New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Mutants and Masterminds: The Found IC

Over their private link #6 communicates at speeds no human could match
    Eiko 121 B, your programming intrigues me. I am FNE Mk I, model VI. Might we discuss this at a later date?

Spoiler
    Show
    Using Eiko's translation program to pull up a map of the ship, try to work out the shortest route to the wormhold generator and the shield generators.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Human Spirit by kpenguin. The Raynnverse lives!

Vagrant and Seal by Smuchmuch. This depiction of Seal is so s'much like Smuchmuch

Sentient #6 Avatar by kpenguin. Clearly the best picture of a M&M character named after a Nevermore song there has ever been.

2. - Top - End - #302
    Titan in the Playground

While MetaMind attempts to scan the ship with his ESP search - (1d20+10)[13], hoping that from the inside it's better, MetaSoul (after healing himself) does so as well, but using shadow scouts, and simultaneously he aids #6.

(quickness, Datalink, computers, speak language German. Together with the scouts, I'll invest only in skill ranks. (1d20+15)[16] (it's a bit higher than that, but as only aiding it's enough.))
    Last edited by Sliver; 2010-04-24 at 04:12 AM.
    A wise monk trains both mind and body, but a smart monk is actually a swordsage.

3. - Top - End - #303
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    #6 and Eiko gain access to a schematic to the ship, the door to the front of the room leads to a throne room while the door behind leads to a maze of corridors wrapping around the shield generators, four primary core generators organised in a square pattern.

The Wormhole generator is deep within the heart of the ship at the center of the square pattern of generators, protected by a secondary shield caused by the same generators that cause the outer shield.

MetaSoul sees the Army of Super Skrulls waiting in a loading bay on the lower decks preparing to assault, his powers have difficulty accessing other parts of the ship, especially the Throne room but he does learn as much as Eiko and #6 with his powers.

The entire ship shudders with force as the orange blast race of the skin of the ship, explosions brake out from ports and weapons scattered across the higher levels of the outer shell of the ship, sealed within the ship. One of the stabilising thrusters explode with a burst of orange light and fire, black smoke billows forth as the massive hulk begins to rapidly drift towards the earth below.

Cael sees the 2 Lanterns above and the damage they cause to ship, he is the first to notice it begin to descend upon the crowd below, it will land soon most likely destroying half of Claremont, people have already begun to evacuate the buildings it will land on but they still might not get clear in time.
    Loki Avatar by Me

4. - Top - End - #304
    Ogre in the Playground

The blast of fire and smoke from the Skrull ship caused a smile to streak across Sentinel's face.

Crush them! Absorb them! Their power should be your power!

Sentinel nodded as if he was responding to a person right next to him. He soared back and examined the ship for a moment.

Look at it fall! Look at the masses below! You are their hero! They should sing your praises!

Sentinel smiled again as the ring's words shot through his mind. Then, he realized what it had just said. "Fall?" He soared closer to reexamine the ship and see that it was falling, and heading straight for Claremont.

"NO! CLAREMONT IS MINE TO PROTECT! MINE!" With a furious howl, he flew towards the ship and fired a blast of energy right at the side of the ship in an attempt to blast it away from Claremont. His energy took on the form of massive, orange cannonballs that launched themselves toward the Skrull vessel at great speed.
    Currently Playing:
    Rikard Loghaine in [4E] Grandpre Academy

Antivian Qualinyr in [4E] Keep on the Shadowfell

Avatar by the talented and generous Grinner!!!!

Check out this awesome website for D&D, MTG, Anime, Music, Movies, and more!!!

5. - Top - End - #305
    Titan in the Playground

The Jakes stabilize from the shake. "They are busy outside..." Soul mumbles as he looks at the others "We need to split into two groups. Most should come deal with the Super Skrulls in the deck, we can't let them get out. Those who are capable of taking out the Wormhole generator... You know what to do"

MetaSoul concentrates as he opens a portal to near the lower deck's entrance, after making sure it isn't guarded. It may be a secondary entrance or something. He and two other Meta walk through.

After the rest who wish to join the Super Skrull fight walk through, assuming that the teleportation inside isn't blocked, the Jakes prepare.

Spoiler
    Show
    MetaMorph will begin the fight with shooting out poison spikes in a cone. Blast 10 cone, linked with Con Drain 10 (slow fade) with the flaw that they must fail the reflex save. (so even if they are damaged but they succeed the reflex save to halve the DC, they are safe from the drain. Feels more balanced)

MetaMind will try to mind control one of the Skrull.

MetaSoul will cast fireblast! Blast 8, explosion, with secondary effect (ultimate power. Effects the target on my next turn. It's lasting so I can switch the power.
    A wise monk trains both mind and body, but a smart monk is actually a swordsage.

6. - Top - End - #306
    Ogre in the Playground

The Entire ships shudders just as MetaSoul opens the Portal, the cannonballs barely force their way through the shield, blowing a hold through a handfull of the uper decks. Small in respect to the ship. . .

But not to Navi. . .

MetaSoul feels the Vaccuum of the blast receding, a moment later he sees Navi pulled up by the disrupted still active artificial gravity. She passes through the air for a moment before she rises up into the air and passes easily through the shields, about to fall to her death from the more rapidly descending ship still headed for Claremonts.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! JAKE!? HELP ME! AHHHHHHHH!"
    Loki Avatar by Me

7. - Top - End - #307
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    I was sure Navi stayed on the ground... Why did she come up?

Soul looks at Navi, stunned by the sudden strike. As he is about to act, Morph leaps through to catch Navi, turning into a giant eagle that dives towards it's not prey, as MetaSoul takes telekinesis to slow her down.

8. - Top - End - #308
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Because of Jake. Even though she has lost most of her powers
    Loki Avatar by Me

9. - Top - End - #309
    Ogre in the Playground

Sentinel was having the time of his life. Even with the ship crashing down, he was flying high on the rush of being the Orange Lantern.

Then, he saw one of his blasts blow a hole right in the side of the ship. "Finally! Now we can make some real progress." Sentinel prepared to enter the ship when he saw a girl be blow out the ship. A moment later, her friends seemed to be trying to rescue her.

You need to save her, not them. They are stealing your glory!

Sentinel narrowed his eyes before launched a hand of orange energy towards the girl. No one would take away his glory. He was the most powerful being here, and they would all know and respect that. No, they would fear it.
    Currently Playing:

10. - Top - End - #310
    Firbolg in the Playground

Dyre nods.

"VERY WELL. SUPER SKRULLS YOU SAY? EASY ENOUGH."

She brings her gauntleted hand to her chest, and the ring FLARES... As golden gears, wires, and plates spin into existence, and start assembling themselves together...

And twenty-five versions of Doctor Dire fill the room.

Ten of them hold gauntlets shuddering with yellow energy. Ten of them have horrific masks glaring with amber light. Five of them are indistinguishable from Doctor Dire. All of them assemble into squads of five, a duplicate leading two each of the other types.

"LET THE CONSTRUCTS LEAD THE WAY AND TAKE THE FIRST BARRAGE. THE REST OF US SHALL FOLLOW SWIFTLY BEHIND, AND BRING THEIR DOOM..."

"SO SAYS DIRE!"

The constructs clasp their left hand across their chest, simultaneously and roar "SO SAYS DIRE!"

And they begin to file through the portal.

Spoiler
    Show

Three types of minions in play, here.

DIREBOT DEVASTATORS
    Immunity - All Fortitude Effects
    Blast +10
    Attack +5

DIREBOT DEMORALIZERS
    Fearsome Presence +5
    Emotion Control - Fear (Area Extra: Cone) +8
    Fearless

DIREBOT DUPLICATE
    Flight 2 (25 MPH)
    Blast +3
    Illusion +10 (All Senses)
    Negatives: Range - Personal, Only one illusion possible: Seeming of Doctor Dire
    Positives: Duration - Continuous
    Last edited by Lost Demiurge; 2010-04-24 at 03:11 PM.
    Awesome avatar by Kpenguin. ALL HAIL DOCTOR DIRE!

11. - Top - End - #311
    Troll in the Playground

Eiko is wondering things around the lines of
    Am I the only one who feels like attacking the enemy troops where they are at their strongest and more numerous feels like a somewhat poor use of the strategic avantage provided by teleporting behind the enemy back.
    Especialy when the ennemy leadership happens to be close, just behind these double doors, where an attack would provide a perfect distraction for the generator disabling crew as well as a chance of desorganizing and demoralizing the ennemy ?

But if one of the most inteligent woman on the planet approves of the current plan, who is she to argue.

Eiko shruggs and waits for the generator team to assemble. Not that she particulary believe in her ability in saboting generators, just that she doubt she'd be usefull in a massive fight weither she could eventualy be helfull to neutralize the anvoidable security who will guard the power systems.
    Last edited by smuchmuch; 2010-04-24 at 04:10 PM.
    I'm sig'ing in the rain, just sig'ing in the rain....

Somme old avatars, by me
    Spoiler
    Show

-

12. - Top - End - #312
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Hikaru rests up next on a wall before flying headfirst through MetaSoul's portal. As he enters the room, the Beacon's fists glow powerfully filling the entire lower bay with blinding light. Through force of will, Hikaru bends the light around his allies, clearing their line of sight.

This makes no sense, but it works. I love magic.

Spoiler
    Show
    Spending a hero point to recover from the fatigue from extra efforting last round, then extra efforting again to power stunt Selective on Hikaru's Obscure effect and using that Selective PF to allow Hikaru's comrades to see through the Obscure effect. Shifting all points in the Light Control array into Obscure.

I do hope 2500 ft. radius is enough to cover the bay. If its more than enough, it bleeds into any open hallways and corridors until the Obscure effect reaches its limit.
    Last edited by kpenguin; 2010-04-24 at 04:09 PM.
    Visit the Chocolate Hammer IRC channel!
    (IRC Joining Guide Here!)

13. - Top - End - #313
    Ogre in the Playground

The giant eagle that is MetaMorph is struck in the side by a massive orange fist of light and Navi slips from his grip as he tumbles away, and from the grip of the massive hand too.

Spoiler
    Show
    DC 23 Toughness save for Metamorph.

The horde of energy constructs collide with ten times their number in Super Skrulls as the blast of light disorients many of the soldiers readying themselves to attack the ground forces, not expecting attacks from behind.

They don't attack right away but surround the portal.
    Loki Avatar by Me

14. - Top - End - #314
    Ogre in the Playground

Inputting data from Jake IV to battle map, charting enemy positions.
    Sending you the file now Eiko.
    Thank you Eiko and Jake IV for your assistance.
    I agree with your proposal.
    If Doctor Dire seems overzealous you must understand that when Dire goes to war, she creates terror.
    Uploading personal memory file: Dire's entrance, Sorrow.
    She is a master, and this is a gift we can put to good use

Outloud the machine says

Three teams. Eiko and I will each lead a team by the most efficient path to the shield generators, between us we have to hit five priority targets. Legacy, do you feel like cutting off the serpent's head? I believe it's high time Doctor Dire punched Hitler again.
    Spoiler
    Show

Vagrant and Seal by Smuchmuch. This depiction of Seal is so s'much like Smuchmuch

Sentient #6 Avatar by kpenguin. Clearly the best picture of a M&M character named after a Nevermore song there has ever been.

15. - Top - End - #315
    Ogre in the Playground

AS his fist collided with the giant bird form, Sentinel scoffed. "Serves you right for getting in my way. Now look what you have done."

Sentinel unleashed another fist, this time using both giant hands to try and get the falling girl before anything bad happens to her.
    Currently Playing:

16. - Top - End - #316
    Ogre in the Playground

As the Orange construct touches Navi a voice rings out from the Battery and ring
    "Emotional Spectrum Feedback detected; deactivation to prevent detonation. Power Levels reverting to 0%."

The Construct shatters and dissipates as Navi falls again further and closer to her death.

The whispers of the Battery goes silent within the Sentinel's mind, utterly Silent and his armour reverts to normal as he looses his ability to wield the Orange Light. Even the Lantern goes dull.
    Last edited by Raynn; 2010-04-24 at 06:53 PM.
    Loki Avatar by Me

17. - Top - End - #317
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Raynn View Post
    As the Orange construct touches Navi a voice rings out from the Battery and ring
    "Emotional Spectrum Feedback detected; deactivation to prevent detonation. Power Levels reverting to 0%."

The Construct shatters and dissipates as Navi falls again further and closer to her death.

The whispers of the Battery goes silent within the Sentinel's mind, utterly Silent and his armour reverts to normal as he looses his ability to wield the Orange Light. Even the Lantern goes dull.
    "What! NO! NO NO NO!" Sentinel flailed for a moment as his armor returned to its greenish tint. Sentinel's head felt fuzzy, and before he knew it, he was plummeting towards the ground. As the euphoric feelings left him, he regained his senses quickly.

"What...who...? Oh no!" Sentinel, still fuzzy on some of the details or his time as an Orange Lantern, could see the girl plummeting to her death. Not if I can stop her. he thought to himself as he straightened himself out and then took of after her. He poured his suit's power from shield and weapons to his boosters in order to reach her in time.

And reach her he did. Just barely 10 feet off the ground, Sentinel managed to swoop in and grab her. He couldn't pull up in time, though, and his suit crashed into a tree. The combined weight of his suit and the force of his momentum snapped the tree in half, but according to his sensors, the suit was fine. The girl too, as best he could tell. "Miss, wake up. You're safe now."
    Last edited by Arq Kujos; 2010-04-24 at 07:17 PM.
    Currently Playing:

18. - Top - End - #318
    Ogre in the Playground

Navi stumbled to the ground, "thanks. . . Jake is still up there. . . ! All of them. . ."

Athena turned to Nemesis "Without the Orange Lantern to make sure they have to keep their shields on full they're weapons will be back on line in minutes, they'll burn this place to ash. Daniel . . . It's time, they need Nemesis."

Daniel looks at the arrayed heroes with a broken gaze, he nods to Athena "I know."

He flies towards the heavens, he stops just beside Saint Walker, not far below the still plummeting ship.

Walker turns to him "Without a nearby green aura I cannot impede the shields enough to keep their weapons offline, friend Daniel, do you have a plan?"

Nemesis nods again "I will do what I have always done."

He raises his arms up and they glow with golden energy "What will you do?"

"I will hope."

With that a constant pouring ray of energy flows from his arms towards the ship's shield, keeping the weapons dormant.
    Loki Avatar by Me

19. - Top - End - #319

Quote Originally Posted by Ladorak View Post
    Outloud the machine says

Three teams. Eiko and I will each lead a team by the most efficient path to the shield generators, between us we have to hit five priority targets. Legacy, do you feel like cutting off the serpent's head? I believe it's high time Doctor Dire punched Hitler again.
    "HM? IF YOU LIKE."

Dire absentmindedly stands outside the portal, creating new constructs to replace the fallen, and sending them through.

"WOULD NOT WISH TO STEAL THE HONOR FROM THE NEXT GEN. HAVE A WHOLE GENERATION HERE WHICH HAS NOT HAD PLEASURE OF BEATING UP NAZIS. CAN AS EASILY STAY HERE AND KEEP THE SUPER-SKRULLS OCCUPIED FOR A MINUTE OR TWO."

"SPEAKING OF WHICH, CAN WE GET SOME AREA ATTACKS THROUGH THIS PORTAL?"

20. - Top - End - #320
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Raynn View Post
    Navi stumbled to the ground, "thanks. . . Jake is still up there. . . ! All of them. . ."
    Yes, I kn..*COUGH COUGH*" Sentinel started coughing and hacking for a moment, probably a side effect of the loss of his ring.

"*COUGH* Go...to...Athena. I'll go and help them. I'll save Jake and the others. I *COUGH* promise." Sentinel stood up and caught his breath. After a moment, he pointed Navi out Athena, repeating to her his words to go to her. He then turned his gaze towards the giant hole in the side of the ship and took off.

Sentinel flew up, inside the giant gaping hole in the side of the ship. "I've got to get everyone off this thing before it crashes." Orange Power Ring and Power Battery still at his side, Sentinel began to make his way through the ship.
    Currently Playing:

21. - Top - End - #321
    Ogre in the Playground

On Legacy's private comm frequency Stormrcrow replies 'Just working out my firing angles Doc. The suit becomes immobile when I divert power to the Stormbringer.'
    Optimal position found.
    Stormcrow settles into place 'It's the kind of thing that makes you want to find the right place to stand.'
    Bringing Stormbringer on-line

Agreed Dire, these Skrull are proving far more resistant then the infiltrator that attacked us. Anyone who can block off corridors or lay down fields of fire stay with Dire, hold them off. The rest take the throne room.
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #322
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Hikaru grimaces with effort as he maintains the obscuring light. He calls back through the portal, his voice calm and purposeful.

"Doctor Dire, my... field of blinding light is... blinding the super skrull army and helping your unit of... light Direbots fairly well. I shall elect to stay here and aid in holding off the Super Skrulls. I can also focus my light to make walls to block the corridors, but I would need to release my... blinding light field.
    Last edited by kpenguin; 2010-04-24 at 10:43 PM.
    Visit the Chocolate Hammer IRC channel!
    (IRC Joining Guide Here!)

23. - Top - End - #323

Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    Hikaru grimaces with effort as he maintains the obscuring light. He calls back through the portal, his

"Doctor Dire, my... field of blinding light is... blinding the super skrull army and helping your unit of... light Direbots fairly well. I shall elect to stay here and aid in holding off the Super Skrulls. I can also focus my light to make walls to block the corridors, but I would need to release my... blinding light field.
    "AH, YOU'RE THE ONE DOING THAT. GOOD. YES, KEEP THE BLINDING LIGHT GOING FOR NOW. WE SHALL KEEP THE WALLS AS AN OPTION IF WE NEED TO RETREAT.

OF COURSE, IF SOMEONE ELSE COULD START BLOCKING OFF CORRIDORS, WE COULD HOLD THE POSITION LONGER."
    Last edited by Lost Demiurge; 2010-04-24 at 10:32 PM.

24. - Top - End - #324
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Demiurge View Post
    "AH, YOU'RE THE ONE DOING THAT. GOOD. YES, KEEP THE BLINDING LIGHT GOING FOR NOW. WE SHALL KEEP THE WALLS AS AN OPTION IF WE NEED TO RETREAT.

OF COURSE, IF SOMEONE ELSE COULD START BLOCKING OFF CORRIDORS, WE COULD HOLD THE POSITION LONGER."
    "Lets do it." Synapse says, as he darts through the portal to start laying down the 10,000mph hurt before darting back out, avoiding counterattacks.

Spoiler
    Show

rapid attack through the portal and back - (1d20+12)[26]
    move by attack
    Thog fan 4 life

Helios avatar by The_Architect

25. - Top - End - #325
    Titan in the Playground

MetaMorph lands on the ground, seems unharmed, as he reverts to a human form. "What the hell were you thinking of?" he raises his voice, then shakes his head "Nevermind, at least she is safe. Navi, you should stay here, it's too dangerous. I will watch over your Jake." Morph doesn't wait for an answer as his legs turn into springs and he leaps up.

MetaSoul turns from the hole and sighs, somewhat relieved but not sure... MetaJake was just orange punched for trying to save Navi... He looks through the portal as fire flickers in his hand, which he casually tosses through the portal.

Spoiler
    Show
    Burst Blast 8, secondary effect (effects twice the characters). It goes a long way from the portal. About more then 50ft or so, to not hit any of the allies. I noticed no rules about minions not extra efforting, what is your position about that?

26. - Top - End - #326
    Ogre in the Playground

Sentinel slams into the ships and feels a slight shock race through his armour as he attempts to pass through the ship's shields, it seems they allow someone to exit the ship but not to enter back through them, they are on way.

Spoiler
    Show
    DC 18 Toughness save for Sentinel

The battle rages within the loading bay but the shape shifting skrulls are easily able to adapt to Hikaru's light field and the constructs are being destroyed as fast as they can be recreated. Synapse and MetaSoul are able to wound and take down a handful of the Skrulls but no where near enough to turn the tide.

More Skrulls pour into the docking bay, the constructs are only barely able to keep them from reaching back through the portal but they will not be able to hold them back for long.

The Civilians have been cleared and the heroes on the ground seem to be able to be at ease for a moment.

BOOM

Except the Starship finally touches down with blast of dust and wind.

As the ship becomes visible again through the cloud of debris, half hidden in the debris of the gym building the arrange heroes can see the cargo bay doors opening.

The Super Skrulls pour forth to half their number as the other half pushes towards the portal a matter of time before they break through.

Walker descends to the heroes on the ground and sees the faces of the heroes arrayed beside him as they ready themselves for the skrull assault.

He simply whispers.

"All Will Be Well."
    Loki Avatar by Me

27. - Top - End - #327
    Titan in the Playground

MetaSoul redirects the portal from the loading bay to outside and leaps through.

"Genug!" Jake shouts "Shapeshifting Nazi scum! In our world, stealing our DNA! DO NOT CHALLENGE THE META!"

As the other Jake's step through, another rift opens behind them. Through it, step fifty more Jakes. MetaSoul smiles "Schrauben Sie, Nazi Abschaum"

Spoiler
    Show
    25 Jakes have various blasting powers. Fire, Cosmic Energy, Light, stuff like that. Bursts (50ft radius) Blast 10. 5 others blast with Bursts of 14 damage, sacrificing defense and being totally obvious as they are giant elementals.

10 of the Jakes control various elements (plants, shadows, ice) that snare the Skrulls. Area Snare 10. Where the other Jakes don't strike of course.

10 other Jakes lay down emotion control 10, filling the Skrulls with hate and rage towards each other.

MetaMind attempts mind control on a Skrull, while MetaMorph attempts his selective cone of poison spikes (damage 10, if damaged they are facing Con drain 10, slow fade)

MetaSoul is fatigued.
    Last edited by Sliver; 2010-04-25 at 06:03 AM.

28. - Top - End - #328
    Troll in the Playground

Eiko watches the Jakes enthusiastically jump outdside through Metasoul's portal.

"Should anyone wish to follow them and help the team outside, I would just like to remind that as long as the ship shields remains it will be very hard to teleport back inside." Eiko doesn't wish to insult anyone inteligence but, seing the three Jake leap enthusiasticaly through the portal, has got the impression her allies have a tendency to get caugh in the moment and take somewhat rash decisions.

Spoiler
    Show

I assume the ship defenses let people teleport from the inside but not the outside. I also asume the teleport pad was destroyed when the ship landed on Claremont here.)

"Since the threat of being imediatly overwhelmed with Superskrulls has been postponned, may I suggest we return to the three team plans ?
    I would humbly submise that were the two sabotage to leave now,"
    slight emphasis here "the distraction provided by the third one taking over the throne room might buy enough time for them to do their job before being predictably overwhelmed by internal security."
    That said she stands near the small doors leadint to the mess of catwalks, ready to guide anyone who is not engaged in mass super skrull fighting and space Hitler punching.

Spoiler
    Show
    Or trap falling if Sliver is right in wich case.. er, whoops my bad ?

Sorry if i'm annoying and very insistant, it's just that with so many people posting around, I feel for the sake of the situation not becoming too cionfusing that we should decide on an organisation and stratey before moving futher.

Pcs:

right now:
    -Outside:
    The three Jakes, Cael, Sentinel

Inside:

Pretty much everyone else for now.

You tell me if I missed anyone.
    Last edited by smuchmuch; 2010-04-25 at 01:52 PM.
    I'm sig'ing in the rain, just sig'ing in the rain....

Somme old avatars, by me
    Spoiler
    Show

-

29. - Top - End - #329
    Orc in the Playground

The gaze of Saint Walker decends upon Cael and the two of them share a moment of silence, then Cael nods and looks to where Sentinel went.
    Last edited by Unkabear; 2010-04-25 at 09:20 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Cael The Fall, The Found, The Departed New Guard
    Mr. E The Guard
    Ozzy the Otter SCIENCE!
    Zzhefan Tallymen
    Mooageddon L.O.S.E.
    Sara Martins The Found

30. - Top - End - #330
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    I feel I may kick myself for asking this... But didn't we feel anything from the ship crashing? Impressive artifical gravity.

No, we'll need our combined strength to punch through those lines even after they've split their forces. Those of you who can block the corridors leave these two hallways unfortified, block all the others. Dire, focus the attack down those avenues. The rest of you, with me.

Breaking into a run the machine puts the full force of his weight into his shoulder as he barges into the throneroom.
    Vagrant breaks toward the oncoming horde, casting up a warding spell. Arcane Warding. We go through, they don't.'
    Testament to his words the lightning arc from the Stormbringer flashes through second later.
    Spoiler
    Show
    #6 points out to the team the two corridors that lead to the shield generators, then charges the throneroom doors. (d20+10)[15] Toughness DC 25 to smash them open.
    Stormcrow throws another Blast 10 (Area Burst) down the corridor.
    Vagrant uses Create Object to place 7 10x10 blocks to block off the corridors. It's selective so we can fire in but they can't fire out.
    Spoiler
    Show