New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1479
  1. - Top - End - #1261
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: YOU! (A Picture/Media Thread): XXI

What kind of girl would ever wear such a loose top to a convention? Tell me so I can take pictures.

2. - Top - End - #1262
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by albis View Post
    @ Serps: ...huh? *pondering* I've never been a ranger before....
    Keryooell. Now, getcherself some pointyish ears, bow, and "adventuring" clothes and get snapping!
    (side note: I don't seem to be able to find my character sheet )

3. - Top - End - #1263
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    What kind of girl would ever wear such a loose top to a convention? Tell me so I can take pictures.
    An androgynous one.

4. - Top - End - #1264
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

*raises hand*
    >.>
    <.<

LGBT in the playground - banner by Doihaveaname?.
    Thanks to Ceika, Dihan, Happy Turtle, Reicaden and Haruki for the avatars.

5. - Top - End - #1265
    Ogre in the Playground

Also cosplayers
    To see the world in a grain of sand
    and Heaven in a wild flower
    To hold infinity in the palm of your hand
    and eternity in an hour.

- William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

6. - Top - End - #1266

Lioness is also confused again...gosh.

But albis is cute, whichever way <3

7. - Top - End - #1267
    Colossus in the Playground

One with small enough boobs to not risk overflow.

8. - Top - End - #1268

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    One with small enough boobs to not risk overflow.
    But then, that would also apply to tight tops too...

I'm not gonna go around wearing either overly loose or tight tops...unnecessary attention would occur.

Just like on Cleavage Day...that guy at KFC was just a bit too friendly. *shudder*

9. - Top - End - #1269
    Orc in the Playground

Lol, I thought it would have been obvious after this last cosplay... I guess I did a better job than I thought...

...in actuality, my breasts are borderline non-existant, though, just to be safe, I tucked them to my chest with small strips of medical tape ^_^
    (yes, that means that -at least biologically speaking- I belong to the female species.)
    "Whoever said 'nothing is impossible' never tried slamming a revolving door."

Yuu Kanda avatar by Jacklu! =)

10. - Top - End - #1270
    Firbolg in the Playground

...in actuality, my breasts are borderline non-existant, though, just to be safe, I tucked them to my chest with small strips of medical tape ^_^
    (yes, that means that -at least biologically speaking- I belong to the female species.)
    Okay you have just totally blown my mind. I was thinking "okay, albis is a dude". Then this. I... I don't know what to believe anymore?

I think you are one of the only people capable of telling the truth (or is it?) and making someone more confused.
    Last edited by Dogmantra; 2010-05-08 at 06:38 AM.
    BANG → !
    OH LOOK AT HER/.../YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN MEAN/RICHARDS

11. - Top - End - #1271

Lol, I thought it would have been obvious after this last cosplay... I guess I did a better job than I thought...

After the prince thing, that was the way I was leaning, but earlier it was towards 'guy'. I guess your stomach just looks feminine ^^

*snuggles*

Edit: Who am I kidding? I was surprised too. A sort of happy surprise, I suppose. But a rather surprised happy surprise.
    Last edited by Lioness; 2010-05-08 at 06:50 AM.

12. - Top - End - #1272

Quote Originally Posted by Dogmantra View Post
    Okay you have just totally blown my mind. I was thinking "okay, albis is a dude". Then this. I... I don't know what to believe anymore?

I think you are one of the only people capable of telling the truth (or is it?) and making someone more confused.
    My mind is so blown there's a hole in my roof.

13. - Top - End - #1273
    Orc in the Playground

@ Dogmantra: yeah, it's the truth... I just don't feel as much of a female, so my whole lifestyle, right down to the way I move and talk, can confuse people... sometimes there's a little "feminine" part of me that just won't shut up (and I guess it's on that part of my psyche's account that I'm bisexual and not completely lesbian) but most of the time I feel and behave like a male... but people more often than not treats me like a female and is often shocked or confused if I behave otherwise... no one seems to really accept that there's a strong inclination in my character that makes me lead a 'masculine' life and because of that I've been faced with several weird situations... but as far as chromosomes go, I'm a double X. ^^

@ Lioness: yeah, not even years of training have given me the abs I was hoping for XD
    though I can't really complain about my body.. I'm rather scrawny nowadays (because I just got out last year from a situation of stress that made me lose too much weight) but I'm slowly getting my mass back... at least I can't count my ribs anymore, heh

@ Boo: heh, sorry XD

a pic of my most ridiculous socks as a token of apology:
    Spoiler
    Show

the other one is still at my foot.

14. - Top - End - #1274
    Ogre in the Playground

Victory is mine! Muahaha!
    Also, I envy your cosplaying skills and also variability. Even if I was good at making costumes etc (which I'm not, because I'm crap at everything except a small handful of things ><) I wouldn't be able to cosplay as most of the characters I like, because they're mostly lithe and stuff, wheras I'm basically big and bulky.

Edit: That is a fantastic sock
    Last edited by Anuan; 2010-05-08 at 07:01 AM.
    Regular avatar by Dallas-Dakota.
    -----------
    Regarding mysellf:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by arguskos View Post
    Pretty sure that Anuan is the local weapons pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauve Shirt View Post
    Anuan's house is a HOUSE OF DEATH!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas-Dakota View Post
    I'd go to his house and steal all the awesome.
    But I'm afraid I'd accidentally stab myself to death.

15. - Top - End - #1275

@ Lioness: yeah, not even years of training have given me the abs I was hoping for XD
    though I can't really complain about my body.. I'm rather scrawny nowadays (because I just got out last year from a situation of stress that made me lose too much weight) but I'm slowly getting my mass back... at least I can't count my ribs anymore, heh
    Years of training haven't even got me that...I've got the muscles under there somewhere, but there's a layer of flab obscuring their awesomeness...

But oh well. I can't complain either. It's good that you're not stressed anymore.

16. - Top - End - #1276
    Firbolg in the Playground

@ Dogmantra: yeah, it's the truth... I just don't feel as much of a female, so my whole lifestyle, right down to the way I move and talk, can confuse people... sometimes there's a little "feminine" part of me that just won't shut up (and I guess it's on that part of my psyche's account that I'm bisexual and not completely lesbian) but most of the time I feel and behave like a male... but people more often than not treats me like a female and is often shocked or confused if I behave otherwise... no one seems to really accept that there's a strong inclination in my character that makes me lead a 'masculine' life and because of that I've been faced with several weird situations... but as far as chromosomes go, I'm a double X. ^^
    Is it wrong that I am still doubting you?
    That is one brilliant sock though.
    BANG → !
    OH LOOK AT HER/.../YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN MEAN/RICHARDS

17. - Top - End - #1277

...as far as chromosomes go, I'm a double X...
    Not a... triple... X? Wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more, say no more!

Okay, that's it for me tonight. The later I stay up, the more lecherous I become. That might be the wrong word to describe myself when deprived of sleep...

(Honestly, you always struck me as a girl in appearance, but as for personality... you're still more feminine than a good number of girls I know. I also know a politically correct lesbian, who is hilarious in the ways she can be insulted. I always thought you were a dude because of how you flaunted androgyny... which is ironic, I guess.)

18. - Top - End - #1278
    Orc in the Playground

@ Dogmantra: it's perfectly normal that you're still doubting me XD I guess the incoming summer time will clear away any doubt

@ Anuan: yes, I'm rather lucky, the only obstacle I have to overcome is height -and I usually pick characters who aren't overly tall, being as short as I am...

...my socks are awesome. XD

@ Lioness: I don't see anything wrong with you body

@ Boo: it's early afternoon where I live :O
    however... yeah I "flaunt" androgyny to (paradoxically) cope with the fact that I am just that: androgynous looking... I've always thought I'd be better off being just male, but years and growth have brought me to the point where I accept myself as a female with a high percentage of male personality and behaviour that can't and won't ever be gone... and slowly the people around me are growing to accept that too. =)

19. - Top - End - #1279
    Titan in the Playground

Nameless was correct! Hurray! Do I get a prize? :3

20. - Top - End - #1280
    Orc in the Playground

You get snuggles =)

21. - Top - End - #1281
    Titan in the Playground

You get snuggles =)
    Hurray. *snuggles* :3

22. - Top - End - #1282
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Keryooell. Now, getcherself some pointyish ears, bow, and "adventuring" clothes and get snapping!
    (side note: I don't seem to be able to find my character sheet )
    Damn! I seem to have missed this message XD
    I still don't really know what I should do, but I'll be glad to pose as your androgynous half-elf, as soon as I find some appropriate clothes

23. - Top - End - #1283
    Ogre in the Playground

An awesome one, clearly.

Though I think I prefer the Dark Link one. But then again I'm a sucker for a good Dark Link costume... or anyone dressed up in a black and white version of whoever they are cosplaying. It always looks so cool for some reason.

24. - Top - End - #1284

WolfInSheepsClothing

I've said it many times before, Boy, Girl, doesn't matter to me. Albis is cute. =3 Though I was leaning more towards male up till now. Not overly surprised though. Albis is deliciously androgynous. ~_~ *kidnaps and cuddles senseless*
    Still not really here. Still just an illusion.

25. - Top - End - #1285
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lioness View Post
    I've got the muscles under there somewhere, but there's a layer of flab obscuring their awesomeness...
    That's not flab. That's sexiness.
    "'Intelligence' is really prolific in the world. So is stupidity. So often they occur in the same people." - Phaedra
    Pyrian's LiveJournal

26. - Top - End - #1286
    Titan in the Playground

I had muscles once.

Well, not really. I tried for a while, but got bored and went back to reading and listening to music.

27. - Top - End - #1287
    Titan in the Playground

Nitpick: females aren't really a different species. You're more "sugar and spice and everything nice".

*snuggle*

But you need to eat more. I like a belly on a girl...

Oooh, and that's a bad miss.

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

28. - Top - End - #1288
    Orc in the Playground

@ Trog: I prefer the Dark Link one too... much less of a pain to wear XD

@ Jacklu: thanks ^^ *cuddles back*

@ Asta Kask: you don't know how much I try... I eat three healthy, abundant and regular meals a day, do regular physical activity (mostly lots of walking around in the streets, bellydancing, mild weight lifting and some fitness at home) and also eat a lot between a meal and another... but can't seem to gain the weight I have to to really be healthy...
    It's genetic... my father was like that before pushing his 60s... I would eat with friends, and even say "Man, I'm so full I won't eat for hours..." but then we would get up and walk the short distance from the pub back to the university and I'll suddenly stop and say: "Guys.... I'm hungry!" X°D
    My doctor explained that it's because my body burns calories and all other crap 4 times faster than normal... so if I lose weight it's very difficult for me to gain it back... it happened some years ago due to an unfortunate relationship, and I still have 3 kgs to get back ^^°
    But I will, for sure! *insert dramatic pose*

29. - Top - End - #1289
    Ogre in the Playground

At least you had mass to begin with.
    For me, progress is "I can't feel my ribs through the small amount of muscle on my chest quite as easily!"
    -feels his chest-
    ... Oh, wait. I still can. Dammit.
    Some men just want to watch the world shift uncomfortably in its seat.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Kylarra View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by absolmorph View Post
    I happen to like screwing around with Handle Animal.
    Red Mage, is that you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
    Now you're cranking it up to eleven.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    A week ago, I didn't know who you were. Now I know: you're the BEST PERSON EVER.
    Quote Originally Posted by noparlpf View Post
    You seem to be having trouble with the idea that a rulebook can contradict itself, because it shouldn't, but...WotC.

If you're reading this for some reason, you can find me in a few places on the web as azoicennead.

30. - Top - End - #1290

I eat three healthy, abundant and regular meals a day, do regular physical activity (mostly lots of walking around in the streets, bellydancing, mild weight lifting and some fitness at home) and also eat a lot between a meal and another... but can't seem to gain the weight I have to to really be healthy...
    Hmmm.

I'll give you some of mine.

But still, I dunno, drink flavoured milk. That puts on weight. Or do NaNoWriMo - I put on 5kgs because I was drinking constant soft drink and eating junk all day.