New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223
  1. - Top - End - #661
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Mutants and Masterminds: The Found IC

Works for me, now let's just stop until Darth Raynn gets back. I think I made a big enough slip up without him here already.
    Currently Playing:
    Rikard Loghaine in [4E] Grandpre Academy

Antivian Qualinyr in [4E] Keep on the Shadowfell

Avatar by the talented and generous Grinner!!!!

Check out this awesome website for D&D, MTG, Anime, Music, Movies, and more!!!

2. - Top - End - #662
    Ogre in the Playground

As the group arrives at Courtyard door 9-C they realise that they may have strayed slightly off course.

Those that teleported with Warp see what appears to be a normal world, if only because it is merely a backalley.

The Large swastika motifs adorning the nearby walls along with the german propaganda posters do little to assist the look of normality.
    Loki Avatar by Me

3. - Top - End - #663
    Troll in the Playground

After a few second of radio silence and a double check on the secruity cameras planted near 9-C. Gate Eiko sudenly realise something has gone probaly very worng as she sudenly loose contact with the rest of her team. Profiting from the fact there is almost no one to see her she slams her fist against the nearest wall in an rare obvious gesture of simulated frustration.
    Why did everything has to spiral out of control so fast ?

Situation.Ananlysis: team status:contact lost//Dead?...... No concluding evidence.//Ploting best course of action.
    Well there's not much she can do about it by herself. she has to send a report to Claremont. (But by Hal, how is she going to turn that ? Sorry Dire-sensei but the whole team vanished in thin air while I did nothing but stand here and watch.")

While fidling witht the controls to finaly get communication with the outside, she turns her atention to the Queen in order to distract her thought
    "May ask one question, Dire Heika ?
    I see you wearing no armor, no ring and no weapons. If the future is not set and can be changed, it means your existence is not a certainity and if I or another were to attack you, you could die. Do you not fear for your existence by travelling as you do ?"

from the curiosity in her voice, it's not a threat in the slightest, not even a veiled one, just an honnest to good curious question.

Spoiler
    Show

welcomme back, Mr Ryann.

I hope Eiko partly figuring how the Queen may be is Okay ? Will edit if not. (or if a roll of somme sort is required)

The way I see it, she just saw the security footage of the battle with Sorrow. And between his words (queen to be) those of the skrull god, and somme of the other hints, I feel that's enough for her to at least formulate a basic theory about the identity of the Queen.
    she does not however know about the link between queen and the cabal (until #6 shared info with her about his first encounter with the Queen in the ruins of taos base but until now I have posted in the assumption this wan't the case)

also since sinistral hasn't posted in a while, i assume by default, Matrix went with Sentinel and Warp.
    Last edited by smuchmuch; 2010-07-10 at 09:05 PM.
    I'm sig'ing in the rain, just sig'ing in the rain....

Somme old avatars, by me
    Spoiler
    Show

-

4. - Top - End - #664
    Titan in the Playground

Warp looks around, confused, as his mind scans the area.

Spoiler
    Show
    ESP on immediate area in an extending radius. Also, testing for connection with the thing below.
    A wise monk trains both mind and body, but a smart monk is actually a swordsage.

5. - Top - End - #665
    Ogre in the Playground

"Warp....what happened now?" It was clear to Sentinel that they were now in some horrible, alternate universe ruled by the Third Reich. "When we get back, I am never teleporting again."
    Currently Playing:

6. - Top - End - #666
    Halfling in the Playground

"I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark here and say we're not in the right place." Collin began to examine the alley, before noticing the swastika posters. Great, more Nazis. He turned to Warp, "So, new guy. Any chance of getting us out of here before we meet the locals?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry about vanishing. I’ve had a very hectic summer.
    Thanks to Kpenguin for the Matrix avatar

7. - Top - End - #667
    Titan in the Playground

New guy doesn't respond. You doubt he even heard you.
    A wise monk trains both mind and body, but a smart monk is actually a swordsage.

8. - Top - End - #668
    Ogre in the Playground

"Warp!" said Sentinel loudly, placing a hand on Warp's shoulder. He shook Warp a bit, hoping to get his attention.
    Currently Playing:

9. - Top - End - #669
    Titan in the Playground

Warp jumped, surprised "What?!" he looked at Sentinel, annoyed "Don't interrupt me when I'm scanning the area! I'm looking and listening to other places, and you are just breaking my concentration."

10. - Top - End - #670
    Ogre in the Playground

"Hurry the hell up, then. I want you to get us out of here ASAP."
    Currently Playing: