New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 163132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1515
  1. - Top - End - #1201
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: The Necromancer's Pact VII: Lake of Tears II

Evendur

Evendur grits his teath at the mention of breaking into peoples homes and the ideas of looting them. He immediately jumps upon the idea of staying in a holy place,relieved at a good suggestion for once.

"Yes, a holy place would provide more protection than the average house. They are often well but, designed to stand as a place of safety in dark times. These are dark times and I doubt any good god would refuse us sanctuary now."

Callos' revelation of necromantic powers worries Evendur.

Sune asked me to join these people, to help them in their quest. Surely she would not ask me to travel with someone so eavilas to wake the dead into an ugly mockery of life. Why would she want that? Sethra. She knows we need his knowledge to defeat Sethra.

Evendur sighs.
    The management holds no responsibility for loss of sanity while reading this post.

Kurt

2. - Top - End - #1202
    Bugbear in the Playground

While the party is debating the next course of action, Adalmar notes a small speck in the sky. Rather than be alarmed, the ranger appears relieved. He whistles and raises a gauntleted hand to receive his hawk. The gorgeous bird appears to be glad to find his master again.

Cautiously the party enters the small village. Before the sun sets, Khazrael and Adalmar are able to scavange up some weapons and gear, and the rest of you are able to find hay for the horses, mules, and pony accompanying your party.

There are signs everywhere of struggle and forced entry. Disturbingly, however, there are no bodies anywhere, whether of the villagers or their attackers. Crude makeshift weapons, mostly farming implements like scythes or pitchforks, lie here and there on the ground. Occasionally a splash of blood provides evidence of the violence that was done here.

The hearths are cold. Frozen food on some tables suggest that the villagers were interrupted in an evening meal. If this town was attacked, it must have occurred the previous night.

Most of the small homes are stonewalled with thatched roofs. The only two-storied building appears to have functioned as a common hall. There are no obvious temples, though a few of the homes have small shrines to the more common gods. In some, holy symbols appear to have been smashed underfoot.
    Last edited by Dr._Bob; 2007-02-11 at 08:15 PM.

3. - Top - End - #1203
    Barbarian in the Playground

Khazrael

All these people--they didn't deserve this. Couldn't they at least have left the bodies?

"Our decision's been made for us, I guess. Let's check out that common hall, make sure it's clean, and try to set up a defendable camp for the night. It's gonna be hard to sleep, but I'd rather take advantage of any resources we have."

He seems to have picked up some meager supplies on his trip through the town. A simple spear is slung over his shoulder, and the horse he's leading seems to have a bit more food in its saddlebags. However, despite his propensity for jewelry, he seems to be wearing no more than when he arrived, having taken only taken what was necessary.

...or so you think, until you see him uncork a bottle of red wine and take a swig. He rolls his shoulders and cracks his neck. His brilliant ice-blue eyes peer into the darkness, and for a moment, he oddly reminds Adalmar of his hawk.

4. - Top - End - #1204
    Orc in the Playground

Thokk

Thokk listens to Khazraels debate for a little while, before marching up to him

"Ach, lad, listen. Ive known yer for less then a day. Yer idea has merit, but I believe we have the right plan, due to the fact we have done this before. With this many people, yea gotta play every one of yer own strengths, and that includes taking advantage of other's weaknesses. In simple terms, shut up and help us prepare, lad"

5. - Top - End - #1205

Tiriel

As the group walks through the abandoned villiage parts of the earlier conversations echo through Tiriel's mind.

"So it probably wasn't just vampires since something got into the houses. I think we'd better try to barricade doors and windows with furniture... Adalmar, didn't you say that you were familiar with this town? Wouldn't that large building be the best place to spend the night?"
    Player Registry link
    Characters:
    ____Tiriel
    {Board Dice Roller} [Roll=name]#d+#[/roll]

6. - Top - End - #1206
    Dwarf in the Playground

Yix

Yix feels bad for all the people in this town who's lives were interrupted for reasons he can not even begin to comprehend. However, he realizes that even if he was here he would've been little help. He sighs knowing that there will be more bloodshed to come. His deep musings make him slow to answer Lissa's question "It can reach a good distance, but I have never tried to push its limit." Yix looks around the town again, hoping that soon this group can stop all this evil.

7. - Top - End - #1207

Khazrael

The thin man seems reasonably placated, and nods to the dwarf as he takes another swallow of his wine.

"Alright then, I guess this WILL go smoother if we cooperate."

He sets about stealing firewood from a few nearby homes, and pokes his head into the common hall, crossing his fingers and hoping that nothing too terrible is hidden inside.

8. - Top - End - #1208
    Ogre in the Playground

Lissa

"What do you mean, not exploit our opponents' weaknesses?" Lissa stares at Khazrael, obviously as puzzled as if he had started speaking in Mulhorandi. "That's a basic part of fighting. Hit the weak spots and try to fight where you've got the advantage. And the defenders of a stone, brick or earth building always have the advantage."

Fortunately for Lissa (and unfortunately for the town's inhabitants), it appears that there were several halfling or gnomish residents of Kront. She emerges from a gnome-sized house with a crossbow, rapier, haversack and bedroll. Her crude silver medallion has also acquired a rather fine silver chain in place of the leather thong it was on before. Poor buggers... well, they don't need this stuff anymore, and I do. I'll see about making an altar and saying the prayers for the dead after we camp. "I think that's a really good idea, Tiriel. There's signs of fighting everywhere, but no bodies... that stinks of necromancy to me. No offense, Callos." Lissa gives the wizard an apologetic look. "You know what I mean, though. The evil sort of necromancer will sometimes pull this kind of stunt to get a supply of fresh bodies for zombies and such. Happened in High Dale, oh, 250 years ago. Baraddien Shadowstalker, an infamous gnomish necromancer, went mad and slaughtered an entire village. Took three wizards, two high priests and a paladin of Garl Glittergold to bring the bastard and his undead army down." She squints up at the town hall. "Hmm, the roof of that place looks like a good place to shoot from... or possibly the upper windows."
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Snark View Post
    Well if SANE science could fix this problem it would have been done already

9. - Top - End - #1209

Lizardkin Druid

Worry is etched in his face as the wagon pulls up into town. He notices the signs of conflict and searches for bodies along with the others.

He stands shaking his head, muttering
    "Not good... Not good"

There are no bodies. The dwellings are intact. Animals leave their kills after filling their belly.

He notes the freshness of the food.

If senseless killing took place... where are the bodies?...why would they take the bones?.....no!
    ..Abominations.. or monsters did this..

He takes a deep breath and centers himself. The moves a slight distance from the others to the center of the street and sits down cross-legged.

Closing his eyes and breathing slowly, deeply, the druid attunes himself with his surroundings. He had passed thru enough human towns to know how they felt. Anything that disturbed The Balance would disturb the human settlement too. All he needed was to sense something unfamiliar. Something that felt wrong.
    Last edited by runehawk; 2007-02-12 at 07:33 AM.
    Raik
    Horsbain
    Ssathiyaa
    Proud owner of a kojitar
    Ken

Law of fight statistics: Speed is always better then power, except when power is better then speed.
    Spoiler
    Show

"We're on the verge of fighting an ancient necromancer and your out buying a horse?" - King of Griffins
    Quote Originally Posted by bhdrake View Post
    Lumpy
    Lumpy's tone is more even more brusque than usual,
    "I'd rather walk."

10. - Top - End - #1210
    Ettin in the Playground

Default The Necromancer's Pact VII: Lake of Tears II

Callos

"No offense taken Lissa, I'm fully aware that not every necromancer shares my ethics about stealing bodies away for use in an undead horde. They may be expensive and difficult to maintain in an orderly fashion but most necromancers see it as the easiest way to get power." Callos replied easily. Afterall there really wasn't a way he could get upset about what other necromancers in the world did. Its not like he had any control over it. Not that he was feeling exactly...calm in this place either. Brief flashes ran in front of his eyes. Snips and pieces of the nightmares that had been keeping him awake. Huddling down as far away from the others as humanely possible with his cloak wrapped around him, opal eyes fixed on the other people sharing the wagon with him.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

11. - Top - End - #1211
    Dwarf in the Playground

Yix

Yix joins in on the scouting by flying up to the roof of one of the buildings and trying to see if he notices a defensible building, or what everyone else has been saying is a defensible building is. If he sees on he will communicate this knowledge to everyone around, and continue going from rooftop to rooftop on the look out for anything more suspicious than the town already seems to be.

12. - Top - End - #1212

Adalmar has seemed particularly grim since entering Kront, tension growing in his jaw and shoulders.

Yix leaps from rooftop to rooftop like a miniature velociraptor. The small homes huddle about the much larger common hall like children clinging to their mother. The village really seems quite small.

There is no question that the two story hall is likely the most defensible building. It is also obviously the only occupied one right now, as the rest of the party members do their best to barricade the doors and windows on the first floor.

Yix half-leaps/half-flies to one of the two chimneys (each located at opposite ends of the hall). This is the highest point in the entire village, and Yix sadly watches the buildings swallowed one by one by darkness as the sun sets. Finally, the last rays disappear over the western horizon. Yix scans 360 degrees, seeing no movement in any direction before he flits back into the second story of the hall.

The first floor has no windows, the heavy stone serving as a foundation for the upper floor. There is, however, a large oak double door that serves as the main entrance to the hall. The door shows no signs of forced entry, and there are no signs of struggle within the hall. It appears as though the hall was not occupied at the time that Kront was assaulted. The door is easily bolted and barricaded from the inside using benches and empy barrels.

The second floor is really more of a large balcony that runs around the entire perimeter of the hall. The center is open to the first floor. Two staircases rise from the first floor to the upper level, one to the right and one to the left of the double doors. Small windows are spaced evenly around all four walls, twelve in total.

No one is happy about spending the night here, including the horses and other mounts, who stamp restlessly on the first floor. Although some are tempted to take their chances on the road, the party as a whole is simply too injured and tired to risk a night out in the open.

Adalmar quickly lights a fire in one of the two large fireplaces on the first floor, warming one end of the hall. Several of you gather by the hearth, staring blankly into the flames, wondering what happened to the inhabitants of Kront, and hoping that the night will pass uneventfully.

13. - Top - End - #1213
    Ogre in the Playground

Lissa

Once the barricades and fire have been seen to, Lissa retreats to a dark corner with a broken plank of wood too small to be of use in a barricade. She sets it down flat next to the wall, brushes both plank and wall as clean as she can, and takes a pot of ink and brush out of her backpack. It's better form to carve the holy symbols, but who knows- humans might come back here someday. Although Lissa is definitely no artist, she manages to ink three symbols onto the stone wall. The largest and topmost is a cloak and wavy-bladed dagger. Below it and to the left is a stylized raccoon's face; to the right is what appears to be a faceted gem with rays of light emanating in all directions.

Satisfied, Lissa puts away the ink and surveys her work. There. Baravar, Baervan Wildwanderer, and Segojan Earthcaller. Definitely need to thank the Sly One for getting me away from the vampires alive and unturned. Baervan deserves thanks for guiding me through the wilderness, and Segojan will guide the poor souls who died here to the afterlife. She reaches into her belt pouch, placing a gold piece under Baravar's symbol and a silver piece under each of the other gods' symbols. Offerings in place, Lissa settles into a comfortable position and quietly begins reciting prayers in Gnomish. Prayers of thanks, the prayer for the dead, and finally a prayer for protection. Please, Baravar, protect my family. Hide them in your shadows, conceal them in your illusions, don't let the demons find them. I haven't been as good a daughter to the clan as I could've been, but I think maybe I've learned better now. If I ever get home, I'm staying there to protect them.
    Last edited by Phasm; 2007-02-13 at 01:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Snark View Post
    Well if SANE science could fix this problem it would have been done already

14. - Top - End - #1214

Aeroz

Now that the group has reached the town and are recovering, it was now a good a time as any to put up some fortifications. If a fight was coming, it would not be an easy one, and planning was key.

"Thokk, Edgar, Tiriel, I could use your help. We need a nice big building and lots of wood and stone. I'm thinking we barricade a 20ft passway into the building, boxing in whoever enters the building. Bombard them with arrows and whatnot. It would hopefully minimize our losses and control the flow of baddies coming to attack us on the inside. If anyone knows anything about making traps to further slow them down, it would help a ton. An escape plan would also be nice as well..."
    The Gradual decline in sanity of a Fedora developer

Spoiler
    Show
    Trog's Rendition of me, complete with a shirt reminding me who I am!

Quote Originally Posted by AngelSword
    Oh, Fro...You silly, hairy, man.
    JackMann's Moustache; you shall be dearly missed. You're tying angels to railroad tracks now...

15. - Top - End - #1215

Khazrael

He stays at the edge of the firelight, seeming not to mind the dark. The young man quietly mulls over his wine, reflecting on the recent hectic days.

They put their lives on the line for me, then took me in. I owe them something...

Sidling up nearer to Katrin, a devilish smile crosses his face, allowing his sharp teeth to flash in the firelight. He tips the bottle towards her, and casually says, "Care for a drink?"

The bottle is more than three quarters empty.

16. - Top - End - #1216
    Dwarf in the Playground

Yix

Yix was in the process of wondering if he should put on his armor or not. If they were attacked in the night, it would be useful, but on the other hand he'd still be sore in the morning, more so than he was already probably. At Aeroz's mention of an escape plan he perks his head up "I can look for another way out." Yix boldly proclaims before sheepishly adding, "if someone will help me that is." Still feeling afraid in this eerie town Yix would rather not be alone anymore than he has to be.

17. - Top - End - #1217
    Ettin in the Playground

Callos

He sat, staring out from the second floor over the expanse of the building, pondering just how on earth they could defend it. One idea was hit upon but he couldn't quite implement it until later. Or rather...he could do it now but then everybody would have to be a great deal more careful by the front door...Couldn't be helped. "Does anyone have a knife or a nail? I have a way of...slowing anyone who approaches the front entrance that'll let us know if anyone tries to come through that doorway. Yix, do you think you can watch my back while I'm out there? After that I'll be more then happy to help you look around." A rather large part of him argued against using this time to trap a building. He could be studying his spellbook and preparing new spells at the moment!
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

18. - Top - End - #1218
    Orc in the Playground

Lumpy

Lumpy says nothing between the troll and Kront, focusing entirely on staying in his saddle. He'd had enough trouble getting into the thing, and as much as the ride pained him, he didn't want to fall off again.

In Kront he is little improved, keeping his distance from the others It isn't clear whether the stubborn orc is upset over being wounded so gravely, or concerned that the others might worry about him overmuch. Aeroz's suggestion brings him forward,

"Wait, ya want us ta KNOCK a building over and pile it by the door? That's an entirely new level'a unsubtlety there."

19. - Top - End - #1219
    Ogre in the Playground

Katrin

Katrin keeps her hood up and her face hidden as the group explores Kront. She remains silent, mulling over emptiness of the city. No bodies... but not enough blood for everyone to have been killed. The people must have been taken somewhere...

When they reach the hall, Katrin helps to pile benches and barrels around the door, although she is not as strong as Tiriel or Thokk. When the door is firmly barricaded, she goes over to sit by the fire.

When Khazrael invites Katrin to join him, she remains sitting. She can smell the alcohol on his breath. "I'd rather not, thank you all the same," she says politely.
    The Feud continues!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbash Kazdar View Post
    - Feud, the: The 'secret' plot to do something to BlackFox for some reason no one seems to really recall. Accusations of a government cover-up concerning the Feud remain unsubstantiated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoseki View Post
    Hoseki looks between Blackfox and El Jaspero. "...I think the Elemental Plane of Fire has frozen over."

20. - Top - End - #1220

Tiriel

"I don't think we need to do much more Aeroz, whoever comes into the building will most likely enter through the front door - at that point they're boxed in downstairs and prime targets for projectiles. After that, the two staircases should "funnel" them up stairs and provide cover for us until they reach the top. As long as we can keep them from gaining ground on the second floor, we have an advantage.

Thokk's tower shield should come in handy guarding one of the stairwells.
    "

Tiriel speaks levelly as she surveys the building that they've chosen to occupy. There are worse places to spend the night....

[ooc:so Namo, is Tiriel going to get her bow back ;) sounds like she might need it tonight.]
    Player Registry link
    Characters:
    ____Tiriel
    {Board Dice Roller} [Roll=name]#d+#[/roll]

21. - Top - End - #1221

Khazrael

Khazrael shrugs at Katrin, and overhearing Callos, takes an engraved eating knife out of his belt and flips it at one of the chairs barricading the door, trying to make it stick. It, of course, doesn't, so he simply nods at it, and mumbles, "Don't know whatcha need it for, but there's a knife for you."

He wanders the area, curiously observing Lissa's shrine as she prays to it, and nibbles on a bit of food, clearly restless. Eventually he settles once more on the outer rim of the firelight and stares into the glowing hearth.

22. - Top - End - #1222
    Dwarf in the Playground

Yix

"I'll help." Yix answers Callos glad that he found someone to wander around with. He walks to where Callos is ready to follow "Where do you want me?"

23. - Top - End - #1223
    Orc in the Playground

Thokk

"Aeroz, I would actually tend to agree with the others here. We could turn the upstairs region into more of a kill zone, maybe opensome holes in the floors to shoot more stuff at em. Also, I would suggest cutting down the balcony around the second floor, and use that to re-enforce the windows and just help us dig in sa'more"

Hearing his voice mentioned, he turns to Tiriel

"Ach lass, I was thinkin' something meself. All I needs to do is ta just block the beasties off at the stairs. They get slowed down running up, and as long as I'm dug in, I can take a good number down, and keep em from rushin past me. If the little lass stays behind me with her curin, then Ill be a happy rock. Speakin of which, Little lass, have you got anything left to help me out? I've got some interesting new holes in me..."

Thokk turns for a moment, and walks over to Khazrael and takes the wine bottle right out of his hand. He completely up-ends it, drains the bottle, and belches appreciatly

"Ach, that be good stuff lad. Ill pay yer back soon, tis been too long since ive had any hooch. What I could go for is some fine dwarfish fire brandy. Ah, that'll grow hair on your face! Regardless. ill get you some good stuff"
    Last edited by sacreddeamon; 2007-02-13 at 05:04 PM.

24. - Top - End - #1224

Achkby, Halfling Sorcerer

Achkby keeps to himself in the search for a house, but lends his hand in the barricading. Unfortunately, he's too small to shift anything worthwhile, and after a few minutes retires to the edge of the cirle about the fire. He takes stock of his supplies, going through his pack as he has so many times before, but this time setting aside his enormous pile of spices, first.
    He inspects the scrolls especially carefully, worried that they might be used heavily tonight.

Finished with that, he leans back against the wall and keeps to himself until Lissa retreats to her corner. Though perhaps a bit embarrassed about, he watches her closely as she goes through her religious rituals.
    DON'T PANIC
    (Arthur Avatar by the Losar.)

GO BLUE

25. - Top - End - #1225

Lizardkin Druid

Ssathiya opens his eyes with a yawn. It was dark and the others were already inside the building. Trinark lounged at the entrance watching over him.

What was i thinking..!?

Injury and exhaustion would only have led to sleep the moment he closed his eyes and relaxed. He had a slight headache as well.

Groaning at the inconclusive meditation, he walks into the hal with Trinark.
    Raik
    Horsbain
    Ssathiyaa
    Proud owner of a kojitar
    Ken

Law of fight statistics: Speed is always better then power, except when power is better then speed.
    Spoiler
    Show

"We're on the verge of fighting an ancient necromancer and your out buying a horse?" - King of Griffins
    Quote Originally Posted by bhdrake View Post
    Lumpy
    Lumpy's tone is more even more brusque than usual,
    "I'd rather walk."

26. - Top - End - #1226

Khazrael

The alcohol has calmed him too much to be surprised at the dwarf's actions, so he simply laughs and replies, "Brandy? I've had nothing but beer and wine the past few weeks, I hope I'm not out of practice."

Though a bit glassy-eyed, Khazrael seems steady on his feet. He takes a seat, still watching the fire, and says, adressing no one in particular, "So tell me about this Valentine..."

27. - Top - End - #1227
    Ettin in the Playground

Callos

Giving the newcomer a nod Callos retrieved the knife from up off of the floor and sent it through a little spin in the air. Catching it by the blade he waited idly for a moment and spun it over the back of his hand. "If anybody else is going out there, now is the time to do it. I'm not making allowances for anyone to get through since it only increases the chances of something sneaking in or snatching one of us when no one is around. Yix...er...perch on my shoulder...or whatever is comfortable. I just need you to make sure I don't get attacked while I'm casting." After that, he waited quite patiently for any of them to do what they were going to do out there before going out himself...

Out in the night once more, Callos couldn't restrain the yawn as he looked at Yix. "Let's go exploring first, then I'll cast the spell." He said, sticking the dinner knife in the belt of his trousers.

28. - Top - End - #1228

Elthan

The board is set, He thinks to himself. On both floors, he found a room with no windows, and has set up two spears in a corner of each and a simple chalk circle in the center. The lone piece of chalk had been in his pocket since he set out and stuck there through hell and high water, and had since left a lime residue within it that would require a good deal of cleaning to remove. Resolving later to do so, he returns to the group to make his next move.

Slowly, he approaches Evandur.
    Last edited by King_of_GRiffins; 2007-02-13 at 08:25 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by erikun View Post
    Aww, a griffin! Cute!
    Quote Originally Posted by Collin152 View Post
    Heyheyheyheyheyhey.
    If griffin-hugs are going around, I want in on them!
    Avery: What are you, some kind of grammar nazi?
    Millie: Yep. I've just invaded Grammar Czechoslovakia and duped Grammar Neville Chamberlain, and now it's off to Grammar Poland and Grammar World Conquest!!
    Owner of adorable Wayriltar

29. - Top - End - #1229

Adalmar

His mind went blank while they were headed to the town hall. A succession of shocking events - and many possibilities, most too terrible to be thought through.

Once there, he started mechanically to tend to the horses, brushing their coat and cleaning their hooves. But he warmed to the task and started murmuring to them, trying to impart serenity as if they had been his charges for days already. Only then did he remember Kir. Taking some strips of dried meat out of his pockets, he fed them to him one by one, marveling as always at the intelligence he saw in the piercing eyes.

But he couldn't ignore the situation forever. Sighing, he helped his strange rescuers finish the barricade. He had not been in Kront in so long... and in the town hall for even longer. Here the folks would gather to celebrate the coming of spring, the weddings... He had been so short then, and everything had seemed so big...

And, a few streets from there, his father had died. He had visited the old family house, taken over by cousins when his mother and him had left Kront : not much had changed over the years, and yet its emptiness had made it seem wholly different. He had borrowed his grand-father's bow, left hanging like a revered trophy on the wall : restrung, it was as good as new. He hoped he would see his family again.

Going over to the animals again, he knelt and closed his eyes. How strange it was to invoke Mielikki's name here ! But today, like never before, he could feel his goddess reaching out to him with kindness. How else would he have been saved by such an unlikely assortment of people ?

And then it hit him. He had never given much thought to the Balance, except for what he could observe every day in the forest. Animals feeding on one another, the seasons bringing growth and decay in turn. But there, there were elves, an orc, a dwarf, a lizard, a halfling, a gnome, several humans, a strange flying dragon speaking directly into his head... Was this also a small universe in balance ? If so, he would have to learn its ways.

He prayed to Mielikki, offering his gratefulness and beseeching her to protect his people.

When he was done, feeling renewed, he stepped over to Tiriel.
    "Thanks for the bow", he announced, handing it out to her, with the refilled quivers.

But his confidence quickly waned to nothing.
    "I am... impressed... by your strength, milady... Tiriel..."
    His voice almost died out before the end.

And somewhat appalled.

He eyed her over. And then blushed, realizing it could be misinterpreted. Luckily, his face was only barely lit by the firelight. "You seem injured still. May I offer what little healing I possess ?"

"Meanwhile, I would be grateful to learn how you all came together, and what is keeping you together ?"

His critical self sighed : don't you think that's too forward ?
    "Even gods must learn to control their tempers, lest they set a bad example."
    The Malazan Book of the Fallen, Steven Erikson

30. - Top - End - #1230
    Dwarf in the Playground

Yix

"What sort of spell are you casting?" Yix asked intrigued with Callos's magic.