Banned

NecromancerGuy

Exclamation Diseases once more

Black Death (Bubonic Plague)
    Infection DC: 20
    Infection type: Contact
    Incubation: 1d3 days
    Damage: 1d6 Con
    Description: Symptoms includ high fever, headaches, painful aching joints, nausea and vomiting, and a general feeling of malaise.

Black Death (Pneumonic Plague)
    Infection DC: 20
    Infection type: Inhaled/Contact (Bloody Victim)
    Incubation: 1d6+1 days
    Damage: 3d4 Con/1d6 Str
    Description: Symptoms includ fever, cough, and blood-tinged spit. As the disease progress, spit became free flowing and bright red.

Alizarin Masque (Viral Hemorrhagic Fever)
    Infection DC: 25
    Infection Type: Contact (Infected Victim)
    Incubation: 2d4 days
    Damage: 1d4 Con (see text)
    Description: Symptoms include abdominal pain, fever, headache, bloody vomit, malaise, and blood fails to clot.
    (When damaged, character must succeed on another saving throw or 1 point of damage is permanent drain instead.
    Characters must make a fortitude saving throw every hour, instead of every day affter the Incubation.)

White Mage Powder (Anthrax)
    Infection DC: 16
    Infection Type: Inhaled
    Incubation: 1d6 days
    Damage: 1d12 Con
    Description: Symptoms include sore throat, mild fever, muscle aches and malaise. After a few days, the symptoms may progress to severe breathing problems and shock and ultimately death.

Crackers Disease
    Infection DC: 10
    Infection Type: Injury (Crackers Thorns)
    Incubation: 4d4 days
    Damage: 2d6 Dex (see text)
    Description: Symptoms include fever, headache, painful, aching joints and brittle bones.
    (Crackers is caused by being stabbed by a Cracker plant's thorns. Once infected, the victim gets slower [decrease his speed by 5 ft to a minimum of 0] every two days that the character fails his save. When the victim's Dex reaches 0, his bones have fused together in his body and become very brittle. If he tries to force his body to move, his bones snap and break, dealing 10 points of damage every round.)

Purple Brain Gliding
    Infection DC: 14
    Infection type: Special
    Incubation: 1 day
    Damage: 1d8 Int/1d6 Cha/1d4 dex
    Description: Symptoms include dizziness, confusion, headache, purple skin lesions, seizures and strokes.
    (To become infected, a victim must have taken damage from a psion attack. The day after, her mind starts to reject its own mental powers, no matter how slight, and results in coma when the victim's Int reachs 0).

Orc Kiss
    Infection DC: 9
    Infection type: Contact
    Incubation: 1d3 weeks
    Damage: 5d3 Cha (to a minumum of 3) (see text) +1d4 Dex
    Description: Symptoms include green scabby skin, black boils, swelling of the skin, benign tumors on the back and chest as well as the growing of long claws.
    (This Disease causes it's victim to slowly turn uglier and uglier as the days go on, however some characters may wish to infect themselves with it so that they can gain the benefits of it. When a victim's Cha stat reaches 3, he grows long tumours on the ends of his hands. These tumours are harder than bone and can be used as a natural weapon. [They also increase Dex by 1d4.] The victim gains two claw attacks, each dealing 1d8 points of piercing damage.)

Why hello again, I have decided to showcase a handful of my homebrewed diseases from an evil campaign I have running. Here are just a few real world ones. If anyone wants to see some more of my diseases, let me know. Hope you like them and feel free to post your own. I will let you know what I think.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Diseases once more

Those last 3 don't look real world...

I do like to see real-world diseases statted out, but I don't know my stuff well enough to comment on if you got it right...
    [Public Service Announcement]P.E.A.C.H stands for Please Examine And Critique Honestly[/Public Service Announcement]
    Currently Running: Equestria Begins (A High Tactics campaign)
    Extended Signature
    My Homebrew is meant to be used, but, if you do, PLEASE tell me how it goes.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Firbolg in the Playground

Was it you who did a thread with the real world diseases a while back? I remember that thread. Good stuff.
    Homebrew
    Please feel free to PM me any thoughts on my homebrew (or comment in the thread if it's not too old).

4. - Top - End - #4
    Banned

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by DracoDei View Post
    Those last 3 don't look real world...

I do like to see real-world diseases statted out, but I don't know my stuff well enough to comment on if you got it right...
    I am sorry, I forgot to put in a notice saying the last ones were not real.