New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Pixie in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Default Re: (Any) Your most annoying player...

Okay, I got one from years ago... I sometimes played in this college group, and within this group there was a fellow named Rob. Rob did something that we have since dubbed "Rob-speak".

You see, Rob would never say "I face the orc I'm adjacent to and attack him with my hand axe." Nope. Rob would say, "That orc -" and he would then pantomime the action of hacking with the axe while making a whistling sort of sound as though the axe swinging through the air. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. There were no exceptions to this behavior.

Now, people do this from time to time, it's not a big deal. But the fact that he would do this every single round just made it one of those little things that got under everyone's skin. It was like he was the world's worst mime or something. Now, whenever one of the players in my current group acts similarly one of us will call him out for using too much Rob-speak and he is then mocked for the remainder of the session.
    I reject your reality, and substitute my own - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

2. - Top - End - #152
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator

Default Re: (Any) Your most annoying player...

Great Modthulhu: That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange eons, even threads may die.

Unless they're necro'ed.