New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Crack Pairings VIII - We Need A Half-Elf Template

Hilgya + Durkon while under the effects of Thor's might

...Um...please tell me I'm not the only one thinking that...yeah...

Anyways, hi. I'm back, I didn't post much in the last two threads...

So, here goes...

Lord Kubota + Monster in the Dark?

Jirix +Julio Scoundrel?

Haley + The Cliffport chief of police?

Miko + Bozzok?

I like that last one. Lemme think on it for a bit.
    Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #92

Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post
    Xykon/Tiasal (not really a pairing, because that would be gross)

Spoiler
    Show
    Xykon looked down at the little greenish child that sat on his lap. No, he could never feel love, nor did he have any desire to. But ever since he stole her from that self-righteous traitor Redcloak and his harlot of a wife he had begun to feel... possessiveness. Yes, that was the word. He could not love the child, but he could value her. Especially since the thought of Tiasal in the arms of an undead monstrosity must be causing her parents the most exquisite pain. What a torture it must be for a parent to know that his only child is in the hands of a fiend. Yes...

- Bone-Parent. Can you tell me the Story again?

*sigh* Always the Story. Always the same Story. It seemed to be the only thing that interested her. That and wizardry, which quite frankly made Xykon's head hurt. Still, Tsukiko had promised to take the brat and teach her once she got old enough. Make her a necromancer. Teach her the darkest of the dark arts. That would be the way to get rev...

-Bone-Parent. You promised...

Ah, well. He might as well, or he would just lose his temper and Meteor Swarm her into oblivion. And that wouldn't be any fun, would it? Well, to be honest it would be pretty hilarious but only for a short time...

- Well, little Tia. Many years ago your Daddy and I conquered the smoldering pit that was then Azure City. And just as we sat there planning our next move, who dropped in if not some black-robed elf with purple hair. So she started blasting away and I rose to the challenge, naturally. It was pretty fun there for a moment or two, until I beat the crap out of her.

- And... and...

- *sigh*. And that, Tiasal, is how I met your mother.

Thoughts?
    *giggles* I love how enthusiastic Tiasal is over the whole thing, and it's cute that Xykon's actually willing to indulge her a little. It's not affection, per se, but some sort of affinity. It shows off their severely twisted relationship with each other.

Secrets of V's gender REVEALED!!! Read all about it!

Spoiler
    Show
    I do feel, Roy, that any Anti-Imperialist group like ours must reflect such a divergence of interests within its power-base.

Agreed. Durkon?

Yeah. I think Haley's point of view is very valid, Roy, provided the Movement never forgets that it is the inalienable right of every man--

Or woman.

Or woman... to rid himself--

Or herself.

Or herself.

Agreed.

Thank you, brother.

Or sister.

Or sister. Where was I?

I think you'd finished.

Oh. Right.

Furthermore, it is the birthright of every man--

Or woman.

Why don't you shut up about women, V. You're putting us off.

Women have a perfect right to play a part in our movement, Roy.

Why are you always on about women, Vaarsuvius?

I want to be one.

What?

I want to be a woman. From now on, I want you all to call me 'Loretta'.

What?!

It's my right as a man.

Well, why do you want to be Loretta, 'Suvie?

I want to have babies.

You want to have babies?!

It's every man's right to have babies if he wants them.

But... you can't have babies.

Don't you oppress me.

I'm not oppressing you, V. You haven't got a womb! -- Where's the fetus going to gestate?! You going to keep it in a box?!

[crying]

Here! I-- I've got an idea. Suppose you agree that he can't actually have babies, not having a womb, which is nobody's fault, not even the Goblins', but that he can have the right to have babies.

Good idea, Haley. We shall fight the oppressors for your right to have babies, brother. Sister. Sorry.

What's the point?

What?

What's the point of fighting for his right to have babies when he can't have babies?!

It is symbolic of our struggle against oppression.

Symbolic of his struggle against reality.
    That made me giggle. And it made me slightly baffled.

So do I. Say "hi" to your parents from all the completely unfamiliar people you've met on the web!
    They send their odd looks and general suspicion! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Gicko View Post
    dodo!, you direct, coffie! watersmerf! you two are the only girls i know of here. can either of you voice V and/or Tuski?
    I have a relatively deep, loud, and rich voice, but it's distinctly feminine. And I can sing. Match that with what you will.

Well, if it's any comfort we probably have broken some of the FFForum's rules. But apparently they don't have a sheriff to police them.
    I'm not even sure if the rules they put up there are valid anymore. Even if you report people, nothing happens.

Quote Originally Posted by half-halfling View Post
    So, late Happy Birthday Water-Smurf! I've made a picture ,those are supposed to be Aula ,Tiberius, their doughter, their son-in-law and granddoughter.
    Thank you so much! :D The family's together, and Aula and Tiberius are semi-decent around Tiasal. All's right with the world. ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytara View Post
    Holy crackgods! Water-Smurf's birthday???? O.O

I can't just let that go ignored, even if I AM late. :D So happy birthday! :D
    She looks so grown-up! ^.^ I love it! Thank you!

It's quick and messy, but I was really going to head to sleep when I stopped by here, so... ^^; Hope you like it. I think you're an awesome person and I wish you all the strength you need to not let things drag you down and to become an even awesomer person. :)
    *wibbles* *crawls over and hugs*

By the way, I loved the last chapter of Tiasal's story. Really suspenseful there, so much conflict - especially now that Redcloak is there to counterbalance Xykon's influence with his own. His tragically brief moment of bonding with Tiasal really filled me with a sort of anxious hope and concern for how she'll develop with Xykon and Redcloak tugging on her from opposite sides. And of course, her mentally burying her family and friends at the end isn't encouraging, even if it is somewhat relieving that she did so while remembering them with love and grief and not with resentment.
    I figured that no child would be able to be ripped away from her family without having at least one period of mourning. She really has lost everything, even if she is not quite sure what she lost.

I also like where the VxRC story is going. The first form of RC's forced choice between the Plan and Vaarsuvius had to come sometime and this is as good a time as any. I like it that you keep the other characters active in the story despite centering it on V and RC. It makes them feel real, as real players in this scheme, rather than just window dressing.
    That's actually pretty difficult for me. It's hard to include lots of characters in one short story, and I'm doing my best to give everyone a slice of the cake. (No pun intended. )

Okay, off to bed now. I wish you to retroactively enjoy your birthday cake. XD
    Not retroactive. ^.^ I'm going to have my cake tonight. I only got back home last night, and my dad had to go out, so we haven't celebrated my birthday yet.

And it's nice to see you again! :D

Oh, and guys, here's my chart. There's a hint of what might come, but I haven't connected anything substantial to something the reader doesn't know about.

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

The April Squickies Award for Best Crack Pairing Story

Thank you so much to Kaytara for the avatar! It's of Redcloak's and Vaarsuvius's love child.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Titan in the Playground

LOVE the Tiasal pic! She's pretty. ^_^

The chart is helpful-though i want to know what would happen if PotG was part of the same continuity. (Course, there's no PROOF it isn't unless you plan to WordOfGod)

For the PrC, i'd like to point out that Profession (Artist) could be substituted for Writer.

Also, a verbal attack that forces a Fortitude save or be sickened, and a Will Save or be forced into a comalike state as they shiver in disgust as their mind shatters?
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Ogre in the Playground

Xykon/Tiasal (not really a pairing, because that would be gross)
    Thoughts?
    I missed this before! Suddenly your image request makes a lot more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Water-Smurf View Post
    They send their odd looks and general suspicion! :D
    Only general? We're getting somewhere then!

Oh, and guys, here's my chart. There's a hint of what might come, but I haven't connected anything substantial to something the reader doesn't know about.
    I'm going to take this as proof that all the stories are in the same continuity. PROOF.

And two endings for OAWLS? I'm glad it seems we'll get a continuation, but at that point what other way could it go except for world-doomy death and destruction? It seemed hopeless with both Reddy and V being dead.

*twiddles thumbs*
    Last edited by Zanaril; 2010-03-06 at 01:11 PM.
    This post may contain sarcasm.
    DeviantArt

5. - Top - End - #95
    Titan in the Playground

It seemed hopeless with both Reddy and V being dead.
    Ohyeah, cause death is SO permanent. DXD
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gicko View Post
    dodo!, you direct, coffie! watersmerf! you two are the only girls i know of here. can either of you voice V and/or Tuski? we will also need voices for Xylon and Redcloak, as well as Jirix, zombies, and O-chul!
    Zanaril is a girl. And I think Lix Lorn is a girl. Some days, at least.

Oooh, and that's a bad miss.

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

7. - Top - End - #97
    Titan in the Playground

It really depends. (Smirk) But most of the time.

8. - Top - End - #98
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Ohyeah, cause death is SO permanent. DXD
    You still need someone alive to do the ressurecting.
    DeviantArt

9. - Top - End - #99
    Banned

Well, i just made an account on FF.Net

Now i have to wait 1 day before i can post on the forums

And i have to wait 2 days before i can post any stories

Ah well, at least i'm getting somewhere now.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Water-Smurf View Post
    I have a relatively deep, loud, and rich voice, but it's distinctly feminine. And I can sing. Match that with what you will.
    I can't sing at all. My voice can get a bit high-pitched and whiny at times, and I speak at a million miles per hour. And I have an occasional verbal tic.

...Think female Elan.

Not retroactive. ^.^ I'm going to have my cake tonight. I only got back home last night, and my dad had to go out, so we haven't celebrated my birthday yet.

And it's nice to see you again! :D

Spoiler
    Show
    Happy Late Birthday!

And nice chart! (And, uh, what do you think of what I sent you? Coupled with the most recent update?)

And yes, the class should revolve around sickening and nauseating foes while being immune to said sickening/nausea.

Also, the class should have some way of casting illusion and mind-affecting spells.
    Last edited by CoffeeIncluded; 2010-03-06 at 02:15 PM.

11. - Top - End - #101

YakYakxTivo. No comment. (that is prompting some terrible images...OH GOD THE PAIN! MAKE IT STOP!)

ephton/Haerta/Ganneron + YakYak + Mr. Rodriguez + YakYak(gender flipped) + Haley's Dad. I'm not sure how that would work out, and I don't wanna know.

Belkar x entire hobgoblin army + black leather and high heels. I'm having way too much fun here. Wouldn't really work though.

Dukron x MitD snowed in.

Bone Golem Roy x Roy's sword.
    -Xavez
    Last edited by Darklord Xavez; 2010-03-06 at 02:29 PM.
    My name is pronounced "ZAH-vez"
    Quote Originally Posted by Flickerdart View Post
    But you can't ride in a pack saddle unless you're an object. So better switch to Female.

12. - Top - End - #102

Scene 2! V sings!!

Spoiler
    Show
    (Scene 2. Curtain opens, R at window lit by purple light of the Snarl, hobgoblin comes in.)

H: Supreme Leader?

(R spins round and frowns at H)

R: Yes?
    H: The prisoner isn’t eating or trancing. She says that she’s not hungry or tired.

(R sighs)

R: I’ll handle it. How’s the search for Xykon’s phylactery?
    H: The troops haven’t found it so far.
    R: Wonderful. I bet Xykon’s in a great mood about that. You may leave.

(H leaves)

“Unbalanced”

The urge to rip and claw and tear,
    Only anger for the elf
    Rip flesh from bones and scalp from hair
    Yet in it, anger for myself

Why not hurt one in recompense?
    Or take out my anger on?
    So much worse is their offense
    So many blameless goblins gone

So hurt the elf, remind our foes, why we should be feared!
    And make the scoreboard, just that bit more balanced.

(Curtain closes. Opens on elf’s room)

R: What’d I say about eating and trancing?
    V: I…I am not hungry nor am I tired.
    R: Save the lying for interrogation. (picks up bowl and walks to bed) Enjoy the food while you can. This is the best you’re going to get—after you’re healthy, you’ll be living off gruel.

(V shifts into the corner, wary)

V: That seems to defeat the purpose of making me healthy.
    R: You’d think so. Alright, you can eat and make at least one of us happy, or you can still resist and make both of us unhappier than we already are.

(V hesitates, R picks up spoon as if to feed her. V holds out hand to stop him)

V: That is quite alright! I can feed myself.
    R: Pride is all you have left, elf.

(Gives V spoon but sees her hand is shaking so steadies it with his. V eats.)

V (curious): Why would you do this personally?
    R: I’m a hands-on leader, I guess. Besides, your presence is not exactly something I want every foot soldier to know about. (Removes pot and spoon) This is the part where I ‘convince’ you to trance.
    V: I am not tired.
    R (snarls): No, you’re exhausted! You want to see how many times you can deal with your fingers being ripped off? I may be a lowly cleric but I can regenerate lost limbs.

(V glares while squeezing further into corner)

V: I am not tired. Bring any barbaric torture you wish—I shall not trance.

“Memories”

R: Why not trance? I see no reason in it
    This round of wills, there’s no way they can win it.
    No rebel sign? An answer must be elsewhere
    Refusing sleep, this elf is a nightmare!

(Understanding dawns)

(Spoken) Oh!

Haunted by their past
    A sign of guilt at last?
    Seems anything’s better than return to memories.

Similar in our hurt
    Yet too close for comfort
    Both of us trying to escape from memories.

(Spoken) What’s your name?

(V looks up, surprised but wary)

Dark One above! This prisoner, this elf
    Without trying reminds me of myself
    Grief, remorse and anger, fear and shame
    Though they don’t show I know this others pain.

R: What’s your name? Is this a difficult question?
    V: I am rather surprised that you care.
    R: Filing issues. I can’t exactly call you ‘the elf’ in any records when I start interrogating you. We’re inevitably going to get a few other prisoners that fit that description.
    V: Perhaps the elf that helped lose your master’s phylactery?

(V squares shoulders and looks proud)

R: Just give me your name. It’s not like I can do much with it.
    V: I would prefer to know who I am speaking to first.
    R: Just call me Redcloak. Everyone else does.

(V pauses.)

V: My name is Vaarsuvius. (Looks away, pride drained) I am not tired.

(R frowns)

R: Fine then.

(R settles on the end of the bed. Finds book and flicks through pages)

V: What are you doing?
    R: If I’m staying here, I’m going to have something to entertain myself.
    V: And why are you staying here?
    R: (sighs) It turns out that torture can only do so much, and forcing someone to sleep isn’t included. So I’m staying here until you trance.
    V: Excuse me?!
    R: You speak Common, right? I’m not leaving until you get at least eight hours of trance. I know that my… associates don’t seem like it, but there are some people here that have more patience than that of a toddler.

(V still looks wary)

R: Don’t flatter yourself or insult me. I’m not like Xykon. I’m not going to hurt you when you’re asleep. Especially in… (Pauses and makes sound of disgust) that way.

(Still wary V lays head on knees and falls into a trance. Curtain closes.)

(Curtain opens. V alone in room. R comes in.)

R: They tell me you’re refusing to trance again.

“Memories – Reprise”

V: This respite cannot last
    But while I can I ask
    For company can tide against the memories.

(R nods and settles on the end of the bed. Curtain closes, end of scene 2)

Scene 3 will probably take longer as I had actually wrote the songs for 1 and 2 before I even told you about them!
    Avatar by me...yup that's how good my drawing is. As in not very good.

Crack-Pairings, Not Dead Just Moved. Someone Hasn't Been Looking In The Right Places.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Caleniel View Post
    Taekwondodo - your nick and your avatar are terrific. I want to award you something... how about enough melons to see you through the next ice age?

13. - Top - End - #103
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Taekwondodo View Post
    Scene 2! V sings!!

Spoiler
    Show
    (Scene 2. Curtain opens, R at window lit by purple light of the Snarl, hobgoblin comes in.)

H: Supreme Leader?

(R spins round and frowns at H)

R: Yes?
    H: The prisoner isn’t eating or trancing. She says that she’s not hungry or tired.

(R sighs)

R: I’ll handle it. How’s the search for Xykon’s phylactery?
    H: The troops haven’t found it so far.
    R: Wonderful. I bet Xykon’s in a great mood about that. You may leave.

(H leaves)

“Unbalanced”

The urge to rip and claw and tear,
    Only anger for the elf
    Rip flesh from bones and scalp from hair
    Yet in it, anger for myself

Why not hurt one in recompense?
    Or take out my anger on?
    So much worse is their offense
    So many blameless goblins gone

So hurt the elf, remind our foes, why we should be feared!
    And make the scoreboard, just that bit more balanced.

(Curtain closes. Opens on elf’s room)

R: What’d I say about eating and trancing?
    V: I…I am not hungry nor am I tired.
    R: Save the lying for interrogation. (picks up bowl and walks to bed) Enjoy the food while you can. This is the best you’re going to get—after you’re healthy, you’ll be living off gruel.

(V shifts into the corner, wary)

V: That seems to defeat the purpose of making me healthy.
    R: You’d think so. Alright, you can eat and make at least one of us happy, or you can still resist and make both of us unhappier than we already are.

(V hesitates, R picks up spoon as if to feed her. V holds out hand to stop him)

V: That is quite alright! I can feed myself.
    R: Pride is all you have left, elf.

(Gives V spoon but sees her hand is shaking so steadies it with his. V eats.)

V (curious): Why would you do this personally?
    R: I’m a hands-on leader, I guess. Besides, your presence is not exactly something I want every foot soldier to know about. (Removes pot and spoon) This is the part where I ‘convince’ you to trance.
    V: I am not tired.
    R (snarls): No, you’re exhausted! You want to see how many times you can deal with your fingers being ripped off? I may be a lowly cleric but I can regenerate lost limbs.

(V glares while squeezing further into corner)

V: I am not tired. Bring any barbaric torture you wish—I shall not trance.

“Memories”

R: Why not trance? I see no reason in it
    This round of wills, there’s no way they can win it.
    No rebel sign? An answer must be elsewhere
    Refusing sleep, this elf is a nightmare!

(Understanding dawns)

(Spoken) Oh!

Haunted by their past
    A sign of guilt at last?
    Seems anything’s better than return to memories.

Similar in our hurt
    Yet too close for comfort
    Both of us trying to escape from memories.

(Spoken) What’s your name?

(V looks up, surprised but wary)

Dark One above! This prisoner, this elf
    Without trying reminds me of myself
    Grief, remorse and anger, fear and shame
    Though they don’t show I know this others pain.

R: What’s your name? Is this a difficult question?
    V: I am rather surprised that you care.
    R: Filing issues. I can’t exactly call you ‘the elf’ in any records when I start interrogating you. We’re inevitably going to get a few other prisoners that fit that description.
    V: Perhaps the elf that helped lose your master’s phylactery?

(V squares shoulders and looks proud)

R: Just give me your name. It’s not like I can do much with it.
    V: I would prefer to know who I am speaking to first.
    R: Just call me Redcloak. Everyone else does.

(V pauses.)

V: My name is Vaarsuvius. (Looks away, pride drained) I am not tired.

(R frowns)

R: Fine then.

(R settles on the end of the bed. Finds book and flicks through pages)

V: What are you doing?
    R: If I’m staying here, I’m going to have something to entertain myself.
    V: And why are you staying here?
    R: (sighs) It turns out that torture can only do so much, and forcing someone to sleep isn’t included. So I’m staying here until you trance.
    V: Excuse me?!
    R: You speak Common, right? I’m not leaving until you get at least eight hours of trance. I know that my… associates don’t seem like it, but there are some people here that have more patience than that of a toddler.

(V still looks wary)

R: Don’t flatter yourself or insult me. I’m not like Xykon. I’m not going to hurt you when you’re asleep. Especially in… (Pauses and makes sound of disgust) that way.

(Still wary V lays head on knees and falls into a trance. Curtain closes.)

(Curtain opens. V alone in room. R comes in.)

R: They tell me you’re refusing to trance again.

“Memories – Reprise”

V: This respite cannot last
    But while I can I ask
    For company can tide against the memories.

(R nods and settles on the end of the bed. Curtain closes, end of scene 2)

Scene 3 will probably take longer as I had actually wrote the songs for 1 and 2 before I even told you about them!
    *Claps* I'm gonna enjoy this.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Titan in the Playground

This is SO awesome. (Adoration, worship)

15. - Top - End - #105

Wow, all I did was add songs. *Blushes*
    Avatar by me...yup that's how good my drawing is. As in not very good.

Crack-Pairings, Not Dead Just Moved. Someone Hasn't Been Looking In The Right Places.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Caleniel View Post
    Taekwondodo - your nick and your avatar are terrific. I want to award you something... how about enough melons to see you through the next ice age?

16. - Top - End - #106
    Titan in the Playground

Ah, but you did it WELL. ^_^

17. - Top - End - #107
    Titan in the Playground

I saw the Sheriff had closed a Crack Pairings thread and my first thought was

Spoiler
    Show
    You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!

But then I saw it was the old thread.
    Last edited by Asta Kask; 2010-03-06 at 04:31 PM.

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

18. - Top - End - #108

Quote Originally Posted by Darklord Xavez View Post
    YakYakxTivo. No comment. (that is prompting some terrible images...OH GOD THE PAIN! MAKE IT STOP!)

ephton/Haerta/Ganneron + YakYak + Mr. Rodriguez + YakYak(gender flipped) + Haley's Dad. I'm not sure how that would work out, and I don't wanna know.

Belkar x entire hobgoblin army + black leather and high heels. I'm having way too much fun here. Wouldn't really work though.

Dukron x MitD snowed in.

Bone Golem Roy x Roy's sword.
    -Xavez
    Yakyak? There's only Yikyik and Yokyok.
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #109
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BatRobin View Post
    Unless YokYok has a child... with Vaarsuvius!

― Tim Fargo

20. - Top - End - #110
    Titan in the Playground

...hello, Batrobin. Have we met? XD

21. - Top - End - #111
    Titan in the Playground

...hello, Batrobin. Have we met? XD
    I think I told you you had pretty eyes. But I'm fairly sure that was under the influence of a love potion.

Yokyok x Vaarsuvius - the mind boggles. Especially since it implies the V laid an egg. She is indeed a brooding character, but that's taking it too far.

― Tim Fargo

22. - Top - End - #112
    Titan in the Playground

Fairly sure? (Blows kiss)

23. - Top - End - #113

Quote Originally Posted by BatRobin View Post
    i feal stupid asking this, but whose yikyik and yokyok
    IA Awards
    Spoiler
    Show

Awesome SpyFox Doll by Recaiden
    Epic Avvie by Domochevsky
    Everything Else by Me

24. - Top - End - #114
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by licoot View Post
    i feal stupid asking this, but whose yikyik and yokyok
    Kobolds who met a grievous end at the hands of the sexy shoeless god of war. Former affiliates of the Linear Guild.

― Tim Fargo

25. - Top - End - #115

Kobolds who met a grievous end at the hands of the sexy shoeless god of war. Former affiliates of the Linear Guild.
    Oh, I remember.
    thanks
    IA Awards
    Spoiler
    Show

Awesome SpyFox Doll by Recaiden
    Epic Avvie by Domochevsky
    Everything Else by Me

26. - Top - End - #116
    Titan in the Playground

YokYok was the first one, i think, from the original team. YikYik was the Inigo Montoya based one. XD

27. - Top - End - #117
    Titan in the Playground

YokYok was the first one, i think, from the original team. YikYik was the Inigo Montoya based one. XD
    Nope. But it's not easy to tell them apart.

― Tim Fargo

28. - Top - End - #118
    Titan in the Playground

I had a fifty fifty chance.

29. - Top - End - #119

I consider them as cannon fodder along with all other kobolds. notable exception of the oracle.
    Avatar of a Drow priestess by Teutonic Knight.

This is where I put my writings. Want to take a look?

30. - Top - End - #120
    Ogre in the Playground

Here's not-really-a-pairing Tiasal and Xykon.
    Spoiler
    Show

Because I thought I couldn't draw anything weirder.
    DeviantArt