New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default I think I JUST started getting nervous about becoming a...something..

So I am a few days away (maybe a week?) away from donating. She is going to be on fertility drugs, so hopefully the fact that I could not get my "swimmers" tested in time might not hurt them (But it scares me that I might failed them).

These woman have been amazing to me. In the contract/donor agreement they even had a section saying that if at age (I believe it was five) and higher the child wanted to have a relationship with me THEY could NOT say no to it. I mean, who would do this for someone? I am tearing up just writing this, since it means so much to me that they did that. But then, that just makes me even more afraid to fail them. :/

For those here (sorry, you have changed your avatars...) that have been in the business, can you please give me some advice here? They will even have me over for a few days while the process is getting done at their doctor's place.
    I just want someone to hold me and tell me they love me. Especially when I am sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Skami Pilno View Post
    The man who is dominated by fear of death is already dead.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: I think I JUST started getting nervous about becoming a...something..

Well first of congratulation, congratulations and congratulations. I never made it past the conception part of fatherhood but i feel for you and wish you the best of luck. And i hope the child has a wonderful life, and why wouldn't he with a possible extra loving parent hopefully around to provide support. (Just saying he cus i hate referring to a fetus as it, not predicting anything or anything like that)
    Last edited by Dragonus45; 2010-05-19 at 01:21 AM.
    Thanks to Linklele for my new avatar!
    If i had superpowers. I would go to conventions dressed as myself, and see if i got complimented on my authenticity.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: I think I JUST started getting nervous about becoming a...something..

keep your...er... family jewels cool. hot-tubs, bicycle riding, and most of things that are common sense reduce sperm count.

yeah that's all I got.
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonus45 View Post
    Well first of congratulation, congratulations and congratulations. I never made it past the conception part of fatherhood but i feel for you and wish you the best of luck. And i hope the child has a wonderful life, and why wouldn't he with a possible extra loving parent hopefully around to provide support. (Just saying he cus i hate referring to a fetus as it, not predicting anything or anything like that)
    Thank you.

Did you donate?!

Quote Originally Posted by thubby View Post
    keep your...er... family jewels cool. hot-tubs, bicycle riding, and most of things that are common sense reduce sperm count.

yeah that's all I got.
    Dood, why do you think I am afraid of Mountain Dews?
    Last edited by Pika...; 2010-05-19 at 01:53 AM.
    I just want someone to hold me and tell me they love me. Especially when I am sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Skami Pilno View Post
    The man who is dominated by fear of death is already dead.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pika... View Post
    Thank you.

Did you donate?!
    No there was a miscarriage, we were both rather young, im only 20 now, and she has ovarian cysts. Didn't know about that at the time tho.
    Thanks to Linklele for my new avatar!
    If i had superpowers. I would go to conventions dressed as myself, and see if i got complimented on my authenticity.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pika... View Post
    Dood, why do you think I am afraid of Mountain Dews?
    Myth!

http://www.snopes.com/medical/potables/mountaindew.asp

7. - Top - End - #7
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Good luck, monsignor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

8. - Top - End - #8

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrandar View Post
    It's been a bit, GitP. If you're reading this, you're either digging through old stuff, or I've posted for the first time in forever.

If you want to stay in touch, reach out to me on twitter (same username).

The best answer is always to ask your DM.
    Unless you're the DM, in which case you should talk to your players.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

Also, don't use a laptop on your lap.

My tech friend and I were discussing laptops, the heat, and possible damage, because my new laptops manual mentions possible burns or whatever. This thing does heat up.

He said it's because a lot of laptops nowadays get so hot it can actually result in your little swimmers dying.

I don't know how true it is, but I know heat can kill the boys off, so it wouldn't surprise me.

Good luck!
    Show me how pretty the world is
    'Cause I envy the way that you move
    'Cause I want something a little bit louder
    'Cause you're brilliant when you try
    Show me how pretty the whole world is tonight
    -Matt Nathanson "Pretty the World"

Various Syka-Foxes done by the wonderful Ceika

10. - Top - End - #10
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Syka View Post
    Also, don't use a laptop on your lap.

My tech friend and I were discussing laptops, the heat, and possible damage, because my new laptops manual mentions possible burns or whatever. This thing does heat up.

He said it's because a lot of laptops nowadays get so hot it can actually result in your little swimmers dying.

I don't know how true it is, but I know heat can kill the boys off, so it wouldn't surprise me.

Good luck!
    well that could possibly be true, because sperm can only survive within a small window of tempretures (i dont know the window) and the ... male body has a way to regulate this tempreture for sperm. which im sure your well aware of
    easy 1 step guide to impersonating Sean Connery;
    step 1: repeat after me "I moustache you a question, but I'm shaving it for later."

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post
    Phn'glui mglw'nafh Roland GITP not-wagn'nagl not-fhtagn!