New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Tooth and Tentacle [3.5 base class PEACH]

Quote Originally Posted by Owrtho View Post
    As for immunities, I could make an augment along the lines of specialized poison, which lets you choose a type for the poison to effect, but it loses the ability to affect other types (type chosen from a list of normally immune creatures). Likely would cost around 2 or 3.

Owrtho
    You could use the rangers favoured enemy list and simply give a bonus for creatures that aren't immune.

2. - Top - End - #452
    Dwarf in the Playground

The front page says it was updated today, but I can't find the change. Was it just typo removal, or does something work differently now?

Edit: kthnx, nevermind. Incidentally, I'll be playing a level 9 ozodrin pc tomorrow; I'll tell you how it goes.
    Last edited by Sindri; 2010-11-28 at 10:24 PM.

3. - Top - End - #453
    Ogre in the Playground

Pretty much just a typo.

Owrtho
    Tables
    Want them to look nice? Have a guide

My Homebrew
    [creature]Shiny: Monster Competition XXXVI entry.
    [class]Wisp fire guide: Follow me. I have such sights to show you.
    [class]Ozodrin: A class to play as an eldritch horror.
    other hombrew

4. - Top - End - #454
    Dwarf in the Playground

If you have Deepspawn and you're more than 3rd level, can you use tentacle augments on those ones?

Likewise for Limb augments on your normal arms, Fin augments on your normal wings/fins, etc (not mouth though, since the Mouth feature has several abilities that normal creatures don't)?
    Last edited by Sindri; 2010-11-28 at 10:43 PM.

5. - Top - End - #455
    Ogre in the Playground

On the deepspawn, you could, but they would only be there when you were manifesting your true nature. At that point they would just end up being like normal ones though as you can exchange them for 3 form points apiece (the cost of a tentacle feature), and they are identical to them in function (without augments). As for the other things, you couldn't do so, though I may make a feat that lets it be done (likely with conservative form as a requirement).

Edit: Also, added what happens to things in the stomach of the ozodrin when it dies (See end of swallow whole).

Owrtho
    Last edited by Owrtho; 2010-11-29 at 01:25 AM.
    Tables

My Homebrew
    other hombrew

6. - Top - End - #456
    Dwarf in the Playground

Regarding my experience last session:
    Overall the class worked very well.
    There was a bit of confusion between me and the GM as to exactly how the devouring worked, but it got cleared up as quickly as any grapple discussion can be expected to.
    If you're in normal combat or fighting constructs/undead, the Enchanted X augments are your best friend; they can give you an extra d6 damage per enhancement bonus you're willing to turn in of elemental damage, and if you know what you'll be fighting beforehand the ability to make your own Bane weapons is invaluable.
    You'll want to have several basic forms sketched out ahead of time, to avoid having to hold up the game with a lot of math or forget about a key ability in play, but at the same time you should keep some flexibility since the situation is never as simple as the hypotheticals you went over beforehand.

Balance-wise I'll confirm that it's a solid tier 3. The other party members are a Crusader and a Swordsage, and we were all pretty much equal in capability, making for a very fun and balanced game. We each had chances to shine, and worked well together (after a few Bluff checks at the excessively LG Crusader).

One neat trick I discovered: out of combat, a bag of tricks functions as a cheap reliable source of healing from the devouring of small fuzzy animals; a grey bag costs 900gp and gives you 10 animals/week, each of which probably has Con 10 (15 for the badger), meaning that at 2 con/round of devouring (I'm currently 9th level) they'll last 5 (or 8) rounds each, and for each round you heal your Cha bonus in HP (up to 50 or 80 HP total if you max your charisma). It's like having a sack of slow-acting fuzzy healing potions that refills itself weekly, and makes surviving a dungeon or a war zone a lot easier on yourself and the party healer (if you have one-we don't). Of course once you get regenerating Flesh augments this becomes largely irrelevant, but at low-mid levels it's a life saver.

Also, for rapid/stealthy assaults you can effectively become a carrier ship for PCs; if you swallow them whole and then max out your movement rate while keeping at least one mouth large enough to accommodate your largest party member (or use Strange Movement if you don't need to go far but there are pesky obstacles like walls in the way), then you can move in as a single medium creature and then release a full party of armed comrades. The only disadvantage is that you can't swap features around to a combat configuration directly unless you're 10th level+, and even after that it's a slow process. Either keep a few combat features at the cost of speed and stealth, learn to fight like a normal person, or resign yourself to fighting second string to the people you carried in.
    Or alternatively, become a mobile fortress by putting out a lot of Eye features for the AC and Ref bonuses, swallowing your party, and then either wading through a bundle of enemies or swallowing them and allowing the party to shred the suddenly outnumbered and disoriented opponent.
    Either way, it might be hard to convince your party members to let you eat them, but that's what Bluff is for.
    Last edited by Sindri; 2010-12-06 at 05:16 AM.

7. - Top - End - #457
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sindri View Post
    Also, for rapid/stealthy assaults you can effectively become a carrier ship for PCs; if you swallow them whole and then max out your movement rate while keeping at least one mouth large enough to accommodate your largest party member (or use Strange Movement if you don't need to go far but there are pesky obstacles like walls in the way), then you can move in as a single medium creature and then release a full party of armed comrades. The only disadvantage is that you can't swap features around to a combat configuration directly unless you're 10th level+, and even after that it's a slow process. Either keep a few combat features at the cost of speed and stealth, learn to fight like a normal person, or resign yourself to fighting second string to the people you carried in.
    Or alternatively, become a mobile fortress by putting out a lot of Eye features for the AC and Ref bonuses, swallowing your party, and then either wading through a bundle of enemies or swallowing them and allowing the party to shred the suddenly outnumbered and disoriented opponent.
    Either way, it might be hard to convince your party members to let you eat them, but that's what Bluff is for.
    This is a great idea, and I'm sigging it.
    Last edited by The Antigamer; 2010-12-06 at 06:22 AM.

8. - Top - End - #458
    Ogre in the Playground

Glad to hear the class worked out, and that it is where I intended it to be in power level. The slow feature swapping is intentional at low levels. Interesting idea with the grey bag of tricks. The old carrier trick. Gets even better once you have the stomach augments and can let them ride in style (especially if you go menacing manor.
    That said, the spike feature still needs a bit of tweaking (as may be apparent from the discussion above), but that is mainly limited to the poisons.
    May you continue to have luck in convincing allies to let you eat them.

Owrtho
    Tables

My Homebrew
    other hombrew

9. - Top - End - #459

NecromancerGuy

I dont know if the menacing manor class covers this or not, but there needs to be a way for the ozodrin to enable allies riding in its stomach to see and hear what's going on outside, seeing and hearing what the ozodrin sees and hears. That way, the riding party isnt left out as much while the ozodrin is carrying them around.
    "To play a fighter is to play the game.
    To play a wizard is to understand the rules.
    To understand the rules, and play a fighter, is to understand the game."
    -Lycar
    My Homebrew

10. - Top - End - #460

Quote Originally Posted by Jarrick View Post
    I dont know if the menacing manor class covers this or not, but there needs to be a way for the ozodrin to enable allies riding in its stomach to see and hear what's going on outside, seeing and hearing what the ozodrin sees and hears. That way, the riding party isnt left out as much while the ozodrin is carrying them around.
    Just form a mouth inside and reapeat everything that's going on. Or, prying eyes.

11. - Top - End - #461
    Dwarf in the Playground

Or you could have them holding on to the sides of your throat instead of sitting in the bottom of the stomach, and keep your mouth open so they can see. A generous GM might even allow them to use missile weapons.

"So the weird guy in front opened his mouth, and there was this face inside, and then arrows started flying out..."

Anyway, you can expel things in the stomach as a swift action as long as you have 2+ tentacles and 1+ eyes inside, so when you need them you can just dump them unceremoniously in an adjacent square, right? They don't need to see what you're doing on the outside...
    Last edited by Sindri; 2010-12-06 at 07:48 PM.

12. - Top - End - #462

NecromancerGuy

I meant more so they can see and hear what's going on before they're actually spat out in front of a group of enemies so that the players themselves can actually be involved and commenting or suggesting or making knowledge checks or their own spot checks, etc.. Sure you could just tell them by forming a mouth inside, but it'd be cooler to give them a veiwing screen as a function of the Luminous or pretending flesh augments or something. Yes, I just suggested installing a flatscreen inside your menacing manor.
    Last edited by Jarrick; 2010-12-06 at 10:50 PM.
    -Lycar
    My Homebrew

13. - Top - End - #463
    Ogre in the Playground

Sindri is correct on that. Also, Jarrick, if you really want that, you could always use the window feature from the menacing manor (though it can't transmit sound till level 3).

Owrtho
    Tables

My Homebrew
    other hombrew

14. - Top - End - #464

NecromancerGuy

Ah, so there is such a feature. I hadnt read it all yet. cool.
    -Lycar
    My Homebrew

15. - Top - End - #465
    Titan in the Playground

A small typo under the mouth feature: under Appearance it says "It seems to have a thought even if it seems physically impossible for the location" You both forgot the period at the end and misspelled throat.

16. - Top - End - #466
    Halfling in the Playground

I don't know if this came up before. If so, I apologize for not noticing...
    How does the damage on natural attacks scale with size? After a few increments, I don't know how to increase it on a regular base...
    Last edited by Markus Darkmind; 2010-12-15 at 01:00 PM.

17. - Top - End - #467
    Ogre in the Playground

Fixed the typo Necroticplague mentioned. Markus Darkmind, damage die advance using table 4-3 in the Monster Manual (page 291). If things go beyond that range, then it is mainly up to the DM, though among the easier methods would just be adding another die to the roll (so 3d6 would become 4d6).

I also made some updates to spikes that had been discussed previously.

Owrtho
    Tables

My Homebrew
    other hombrew

18. - Top - End - #468
    Pixie in the Playground

Thought I posted this already...

I've posted a PRC for the Ozorin here, I'd love comments on it.

Also someone mentioned augmenting natural weapons from the base creature, I'd like to point out otherworldly guise lets you do that in a way outside of manifest form.

19. - Top - End - #469
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, if you did mention it here I seem to have missed it. I'll take a look at it momentarily. Mind I'm not particularly familiar with Incarnum, so won't be much help on that portion.

Owrtho
    Tables

My Homebrew
    other hombrew

20. - Top - End - #470
    Ogre in the Playground

Made a minor edit, as I noticed I forgot to list electric for secreting flesh. Also added a new feat that may be used to produce additional energy types for such abilities as secreting flesh, spitting mouth, etc.

Owrtho
    Tables

My Homebrew
    other hombrew

21. - Top - End - #471
    Titan in the Playground

Just a bit of proofreading:
    Spoiler
    Show
    1.The feat is Aberration Blood, not Aberrant Blood.
    2.Under Adaption, the last sentence should be its, not it's. Also, it's grittier, not more gritty.
    3.Under Religion, the either shouldn't be there (either is for two options, but you give three).
    4.Form Point's entry misspells "manifested" in the second sentence.
    5.Bizarre Grappler should say it gains, not gain.
    6.Strange Movement makes the "it's, its" mistake again.
    7.As does Swallow Whole every time.
    8.Jaws that Bite should specify a mouth feature, not just a mouth.
    9.You should list how fast you can change features under Aberrant Nature, otherwise it makes Rapid Form seem a little odd/redundant (most munchkins assume that if time isn't given, it's a free action).
    10.All references to other class abilities should be capitalized, since class abilities are proper nouns (manifest form references aberrant nature, should be Aberrant Nature).
    11. Sinister Image uses the wrong kind of "feet" when describing how far a feature can move from a scryer. In addition, further more is one word, furthermore.
    12. Distorted mind makes the "it's,its" mistake twice in the second sentence.
    13.Abberant Monstrosity feat says "or you actual type". should be "or your actual type."
    14.Cerebrant Horror has the Further more misspelling.
    15. In Unspeakable Name, "you may as an immediate action choose" should be "you may ,as an immediate action, choose" or "you may (as an immediate action) choose"
    16. Sightless Eyes should have a comma in the second sentence, after instead. Same for fourth sentence.
    17.Under description of eyes, it should be simplest, instead of most simple. Also, the third sentence should be "and spot checks."
    18.Spitting mouth spells lightning wrong.
    19.Psuedopodia should use loses, instead of looses. It also has the "it's, its" problem in sentence 3. You need to remove the part about Aberrant Monstrosity, since you changed the feat since that was added.
    20.I'm not sure if tailslap in one word or two (tail-slap).
    21.Sweeping Tail has "tails radius" it should be "tail's radius".
    22.Budding Tentacle says something about a "slight of hand check" I think you meant sleight of hand.
    23.Limb's benifit's section makes the "it's,its" mistake.
    24.As does Claws that Catch.
    25.Under Spike's Special you accidently combine "it" and "to" in sentence one.
    26.Hollow spikes needs a period after "Doing so uses up the dose"
    27.Wide fin should sau "loses" not "looses".
    28.Wing spells "maneuverability" wrong in the Special text.
    29.In Absent Fin, can not should be one word (cannot).
    30.The Benefits section section of Special Eyes, "If a creature would at be" should be "If a creature would be".
    31.Benefits for Flesh, second sentence. It should say fleshes, not flesh.
    32.Luminous Flesh's second sentence might need to change "is" to "are (depending on your view of the subject and predicate). Also, their's no "u" in "color".
    33.Filtering Flesh, sentence four: "breath" should be "breathe".
    34.For Iron Flesh, it should be "fleshes that have".
    35.Under Pretending Flesh,"This flesh does not effect" should be ,"This flesh does not affect".
    36.Also under Special section,"between multiple Pretending Flesh" is "among multiple Pretending Fleshes". "Is not effected." should be "are not affected."
    37.Both Engorged and Condensed Flesh: there should be a comma after "Due to this". Flesh should be Fleshes in sentence 4.
    38.In sentence 4 of secreting flesh, both "effects" should be "affects"."Multiple Secreting flesh" should be "Multiple Secreting Fleshes"
    39.Regenerative Flesh needs to pluralize "Flesh" in the last sentence.
    40.Puppet Appearence section: the period after features should be a comma.
    41.Under Special, their shouldn't be an "a" be the "the.
    42.Duplicitous Appearence augment, adds "u" to "color".
    43.The second sentence of Inner Universe mixes "effect" and "affect" twice.
    44.Calculating Costs forgets the "d" in "and" in the second sentence.
    45.Also, Lure Trap benefits forgets to capitalize the first word in sentences five and seven. Also mixes up looses and loses in sentence fifteen.
    46.Under Lunging Trigger, you spelled "straight" wrong.
    47.Special section (for spawns): "A spawns attacks" should be "A spawn's attacks" or possibly "A spawns' attacks".
    48.Spawn Swarm needs to combine "further more" into one word

22. - Top - End - #472
    Ogre in the Playground

It is possible that I simply didn't read it, but is there really no upper limit to attacks other than the (level+chamod)/2 for features one?
    A dragon tailed kobold with a charisma of 18 could have 16 attacks (4 racial 12 features) by level 20.
    My first foray into homebrew: The Circuit Mage

. /l 、
    ° (゚、 。 7
    .  l、゙~ヽ
      じ しf_, )ノ

Pudgy kitty needs more views

Active Characters:
    Spoiler
    Show

Bonehoarder - Necromantic Skeleton Shapeshifter
    Tahrven Millos - Arcane Hierophant
    Hordemaster Kordan - Ebon Initiate ... mostly
    Keldan Tamron - Trivoker
    Rooshkdor - Arrow Demon Archer
    Galen Medon - Batman?

23. - Top - End - #473

The way devour is written it never states you can devour creatures smaller than yourself. Perhaps saying creatures of “any size” instead of just talking about how an Ozodrin can devour creature of its own size or larger.

24. - Top - End - #474
    Titan in the Playground

Atually, devour uses the mouth's size, which can be made smaller using augments.

25. - Top - End - #475
    Ogre in the Playground

@Re'ozul: that is correct.

@Magikeeper & Necroticplague: It actually should be of any size. The same size, given the mouth gains grapple bonuses on devour for being larger.

@Necroticplague: Have fixed most of the typos (haven't gotten to the ones in the second post yet), but I'll note that colour does have a 'u' in it. If you haven't noticed, I usually use the British spellings, with the exception of actual terms in D&D (such as Armor Class rather than Armour Class).

Owrtho
    Tables

My Homebrew
    other hombrew

26. - Top - End - #476

Based on my own experience with my players and players of others, I would limit the "large mouth" augment to a maximum of colossal. Other, you get Colossal++++++++++++++++++ really really reeeeeaaaallllyyyy quickly.
    RIP Gary Gygax, March 4th, 2008. May he roll 20's in heaven forever.
    RIP Dave Arneson, April 7th, 2009. He roleplays his way into our hearts.
    Avatar by Banjo1985, the Awesome.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by havocfett
    Quote Originally Posted by My self
    I'll throw in my hat as a Dwarf Warlord//Were-Dire Badger, going into Dwarven Defender and Deepwarden from Races of Stone. Is that cool?
    ...I'm not sure the vocabulary exists in the english language to express how much I approve of this concept.

27. - Top - End - #477
    Ogre in the Playground

Two things:

One: I'm doing a massive overhaul on that class I made awhile back. Editing it, making it look nicer, trying to implement some stuff I've learned about home brew... etc. Hopefully make the whole thing look alot better.

Two: What do you think about feats for this class that lets you gain certain features early? For example, I would love to get the stomach feature and swallow whole before level 15, but that's not really an option. Adding a feat that gives us that (or a bonus if you already have it or gain it later) would be wonderful if you multiclass and such.

Not sure on the balance, but you're using a feat for it so I don't think it'd be that bad.
    ParsonxMaggie Shipper in the Playground

28. - Top - End - #478

NecromancerGuy

Owrtho and I did an overhaul on it not too long ago. Owrtho has it, but for whatever reason hasnt posted it.
    -Lycar
    My Homebrew

29. - Top - End - #479
    Ogre in the Playground

As I mentioned, I decided to wait for spikes to be likewise overhauled so it could all be done at once.

Also, Matar, there are always the esoteric feature classes (mind I do need to figure out what to do for many of them). They're in the menacing manor thread. So fare I've done basic eyes and stomach. I have a vague idea for tentacles, and am open to suggestions for other ones.

I look forward to your overhaul.

Edit: It also occurs to me I should likely make some tones on the Aberrant Nature that if you previously did not need food or sleep, you still do not need them, and perhaps that you still may count as your previous type for qualifying for feats or PRCs, but you still don't for spells etc. (thus a elf turned ozodrin could still decide to take levels in that elf only archer PRC, the name of which escapes me, after 10 levels in ozodrin)

Owrtho
    Last edited by Owrtho; 2011-01-09 at 01:42 PM.
    Tables

My Homebrew
    other hombrew

30. - Top - End - #480

NecromancerGuy

Blarg. Silly me. Here you go.

Spoiler
    Show

SPIKES
    Cost: 1
    Required Level: 7
    Appearance: Part of your form is covered in spiny growths.
    Benefits: You grow a group of spikes somewhere on you. Spikes always start out fine sized before augments and deal 1 point of piercing damage (see armor spike damage table for other sizes). When grappling, you may only affect the grappled creature with one spike feature each round, though you may choose a different spike feature you possess each round. Unlike most features, you may also apply the spike feature to tentacles, limbs, and fins (only one spike feature may be applied to a single such feature). If you do, that feature adds the spikes’ damage onto its own when it deals damage (if it lacks an attack it gains a secondary sting natural attack that deals the Spike feature's damage). If a spike feature is added to a stomach, the stomach is treated as having caltrops that deal the spike feature’s damage in one square if the formed stomach augment is applied. If the formed stomach augment is not applied, it gains a secondary natural attack against a single creature inside it per spike feature dealing the smallest spike feature's damage.
    Special: If you have the Aberrant feat Darkspawn, you may choose to exchange the spikes granted from that feat to gain one additional form point + 1 additional form point per size category larger than fine the spikes granted by that feat are. You may also use this feature before level 7 if you have the Darkspawn feat, but may not use any augments other than Large Spikes (and only up to the size of the spikes Darkspawn would grant) until reaching level 7. The Darkspawn feat also removes the size limit of the large spike augment.
    Augments:
    Large Spikes
    Additional cost: 4
    A spike feature with this augment is a size category larger than normal. You may add this augment multiple times to the same spike feature to a maximum size of colossal. The effects stack.

Multiple Spikes
    Additional cost: 1
    Requirements: Large Spikes
    Instead of larger spikes, you have more spikes of a smaller size. The spike feature counts as a size category smaller, and gains +1 to damage. You may apply this augment to the same spike feature up to as many times as the large spikes augment has been applied to it.

Horn
    Additional cost: 2
    Requirements: Spike feature must be at least one size category smaller than you, and not be placed on a feature:
    Instead of acting as armor spikes, this spike feature instead grants a primary gore attack of medium size. A medium horn deals 1d8 damage (use standard table to adjust for size).

Enchanted Spike
    Additional cost: See description
    You may exchange an amount of the enhancement bonus granted to the spike feature by the Unearthly Power ability for a weapon enchantment of an equivalent bonus. For example, the ozodrin may trade in one point of its enhancement bonus granted by the Unearthly Power ability to give its spike feature the Keen property. The weapon enchantment applied can be no greater than +1. At 9th level, this ability improves allowing a bonus of up to +2 to be applied, and continues to improve by one every 3 levels beyond 9th (+3 at 12th, +4 at 15th, and so on). The form point cost of this augment is equal to two times the amount of enhancement bonus being traded. You may add this augment multiple times to the same spike feature, choosing a different enchantment each time.

Throwing Spikes
    Additional cost: 3
    Requirements: Level 8
    Spikes with this augment can be launched from your body. They become a ranged natural attack dealing damage as normal. They have a range increment of 40 feet for a medium-sized ozodrin (this range increases by 5 for every size category larger than medium the ozodrin is, and decreases by 5 for every size smaller than medium). Once launched, that spike feature may no longer be used until a standard action is spent to regrow it. Spikes may be regrown as part of a full attack action, counting toward the ozodrin's attack limit for the round.

Longshot Spikes
    Requirement: Level 8 and Throwing Spikes
    Increase the range increment of throwing spikes with this augment by 10 feet. This augment may be added to the same spike feature multiple times. The effects stack.

Quickfire Spikes
    Requirement: Level 8, Throwing Spikes, and Multiple Spikes
    By taking a -1 penalty to damage when firing the spikes, you may regrow them as a swift action rather than a standard action. An ozodrin with multiple spike features cannot regrow more than one such feature per round even if all such features possess this augment, but may still regrow others as normal.

Twisting Spike
    Requirements: Level 9
    This spike feature is able to twist or spin. This allows it to bypass a number of points of Damage Reduction or Hardness equal to the number of times this augment is applied plus the Spike feature’s number of size categories above tiny. If added to a digging fin, this augment allows you to dig through material with hardness that the spike feature is capable of completely as if it were normal ground. This augment may be added to the same spike feature multiple times. Each additional application increases the amount of DR or hardness it can ignore by 1.

Hollow Spike
    Additional cost: 5
    Requirements: Level 10
    Any time you would make an initial save against a disease or poison, you may choose to make a second save at a -3 penalty regardless of whether the initial save is successful. If you fail this second save, you are affected by the disease or poison’s initial damage even if you succeeded on the initial save. If you succeed on this second save, one of your spike features with this augment gains a single dose of that disease or poison. A Hollow Spike may only hold a single dose at a time. Any time you would deal damage with this spike feature while it contains a dose, you may choose to inject the dose into the target. Poisons and diseases transmitted in this manner use the same statistics and save DCs as the initial source (they are not modified by the ozodrin’s Constitution, HD, feats, etc.). Doing so uses up the dose. A hollow spike may hold a dose indefinitely, even if the ozodrin changes its form, provided it does not remove the hollow spike feature from its build. You may eject the contents of a hollow spike harmlessly as a move action. This ability cannot be used to store or transmit poisons that could not normally be delivered by injury, such as ingested and inhaled poisons.

Fillable Spike
    Requirements: Level 10 and Hollow Spike
    If you knowingly consume a poison or disease with the intent of filling a hollow spike, you automatically succeed on the saving throws involved, and take no damage from the poison. The consumed substance does not count toward eating or drinking.

Debilitating Spike*
    Requirements: Level 11 and Hollow Spike
    A hollow spike with this augment is capable of producing its own venom. As a move action you may fill it with a dose of Debilitating Venom. This venom requires a Fort save (DC = 10+ half the ozodrin’s level + the ozodrin’s Con modifier) and has an initial and secondary damage of a -2 penalty to all attacks and saves. This damage may be healed by any spell or ability that heals ability damage, and recovers naturally at the same rate as ability damage.

Weakening Spike*
    A hollow spike with this augment is capable of producing its own venom. As a move action you may fill it with a dose of Weakening Venom. This venom requires a Fort save (DC = 10+ half the ozodrin’s level + the ozodrin’s Con modifier) and has an initial and secondary damage of 2 Str damage.

Paralytic Spike*
    A hollow spike with this augment is capable of producing its own venom. As a move action you may fill it with a dose of Paralytic Venom. This venom requires a Fort save (DC = 10+ half the ozodrin’s level + the ozodrin’s Con modifier) and has an initial and secondary damage of 2 Dex damage.

Mind-Numbing Spike*
    A hollow spike with this augment is capable of producing its own venom. As a move action you may fill it with a dose of Mind-Numbing Venom. This venom requires a Fort save (DC = 10+ half the ozodrin’s level + the ozodrin’s Con modifier) and has an initial and secondary damage of 2 Int damage.

Hallucinogenic Spike*
    A hollow spike with this augment is capable of producing its own venom. As a move action you may fill it with a dose of Hallucinogenic Venom. This venom requires a Fort save (DC = 10+ half the ozodrin’s level + the ozodrin’s Con modifier) and has an initial and secondary damage of 2 Wis damage.

Disfiguring Spike*
    A hollow spike with this augment is capable of producing its own venom. As a move action you may fill it with a dose of Disfiguring Venom. This venom requires a Fort save (DC = 10+ half the ozodrin’s level + the ozodrin’s Con modifier) and has an initial and secondary damage of 2 Cha damage.

Deadly Spike*
    Additional cost: 6
    A hollow spike with this augment is capable of producing its own venom. As a move action you may fill it with a dose of Weakening Venom. This venom requires a Fort save (DC = 10+ half the ozodrin’s level + the ozodrin’s Con modifier) and has an initial and secondary damage of 2 Con damage.

Rapid Venom
    Additional cost: 2 (or more, see text)
    Requirements: Level 12 and one of the Spike augments denoted with a *
    The venom produced by a spike feature with this augment is quick acting. The initial damage is increased by 1. This augment may be applied multiple times to the same spike feature. Each time it either applies to a different venom that the spike feature is capable of producing, or further increases the initial damage of an already affected venom. If used to augment the Deadly Spike augment it costs one additional form point. The form point cost of this augment increases by 1 for every 2 times it is applied to a given venom (3 for the second and third time, 4 for the fourth and fifth, and so on).

Virulent Venom
    Additional cost 2 (or more, see text)
    Requirements: Level 12 and one of the * Spike augments
    The save DC of one of the poisons a spike feature with this augment can produce is increased by 2, to a maximum of 10 + the ozodrin’s Class Level. This augment may be applied multiple times to the same spike feature. Each time it either applies to a different venom that the spike feature is capable of producing, or further increases the save DC of an already affected venom. If used to augment the Deadly Spike augment it costs one additional form point.

Potent Venom
    Requirements: Level 12 and Rapid Venom
    The potency of the venom a spike feature with this augment can produce persists. The venom’s secondary damage is increased by 1. This cannot increase the venom’s secondary damage beyond that of the initial damage. This augment may be applied multiple times to the same spike feature. Each time it either applies to a different venom that the spike feature is capable of producing, or further increases the secondary damage of an already affected venom. If used to augment the Deadly Spike augment it costs one additional form point.

Chambered Spike
    Requirements: Level 13 and Hollow Spike
    A spike feature with this augment has multiple chambers in which it can hold venoms and poisons. It can hold one additional dose at any given time, however the save DCs of venoms from this spike feature are decreased by 2. You may only eject one dose from this spike at a time. You may add this augment to the same spike multiple times. The effects stack.

Edit: Went ahead and did the formatting too. That should save some time.

Edit Edit: If you want to save forum space, you could just combine the venoms into one augment and say "Choose one of the following damage types when applying this augment".
    Last edited by Jarrick; 2011-01-09 at 10:20 PM.
    -Lycar
    My Homebrew