New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Troll in the Playground

Default Mighty Whirlwind of Blades!

{OOC- Aust took no damage when the Marilith relieved him of the White Drow. Apparently the orders there were to free her 'master'. }

Liam with his continual telepathic bond can connect to his wife in many ways, his magical Shield will keep them safe a little longer.

Bruug can squeeze his way in, and get a cramped battle axe blow on the demon. The ogre will block the doorway into the priestess's room, his axe not at full swing mode deflects off the tough skin of this demon snake-lady.

Arha's dark energy fizzles, this demon's spell resistance even higher than any drow she has encountered. The allied drow {Illanee} will know this too.

Aust turns to gas and moves to the ventilation shaft. The demon-lady hisses angrily at the gaseous Moon elf.

Demon spell resistance is helpless before the mental power of psionics! Shrike's manifested electricity crackles through the air and fries the demon lady a little! The evil snake-lady ducks her a head a bit from the electrical energy.

Olrik finds these dark magic weapons more powerful than he at first thought. Even so, he does damage them severely, he can tell the black metal is weakened. She then curses all-things psionic in several demon dialects too foul to print here.

Salli and Calli will see that Bruug is filling the hallway before them, so they will need to squeeze past the drow, demon-lady, and ogre to get to the demon. "Doesn't look any fun to me..." Salli sighs.

'Captain' Merie shouts up at the ceiling. "Computer! Seal off spelljammer! Shields on!!" You see nothing different, though some of you with good hearing will hear a minor power surge.

The Marilith seems to come alive and with its tail thrashes out at the room bending the walls, and expanding this room into the others by bending the metal walls. She destroys the fine blue wooden veneer that gave the officer room its style. She the tries to attack Bruug, and does so quite effectively. Even in the cramped quarters she can wail on the ogre mightily with her many black swords.

This demoness is a blur as she shreds Bruug, he'll stand no chance, and already Lady Merie is passing up one of her personal elixir's of Heal. She pulls it from her bodice, a small tiny silver crystal vial. Bruug is cut badly!
    {total damage: 49} Bruug is thankful that she too fought at a disadvantage in these cramped quarters. However, the way her tail was crushing the surrounding walls it might soon be very open.

{Will hold Illanee to top of the round... }

End Round 2------------------------------------->

Initiatives:
    Illanee the Drow- holding
    Liam
    Bruug hp 78/127
    Arha 15+7- demon-form
    Aust 8+9
    Shrike 14+3
    Olrik 15+2
    Calli 9+7
    'Captain' Merie
    Marilith
    Last edited by BlueWizard; 2010-06-25 at 03:48 PM.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: The Azure Zephyr

Olrik takes in the actions of those around him and comes up with a new plan of action based upon his observations.

Okay then, those are strong weapons, might be better to let them stay so we can use them later...assuming they don't unsummon when we kill this thing that is. Looks like its magic immune but that other psions powers seemed to hurt it. Can't tell anything else though other than electricity seems to harm it, so lets stick with what I know.

Lacking the power to do another split shot Olrik instead focuses everything on a single incredibly painful ray of lightning. This was really going to hurt him...

Spoiler
    Show

Assuming the demon is still alive come Olrik's initiative he fires a single Overchannelled Anarchaic graced ray of lightning at it spending a wopping 10 power points to enhance it.

(3d8)[14] damage to Olrik.
    (1d20+8)[16] to hit with a +3 bonus to hit if the enemy is wearing any metal armour
    (12d6+2)[45] electricity damage. EDIT: Subtract 10 points of damage from this as it is sonic damage instead of electricity due to retconning.
    (1d100)[75] on anarchaic grace.Plus 50% damage, had that been one higher it would be double damage
    Last edited by Jair Barik; 2010-06-25 at 06:10 PM.

He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
    — Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil

My characters
    Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #93
    Troll in the Playground

Default Dummy DM

OOC- Silly DM, mixing devils and demons. All PCs by now would/should know immunities of demons. Apparently, this DM did not. I will let Shrike, and Olrik choose sonic as an option since this is another psionic option that foils most things fantasy.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Bugbear in the Playground

Aust leers in gaseous form from the ventilation, pondering whether he should go around and make an appearance somewhere else or if he should re-manifest in the flesh and continue - in his current confinements he may move faster and with better maneuverability in his current form. He watches the creature for a moment thrash about wildly smashing the walls in and he makes a slight noise as if to imply 'glad that's not me,' as his vision pans over to the priestess body. He scans to see if the Drow had left anything he might be able to use, after all it's not likely he'll do much against this creature on his own but perhaps the priestess had a holy weapon (enchanted or otherwise) that he could attempt to use or some scrolls and potions or something the other casters could use against this creature or for themselves.

He will not make a move to physically attempt to gather anything unless he see's it, as he is not foolish enough to skulk out there unless the creatures attention is turned away from him at the moment.

Spoiler
    Show
    Spot(1d20+22)[27] Im basically just looking for an interesting opening or inspiration, since Aust will only get one standard action before he's likely sent packing with his limited hp against such a creature. There's not an obvious Shadnelier or ventiliation duct that I can drop on top of this creature and pin it's arms to its sides for a round while it makes a strength check is there? ~chuckle~

5. - Top - End - #95
    Sheriff in the Playground Administrator

Illanee

Illanee tumbles swiftly to a far corner of the room and leashes another volley of arrows, this time cold iron-tipped.

Spoiler
    Show

Tumble - (1d20+17)[34] to avoid AoOs DC 15 (should be auto-success).

atk - (1d20+15)[16]
    dmg1 - (1d8+12)[20]
    [roll=dmg2]1d8+12/roll]
    dmg3 - (1d8+12)[13]

50% miss chance for any attacks against her since she moved 10'

Last edited by Roland St. Jude; 2010-06-25 at 08:52 PM. Reason: clarification about miss chance
    Forum Rules

Sheriff Roland by Chris the Pontifex

6. - Top - End - #96
    Ogre in the Playground

Grimacing in pain, Bruug holds his axe in a defensive position. Outclassed for the first time that he can remember, the ogre decides to focus on defending himself, hoping his allies can take the demon down from a distance. He swigs the potion gratefully once it reaches him.
    A mind without purpose will walk in dark places. - Gideon Ravenor

7. - Top - End - #97
    Troll in the Playground

Arha

Arha swears when her spell fizzles against the creature. She really hates spell resistance!

So, she aims her next spell, a cone of fear at the marilith. She's hoping it completely affects the marilith and be unable to fight back for at least one round.

SR (1d20+12)[23]
    Will Save DC 18
    Avi by Elder Tsofu
    Inner Circle

Quote Originally Posted by Vaynor View Post
    Well you cheat, obviously. You're a druid, you can just cast Control Weather and call it a day.
    Chainmaille, Chainmail or is it Chain Mail?

8. - Top - End - #98
    Troll in the Playground

Shrike

Seeing Bruug battling for his life, the redheaded psion scowls mightly and sends another bolt of crackling, thundering energy at the demoness, while trying to move closer...

Spoiler
    Show
    Moving to just outside the marilith's reach...ready to flank with Bruug next round, she hopes. If there's room.
    Energy Missile (Sonic), augmented by 3 PP.
    Damage: (6d6-6)[16]
    Last edited by The Bushranger; 2010-06-26 at 11:15 AM.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

9. - Top - End - #99
    Troll in the Playground

Liam makes a complicated gesture and chants, "Sos osaes eisali salerol maer belaesardoloria!" A purple cloud of energy flies from his fingertip to envelop the Marlith in sparkling energy.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Casting Spell Vulnerability, Fortitude Save (DC:21), no spell resistance, if it works, the Marlith's Spell Resistance is lowered by 11!
    Show me a hero, and I'll write you a tragedy.
    - F. Scott Fitzgerald

10. - Top - End - #100
    Troll in the Playground

Default Sonic Demon Pain

OOC- Sonic Psionics have been substituted for the above damage by the psions.

Illanee tries to tumble into the small cabin room and cannot for Bruug and the Marilith face off. She can try to make difficult shots through the small crack by Bruug, unfortunately her bow string snaps. It is not a permanent break by any means, and she might be able to restring it, but it would take a moment.
    {Fumble chart break!}

Liam tries to lower the spell resistance, but the spell is resisted by the she-demon's fortitude.

The tiny bit of elixir relieves Bruug's pain, and his slash wounds close. At this point he may be missing his big fancy plate mail. He feels 100% at the moment. {Bruug is never outclassed, only outgunned!}

Arha will be even more frustrated as her well placed cone doesn't bother the Marilth. Spell resistance again!

Aust will see Kerri's bedside table/drawer {she was a human priestess}, she also has a gear-pack under her bunk, but the whole place now is filled with this large Marilith's tail which is thrashing and smashing about.

There is no way Shrike can get into the priestess's room, even if she squeezed by Bruug, for the Marilith fills the room with her coiled snake-body. She does manage to cause more sonic damage, and the demon continues to spew demonic curses at the psion pair.

The opening to the priestess's room has been battered bigger, leaving some of you a glimpse of the demon beyond. This 'glimpse' is all Olrik needs as he sends forth a sonic blast that shutters the Marilith and she screams loudly in pain, her voice sick and evil. Olrik sustains a little pain himself from the intense use of psionic powers.

Calli will notice a young sailor fellow {from the Vasser hires} rush to the main deck of the ship. Only Calli and Salli among the rest of you notice him, he is frantic, scared, and panicked. "No! No! Not like this!?! It is not supposed to happen like this!!! This DOESN'T happen!" He is one of the Lemurian sailors who leaped into the sea when the ectoplasmic monster flew over the ship. He is being chased by the fellow who leaped off the Black Tornado with him. These two less than brave fellows might seem crazy as they will make their way by Calli and Salli into the officer's cabin. Both of these fellows now wear the crew blue jumpsuit, and are some of the few crew who stayed on after the transfer to the Azure Zephyr.

Captain Merie in the cabin hall is oblivious to anyone outside, at this point she is talking to the ceiling, and asking this 'computer' to: "Scan all planes near the ship for potential dangers."

Even standing defensively Bruug can only brace for more pain. Merie tells all of you. "I have few more of those elixirs, but we best kill this thing soon!" {Bruug slash damage: 69}

End Round 3----------------------------------->

Initiatives:

Illanee
    Liam
    Bruug hp 58/127
    Arha 15+7- demon-form
    Aust 8+9
    Shrike 14+3
    Olrik 15+2 hp 43/57
    Calli 9+7
    'Captain' Merie
    Marilith
    Last edited by BlueWizard; 2010-06-26 at 12:54 PM.

11. - Top - End - #101

Illanee

Illanee curses in undercommon at her broken bowstring and holds for an opportunity to be of use.

Spoiler
    Show
    Delay
    Forum Rules

12. - Top - End - #102

'No way i'll be able to easily get to her supplies, I may even get pummeled by that tail if I try... But, better to be noble about it - guess i'll serve as a distraction after all.' Aust thinks to himself in a hesitant manner as he returns to his physical form behind the Maralyth.

'Hopefully it will be distracted enough dealing with the ogre until I get into position...' He thinks hopefully charging into the fray to flank the creature from behind in an attempt to grab and limit the warrior demoness's upper body movements to prevent it from slashing up his crew-mates with the weapons as easily. He attempts to land his feet on two lowest set of arms where he will try to push down with his legs while looping his arms under the second and top set attempting to pull them back. "HURRY! I CANT HOLD IT FOR LONG!"

Spoiler
    Show
    If my initial grab/hold fail's Aust will likely say something akin to "So, you miss me?"

Touch (1d20+16)[21] Flanking +2, Charge +2
    Grapple [Roll]1d20+22[/roll] I dont know if flanking and charge would count for grapple in this situation, so I wont include them. But if you feel like giving me another +4, I wont complain since im gonna need it.
    Grapple/Unarmed Strike [Roll]1d20+22[/roll] It's unlikely i'll pin the thing, so I'll just use my grapple to attempt and hit it's AC for a slam.
    Slam(1d6+7)[8] DC17 Fort for Energy Drain if it hits.

Also, if the creature grabs and constricts/Grapples me for longer then a standard action, (2d4)[8] Acid Damage. Though that probably wont penetrate it's DR.
    Last edited by Lothmar; 2010-06-26 at 01:28 PM.

13. - Top - End - #103
    Ettin in the Playground

Olrik's face is bleeding pretty badly by now, if he keeps this up much longer he might kill himself before the marilith even gets to him.

"Okay guys...I'm going to take a little break, so... can hit it harder with the next shot... much harder... maybe kill it... so anyone.... anyone know if this thing is immune to fire and ice or even resistant? Cause sonic really isn't the most deadly of energies."

Spoiler
    Show

(1d20+25)[42] DC20 check to become psionicly focused

He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

My characters
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #104
    Troll in the Playground

Calli Pent 44/44 hp
    Halfling Rogue/Dragon-Knight

Calli will try to grab the more noisy sailer, by the hand, as he starts to go past her. What are you talking about? What's 'not supposed to happen like this'?

If he doesn't cooperate with her, she'll attempt to stab him. He sounds like a traitor to her.

Readied Attack 1 - (1d20+11)[12]

Damage 1 - (1d3+1)[3] with unknown damage bonus, for Sonic attack.

Readied Attack 2 - (1d20+6)[11]

Damage 2 - (1d3+1)[4] with unknown damage bonus, for Sonic attack.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

15. - Top - End - #105
    Troll in the Playground

Liam pulls a tiny bottle from his component pouch, places a drop of something on his fingertip and gestures elaborately toward the marlith, his fingers moving slower and slower. He chants, "Sos osaes eisali salerarol myrn!"

Spoiler
    Show
    Spell Resistance: Yes; Will Save (DC:21)
    Last edited by Wiz; 2010-06-27 at 08:52 AM.
    - F. Scott Fitzgerald

16. - Top - End - #106
    Troll in the Playground

Shrike

"Yeah yeah, same to you six-arms! Tesso ussta kaas ulu dosst jabbuk 'zil l'uss vel'uss dos gumash naut g'jahall!" Dorothy snaps back at the mariltih's curses, waiting for an opening...before firing off her best weapon once again!

...well, not her best weapon, but for what she has that's better, Bruug is in the line of fire...

Spoiler
    Show
    Translation: "Tell my name to your master(s) as the one who you could not defeat!"

More Sonic Missiles, which sound like either a cheesy comic-book/sci-fi weapon, or a snack you get at the drive-thru.
    Augmented by 3.
    Damage: (6d6-6)[12]

Spoiler
    Show
    Shrike (Dorothy Williams)
    Female CG (N) Human Scout/Psion (Kineticist)/Barbarian, Level 1/6/4, Init +3, HP 76/65, Speed 40ft
    AC 20, Touch 13, Flat-footed 17, Fort +12, Ref +11, Will +11, Base Attack Bonus 7, Power Points 28/50
    +1 Bastard sword +14 (1d10+6, 19-20/x2)
    Dagger, MW Silver (+2 normal daggers) +14/+15 (1d4+1, 19-20/x2)
    Shortbow (15) +14 (1d6, x3)
    Studded Leather, 3 minutes Force Screen (+3 Armor, +4 Shield, +3 Dex)
    Abilities Str 14, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 20, Wis 13, Cha 10
    Condition Greater Heroism (11 min)
    Short sword
    +9 / 1d6+3 P / 19-20 x2 / 2lb
    Last edited by The Bushranger; 2010-06-27 at 12:09 PM.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

17. - Top - End - #107
    Troll in the Playground

Arha

Arha is sweating as she watches this fight, if something doesn't happen soon... She takes a drop of sweat and casts ray of exhaustion. A black ray projects from her fingertip and she attempts to hit the marilith and break through the spell resistance.

Ranged touch attack (1d20+9)[13]
    Spell Resistance check (1d20+12)[26]

If successful, the marilith will become exhausted. A successful Fort save DC 17 and she will only be fatigued.
    Avi by Elder Tsofu
    Inner Circle

Quote Originally Posted by Vaynor View Post
    Well you cheat, obviously. You're a druid, you can just cast Control Weather and call it a day.
    Chainmaille, Chainmail or is it Chain Mail?

18. - Top - End - #108
    Troll in the Playground

Default Ogre-Blow

Illanee restrings her bow quickly, but has to exert all her strength to do so. She is up and ready for next round, though with a very difficult shot on the Marilith.

Once again the mighty will of the demon resists Liam's powerful 'shield-breaker' spell.

Bruug knows his time might be short, and it seemed to him that this thing might get him. He manages to get his special greatsword and poke the Marilith with it. {Greater Dispell!}
    In a burst of brimstone smoke, the Marilith disappears. A rended black snake lays wear it once was.

All of you can hold your combat actions...

End Combat-------------------------------->

Merie is stunned, and will look at the ogre in awe.

Bruug is at the entrance to an empty room, about twice its original size. Everything within it is totally smashed.

The panicked Lemurian marine in blue jumpsuit's cap falls off as he pushes into the crowded hall. He makes his way to Shrike and Liam, and Merie almost stuns him with a spell he approaches so violently. Shrike and Liam will be stunned as they see what is a familiar face... sort of. "Mom! Dad? You're so young..."
    Last edited by BlueWizard; 2010-06-27 at 11:10 PM.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Ettin in the Playground

"Ah of course! Polymorphy! To turn a snake into the demon yes... And there I was assuming the snake to be some sort of summoning focus or perhaps a demon altered to be easily carried and weaponised..."

My characters
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #110
    Troll in the Playground

Shrike

Lowering her arm as she sees the 'demon' vanish, Dorothy takes a moment to catch her breath...

...then hears somebody approaching, and spins around.

Seeing the hauntingly familiar face, and the words the sailor speaks, she gasps, her hand going to her mouth in shock!

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

21. - Top - End - #111
    Troll in the Playground

Liam blinks, "Daen?"
    - F. Scott Fitzgerald

22. - Top - End - #112

Aust falls to the floor landing on all fours as the creature dissipates into it's current form. He sighs with a slight sense of relief at this as he finishes the job making sure to pull the rent pieces apart if they are still together and then wrap them in a small cloth or a sack for disposal momentarily. He gives the ogre a nod of slight respect for the interesting maneuver before he goes over to investigate the clerics body.

"Hmm, heart removed just like last time..."
    He adds feeling her skin for a moment, he ponders if the kill is still fresh enough - but then again he's unsure if he'd be successful at anything other then feeding as he's never converted anyone yet and even if he did, he couldn't be sure if he could control their actions like certain other broken bastards he's spawned thus far - thus making them a risk to the crew. Probably best to just let her rest, he contemplated closing her eyelids and giving a prayer in elvish to Isis to watch over her servant on her journey into the afterlife.

If things haven't been disturbed at this point, Aust will examine her person a little more closely. "I wonder if the white drow was simply moving the body to a new location for unknown purposes or if she suspected our intrusion soon and wanted to take something specific with her that she didn't have time to look for..." He humms slightly holding his chin. "But if that was the case and it was something truly important and not simply just trying to deprive us of her old possessions, I doubt she'd simply leave the body after the creature freed her from my grasp." Aust adds continuing to search.

If someone tries to interrupt him, or doesn't like him doing that he'll begrudgingly allow them to handle the body and will move his investigation to the gear pack and the table of drawers.

23. - Top - End - #113
    Ogre in the Playground

Panting heavily, Bruug looks at the severed snake blankly. Slowly a fierce smile appears on his face. Lowering the sword towards the ground, he will make to turn towards his friends Liam and Shrike. Grimacing in pain, the ogre will slow as he looks himself over: his arms and chest are covered in various slashes and cuts.

As the ogre looks up and about to say something, the young man's words will sink in. Lifting his head and squinting his eyes, it takes only a few seconds longer for Bruug to see the resemblance between his friends' young child and the man before them. "Little Daen?"
    A mind without purpose will walk in dark places. - Gideon Ravenor

24. - Top - End - #114
    Troll in the Playground

Calli Pent 44/44 hp

Calli, obviously unable to stop the sailer, watches as the Maralith disappears. She then charges in, dragging Salli behind her. She holds her sonic dagger toward Illanee. Stop!! Lay down your weapon!

25. - Top - End - #115
    Ettin in the Playground

Olrik follows Calli into the room and puts a firm hand upon her shoulder.

"Hold your sword Calli. This drow fought alongside us in the battle, she is not the one who murdered your friends. If i am not mistaken it sounded as though my fellow psion is an aquintance of her as well." Olrik looks over at Shrike and smiles.

"Now then, it seems things are getting quite crowded here so perhaps we can have some introductions perhaps? I am Olrik Gothri, Kineticist and scholar to the chaos that fills the universe."

My characters
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #116
    Troll in the Playground

Calli Pent 44/44 hp

Calli reluctantly lowers her weapon. Oh. Then she turns toward the big black demoness. What about that then? She points with the dagger toward Arha.

27. - Top - End - #117
    Troll in the Playground

Default Future Son

Merie whispers to Calli about Arha, "That's Arha. The wizardess... scared me too when she did that. I thought she was going to turn on us!"

The young man standing in the crowded hall gapes still at Liam and Shrike. He had been ducking his head low since Bruug, Liam, and Shrike joined the crew. He had pulled his blue cap low over his eyes. With the hat now off, you can see the wisps of lighter reddish-black hair, growing out beneath the blue-black hair he had dyed to look more like a typical Lemurian. His face was strong, a more attractive version of Liam and Shrike's old friend Daen. He is athletic, but not as bulky as his late biological father.

'Little' Daen breaks into a spontaneous cry and hug at the same as he throws his arms around Bruug. "Bruug!! You... You look so... I've missed you too." He hugs his parents as well, being careful with his more 'delicate' parents Liam and Shrike whom he dwarfs in muscle, but looks Liam right in the eye at 6'4".

Daen recovers from his emotions and answers Olrik, "I am Daen duLiam* I came from the future to save my parents from the White Drow. I am afraid I have already messed things up..." He goes to his mother and cries, "I tried mother. I did what the seer told me. I stayed alive. When the ectoplasmic monster came my friend and I jumped overboard... and when there was trouble on the deck I hid below decks with him like a coward when most of the crew on the Tornado died. I knew I had to stay alive... to protect you. Now... it might be ruined. Things are different from what I've been told. Now it doesn't matter... but you are alive... Titania told me not to go..."

He looks around a little uncomfortable as the marine realizes all look at him, "I too am a psion... though I have not been able to manifest as much as Olrik, I believe I am equivalent to my mother in power."

* Liam had no last name, so I had him take his father's name, duDorothy sounded wrong, and duShrike looked wrong to me. If you have a better 'full' name please tell me.
    Last edited by BlueWizard; 2010-06-28 at 12:52 PM.

28. - Top - End - #118
    Troll in the Playground

Shrike

Shrike nods to Calli, in agreement with Olrik. "She is...my mentor," shed says, nodding in the direction of Illanee. "And I am called Shrike," she introduces herself softly, as she watches her son...back from the future?...hugging their friend the ogre...

...then coming to her, and she listens...then reaches out and goes to wrap her arms around her son, future or not, holding him tightly. "Don't worry about it..." she whispers, sounding...well, lame, but not knowing what else to day. "You had sombody to protect, and you did your best. And you're here now. I'm proud of you, son..."

Choking up, she wills herself not to cry.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

29. - Top - End - #119
    Ettin in the Playground

Olrik goes down on one knee his head bowed low and an arm across his chest.

"My apologies if the shambler scared you. i assure you I meant no harm by it, only to try and lure the admirals into the open. It was under my complete control and I directed it to not harm anyone, only to create the impression of danger."

My characters
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #120

Illanee

Illanee speaks directly to the one that challenged her, noting her tendency to point that sonic dagger pretty freely.

"I'm Illanee Els, daughter of Eilistraee, I'm here with my young friends, as she said."

She stands supportively, almost hovering, over her young friend and her son.
    Forum Rules