New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1515
  1. - Top - End - #1111
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: The Necromancer's Pact VII: Lake of Tears II

Stocky bowman

He spared only a tiny part of his attention to check on the fallen, but that tiny part was relieved that they were being cared for.
    He was also surprised at the number of sorcerers in the group. The only time I ever saw so many together was when I happened on this group of Hathran...
    On and on, his arrows flew...

[OOC: if the bats risk spoiling my aim too much, I'll tend to the wounded. If footstep by footstep I could go into the 30ft zone and/or use the cart for partial cover it would be perfect.

Att 1 (1d20+8)[28]
    Dam 1 (1d8+2)[9]

Att 2 (1d20+8)[9]
    Dam 2 (1d8+2)[5]

Att 3 (1d20+3)[10]
    Dam 3 (1d8+2)[10]
    ]
    "Even gods must learn to control their tempers, lest they set a bad example."
    The Malazan Book of the Fallen, Steven Erikson

2. - Top - End - #1112

[OOC: and of course a potential crit forces me to double post :
    (1d20+8)[25]
    Dam 1b (1d8+2)[9]
    Dam 1c (1d8+2)[8]

yay ! I got the eye !!

Hmm, but the second attack was a natural 1...
    ]
    Last edited by namo; 2007-02-06 at 09:20 AM.

3. - Top - End - #1113
    Orc in the Playground

Lumpy

A bloody wreck of an orc, Lumpy clatters down messily. The troll's claws have left horrible marks on him, abated only slimly by the presence of his armor, it's dull polish spilt by silvered gouges and bloodwash. Even the slightest area of unprotected flesh in the path of the talons has been comprimised by the strength and keeness of the giant's talons. It isn't readily apparent at first whether he is still conscious or even alive.

Get up, keep moving!

After a moment's 'repose', the stout half-orc's eyes flutter open, hardening in immediate realization. Ardously, he does find his feet again, straining ruined limbs to pull himself beyond the troll's range. His eyes never leave the beast, a look no less determined or hateful than he'd bourne previously. He didn't dare apprach the troll again, but that didn't necessarily limit his contribution. Nimbly, he reaches for one of the vials at his belt.

((OOC

I'm assuming that Lumpy was likewise pushed back to the edge of the troll's range. If so, a 5ft step back, followed by drinking a CLW potion as his single standard action. By the rules, this deals 1 hp damage as a strenous action??

But even if it does, the healing should counteract it.

CLW - (1d8+1)[2]
    ))

4. - Top - End - #1114
    Ettin in the Playground

Default The Necromancer's Pact VII: Lake of Tears II

Callos

"Hah! Thats funny Tiriel, like you'd be lucky enough for a troll to kill me!" Callos chuckled, why chuckle? He couldn't explain it really. Maybe stress was getting to him again. Pages flipped of their own accord through his spellbook until stopping on the right page once more. A spell that Tiriel was probably very familiar with began to echo from his lips and a glowing hand came to rest on her shoulder lightly.

One of these times I've got to figure a funner way to bestow this magic on her, otherwise she might get the wrong impression....maybe if I pinched her...

Another chuckle, that was funny but stupid! He could quite easily picture being thrown at the troll if he did something like that, but at least he would die laughing.

"When I'm finished, I want you to try and push it over with Lumpy's help. Understood?" Callos whispered once the spell was finished, tone serious.
    ((OOC: Bull's Strength on Tiriel.))
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

5. - Top - End - #1115

Tiriel

"Why would I push it over? And... I think we'd better just let Lumpy take care of himself." Tiriel says glancing over at where the half-orc had been tossed.

holding action

HP: 45 +1d8+4=12= 57
    STR: 25 = +7 mod
    AC: 20
    (Aid 40-1= 39 rounds remaining)
    (Bull's Str 60 = 60 rounds remaining)
    +3 to attack, +2 to dmg, +1 to saves vs. fear
    Player Registry link
    Characters:
    ____Tiriel
    {Board Dice Roller} [Roll=name]#d+#[/roll]

6. - Top - End - #1116
    Ettin in the Playground

Callos

"Just trust me you damn stubborn woman! In a moment or two Lumpy should be fine by himself, so for once just listen to me!"

He hissed out once Tiriel voiced her objection. Afterall, if she didn't do it then his entire plan was shot to hell and he would have to come up with something new!
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

7. - Top - End - #1117

Tiriel

"What's wrong with just killing it!?! That solves the problem right?"
    Tiriel hisses back at Callos.

[dur][ hit things][/dur]
    Player Registry link
    Characters:
    ____Tiriel

8. - Top - End - #1118
    Ogre in the Playground

Lissa

Lumpy hits the snow next to Lissa just as she finishes casting her sanctuary spell. With the lizardkin stabilized, she reaches over and checks Lumpy's pulse. His eyes flutter open, and the gnome sighs in relief. "Good, you're alive. Stay put and stay awake until Trinark or I can..." She trails off as Lumpy proceeds to get up and take a potion, seemingly ignoring her. "Okay, that works too. Just don't pull a Thokk and go charging in there barely healed." Turning back to the druid, Lissa mutters something about stubborn fighters before beginning a healing spell. Soft white light radiates from her small brown fingers, pooling in the awful wounds left by the troll's claws and closing them partway.

OOC: Burn aid for cure moderate wounds on Ssathiya:
    (2d8+3=12) hp healed
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Snark View Post
    Well if SANE science could fix this problem it would have been done already

9. - Top - End - #1119
    Orc in the Playground

Thokk

"Gah! Keep drainin the beast lad! I want that eyebit!"

Thokk, now finally close enough, attempts to hamstring the fell troll and bring it to its knees

Thokk To Hit #1 (1d20+9=17)

Thokk to Hit #2 (1d20+4=10)

Thokk Damage (1d10+5=15)

10. - Top - End - #1120
    Dwarf in the Playground

Yix

Yix desperate for something to do begins looking around for stones to throw at the hulking monstrosity. He picks up as many as he can and begins hurling them with a frenzy

((I figure Yix throwing rocks at a Troll is kinda like that green leafy thing they give you when you order a steak, superfluous. Just trying to show that Yix wants to help I guess.))

11. - Top - End - #1121

Aeroz

After taking such a hit, Aeroz backs off from the troll, dodging and weaving to make sure he isn't hit. He attempts to make his way to Trinark or another healer to get his injuries healed.

[hr]
    Tumble 10+15=25
    The Gradual decline in sanity of a Fedora developer

Spoiler
    Show
    Trog's Rendition of me, complete with a shirt reminding me who I am!

Quote Originally Posted by AngelSword
    Oh, Fro...You silly, hairy, man.
    JackMann's Moustache; you shall be dearly missed. You're tying angels to railroad tracks now...

12. - Top - End - #1122
    Ogre in the Playground

Katrin

Katrin reloads and shoots again. Damn it... The next town we get to, I'm buying oil. She smiles grimly as the bolt hits the troll with a satisfying thunk.

(OOC: Attack Roll (1d20+8=21)
    Damage (1d8=5))
    The Feud continues!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbash Kazdar View Post
    - Feud, the: The 'secret' plot to do something to BlackFox for some reason no one seems to really recall. Accusations of a government cover-up concerning the Feud remain unsubstantiated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoseki View Post
    Hoseki looks between Blackfox and El Jaspero. "...I think the Elemental Plane of Fire has frozen over."

13. - Top - End - #1123
    Bugbear in the Playground

The swarm of bats converges on the fell troll, nipping at its foul hide, leaving tiny puncture marks over its heads and shoulders.

Aeroz takes advantage of the distraction to tumble out of harm's way, making his way to Trinark's position, where the drow continues to tend to Evendur's wounds.

Through sheer force of will, Lumpy drags his broken body away from the troll, downing a healing potion as he moves. The effort almost causes him to pass out, but at least some of the bleeding is staunched.

Shaking its heads in a futile attempt to dislodge the bats, the fell troll shifts position and slaps Lumpy down to the ground. This time, the half-orc does not rise.

The troll is noticably weaker, however, after being drained by Callos and Elthan. It has difficulty getting past Thokk's massive tower shield, landing only a few relatively weak blows on the armored dwarf. The dwarf smiles behind his helmet's faceplate, trading blows toe-to-toe with the fell troll, in his element at last.

Thokk's brave (or foolhardy) solitary stand against the fell troll buys Tiriel and Callos time. The warrior and wizard bicker as he augments her already considerable strength. Just a few more seconds ...

Meanwhile, Yix adds thrown stones to the flurry of arrows and crossbow bolts striking the troll. Weakened, the troll seems more susceptible to the missiles, and it hisses in pain when an arrow pierces one of its (unbespectacled) eyes.

OOC: Combat summary ...

Troll hits AC 21 (6 + 15) for 10 (5 + 5) damage on Lumpy.

Troll cleaves, hitting AC 34 (19 + 15) for 10 (5 + 5) damage on Thokk. Troll misses Thokk with a 27 (12 + 15). Troll hits AC 32 (19 + 13) for 4 (5 - 1) damage and hits AC 29 (16 + 13) for 9 (10 - 1) damage.

Bats bite for 4 damage. Katrin hits for 5 damage. Stocky archer hits for 17 damage.

Aeroz HP: 11
    Lumpy HP: -9 (0 - 1 + 2 - 10) dying
    Thokk HP: 17 (40 - 23)
    Ssathiya HP: 3
    Evendur HP: 1

fell troll HP: 165
    non-lethal damage: 104 (79 + 4 + 5 + 26 - 10)
    Last edited by Dr._Bob; 2007-02-07 at 08:12 PM.

14. - Top - End - #1124

Aeroz

Seeing that Trinark is too busy with Evendur, Aeroz decides it is best to rejoin the fight, this time from a distance. He grabs his bow and fires an arrow straight at the troll.
    [hr]
    Ranged Composite (+1) Shortbow 8+9=17 (2+1= 3 Damage)
    Last edited by Frojoe21; 2007-02-07 at 09:54 AM.
    The Gradual decline in sanity of a Fedora developer

Spoiler
    Show
    Trog's Rendition of me, complete with a shirt reminding me who I am!

Quote Originally Posted by AngelSword
    Oh, Fro...You silly, hairy, man.
    JackMann's Moustache; you shall be dearly missed. You're tying angels to railroad tracks now...

15. - Top - End - #1125

Man with Feathers in His Hair

Content with the arrival of the shrieking swarm, the man extends his arms, setting his heavy silver bangles rattling. His silver eyebrow ring shines brightly in the blue light gathering in his hands before a lightning bolt is violently discharged at the troll.

((OOC: Lightning Bolt, Reflex DC 16 for half (6d6=21)) Obviously will move to maintain a line of fire if necessary))
    Last edited by Koji; 2007-02-06 at 08:56 PM.

16. - Top - End - #1126

I'm not even gonna try to explain Achkby not doing anything. Besides, i don't have time; why i'm also not providing more description. Apologies.

Achkby, Halfling Sorcerer

When the feathered man unleashes a lightning bolt at the troll, the blue-garbed halfling looks at him with respect. He's about to follow suit when the other stranger shouts his instructions, and, sacrificing his favorite spell, Achkby summons forth all of the fire he can muster.

[OOC]
    Scorching Ray:
    Spell Failure (1d100=22)
    Rays to Hit (1d20+6=15, 1d20+6=14) Yuck.
    Rays' Damage (4d6=13, 4d6=21)
    [/OOC]

UPDATE:
    [OOC]
    Yeah, I made it more interesting. But not enough to actually make it worth reading.
    [/OOC]
    Last edited by HempRope; 2007-02-09 at 12:07 AM.
    DON'T PANIC
    (Arthur Avatar by the Losar.)

GO BLUE

17. - Top - End - #1127
    Ettin in the Playground

Callos

The wizard merely shook his head as the fighter argued with him over the tatics she should employ against this fell troll. Pausing in his explanation just long enough to begin chanting once more. This time when he placed his hand on the warrior woman, a surge of transforming magic surged threw her and enlarged her as it had before.

"If you knock it down, then thats more time you have to attack and 'kill' it without it being able to attack you back! Why do you think Lumpy does it?! Now you can go! Go on! Get! Lets see you stand there and get ripped to shreds like the others, see if I care! But Lumpy, Thokk, Evendur, and the druid might die while you play around!" Callos shouted back, more then a little fed up with trying to explain the situation to the woman, a good deal of frustration and worry beginning to color his features as Thokk went toe to toe with the troll and got hammered hard. Once his spell was finished he inched as close as he could towards the troll without it getting a chance to rend him as well.

((Enlarge Person then get as close as possible without fell troll recieving a AoO. I cannot stress how much Callos is going to avoid letting the troll get that AoO))
    Last edited by Callos_DeTerran; 2007-02-06 at 11:07 PM.

18. - Top - End - #1128

Elthan

Elthan thinks little this time as he focuses himself to the task at hand. He keeps himself at maximum distance, and releases another ray.

Ranged Touch Attack - (1d20+3)[20]
    Strength Damage - (1d6+3)[7]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by erikun View Post
    Aww, a griffin! Cute!
    Quote Originally Posted by Collin152 View Post
    Heyheyheyheyheyhey.
    If griffin-hugs are going around, I want in on them!
    Avery: What are you, some kind of grammar nazi?
    Millie: Yep. I've just invaded Grammar Czechoslovakia and duped Grammar Neville Chamberlain, and now it's off to Grammar Poland and Grammar World Conquest!!
    Owner of adorable Wayriltar

19. - Top - End - #1129
    Ogre in the Playground

Lissa

Right as Lissa finishes the incantation to heal the druid, she hears Lumpy go down. Again. "Stupid troll... Druid, stay back and cast your spells! You're in no shape to fight that thing up close. If you've got fire magic, use it." Hoping that her god's power will shield her from the troll's massive blows, Lissa hurries over to Lumpy's side and begins the same incantation she used on the lizardkin.

OOC: Burn bull's strength for cure moderate wounds on Lumpy: (2d8+3=12) hp healed... again. Weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Snark View Post
    Well if SANE science could fix this problem it would have been done already

20. - Top - End - #1130

Stocky stocky man

As much as he wanted to, he couldn't afford to revel in the pride of his perfect shot. The monster was weakening, but not fast enough. And he knew that if it came to facing the troll himself, well, he wouldn't last 30 seconds without a weapon. And even with one...

He sighed, resolve fighting against despair. If it comes to that, I will have to flee. It would break my heart, but they have to be warned !

[OOC: DR, you forgot a 9 in my damages last time (crit x3) : 9+9+8=26 - my fault, I should have made it clearer.

Same attack...
    Att 1 (1d20+8)[13] Dam 1 (1d8+2)[6]
    Att 2 (1d20+8)[20] Dam 2 (1d8+2)[4]
    Att 3 (1d20+3)[8] Dam 3 (1d8+2)[8]
    -> total damage = 0 or 4
    ]
    Last edited by namo; 2007-02-07 at 12:51 PM.

21. - Top - End - #1131
    Orc in the Playground

Evendur

Evendur sits up painfully, broken ribs causing him to grunt. Beneath his helmet his face is contorted in agony, but still he wills himself up. Oblivious to the drow in his pain, Evendur stands unsteadily on his feet, swaying, but not falling. He draws in a deep breath, muttering a prayer to Sune. His gauntleted hands are surrounded by a warm light which disipatees in tendrals arround his armored body, sinking through the shining metal.

Relief floods through him, his bones knitting, his blood returning to it's rightfull place, wounds caused by shards of broken bone breaking the skin healing to bare scars. He takes his first easy breath and a strange sence of calmness pervades. He takes in the scene that now confronts him, an over-sized Tiriel about to make ready a charge, Thokk's solitary stand against the ettin-troll creature, the numerous fallen, the flight of bats descending upon the troll, the arcs of magic lancing out from the mages. He knows that he should be helping in some way but how.

The new life that courses through him answers his question. He should help the falen, but even as he thinks this he sees the Lizardman stir and Lisa weave healing over Lumpy. There was no one to heal but himself.

Evendur turns now, looking for his sword, and sees the Drow standing by him. He pats the drow's sholder with a metalic hand and moves to pick up his sword.

[Ooc: lay on hands +28 HP. Total HP=29. Retrieves sword.]
    The management holds no responsibility for loss of sanity while reading this post.

Kurt

22. - Top - End - #1132

Fizahn:

A look of grave concern crosses Fizahn's face. How are we going to kill this thing. I should get out of here. Maybe Elthan can drain it's strength until it can't move. Then, it might be easier to kill. I should flee. Despite his self-preservation telling him to flee, Fizahn remains where he is. He looses another crossbow bolt at the fell troll.

OOC: Okay... Invisible castle's not working now. Rolls later unless someone tells me how to do the board roller thing...
    Fizahn
    Erikkin

Fizahn avatar by Koji.

23. - Top - End - #1133

Lizardkin Druid

The lizardman bolts back to consciousness with a gasp. The nictating membranes taking a second longer to pull away after his eyelids snap open.

He grimaces as he feels a world of pain over his abdomen. Thru the grimace, he hears Sunhair say something. Opening his eyes he sees her eying Serpentslayer and ready to move towards him. He grabs ahold of her hand and digs into his pouch shoving a CLW potion into her hands before letting her go.

OOC: i have higher initiative so i react before lissa moves

He then picks himself up and moves out of range to Tiriel's direction while the bats distract the troll.
    Last edited by runehawk; 2007-02-07 at 07:21 PM.
    Raik
    Horsbain
    Ssathiyaa
    Proud owner of a kojitar
    Ken

Law of fight statistics: Speed is always better then power, except when power is better then speed.
    Spoiler
    Show

"We're on the verge of fighting an ancient necromancer and your out buying a horse?" - King of Griffins
    Quote Originally Posted by bhdrake View Post
    Lumpy
    Lumpy's tone is more even more brusque than usual,
    "I'd rather walk."

24. - Top - End - #1134
    Ogre in the Playground

Katrin

Katrin reloads and fires again, wishing (not for the first time) that she could cast spells. She swears when the bolt simply bounces off the troll-creature's hide.

(OOC: Attack Roll (1d20+8=13)
    Assuming the bolt doesn't hit, because even a normal troll has AC 16. If it does, damage=4.)
    The Feud continues!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbash Kazdar View Post
    - Feud, the: The 'secret' plot to do something to BlackFox for some reason no one seems to really recall. Accusations of a government cover-up concerning the Feud remain unsubstantiated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoseki View Post
    Hoseki looks between Blackfox and El Jaspero. "...I think the Elemental Plane of Fire has frozen over."

25. - Top - End - #1135

Tiriel

While she understands what Callos is saying, she can't help but see a problem in his logic: Lumpy has a flail, a weapon made for tripping an enemy. She, on the other hand as a sword, which is very large and made to hurt people, not trip them. And the last thing she wants to do is to drop that sword.

"I'm going to work with what I have. Tell the others to try not to get me in their cross fire."

After saying that, Tiriel runs toward the troll, positioning herself in a flanking position with Thokk before attacking.

Attack: (1d20+15=31) = 30 (+2 from flanking, -1 using 2 handed grip)
    Damage: (2d6+20, 1d6=[6, 4, 20], [4]) = 30* + 4 fire damage

*[ooc: using 2 handed grip, +1.5 character's str bonus. I just realized that I haven't been doing this right until now ]

HP: 57 = 45 +1d8+4=12
    STR:
    +8 mod, 27 = 21+4+2
    AC:
    18 = 20 - 2(dex)

Attack (LS):
    13 = 10
    +2 + (1 -1)
    Dmg
    w/large LS: 2d6+8 +1d6 fire
    +1 to saves vs. fear

(Aid 40-1= 38 rounds )
    (Bull's Str 60 = 59 rounds) (Enlarge person 60 rounds)

Last edited by kuja.girl; 2007-02-07 at 03:30 PM. Reason: too much good stuff
    Player Registry link
    Characters:
    ____Tiriel

26. - Top - End - #1136

The fell troll sees Tiriel's growth, and it knows what is coming next. Ignoring Thokk, the bats, and the hail of rocks, arrows, and crossbow bolts, it readies itself for Tiriel's attack.

Time seems to slow down as Tiriel, enlarged, cuts towards the right, then arcs towards the fell troll, slicing downward with her flaming sword held in both hands.

She buries her sword deeply, the troll's flesh crackling and popping as she does so. Die, beast! Die!

The troll hugs Tiriel to its chest, biting and ripping with teeth and claws, rending and shredding her where she stands. Seemingly in slow motion, the troll lowers its arms and releases Tiriel. She sways on her feet, then slowly topples backwards, leaving the still-burning sword lodged in the troll's body.

Another lightning bolt and a pair of burning rays blast the troll almost simultaneously, leaving the beast blackened and charred. It steps backwards, turning towards Achkby with a snarl on its faces.

It takes one step towards the halfling, then sinks to one knee. Its eyes roll up into its heads, and it keels over onto its side. You feel the frozen ground tremble as the 5000 pound troll collapses.

OOC: Combat summary ...

AoO vs Tiriel: 25 (10 + 15) hits for 7 (4 + 8 - 5) damage
    claw attacks 35 (20 + 15) confirm 17 (2 + 15), 18 (3 + 15) plus rend total 33 damage
    bite 28 (15 + 13) hits for 6 (12 - 1 - 5) damage
    bite 21 (8 + 13) hits for 1 (7 - 1 - 5) damage

total damage on Tiriel: 47

cleave 15 (2 + 13)

save vs lightning bolt: 11 (6 + 5)

Aeroz HP: 11
    Lumpy HP: 3 (-9 + 12)
    Thokk HP: 17 (40 - 23)
    Ssathiya HP: 3
    Evendur HP: 29 (1 + 28)
    Tiriel HP: 10 (57 - 47)

fell troll HP: 165 - 4 - 13 - 21= 127 unconscious
    non-lethal damage: 104 + 24 + 21 + 4 + 3 + 6 = 162
    Last edited by Dr._Bob; 2007-02-07 at 09:08 PM.

27. - Top - End - #1137
    Ettin in the Playground

Callos

"Oh no, that thing is not getting out of this that easily!" The necromancer exclaimed as the fell troll went down to one knee then fell to the ground. And man was it a fat creature! Once he was sure, looking carefully, that it was in fact unconsious he wasted no time. Rushing over he wasted no time in spitting out clipped phrases. Holding his thumbs together, he aimed his hands at the beast as a torrent of burning flames erupted from his finger tips to scorch the beast. Not wasting any time, he went through the paces once more and had the flames shoot from his finger tips once more.

"Get up Tiriel and finish what you started!"

((Casting burning hands twice on the downed fell troll
    5d4=12, 5d4=14 ))

28. - Top - End - #1138

Man With Feathers in His Hair

He breathes a sigh of relief as the troll collapses, but quickly notices its torn flesh growing back together. He knew nothing of trolls, but the visible regeneration was enough to keep him in action.

Acid or fire, he said.

His hands maintain their forward position, this time firing a jet of cloudy liquid at the unconscious behemoth.

(OOC: Acid splash on the unconscious troll repeatedly until it's dead or I'm out of acid, 1d3=2, 1d3=2, 1d3=3, 1d3=3 there's four results ahead of time)

29. - Top - End - #1139

Tiriel

"Ow."
    Tiriel lays stunned on the ground for a moment trying to block out the pain shooting through her limbs. Well at least I took it down with me..., she thinks to herself, though don't trolls regenerate?

She pushes herself up with a groan and after Callos shouts at her - observing that the wizard seems intent on roasting the troll to "well done."

"With what smart ass? Turn this spell off so I can use my sword again." Tiriel retrieves a potion from her belt pouch and drinks it.

potion of clw - (1d8+1)[8]

[Tiriel's sword would have shrunk back to normal since she let go of it. If Callos dismisses the enlarge person spell Tiriel will gladly help out]
    Player Registry link
    Characters:
    ____Tiriel

30. - Top - End - #1140
    Orc in the Playground

Thokk

"Ach lad, I said I would have yer heart, right after I get yer head!"

Thokk throws his tower shield to the ground, steps up to the trolls intelligent head, and attempts to lop it off in one fell swoop

Thokk Coup De Grace (2d10+24=32)

After Cleaving off a head, Thokk proceeds to take the Monocle off the Troll and then lop off the other head. After, he uses his dagger and sword to cut away at the body until he reaches its heart.
    Last edited by sacreddeamon; 2007-02-07 at 09:53 PM.