different types (assuming you're using word 2007, you probably need a 2003 file) when you go to "Save as" just select '2003 document' from the drop down menu next to 'Save as type'.
    Sadly, it's the other way around. This computer has 2007 while I have 2003. Speaking of which, any idea how I can change a 2007 version into 2003? I find that one a lot easier to work with.

I'll start investing these cookies. I've already tempted enough people to the dark side.
    We'll have a bake sale... of evil! :D

Only towards Reddy? If it comes to a fight against Xykon, I think the Order are going to hear about it too!
    I think he'd probably have the most fun with Redcloak, just because he's irritated with him right now and he's the daddy (unless V sleeps around). And he would make a lot of teases toward the Order and threaten V with telling.

Quote Originally Posted by Sereg View Post
    Yours is is the crack that will break our hearts! (in a good way)
    *dramatically bows*

Spoiler
    Show

Thank you so much to Kaytara for the avatar! It's of Redcloak's and Vaarsuvius's love child.

12. - Top - End - #552
    Titan in the Playground

I'll say what I said in another thread - take care of yourself first and your stories second. Write as much as you can deal with, and nurse yourself back to health. Then we can milk you all the more!

Oooh, and that's a bad miss.

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

13. - Top - End - #553
    Ogre in the Playground

How do you think they'd work off of each other? Assuming we're going by the traditional 'stoic but noble' idea of Soon Kim...
    Stotic, noble, and completely uncompromising, which is going to utterly infuriate V if they get into a disagreement. I somehow don't see them getting the same level of empathy as V and Reddy did, at least not so quickly, but rather their relationship starting as a friendly competition of wits and stubborness.

Speaking of which, any idea how I can change a 2007 version into 2003? I find that one a lot easier to work with.
    Technology really is conspiring against you, isn't it?
    I don't think you can change the program to an earlier version, not without reinstalling it, although you can set the formatting back to 2003 style, which gets rid of the wierd double line breaks.

And he would make a lot of teases toward the Order and threaten V with telling.
    And it's only going to fuel Durkon's fears if Xykon seems to know what's wrong with V and is gloating about knowing.
    Last edited by Zanaril; 2010-03-24 at 12:02 PM.
    DeviantArt

14. - Top - End - #554

Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post
    I'll say what I said in another thread - take care of yourself first and your stories second. Write as much as you can deal with, and nurse yourself back to health. Then we can milk you all the more!
    Yeah, that may mean that it'll be a while before my next update. I believe I said this before: MY BODY HATES ME. I'm sick again.

Stotic, noble, and completely uncompromising, which is going to utterly infuriate V if they get into a disagreement. I somehow don't see them getting the same level of empathy as V and Reddy did, at least not so quickly, but rather their relationship starting as a friendly competition of wits and stubborness.
    What if they were both in danger? Like, think capture, or maybe they both fell in the Snarl.

Technology really is conspiring against you, isn't it?
    It's working together with my body. The Internet is spazzing out on my school and I got a stomach bug which made itself quite known during class. *headdesk* At least I'm starting my meds today, but I wonder if they managed to stay in there...

And it's only going to fuel Durkon's fears if Xykon seems to know what's wrong with V and is gloating about knowing.
    And if Roy gets wind of what Durkon thinks, it's going to fuel his fear, which will alert Belkar, who's just going to get angry and try to go stabby, all of which will get Haley to clue in, and Elan will stay in comfortable but confused ignorance.

Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #555
    Titan in the Playground

It's working together with my body. The Internet is spazzing out on my school and I got a stomach bug which made itself quite known during class. *headdesk* At least I'm starting my meds today, but I wonder if they managed to stay in there...
    You're probably just pregnant. What will you name him (or her)?

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

16. - Top - End - #556
    Titan in the Playground

tiasal if its a girl, terry if its a boy :P
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #557
    Titan in the Playground

Hee. XD
    Lucky.

18. - Top - End - #558
    Ogre in the Playground

Yeah, that may mean that it'll be a while before my next update. I believe I said this before: MY BODY HATES ME. I'm sick again.
    Illness sucks. Just make sure you get plenty of rest.

What if they were both in danger? Like, think capture, or maybe they both fell in the Snarl.
    They'd try to be practical, although they'd still hit some snags along the way about the best way to go about doing things. One possibility could be Soon either over- or under-estimating what V's magic can do to help, which would definitely piss V off ("What do you wean you can't teleport us out of here? You're a wizard aren't you?" "Are you questioning my arcane prowess?!"). But they're both intelligent; if they needed to work together they would (and also because Soon seems like practical person who wouldn't bicker pointlessly if lives were at risk.)

And if Roy gets wind of what Durkon thinks, it's going to fuel his fear, which will alert Belkar, who's just going to get angry and try to go stabby, all of which will get Haley to clue in, and Elan will stay in comfortable but confused ignorance.
    Just as long as this whirlwind of revenge isn't directed at Reddy.

You're probably just pregnant.
    Asta, I'm starting to suspect your knowledge of biology is lacking a few crucial details in this area.

And I'm just waiting for you to slip up and say this when a male forum member gets sick.
    Last edited by Zanaril; 2010-03-24 at 02:10 PM.
    DeviantArt

19. - Top - End - #559
    Titan in the Playground

Asta, I'm starting to suspect your knowledge of biology is lacking a few crucial details in this area.
    There are many observations of virgin birth in history. Well, many alleged observations, anyway.

And I'm just waiting for you to slip up and say this when a male forum member gets sick.
    Again, many observations in history. Need I remind you of Loki? Also, are you telling me that the move Junior wasn't a documentary? Because then I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to step outside.

And just you wait 'til I burst onto the forums and say "I'm pregnant!" Will you have the heart to tell me otherwise?
    Last edited by Asta Kask; 2010-03-24 at 02:17 PM.

― Tim Fargo

20. - Top - End - #560
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Hey guys, can a more D&D savvy individual give me some help for a story? What would be a non-sapient monster such that a small group of them could be easily defeated by the whole Order, but an individual one would give V on her own some trouble (esp. later in the day)? Maybe a hoard of some type of Dire animal or something? Can animals Grapple or Pin humans? I seriously haven't played all that much, especially at the level the Order is at.

21. - Top - End - #561

Vaarsuvius if it's a girl, Redcloak if a boy. :> And I'll force him to wear red every day for the rest of his life.

But seriously, that's what the nurse thought too.

"I threw up in class today."
    "Okay, how did you feel before that?"
    "I felt like I was going to throw up. I've been feeling that for a couple days now."
    "Are you sexually active?"
    "..."

Illness sucks. Just make sure you get plenty of rest.
    I'm not sure if they'll let me off school. I've missed a lot as it stands.

They'd try to be practical, although they'd still hit some snags along the way about the best way to go about doing things. One possibility could be Soon either over- or under-estimating what V's magic can do to help, which would definitely piss V off ("What do you wean you can't teleport us out of here? You're a wizard aren't you?" "Are you questioning my arcane prowess?!"). But they're both intelligent; if they needed to work together they would (and also because Soon seems like practical person who wouldn't bicker pointlessly if lives were at risk.)
    Yeah, Soon doesn't seem like the type to bicker over the little stuff, though V would probably grate a little on him. What would attract them to each other, though? I have a sense, but it's a little insubstantial...

Just as long as this whirlwind of revenge isn't directed at Reddy.
    They all think that he raped V. It'll be directed at him.

And V will be confused as to why they're so eager to put his head on a pike.

There are many observations of virgin birth in history. Well, many alleged observations, anyway.
    Who said I was a virgin?

Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #562
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tira-chan View Post
    Hey guys, can a more D&D savvy individual give me some help for a story? What would be a non-sapient monster such that a small group of them could be easily defeated by the whole Order, but an individual one would give V on her own some trouble (esp. later in the day)? Maybe a hoard of some type of Dire animal or something? Can animals Grapple or Pin humans? I seriously haven't played all that much, especially at the level the Order is at.
    A greater stone golem would be a significant problem for V, given that they're immune to almost all magic. It could be defeated by the whole party, but maybe not easily.

― Tim Fargo

23. - Top - End - #563
    Titan in the Playground

Who said I was a virgin?
    I lept to the assumption, m'lady. If you're not it only makes the pregnancy story all the more probably of course.

― Tim Fargo

24. - Top - End - #564
    Ogre in the Playground

Again, many observations in history. Need I remind you of Loki?
    Norse mythology = history?

And I don't this shapeshifters count, sorry.

Also, are you telling me that the move Junior wasn't a documentary? Because then I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to step outside.
    I just read the TvTropes page. Arnold Schwarzenegger? Mpreg??!

What is this I dont even...

And just you wait 'til I burst onto the forums and say "I'm pregnant!" Will you have the heart to tell me otherwise?
    No. I'll just keep mentioning it for the next nine months. And enquiring who the mother father Other Parent is.
    DeviantArt

25. - Top - End - #565
    Titan in the Playground

No. I'll just keep mentioning it for the next nine months. And enquiring who the mother father Other Parent is.
    I've always been fond of V. *sigh*

― Tim Fargo

26. - Top - End - #566
    Titan in the Playground

Me.
    In a V outfit.

27. - Top - End - #567
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

A greater stone golem would be a significant problem for V, given that they're immune to almost all magic. It could be defeated by the whole party, but maybe not easily.
    Not a bad idea, though a golem would probably be likewise immune to a phaser blast. It seems as if most really challenging monsters are sapient... hmmm...

28. - Top - End - #568
    Titan in the Playground

Something with large spell resistance?

29. - Top - End - #569
    Ogre in the Playground

Yeah, Soon doesn't seem like the type to bicker over the little stuff, though V would probably grate a little on him. What would attract them to each other, though? I have a sense, but it's a little insubstantial...
    Loneliness, mutal respect, the cold, empty night...
    Assuming this is post-familicide, they're both single and are both still probably missing their significant other. Soon is probably sensitive and charismatic enough to draw V out of her protective aloofness, and it's not to much of a stretch to think V would remind him of Mijung.

They all think that he raped V. It'll be directed at him.
    Hmm, if they started to beat Reddy to a bloody pulp for that reason, would Xykon just sit back and watch?

And V will be confused as to why they're so eager to put his head on a pike.
    And Durkon will try to comfort V and tell her that it's not her fault, she doesn't need to defend him...

Who said I was a virgin?
    I doubt that I'm even going to write about the actual sex act, mostly because I have no experience in that area and it's difficult writing about stuff you don't have experience in.
    Sorry...is this creepy and stalker-ish?

I've always been fond of V. *sigh*
    That just raises more questions!

But this thread title is appropriate.
    Last edited by Zanaril; 2010-03-24 at 02:55 PM.
    DeviantArt

30. - Top - End - #570
    Titan in the Playground

skeletons? they have damage resistance, are usually strong in swarms, can be disintergraited by a phaser, and could probibly give the elf a hard time if she was alone.
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show