New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast

Thread: Godhood IC

1. - Top - End - #211
    Halfling in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

Default Re: Godhood IC

Reloark

Soon Reloark reached Peres and looked down onto it. All had happend as forseen. The animals had spread, food chains had established and each of the regions held unique challenges for would-be settlers.

In the wide savannah, with no place to hide from possible prey, only the speedy survived. Like the Skrek, a two legged bird-like animal, which charged across the plains, killing it´s prey with their two sharp beaks while passing it.
    Only the cunning and trickery survived in the swamps, where one false step could mean the end, and non were as cunning as the Blree, a large and colourfull insect, that would lure predators onto treacherous ground using looks, sounds and smell, letting it kill the hunter, to finally feast upon the slowly rotting flesh.
    In the woods on the hills prey and hunter alike collected in packs and smaller groups. There was enough food there for all so that region was relativly peaceful. If you ignored the Lushru at least, a lupine beings, each about 6 feet tall, hunting in groups between seven and ten.
    On the high mountains the strong and resilient reigned alone, feasting on anything they came across. Like the Orler, a giant, crablike creature with six pincers.

He agreed to what He saw. Thus He took dry dust from the plains, mud from the marshes, earth from the hills and finally stone from the mountains. Taking these ingredients, He formed a being in His hands.
    But as He formed it, His own form changed with it. His armours colour became dull, looking less like metal and more like chitin. Another pair of arms grew and each hand He possesed ended in only four fingers. New plates of armour appeared on His figure, but instead of fully covering as before, it only covered His torso and the front of his legs and arms. His old helmet fell apart, exposing an insect like face, only to be replaced by a new one. This covered most of His face again, exept His eyes and His now fangfilled mouth, which was covered by two mandiples. Such was His new form and it was His form now, forever in the future and forever in the past.. Soon after His change, He finished his work. On His hands were insectoid beings. Standing on four legs, having two arms, a face similar to that of Reloark and of a light brown colour, they looked up to Him. Thus He said

You are the Krelkos, this is your home. Subdue it, make it yours. One part of it for each of you. So commands Reloark.

He divided the Krelkos into four groups and took each into one of His fists. Throwing them onto His planet, each one hit another region.

One hit deep in the savannah and cracked open the earth. Soon water came out of this crack, an oasis forming at the very spot He released the first group.
    One hit deep in the marshes. Such was the force of His fist that the water was pushed out from the earth around the impact, froming a place of dry earth. He released the second group.
    One hit a hill, driving deep into the earth. A caldera formed and made it a natural wall against all intruders. He released the third group.
    One hit the mountains and crashed through the stone into a natural cave. He released the fourth group.

And so Peres was populated by the Krelkos.

Spoiler
    Show
    1 ACT Creation of a sentient species and delivering them onto Peres.

The bodlily change of Reloark is somewhat of a Retcon. Other gods should still recognize him though. For a God, his one body is just a plaything.
    The reason behind it is simple. A humanoid being commanding a race of insects just doesn´t sound right to me. Of course I will adjust the appearance of Reloark in his Description.
    Last edited by Coldheart; 2010-06-13 at 03:21 PM.

2. - Top - End - #212
    Ogre in the Playground

In the sky above Maxim, Moarzed seethed with rage as Lohkir gave 'gifts' to his creation. He considered striking down His unfaithful servant on the spot, but decided against it. The child of the sacreligious union would walk a road fraught with peril and strife, and would never find peace in this world.
    And such Moarzed himself could not be bothered with ruining the heathen's life, so he would need someone to do it for him...

Meanwhile, on Maxim, in the capital, the young daughter of Tansania of the Tiger, Minerva, was mourning the defeat of the catfolk army. Moarzed saw his creation and knew that there was one way to fight a demigod. Another demigod. And so Moarzed descended and sweeped Minerva away, and gave her a 'gift' of his own, also a son.

Leonix the Grey, he would be called.

Spoiler
    Show
    1 act: Beget a demigod to beat the living crap out of the demigod that Lohkir just beget!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thanks to Terry for my irate Nightmare Alchemist Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dust View Post
    Creed, you guys are awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Now for Creed to quote me and say something snarky. And the circle of life will be complete.

3. - Top - End - #213
    Barbarian in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Pyric raises a brow as he watches the other god take inhabitants of Gade and twist them to his will. The god of fire reaches out to the model of his planet, plucking at the strands of the weave to grab those connected to his stolen subjects.

Well that's quite dissapointing... it didn't take him long to break the rules of the charter at all did it... and a self proclaimed god of law indeed. Arbiter, I ask that I be allowed to answer this slight by removing my countenance from them for his treachery. I'll not have my people absconded and twisted without reprocussion.

Pyric's expression is flat and unwavering as he awaits the Arbiter's responce, playfully tugging on the invisable strands, threatening to sever them.
    My Pokemon
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #214
    Orc in the Playground

The child of his union with Vinodayna grew up quickly compared to most Catfolk. His fur was something of a topaz color and like his father had Ocean-Colored eyes. With both the teachings of his Tribe and his Father he became a great warrior and was given the name <Fydan>. Constantly training his skills to one day win the war again the Raposa. He does not know about his linage yet as Lohkir has not told him that he is a god. Fydan's powers still laid dormant, but Lohkir could feel a surge of power, he knew that would not be the case for long.

<Translated from Catfolk, means War Master.>
    Last edited by Ra_Va; 2010-06-13 at 06:48 PM.
    High Priest of the Fellowship of Xykon's Blade.
    Member of below-average standing in the Class-Maker Guild.
    Thanks to linklele for my Avatar.

5. - Top - End - #215
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by WildPyre View Post
    Pyric raises a brow as he watches the other god take inhabitants of Gade and twist them to his will. The god of fire reaches out to the model of his planet, plucking at the strands of the weave to grab those connected to his stolen subjects.

Well that's quite dissapointing... it didn't take him long to break the rules of the charter at all did it... and a self proclaimed god of law indeed. Arbiter, I ask that I be allowed to answer this slight by removing my countenance from them for his treachery. I'll not have my people absconded and twisted without reprocussion.

Pyric's expression is flat and unwavering as he awaits the Arbiter's responce, playfully tugging on the invisable strands, threatening to sever them.
    "Easy, friend. If it is Tendrellis to whom you refer, his intentions seem pure, and the spread of humanity through the cosmos seems in their best interest."

ooc: or did I miss something?

6. - Top - End - #216
    Banned

Silunus
    In time, each of Silunus' high priests imparted their teachings, which collectively became known as the Word. Any Eselenian could hear the Word through the Soulstones.
    Chapter 1: Earth
    Chapter 2: Water
    Chapter 3: Fire
    Chapter 4: Air
    Chapter 5: Wood
    Chapter 6: Death
    Chapter 7: Life
    Chapter 8: Technology
    Chapter 9: Magic
    Chapter 10: War
    Chapter 11: Peace
    Chapter 12: Luck
    Chapter 13: Silunus
    The Word>>>Chapter>>>Codex>>>Page
    So Earth 1:1-3 ("Silunus came from from the Sun/ And created Eselen with one thought/ And with another, us.") is also known as Pages 1-3 from the Codex 1 in the Chapter of Earth.
    Last edited by Jokasti; 2010-06-13 at 08:40 PM.

7. - Top - End - #217
    Ogre in the Playground

As he grew, the young prince Leonix of the tiger clan became a superb warrior, and the pride of his clan, rising above all but one warrior, who was his equal, Fydan.
    Over time, the warrior equals became as close as brothers, and learned much from each other.
    And in the sky, Moarzed seethed as his son befriended the one he was intended to destroy.
    But realizing the potential of Fydan as a warrior, The King of Cats set out to find Lokhir, intending peace.

And back on Maxim, Leonix watched as his mother, Minerva, grow older, knowing that one day he would be king.
    And he would reclaim the land the gingers had lost generations before.
    Last edited by Creed; 2010-06-13 at 07:08 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Now for Creed to quote me and say something snarky. And the circle of life will be complete.

8. - Top - End - #218
    Orc in the Playground

Lohkir appeared right as Moarzed walked by a body of water. "You've been looking for me?"

9. - Top - End - #219
    Ogre in the Playground

I have been, to ask why you meddled in the affairs of my creations?
    The King of Cats asked, the power of His might seething around him in the form of a chaotic cloud.
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #220
    Orc in the Playground

Lohkir seems unaffected by the display of anger. "I care for the women I impregnated knowing well the offspring would be a great warrior. Last I checked you could use a few of those."

11. - Top - End - #221
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ra_Va View Post
    Lohkir seems unaffected by the display of anger. "I care for the women I impregnated knowing well the offspring would be a great warrior. Last I checked you could use a few of those."
    I understand that. But why? Even though I am the embodiment of divine chaos, I do not understand your motives.
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #222
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Creed View Post
    I understand that. But why? Even though I am the embodiment of divine chaos, I do not understand your motives.
    I was bored and it seemed such a pity to let them die.

13. - Top - End - #223
    Ogre in the Playground

I was bored and it seemed such a pity to let them die.
    Meh. Works for me. I believe I'm not familiar with you, or your work. I am Moarzed, King of Cats and Entity of Chaos, creator of Maxim, the catfolk, and fish. And you are?
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #224
    Orc in the Playground

Meh. Works for me. I believe I'm not familiar with you, or your work. I am Moarzed, King of Cats and Entity of Chaos, creator of Maxim, the catfolk, and fish. And you are?
    "I am Lohkir, Emperor of the Water your fish inhabit and natural disasters."

15. - Top - End - #225
    Ogre in the Playground

"I am Lohkir, Emperor of the Water your fish inhabit and natural disasters."
    Nice to meet you, Lohkir. And do you have any creations? Have you created any worlds? Any creatures?
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #226
    Orc in the Playground

Nice to meet you, Lohkir. And do you have any creations? Have you created any worlds? Any creatures?
    "Only a world where those who die at sea stay. I have no creations of my own other then my son for I have had little purpose for such things. I try not to create useless races so I only create them if they at least start out with a purpose in mind."

17. - Top - End - #227
    Ogre in the Playground

"Only a world where those who die at sea stay. I have no creations of my own other then my son for I have had little purpose for such things. I try not to create useless races so I only create them if they at least start out with a purpose in mind."
    Then I offer you a place among my people, in return for your help in the battle against the Raposa. A holy alliance between two great entities, no homo, what do you say, Lord of Oceans?
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #228
    Orc in the Playground

Then I offer you a place among my people, in return for your help in the battle against the Raposa. A holy alliance between two great entities, no homo, what do you say, Lord of Oceans?
    I can and will help you. And I will be their to assist you at the next great battle. I will develop a secret weapon. And with our powers combined! no homo I will help you critically wound the Raposa. We just need to make sure their entire army comes near the ocean.

19. - Top - End - #229
    Ogre in the Playground

I will see what I can do about getting them near the oceans.
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #230
    Ettin in the Playground

Most Timely Immortality Treatment For Glorious Patriarch

The Elegant Nova Of Innovation stood on the steps of Cold House, looking out into the blizzard. Though snow settled on her brass skin and lab coat, she was not concerned by it. She could not even feel the cold. Beside her stood Steward Of Incomparable Glories, and a puddle of melted snow was pooled around his iron feet.

And now, out of the blizzard he came, leaning on his staff heavily, accompanied by seven of his most trusted bodyguards. They stopped at the steps, but he continued onwards, until he stood level with his goddess.

"It has been a long time, my lady. And yet, you are still as beautiful as the day we met." He coughed behind his mask, holding his chest for a moment. "My successor has been chosen - one of my sons, one of my pure-blooded sons. He will lead them into a new age."

"You both will, Eijan. Come with me." Steward Of Incomparable Glories took Eijan's hand and led him up the stairs of Cold House. The doors closed behind him, and the seven turned and left the holy place, returning to serve their new king.

Inside Cold House, Eijan of Hawks, first king of the Raposa, looked upon his new body. It was made of polished metal, slimmer and less imposing than his sister-son's body. His features were stylized and youthful - as his goddess remembered him, from when they had made holy communion within her sanctum for the first time, in crowning him the new king. He reached out with trembling fingers, touching it.

"Does it hurt, Akaris?"
    "Like nothing ever will again. Take heart! Soon, you shalt be beyond pain, and mortal frailties; only one more trial must be undertaken."
    "Then let it be done. I have never shied away from pain in the service of my goddess."
    "I know this full well, uncle. This is why thou art Exalted."

"Are you ready, Eijan?" Eijan, first king of the Raposa, turned with a weary smile. "Yes."

Almighty Industrial Revolution Of The Chosen People; All Glory To The Machine-Mother!

I. Now, in the days that the first king was reborn as Revered Adjudicator Of Ages, the chosen people did spread even farther over the surface of their rightful world.
    II. And lo, the skies did burn black as their steam-engines pumped smoke into the sky, and the mountain-sides did glow bright with their fires.
    III. Weapons they made, terrible weapons, each like its brother in production, spears and swords and axes. Bows too they made, in the shape of a cross, and unlike the weapons of the catfolk they were uniform and required no training to use.
    IV. And cities they built, across the Adamant Mountains and along the highest heights of the plains beneath. Fortified they were, and their cathedrals and towers reached upwards to the sky. And when the catfolk entered within, they did so in chains, and never came back out.
    V. Time itself they mastered, trapping within gears and crystal faces, first among the mortal races to begin a calandar and track time itself, counting by the ticks of the Holy Clock within the Cold House. Thus were they named the Time Lords by the superstitous catfolk, for who else could trap time itself?
    VI. Glass they mastered, and the lightning itself they entrapped. They took to the sky in crafts of wood and paper, they directed their slaves to dig beneath the mountains to find metal and jewels. What could unseat them from their power and their majesty?
    VII. For the Raposa, the Time Lords, looked upwards at the stars, and they recalled the words of Our Lady Of Science. And they resolved that all of the cosmos would one day be theirs.

Spoiler
    Show
    1 Act to further advance the Raposa.

ILLUSTRIOUS PREGNANCY METHOD!

I. Our Lady Of Science has eyes that no other could match, and sensors that encompass the entire planet, the better to give us news of the movements of the catfolk, and to guide us in our raids against the catfolk.
    II. So it came to pass that she saw a strain of divinity arise in a catfolk, and then a second, and she made a most holy hypothesis - that the genetic-morphic field of a divinity had been mixed with a mortal's, to create an individual who had a partial divine field.
    III. Unwilling to be undone by the machinations of her fellow divinities, for she saw that these catfolk would be the undoing of her people in all due time, she made infathomable modifications to her body, after dissecting catgirl slaves to study their reproductive systems.
    IV. This done, she summoned Malian a'Hawks, king of the Coming Storm, and ordered him to make holy communion with her, for she was fully functional. Unwilling to disobey his goddess, and undesiring to disobey after he saw the beauty of her metal body bared before him, he did so.
    V. Taking his seed, Our Lady Of Science formed a child within her body, designing a perfect scion through all of her artifice. For a year she sequestered herself within Cold House, and none among the Raposa saw her, for she was devoted to perfecting her child.
    VI. And upon the passage of a year and a day, she summoned the finest midwives among the Raposa, and she gave birth to the Holy Child. And the midwives saw things upon that day that were scarred 'pon their psyches forevermore.
    VII. This done, Our Lady Of Science raised the Holy Child, marvelling at how her own genius and intellect had been passed on, and how the charisma and leadership of the a'Hawks lineage had been passed on as well, beyond her wildest performance estimates. And upon the fourteenth year of the Holy Child's life, Our Lady Of Science sent her out among her people, to ready them against the unholy children among the catfolk.
    VIII. And such was the Holy Child's name: The Resplendent Blossom Of Divine Artifice, Maiden Of The Sciences, The Machine That Was Made Flesh. All hail her peerless beauty and boundless intelligence!

Spoiler
    Show
    1 Act to use ILLUSTRIOUS PREGNANCY METHOD and birth the Demigod The Resplendent Blossom Of Divine Artifice, Maiden Of The Sciences, The Machine That Was Made Flesh.

If I got you to laugh at least once while reading the above, I succeeded!
    Last edited by Raz_Fox; 2010-06-15 at 07:35 AM.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

21. - Top - End - #231
    Banned

Excerpt From the journal of Rala
    Brother says he's discovered something very interesting in the lab today. He calls it 'Troia', Windtalk. I'm not sure what he means, but the spark was back in his eyes, so I just hugged him and told him congratulations.

From the book of the Panther
    The war between Kobold and Hodran dragged on for many years. Many spirits were created, and military tactics of both Hodrans and Kobolds became more complex, and all the while they sought new ways to harm each other. And so it came to pass that one day, a Hodran shaman of the Bahd branch was experimenting with the spirits he controlled, and discovered a way to send messages from Hodran to Hodran via the spirits. Such quick, easy communication that could traverse the entire jungle in moments made coordinating assaults far simpler than before. The Hodran people did rejoice at this discovery, and Hodari smiled upon them.

But around this time the kobolds, too, discovered something: the kobolds learned of a composition of metals and earth that could explode with just a little spark. It is unknown precisely how they did this, but the results are unmistakeable.

1stAct: The Hodran people discover a method for near instantaneous data transfer over a vast area. They call it 'Troia'. We call it 'the internet'. While it is capable of sending messages it is incapable of storing information and can only be used effectively if shamans are the ones sending messages.

2ndAct: The kobolds invent 'Akan': what we know as 'gunpowder'.

3rdAct: The military tactics of both Hodrans and Kobolds become more complex.
    Last edited by Kumo; 2010-06-14 at 09:08 AM.

22. - Top - End - #232
    Ogre in the Playground

Tensions on Maxim
    One day on Maxim...
    The young prince Leonix, the spawn of Moarzed, sought out his friend and confidant Fydan, the secret child of Lohkir. The child of The King of Cats said to his Fydan,
    Brother, my mother grows old, and soon the throne will be mine, as first king of Maxim. I'd be honored to have you as my general, Fydan of the Tiger. No homo.
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #233
    Orc in the Playground

Tensions on Maxim
    One day on Maxim...
    The young prince Leonix, the spawn of Moarzed, sought out his friend and confidant Fydan, the secret child of Lohkir. The child of The King of Cats said to his Fydan,
    Brother, my mother grows old, and soon the throne will be mine, as first king of Maxim. I'd be honored to have you as my general, Fydan of the Tiger. No homo.
    The title 'of the Tiger' was honor enough as Fydan was not originally of that tribe, but to be asked to be THE General to the king was astounding. He of corse reacted with composure and tradition. Grabing the shaft no homo of his spear and places it horizontally in the air as custody when taking an oath. "It would be my honor, to serve you no homo as your general."

24. - Top - End - #234
    Ogre in the Playground

The title 'of the Tiger' was honor enough as Fydan was not originally of that tribe, but to be asked to be THE General to the king was astounding. He of corse reacted with composure and tradition. Grabing the shaft no homo of his spear and places it horizontally in the air as custody when taking an oath. "It would be my honor, to serve you no homo as your general."
    Thank you, brother. It may be many years until Queen Minerva dies, but when she does, the two of us will rule, annd we will reclaim the lands lost four generations ago. It is a shame that my mother is not the warrior Tansania was, or else we would have already retaken those lands, but the Black's are still organizing into armies, the gingers are still making weapons, and soon the Paw of Moarzed will be ready to aid us. Also, my father has promised us a great ally, and a weapon so great that even the Daemons of the Raposa <The Exalted Machines> will be defenseless aginst us. All in due time, the Raposans will not know what hit them.

(A note: catfolk live, at this point, about 60 years.)
    Last edited by Creed; 2010-06-14 at 01:26 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #235
    Ettin in the Playground

Citizen, This Transcript Is Classified; Please Report Yourself To The Slave Markets At Your Earliest Convenience

TRBODA: Everything our civilization stands on is on the precipice. You might believe me to be a sensationalist, but this would be a mistake. Examine these.
    PFI: Where did you find these?
    TRBODA: My mother gave them to me; her instruments are capable of spying on the catfolk effortlessly, and seeing into the aethereal plane... but that information must die with you. Suffice to say that my mother does not make mistakes.
    PFI: ...Fascinating. They are planning a full-scale assault?
    TRBODA: One that will make the Battle of the Pass look like a spat between children.
    JBa'R: More to the point, what do we do?
    TRBODA: I am designing several weapons that will turn the tide of the war in our favor, but we will wait until they begin to strike to nullify their threat.
    PFI: What? Why?
    TRBODA: We need an event to rally around, Patrician. The destruction of an entire metropolis? That will work. Then... I have predicted several outcomes. Their complete conquering would be a less than satisfactory outcome, as would a significant reduction in our power via the destruction of multiple metropoli. But the plan I intend to pursue involves a faux show of force, and the enslavement of a metropolis - and perhaps the capture of a faux army - and then an appeasement. Lull them into growing weak, teach them the benefits of slavery, and then force them into a vicious cycle of conflict and enslavement.
    JBa'R: And how will this benefit us? It would be better to wipe them out completely.
    TRBODA: That would risk the wrath of a furious god, Justicar. Moarzed, creator of this planet. The complete enslavement and eradication of his people would provoke an unfortunate emotional response.
    JBa'R: So you plan to manipulate a god?
    TRBODA: Precisely. And any Raposa weak and foolish enough to be unable to escape at ease from the catfolk is one that we do not need in our perfect society.
    PFI: It still seems dangerous.
    TRBODA: Which is why I will bear the brunt of the danger myself, Patrician. Do not worry; the Machine-Mother smiles upon us.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

26. - Top - End - #236
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Torr
    Torr began crafting a large army of folk, humans like that other planet, for his own use. However, he didn't intend for them to come to life just yet, unfortunatley he had accidently brought them to life with a song. The strange words which would have been incomprehensible to anyone else hearing them, sparked the energies of Torr's world, and had brought thousands of the statues to life.

Spoiler
    Show
    2 major acts, create magically gifted humans

27. - Top - End - #237
    Ogre in the Playground

After the Lord taught us the Enlightened Paw and the Enlightened Fang, the Lord gave us the order of The Enlightened Eye. The Enlightened Paw was the shield of the catfolk, the Enlightened Fang the sword. The Eye focused the divine energies given from The Lord to create protective entities called the Kiynteyh, which means Guardian in the language of the catfolk. Each Eye had a specific Kiynteyh to them, and they each took a different form. They ranged from huge cats to birds to foxes that mocked the Raposa in form. And Moarzed had created the Kiynteyh from his essence, and felt weak from creating so many. The Fang focused bolts of raw, primal chaos and launched them at foes. The Paw created walls of energy to protect the catfolk from their foes.

And Leonix and Fydan watched, and knew that when the time was right for the two to rule, the Calico Priests would be a valuable asset.

Spoiler
    Show

Act 2: Advance the clerial magic of the Calicos, creating a third order of casters, the Eyes of Moarzed.
    Act 3: Impart divine essence to create the Guardians, or Kiynteyh, to be summoned by chosen Calico casters.

And now I'm out of actions.. Finally used up that extra one from when I spent one turn only making fish.
    Last edited by Creed; 2010-06-15 at 02:50 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #238
    Halfling in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

Reloark

He looked upon Peres. The Krelkos were spreading and diffrent tribes had already emerged. But with the growing of His race, the lack of a fitting afterlife became a poblem.

And so Reloark created a tower, located on the mountain that He Himself had flattend and hidden from mortal eyes. It had the same height like the mountain it stood upon. This was to be His fortress, His resting place. His Black Spike. There those souls, who obeyed His laws, would serve Him directly How they´d serve would be depending on their duties in life.

Below the Spike tunnels carved deep into the earth. At their very ends those souls who had soiled His laws or disobeyed their leaders would forever toil in mines. Mining materials only to put them back in. An etearnity of useless labor. At least those were the only punishment for now.

When He was done, He took His place on the throne of the Spike. From there He overlooked the whole planet.

Spoiler
    Show
    1 Act creation of an afterlife, good and bad, amd Reloarks new home in one stroke.

29. - Top - End - #239
    Ettin in the Playground

Illuminated Messenger Of Tweets Brings Sabotage Plans To The Accursed Chaos God

There are annoying noises. There are very annoying noises. And then there is the playing of Asgeran a'Wolve's Symphony in Brass Minor in tweets and chirps.

Twitter alights on Moarzed's shoulder, extending a brass claw in which is held a parchment scroll. Once unfolded, the scroll is revealed as a complete blueprint of the defenses of Metropolis Akain, on the Plains of Amber, which incidentally happens to be the closest and most heavily defended city to Leonix's forces. And every defense is dissected and laid bare, every secret route is detailed, every weakness is highlighted and explained.

A note is pinned to it with a brass needle, and these are the words: For your son. Love. It's signed with a gear and a little heart.

Perhaps it's best if no mortal ever sees that note.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #240
    Ogre in the Playground

The King of Cats raises an eyebrow in shock.
    Elegant Nova had the hots for him???
    This is very strange. Why would she reveal the defenses of an entire city? We will see what becomes of this.
    Apparently the goddess of innovation also knows that Leonix is my child...
    I wonder how she learned... and if she followed the example.

Moarzed pondered this.
    Last edited by Creed; 2010-06-15 at 04:59 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show