New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast

Thread: Godhood IC

1. - Top - End - #241
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Godhood IC

Lohkir rushes to Moarzed's side.
    "Are the Rumors true?"
    High Priest of the Fellowship of Xykon's Blade.
    Member of below-average standing in the Class-Maker Guild.
    Thanks to linklele for my Avatar.

2. - Top - End - #242
    Ogre in the Playground

What rumors, friend Lohkir?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thanks to Terry for my irate Nightmare Alchemist Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dust View Post
    Creed, you guys are awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Now for Creed to quote me and say something snarky. And the circle of life will be complete.

3. - Top - End - #243
    Orc in the Playground

"There is talk among mortals about a strange bird, no doubt the work of Nova."
    Last edited by Ra_Va; 2010-06-15 at 10:41 PM.

4. - Top - End - #244
    Ogre in the Playground

Nova's messenger, indeed. And is there anything else? The messenger is known to me.
    Spoiler
    Show

Now for Creed to quote me and say something snarky. And the circle of life will be complete.

5. - Top - End - #245
    Orc in the Playground

"Not of Human rumors but I found it odd that no attack was made."

6. - Top - End - #246
    Ogre in the Playground

Ah, that is what troubles you. It is because Nova has sent us the plans for an entire metropolis, and how to disect it's defenses.
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #247
    Orc in the Playground

"Hmmm She's either leaving something out to catch us unaware or perhaps her plans for not for catfolk extinction."

8. - Top - End - #248
    Ogre in the Playground

He pulls out the heart signed note.
    "For your son. Love." It's signed with a gear and a little heart.
    Or this. he leans on his hand and sighs
    Last edited by Creed; 2010-06-15 at 11:11 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #249
    Orc in the Playground

"I must assume if she knows your little secret that she knows about mine. This makes her dangerous. We should seek refuge in Helms Deep. What do you think we should do?

10. - Top - End - #250
    Ogre in the Playground

The fact that she knows about the demigods is just mildly unerving. The heart in the signature and the 'love' part is what scares me most. Apparently she's fully functional or something.
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #251
    Ettin in the Playground

Part-Of-The-Whole Eavesdropping Method

Twitter just sits on Moarzed's shoulder, tweeting. And listening.

Half a world away, Nova tilts her head and smiles as she mixes her chemicals (this time, she's sure it won't blow up). Lohkir. Lohkir and Moarzed were the ones who had grafted their divine nature onto a mortal frame. Lohkir was dangerous; Moarzed was just worried about her little signature (which was one of the outcomes she had been hoping for, even if he was cute).

Part of her mechanical mind began working on a way to disable Lohkir, as the rest focused on the swirling chemicals in her beaker. Yes, this time it would work! Mwahaha!
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

12. - Top - End - #252
    Halfling in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

Reloark

Reloark sat upon His throne, waiting. For now He did all He could, so He was forced to wait. After some time He came to a desicion. There was still a duty for Him to attend, a duty corresponding to His status as a god of law.

Thus He stood up and made His way to the planet Maxim. Once there He would look and then find the god that created it, to have a little talk.

13. - Top - End - #253
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Coldheart View Post
    Reloark

Reloark sat upon His throne, waiting. For now He did all He could, so He was forced to wait. After some time He came to a desicion. There was still a duty for Him to attend, a duty corresponding to His status as a god of law.

Thus He stood up and made His way to the planet Maxim. Once there He would look and then find the god that created it, to have a little talk.
    And so Moarzed sat overlooking Maxim, his creation, when Reloark found him.
    Do you have something to say, divine brethren? Speak, for I listen well. Moarzed said, welcoming the Divinity of Law.
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #254

GreataxeFighterGuy

Reloark

Greetings divine being, I am Reloark, God of Law and Domination. As you maybe know, some time ago the deities of this realm were called together, to create a set of rules to govern our actions. Earlier, as the war between your and Novas creations was fought on this planet, I was drawn here and noticed that the creator of this very world hadn´t been a part of the council. Therefore I have come, to bring you the chance to accept these rules that were decided by a council of equals. I see this as part of my uty as a God of Law

Reloarks reaches out into the void and the carta manifested in His hands. Then He gave it over to Moarzed.

Of course, if you accept or not is solely your decision.
    Last edited by Coldheart; 2010-06-16 at 11:39 AM.

15. - Top - End - #255
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Creed View Post
    The fact that she knows about the demigods is just mildly unerving. The heart in the signature and the 'love' part is what scares me most. Apparently she's fully functional or something.
    'Ey lad that would scare me too. The fact she knows about the demigods and that she has told us will no-doubt be more significant then we think.' Lohkir stares at Moarzed's shoulder and grabs 'Twitter' and kicked him a good distance. Got tired of staring at that thing. He steps back a little and stays silent as the fellow god speaks.
    Last edited by Ra_Va; 2010-06-16 at 11:57 AM.

16. - Top - End - #256
    Ogre in the Playground

Reloark

Greetings divine being, I am Reloark, God of Law and Domination. As you maybe know, some time ago the deities of this realm were called together, to create a set of rules to govern our actions. Earlier, as the war between your and Novas creations was fought on this planet, I was drawn here and noticed that the creator of this very world hadn´t been a part of the council. Therefore I have come, to bring you the chance to accept these rules that were decided by a council of equals. I see this as part of my uty as a God of Law

Reloarks reaches out into the void and the carta manifested in His hands. Then He gave it over to Moarzed.

Of course, if you accept or not is solely your decision.
    Ah, obviously you misunderstand my position. I am the god of chaos, and would under normal circumstanes refuse to abide by the laws of others. But, in this case, law is needed. Order and chaos spring from each other, and one cannot exist without the other for that matter. So by that virtue, I will sign. Moarzed dragged his claw across the carta, inscribing his name, followed by 'Eh dnidr ramt' ('In truth held' in catfolk)
    Is there anything else, god of regulations?
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #257

GreataxeFighterGuy

Reloark

Aside from wishing you luck in your war efforts, no. Just know that I will come here often to observe the war here.

Then Reloark turns to Lokhir

I apologize that I didn´t see you. You , of course are also invited to sign the carta, if you so wish.

He holds the carta to Lokhir

18. - Top - End - #258

Seln frowned. No one wanted to give their dead bodies to him! Hrm. "Its either because they have a plan or grudge against me, or.... they don't want their dead turned into perverted beings like the living but wholesomely evil. Its the first one definitely, since their just dead bodies!"

He flew back to the great hall, and contemplated the entire thing. A messenger came back with good news while he was thinking; Reloark agreed! Well, he would later maybe agree once he had a race to call his own, but still. All was not lost.
    He sat back in his chair, and waited for more power. He had the beginning of a eviiil idea..
    Last edited by Ultimarr; 2010-06-16 at 01:41 PM.

19. - Top - End - #259
    Orc in the Playground

Reloark

Aside from wishing you luck in your war efforts, no. Just know that I will come here often to observe the war here.

Then Reloark turns to Lokhir

I apologize that I didn´t see you. You , of course are also invited to sign the carta, if you so wish.

He holds the carta to Lokhir
    "That's quite alright, but in any case I must honorably refuse."

20. - Top - End - #260
    Barbarian in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Pyric sighs and gives the strings of his weave a slight tug, removing them from direct contact with the force of magic but causing them no direct harm or otherwise penalising them.

Very well brother, but allowance to the weave is by my grace alone and reserved for our people. We're being far to kind as it is.

Without a further word he stood from his throne and started to walk away, dissapating in a flurry of scattering embers. He would appear later before King Draco, startling him with his sudden appearance in a column of flame.

The king at first drew his sword in defence though realisation soon over took him and the great king fell to his knees, humbled before the god.

King Draco... these lands... these people are yours to rule, as are the dragons.

T-thank you great Pyrus, I've done my best to...

Pyrus cuts him off with a wave of his hand.

You are mighty... and you are wise... but a great leader also needs great knowledge. In the morning you will choose your most learned advisor and give him this...

Pyrus hands the king a massive book resembling his own book of knowledge. The thick book held a powerful magic... it's many pages blank, though when asked any question words would form to answer it to the best of it's ability.

Simply ask it any question that can be answered, and it will be. Magic, agriculture, metalurgy, engineering, architecture... your people will be able to develop all of these and more with proper use.
    My Pokemon
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #261
    Orc in the Playground

Hrothlar

King Draco the Wise, encamped on the plains of Cardeen, beneath the mountains of Yggr (pronounced "yerr")
    King Draco the wise marvels through the pages of his tome in his tent. He is still at a loss as to which of his lieutenants to surrender it to. Two weeks have passed since the alliance with the dragons, and the expansion of the Human nation has increased tenfold. Twelve city-states have joined Draco's growing nation of Palandril, and all peaceably. Hundreds of villages and townships had transferred peacefully, as well. Now, all that stands between Draco and a unified human continent are the vast and unforgiving deserts on the other sides of the menacing Yggr mountains.

But despite his wondrous alliance with the Dragons and his miraculous tome of knowledge, Draco's heart is heavy. Every sign points to an impending war with Doondra, the militant desert-tribes who were forming their own empire in the shadow of the mountains Draco even now camped beneath.

Though all estimates place the Doondra landholdings at about half of Palandril, most of Draco's army was tied up policing the laws of his newly captured cities. Even though Draco had managed to wrangle sixteen young dragons into his army (many of the older ones, despite the will of their leader, held unfavorable attitudes towards humans) the odds were not in favor of Draco's force. Retreat was impossible without breaking the forward momentum of his nation or the morale of his troops.

He was at a loss.

King Yoric Stonecutter, in the Yggr Mountains
    "No, no, almos'. Increase distance two hundred meters." King Yoric shouted as he stared into blackness. "No, no, no! Increase! Increase! It's worse! Yer makin' it worse!"

His lieutenants busied themselves bumbling around the many switches of a brass instrument which seemed to be built into the very stone of his mountain. It was a queer contraption, about two meters high and wide, and covered in gears and levers which turned whenever Yoric's lieutenants made an adjustment. The glass lenses clicked in and out, the subtle moonlight curved in the long telescopic lense, and the magnified image formed in Yoric's eye.

"Yes! Yes, stay there! Stay!"

The stocky, bearded lieutenants looked relieved. They resumed a card game they had started on a stone table behind Yoric's contraption.

"Just as I thought," Yoric muttered. "Humans! They're sleeping, but I see hide-armor outside their tents, barbaric. And it looks like...I think iron swords. Impressive, I suppose, fer humans, but still backwards. Ahh, great stacks of deer carcass on the edge of their camp, what can...?"

Yoric shrieked and fell off the stool which elevated him to the telescope. He fell onto the ground.

"Dragons!" he whispered, as if even from miles away they could hear his gruff voice. "Dragons, at least a dozen."

The card game stopped.

"What do they want?" A lieutenant gulped.

Yoric thought, and stroked his beard, and thought some more. After a while., he smiled.

"If their intent was ever to raid the dwarven halls of stone, the dragons would be a wasted effort. Even small ones couldn't navigate the catacombs between our cities. This army does not know our people exist. I believe they are crossing our home to attack...Doondra." he gulps at the name.

Doondra had raided the Yggr mountains on a number of occasions and carried off Dwarven slaves.

The lieutenants look relieved. The dwarves were a young race, admittedly, but they were proud, and shamelessly afraid of dragons.

"So, what do ya intend to do, King?" one of the lieutenants asked. Yoric had resumed his place in front of the telescope-device.

"We shall introduce ourselves. We shall join the humans, and together destroy the foul people of Doondra once and for all.

The Next Day
    King Draco dreamed that night of a little person, clad in metal plates and with the thick, bushy beard of a wild man. When he saw the figure of his dreams waiting, with a dozen or so armed men that looked just like him, he was hardly surprised.

The fact that Draco wasn't surprised, however, turned the tables on Yoric, who was himself surprised.

"What is this?" Yoric asked. "Ye are trespassers in our land."

"I am sorry, King."

Yoric is even more surprised.

"How didya know I was king?"

"One recognizes his own kind."

"If ya know everything already, why don't we cut to the chase then, eh?"

"You will fight with us against Doondra, and turn the tides against them?"

"Aye." The surprise is palpable on his face. "Who guides ya, that tells you all this foresight?"

"I am led by the gods." Draco says, and falls to his knees with hs hands clasped and looking skyward.

In the days before the final battles with Doondra, Yoric and the dwarves teach human smiths the secrets of enhanced iron working by product of more massive forges--steel, as well as how to use these metals to construct more advanced armor and weapons, including crossbows, pikes, and lances.
    Last edited by Mashimoto; 2010-06-17 at 07:57 AM.

22. - Top - End - #262

GreataxeFighterGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Ra_Va View Post
    "That's quite alright, but in any case I must honorably refuse."
    Reloark

As Lokhir told Reloark of, His eyes visibly narrowed. He clenched His fist with the carta still inside and it disappeared.

Very well then, if that is your decision. I hope you will not come to regret it.

Then He turned back to Moarzed.

I bid you a farewell then. Perhaps you should visit the arbiter soon. She wanted to now who follows the carta. You can find her on the planet nearest of the sun.

And so, Reloark turns to leave Moarzed and the other being, making His way to the next planet, Hodra.

23. - Top - End - #263
    Dwarf in the Playground

Silunus imparts twelve priests with his power, and each of them leads a group of five hundred followers.
    Silunus imparts the 6000 followers total with power to be re-incarnated when they die.

Tendrellis deemed a group of humans from Gade worthy, and teleported them to Tender, and the foothills of the highest mountain.

Hrothlar fashions from the rocks of the mountains a hardy, sturdy race whom would be experts in stone-craft, mining, and general construction. They would be hardworking but also merry with drink and song. He called them dwarves and sent them to the mountains of Gade.
    Hrothlar selects the smartest dwarves, and lifts him into space. Surveying him until he was satisfied with his choice, Hrothlar bestows unto him the knowledge of the notebooks, and creates from the simply Dwarf a mighty architect, thinker, and inventor.

Lohkir Begets a Demi God, called Fydan.

Nova advanced the Raposa further.
    Nova uses the ILLUSTRIOUS PREGNANCY METHOD and birth the Demigod The Resplendent Blossom Of Divine Artifice, Maiden Of The Sciences, The Machine That Was Made Flesh

Hodari gives the Hodran a way to comunicate instantly. They call it 'Troia'. We call it 'the internet'. While it is capable of sending messages it is incapable of storing information and can only be used effectively if shamans are the ones sending messages.
    Hodari grants the the kobolds the power to invent 'Akan': what we know as 'gunpowder'.
    Hodari advances the military tactics of both Hodrans and Kobolds.

Reloark created a sentient species and delivering them onto Peres, calling them the Krelkos.
    Reloark creates an afterlife, good and bad, and Reloarks new home in one stroke.

Moarzed Begets a demigod, called Leonix the gray.
    Moarzed Advanced the clerial magic of the Calicos, creating a third order of casters, the Eyes of Moarzed.
    Moarzed Imparts divine essence to create the Guardians, or Kiynteyh, to be summoned by chosen Calico casters.

Torr creates a race of humans, then imbues them with intense magic power.

Pyric hands the king of the humans a massive book, resembling his own book of knowledge. The thick book held a powerful magic... it's many pages blank, though when asked any question words would form to answer it to the best of it's ability.

Seln saves his acts

Azranthar Idles

Bertholeum Idles

Ringen saves his acts (He sent me a PM that he was going camping)

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-
    Flavor to come, nothing that the overgod is interested in at the moment. Hes happy with the gods progress, and is napping.
    Acts:
    Code:
    Azrathar: 4
    Lohkir: 6 (Your at the cap)
    Moarzed: 2
    Torr: 2
    Bertholeum: 5
    Hrothlar: 2
    Pyric: 3
    Silunus: 5
    Hodari: 2
    Elegant Nova: 2
    Seln: 4
    Ringen: 4
    Reloark: 2
    Tendrellis: 3
    Last edited by Sir; 2010-06-18 at 10:45 PM.
    The Coolest Villan Ever!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    "By jove, I quite believe this example of a pious warrior-priest will soon face the velocity of my greatclub in short order."

24. - Top - End - #264
    Banned

(((I had 5 last turn, and used 2, which left 3, then got two more, so I should have 5 acts.)))

25. - Top - End - #265
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jokasti View Post
    (((I had 5 last turn, and used 2, which left 3, then got two more, so I should have 5 acts.)))

(((Fixed that, thanks )))
    Last edited by Sir; 2010-06-18 at 10:46 PM.
    The Coolest Villan Ever!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    "By jove, I quite believe this example of a pious warrior-priest will soon face the velocity of my greatclub in short order."

26. - Top - End - #266

GreataxeFighterGuy

Reloark

After a short time, Reloark stood before Hodra and waited. There He looked down onto the planet. Two races, created by the same god lived, on it. And waged wars against each other as it seemed. Interessting to say the least, but also kinda a waste of potential. Well, He wasn´t here to judge.

27. - Top - End - #267
    Banned

Welcome. Hodari said calmly, padding up to the god. As he entered the shadows he grinned a feral grin at the newcomer. Reloark, wasn't it? He asked, ear twitching. The panther god's tail was swishing a bit as he waited for his brother to speak.

28. - Top - End - #268

GreataxeFighterGuy

Reloark

Yes it is and your name is Hodari, correct. You were at the council too, but left over an argument with another, if I remember right. Therefore you weren´t there when the rules were finalised and set as a carta.

Once again Reloark held out His hand to make the carta appear.

That is my reason for my appearance here. As the God of Law, I see it as my duty to make sure, that all had a chance to sign it. It is now your desicion what to do.

He holds the carta over to Hodari

29. - Top - End - #269
    Banned

Reloark

Yes it is and your name is Hodari, correct. You were at the council too, but left over an argument with another, if I remember right. Therefore you weren´t there when the rules were finalised and set as a carta.

Once again Reloark held out His hand to make the carta appear.

That is my reason for my appearance here. As the God of Law, I see it as my duty to make sure, that all had a chance to sign it. It is now your desicion what to do.

He holds the carta over to Hodari
    Hodari looked down at the charter for a moment, then looked back up at Reloark. I refuse. He said emotionlessly as he turned to look back down on Hodra. Sorry to have wasted your time.

30. - Top - End - #270
    Orc in the Playground

Hrothlar

The God emerges from a shadow. His beard reaches his waist, his sea-blue robes billow about his feet. His lips are deathly thin.

"Feel no obligation to sign the charter, my friend Hodari. However, you must know that even if you have not signed it, breaking its rules will result in swift and decisive justice. Whether you sign this charter or not, peace amongst the gods will be secured by any means necessary."