NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

2. - Top - End - #62
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: BleachITP Reborn: Discussion & Setup Thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wolf View Post
    *slaps* Oh you rude people.
    ...Why are you "slapping" us?
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

3. - Top - End - #63
    Ogre in the Playground

*Mei shrugs* "Well, let's head in for some actual fun..."

*Carries Ruwa into her room.

Door closes*

----

Yeah... while her being the sexta would be funny, the Octava is probably better, since it isn't taken by anyone else.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

4. - Top - End - #64
    Orc in the Playground

Hey, I'm not rude.

I'm crude and occasionally immature.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

5. - Top - End - #65
    Ogre in the Playground

*slaps* Oh you rude people.
    We're male. What did you expect?

...I do generally try to be a gentleman, though. Generally.

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Halfling in the Playground

All right. Although I'll make sure to tell my cousins to stay away from Las Noches for a long time to come...
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

7. - Top - End - #67
    Ogre in the Playground

All right. Although I'll make sure to tell my cousins to stay away from Las Noches for a long time to come...
    Hey, the Octava is probably going to give you one of the... nicer... welcomes.

...and for those who wish to know, yes, she does sleep on a web. Generally snuggled up against one of her Fraccion.

----

Actually, here's a question which has probably been answered and I just dunno where: Who's deciding who gets the Espada spots?

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Titan in the Playground

Wait, seriously? No one gets the fact that the spider is Octava?
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

9. - Top - End - #69
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    Wait, seriously? No one gets the fact that the spider is Octava?
    Wow. You'd think I would have noticed that.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

10. - Top - End - #70
    Ettin in the Playground

In all the Tyrannical glory of the job. I will do that horngeek.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

11. - Top - End - #71
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    "But Mei-Mei-chaaaaan, you know I wouldn't abuse you.~<3"

"...By the way, can I have a balcony? With a sunbathing bed? And a Numeros to give me massages? And some nice-smelling candles? And a fountain..."
    *snicker* "Oh broken heart, thy name is Ruwa. However shall I console myself?"
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

12. - Top - End - #72
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    In all the Tyrannical glory of the job. I will do that horngeek.
    All right, then. Mark Mei down for Octava candidate. Well, any position, but a preference for Octava.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

13. - Top - End - #73
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    "Aren't you the Espada of Isolation, anyway?

I could see about kidnapping a human for you to torture or something if you really feel that down about it..."
    Last edited by horngeek; 2010-05-05 at 09:05 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

14. - Top - End - #74
    Orc in the Playground

"Awww, Veva-chan, I can still visit you, if you get lonely.~<3"
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

15. - Top - End - #75
    Ogre in the Playground

"As for myself, I don't much care. But if I did just happen to have one of my Players, who can conceal themselves, in the room, with a Video Camera?"
    Last edited by Tackyhillbillu; 2010-05-05 at 09:15 PM.

16. - Top - End - #76
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tackyhillbillu View Post
    "As for myself, I don't much care. But if I did just happen to have one of my Players who can conceal themselves in the room with a Video Camera?"
    "You should express your feelings in song, COnductor. Because your speech makes no sense at all."
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

17. - Top - End - #77
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    "You should express your feelings in song, COnductor. Because your speech makes no sense at all."
    "You lack the Music in your Soul, Von Geister."

18. - Top - End - #78
    Ettin in the Playground

"And let you dirty your hands? I couldn't ask it of ya Cheng. As for visitation rights..." *discretely slips the Player some film*
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

19. - Top - End - #79
    Halfling in the Playground

Still not back yet. Finals are killing me. .-. Just wanted to stop in and remark on chapter 403.

Spoiler
    Show
    OMG. Of course Aizen isn't going to be hurt by it, but Urahara is bad-ass to the extreme.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler button! Whoohoo!
    Ceci n'est pas une signature.

NarutoITP characters:
    Yasuko/N13/Neko
    Bleach Reborn characters:
    All of 'em

20. - Top - End - #80
    Ogre in the Playground

"And let you dirty your hands? I couldn't ask it of ya Cheng. As for visitation rights..." *discretely slips the Player some film*
    "I suppose not. Not sure I want to know what goes on in your Palacio." *shudders*

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

21. - Top - End - #81
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    "I suppose not. Not sure I want to know what goes on in your Palacio." *shudders*
    "Squemish Chengie? Why all ya have to do is aaasssskkk and I'll show ya myself.."

22. - Top - End - #82
    Ogre in the Playground

"Squemish Chengie? Why all ya have to do is aaasssskkk and I'll show ya myself.."
    To quote a great man... IT'S A TRAP!

23. - Top - End - #83
    Firbolg in the Playground

Heiwajugi: Spirit and Shikai/Bankai of Shizuka

Zanpakuto Spirit: Heiwajugi appears as a well dressed man, his outfit oddly out of place, and out of time for Soul Society. He has short green hair, and always seems to be resting, though this may be a side effect for his inactivity. Link provided for the inspiration of his appearance.

Inner World: Heiwajugi’s inner world is a massive diner, though unstaffed and empty. A radio plays constantly in the background, though the music is oddly faint, just below the level one could hear it even with straining. Heiwajugi is always sat at the same table, smoking silently and gazing out the window.

Shikai: Bathe the Unfortunate in Blood, Heiwajugi!- This Shikai makes no visible change to Shizuka’s zanpakuto, instead it summons Heiwajugi, standing before her. Heiwajugi’s hands drip with fresh blood, which sizzles and pops as it strikes the ground. Heiwajugi can make large bands of acidic blood that arch and speed toward foes, burning and tainting anything it touches. Foes struck by the blood suffer slight pain and weak burns on exposed skin. Subsequent hits by these bands of blood produce worse burns, and increases in pain until it is practically blinding. This blood can also form small shields and walls, while not capable of blocking all damage, such shields produce the same damaging effect above, and lessen damage from anything it blocks. The effects of the blood wear off over time based on how many strikes one incurs.

Heiwajugi is rather fleet of foot, utilizing a power similar to shunpo to cross vast distances, and is oddly adept at hand to hand combat, despite being a summon.

Bankai: Heiwajugi bankai makes no discernable change to appearance, though he often removes his hat for dramatic effect, allowing his hair to blow in an unseen, unfelt wind. What does change, is the pressure and feeling of Shizuka’s reiatsu, and of Heiwajugi to that of pure malice and murderous intent. His true name is Hound of Rondanini

Maw of the Black Dog of Rondanini: Heiwajugi can transform himself, or any part of his body, into black blood that drips along the floor. This blood is mundane, and does not possess the same properties of his shikai. This black blood can be formed into massive razor toothed maws capable of crushing steel and stone between their lips, as well as forming eyes and other appendages that are fully functional. Heiwajugi can withstand far much more punishment in this form, and increases his shunpo like technique considerably. Heiwajugi cannot utilize his other shikai powers while any part of his body is transformed into the black blood. Heiwajugi can form his whole body into the inky blood, being able to slip through cracks and transform himself fully into a massive black dog like beast. While this transformation does not grant any additional powers or attacks, he can utilize his bankai’s power from any, or all angles of his body, becoming at will a seething mass of dark maw ended tendrils.

Grip of the Black Dog: Shizuka’s Bankai is strange in that its powers are discerning, being unable to affect any opponent spiritually weaker then herself. To such a person, they are unable to view the black blood that Heiwajugi can transform into, or any opponent struck by such black blood so long as it stays in contact with them. For all such people, the devastating attacks the black blood leave seem to appear as if from thin air, as if the bodies of those struck by the black blood merely exploded in gore As such, such people are completely immune to the effects of Shizuka’s bankai. While they are blind to the effects and visable aspects of the black blood that incorporates Heiwajugi’s body, they can still hear the screams of pain of its victims, as well as smell the slick odor of blood. Shizuka is also blind to such effects as if she were spiritually weaker than her actual power, unable to see the devestation of her own bankai until its damage has long since been done. This effect also blocks Shizuka and those spiritually weaker then herself from seeing Heiwajugi transform into the Black Dog of Rondanini. To all such effected, he may still attack at the level of his Shikai powers, and utilize his shikai powers against them.
    Last edited by Innis Cabal; 2010-05-05 at 10:03 PM.
    My Current Works

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure you're GLaDoS now.

24. - Top - End - #84
    Ogre in the Playground

Innis, that Bankai is kinda similar to Ava. Like... almost entirely the same.

25. - Top - End - #85
    Titan in the Playground

Not to sound completely forgetful or something, but do you have a link to Shizuka? I know that I recognize the name but I can't find the sheet to compare the character with the Zanpakuto.

26. - Top - End - #86

Innis, that Bankai is kinda similar to Ava. Like... almost entirely the same.
    Except that Ava's power is

When released, Genheimauge takes the appearance of feline. At first glimpse, one might mistake Genheimauge for an ordinary panther (though they might question what a panther was doing out.) However, Genheimauge is much more then that. Rather then simply being a Black Cat, Genheimauge is a cat shaped piece of darkness. Genheimauge is impossible to see when the cat pads into darkness, and silent with its steps. There are ways of beating the creatures of concealment, but it is difficult to do. Other then this ability, the cat is not particularly special. Quick, but not amazingly so. Strong, but not so powerful as to be amazing.

Genheimauge’s strangest ability is the nature of its connection with its mistress. Genheimauge can let Aneel look through his eyes, showing her everything he sees directly. Furthermore, Genheimauge can teleport to his mistress, and summon her to him. Ava uses this to get into places she isn’t supposed to.
    So, the only thing thats similar is the darkness, and Heiwajugi gets a speed and strength boost, but thats no different then his Shikai, so again...they arn't even close other then the darkess. And even then, its darkness thematically, having nothing to do with -actual- darkness. I can rephrase it to black blood.

Shizuka is here TGVA
    Last edited by Innis Cabal; 2010-05-05 at 10:00 PM.
    My Current Works

27. - Top - End - #87
    Ogre in the Playground

Yes, the fact that it is a giant animal made of darkness is all that is similar. Thank you for point that out.

28. - Top - End - #88
    Titan in the Playground

My only beef is that usually a Shikai doesn't summon something, it transforms the sword itself. In fact, I think 0 known Shikais actually summon something. The closest is Minazuki, which actually is the sword. It's a minor thing, since we bend so much of canon anyways.

29. - Top - End - #89
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    My only beef is that usually a Shikai doesn't summon something, it transforms the sword itself. In fact, I think 0 known Shikais actually summon something. The closest is Minazuki, which actually is the sword. It's a minor thing, since we bend so much of canon anyways.
    *coughcough*

Also, I think this guy should wear a red coat and have long black hair.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

30. - Top - End - #90

Yes, the fact that it is a giant animal made of darkness is all that is similar. Thank you for point that out.
    I changed the darkness bit, now its merely black blood. So, now its just similar that its an animal. But...that would be like having an issue with two different fire type bankai, etc. Its -nothing- like her doll.

Edit: And he's usually not in such a form, so...its even not close to "An animal of darkness"...

This was based off Yori from the last game. So, in canon I'd agree, but you even said "usually"...so, is that bad?

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    *coughcough*

Also, I think this guy should wear a red coat and have long black hair.
    That was a small bit of inspiration. Originally he was going to be based off the Strogi, which is where Hellsing got Alucard's ability for transformation.
    Last edited by Innis Cabal; 2010-05-05 at 10:11 PM.
    My Current Works