Page 1 of 50 123456789101126 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 1471
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location

    Default Star Wars: Reconstruction

    A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far, Far Away...

    The galaxy is in turmoil. A great Civil War began this devastation Both the New Republic and the last remains of the Galactic Empire (The Remnant) are both all but gone. A few remain to pick up the pieces. Coruscant is unpopulated, the vast city/planet is in ruins. The Jedi were hunted to the brink of extinction. The remains of the New Republic are now helping the Jedi reform. The Remnant have been trying to establish a foothold in their small corner of space. The Hutt's have re-emerged and control most of the Outer Rim. There are Yuuzhan Vong raids almost daily on settlements throughout the Galaxy. The remaining Jedi are taking all who show the least bit of promise and are quickly training them. Three people are on their way to Coruscant to see if they can recover any Jedi artifacts...

    ((Do we have a pilot in the group? If so, make a Spot and Pilot check. If not, I can manage fine))

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location

    Default Re: Star Wars: Reconstruction

    Korr
    (( If no one minds I'll take the helm and be the pilot))
    Korr is focusing on piloting trying to dodge the floating debris around Coruscant, him and his two two other friends have journeyed far and he does not plan on having their end be on some space junk.
    (( Pilot 28=18+10;Spot 18=9+9 http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=500035))
    Good, bad, I\'m the one with the gun.&&-Army of Darkness

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    theevilsmurf88's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars: Reconstruction

    It seems i am the better pilot but i imagine with a skill like that you would be copiloting in your own language


    Zax flys the ship (i am specialised in both transport and starfighter i imagine this would likely be a transport you tell me make and mode} thourgh the wastelands of Courrscant. The cockpit of the freighter is lit by gentle UV light so that Zax can see without use of his visor and all pilot controls are broadcast in defel since he never learned to read and write common. While Zax usually appeared as little more than a shadow, which was disconcerting even to his long time friends, in the UV light you could see him as he actually is. Yellow extremely short and while beautiful incredibly ferocious looking.

    "(Swears in Defel). This place is far worse than I imagined. Let us move quickly and get off this land the gods have forsaken."


    spot check +10+14=24
    pilot check +11+17=28

    my first two rolls were both 19 and since i find that wholly unbelievable i rerolled them
    I see a blue smurf and I want him painted black

    Just when you thought it was safe to think, here comes mental piracy.

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheThan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    GI Joe Headquarters
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars: Reconstruction

    Tyra

    I’ve heard it said that Coruscant can only rule or perish… I guess that they were right.

    Tyra a human with a mysterious past and a mysterious ability to use the force stares out the view port down at the ruined planet below.

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location

    Default Re: Star Wars: Reconstruction

    ((Wee, safe landing))

    Korr, you see a still standing, and apparently stable, landing pad outside of a domed building that appears to be in better shape than some of the buildings around it. Behind it, a pyramidal type structure looms, looking remarkably undamaged and none the worse for wear.

    Your comm station begins to beep as you touch down without a problem.

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    theevilsmurf88's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars: Reconstruction

    pushes the comm button
    I see a blue smurf and I want him painted black

    Just when you thought it was safe to think, here comes mental piracy.

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location

    Default Re: Star Wars: Reconstruction

    "This is Admiral Niel and Jedi Master Nrook contacting freighter Forerunner. We are just checking on your process thus far. Have you reached the planet?"

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    theevilsmurf88's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars: Reconstruction

    "Copy that we just touched down and are ready to to go out on the surface. I imagine we are only a few kilometers from the jedi temple so we shouldn't have to trek too far."
    I see a blue smurf and I want him painted black

    Just when you thought it was safe to think, here comes mental piracy.

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheThan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    GI Joe Headquarters
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars: Reconstruction

    Tyra

    Settling the holster for her blaster on her hip, Tyra stands and begins heading to the boarding ramp, not saying a word.

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location

    Default Re: Star Wars: Reconstruction

    Korr
    ((Ahh I yield to your superior abilities and take the co-pilot seat like the noble Chewbacca!! Assuming you guys can't understand Shriwook Would it be possible to have a translator droid, like emteedee from the young jedi series, clipped to my bandolier?Orange would be used to show his translations))Korr looks out the viewport and rumbles out a few sentances of shriwook.
    <<Master Korraltz wishes to know what exactly are we looking for on the planet.He also wishes to make Master Zax aware of the still stable landing platform over there
    Good, bad, I\'m the one with the gun.&&-Army of Darkness

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Graybacca's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Old Bridge, NJ
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars: Reconstruction

    Bendak Jast

    Standing up form his bunk after landing, Bendak adjust his Utility belt and holster, he then checks his DL-44 Blaster pistol for a fresh power pack, he then checks his E-11 Blaster rifle. Once that's done he dons his helmet with its T-shaped visor with a Gray and Black speckle Camouflage pattern, that Marches the armor he wears. Bendak then heading to the boarding ramp, not saying a word.

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    theevilsmurf88's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars: Reconstruction

    OOC:Craft Translator Droid Check I would have built it in the past since it was necessary so I imagine I would have taken my time and taken 20. I want to build a 3PO series protocol droid I my modifier is +13 making my total 33

    Zax turns off the UV light in the cockpit and puts one of his visors on he makes sure his belt and weapons are well hidden in his fur and get ready to disembark from the ship.

    I see a blue smurf and I want him painted black

    Just when you thought it was safe to think, here comes mental piracy.

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    theevilsmurf88's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars: Reconstruction

    a slight change i can't take 20 so my roll is
    11 making it 24 times 13=312
    16+13=29*13=377
    9+13=22*13=286
    10+13=23*13=299
    17+13=30*13=390

    I'm just going to take ten on the rest of the days this is highly tedious


    modified to fix spelling error and rule adjustments
    I see a blue smurf and I want him painted black

    Just when you thought it was safe to think, here comes mental piracy.

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location

    Default Re: Star Wars: Reconstruction

    ((Oh my, Duel of the Fates just started playing on my computer and nothing has really happened yet, lol. Yes, that translator droid is just fine))

    "Very good," says Admiral Niel. "Proceed to the Jedi temple and search the ruins. If you see any signs of any sort of Remnant activity, do not engage. We've had reports of Remnant activity in the area. Report back in three hours with what you've found. If we don't hear from you, soldiers will be sent in. Admiral Niel out."

    "May the Force be with you," adds Jedi Master Nrook.

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    theevilsmurf88's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars: Reconstruction

    Zax turns the communicator off and walks into the next room. He walks over to the protocol droid C88.

    "C88 your coming with us."

    with that he walks out to the cargo bay door and hits it to the on position and leaves the ship.

    What is the landscape like and what time of day is it
    I see a blue smurf and I want him painted black

    Just when you thought it was safe to think, here comes mental piracy.

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location

    Default Re: Star Wars: Reconstruction

    The landscape is extremely run down. There are metal walkways that may or may not be sturdy leading to the big domed structure and the pyramidal one behind it. There are other landing pads that look like they are about to fall over. It would be about 1 pm, albeit a bit overcast.

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheThan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    GI Joe Headquarters
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars: Reconstruction

    Tyra stalks down the landing ramp, her DL 44 blaster pistol drawn and at the ready. Her senses are alert, ready to spot or hear any danger any danger.


    (((Ooc: spot and listen= spot roll and listen

    oh and i changed one language to wookieespeek, just in case.

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location

    Default Re: Star Wars: Reconstruction

    Korr
    Korr unbuckles himself from the co-pilots chair and gives Zax a congatulatory growl, and a pat on the back. On his was out to the ramp he picks up his equipment and checks the charges on his force pike and blaster rifle. Seeing that both are at full he holsters the blaster rifle and carries the force pike lossley as he walks down to the ruined planet. He looks around for a safe way to the temple and listens for any other forms of life.
    ((Listen 26=18+8 Spot 15=6+9 http://invisiblecastle.com/rolldice....=Roll+the+dice)))
    Good, bad, I\'m the one with the gun.&&-Army of Darkness

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    theevilsmurf88's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars: Reconstruction

    spot 9+10=19
    listen 16+10=26


    The wraith that is Zax gets smacked on the back and he notices how observant the wookie actually is that most people if they had tried that would have hit air but he managed to hit him dead square. He also realized how far down he must have reached to hit him there as well and thinks just how uncomfortable that must have been for him. He moves slowly down the walkway keeping as sharp an eye and ear as possible.
    I see a blue smurf and I want him painted black

    Just when you thought it was safe to think, here comes mental piracy.

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Graybacca's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Old Bridge, NJ
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars: Reconstruction

    Bendak Jast

    As Bendak descends the ramp his rifle grasped in both hand and pointed in front of him, Bendak slowly swings his head left and right scanning his surrounding for any danger, he then stands still and Listen for any movement. once He's done doing that he say, once were done Searching the Jedi temple, we should see if we can find the site of the galactic museum i heard they once had a jedi exhibit


    Listen (1d20+5=17)
    Spot (1d20+5=7)
    Search (1d20+7=10)

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location

    Default Re: Star Wars: Reconstruction

    Korr
    Korr looks over at Bendak and gives an affirmative grunt.
    ((OOC: Starkiller))
    Good, bad, I\'m the one with the gun.&&-Army of Darkness

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location

    Default Re: Star Wars: Reconstruction

    You all manage to spot a safe way to the domed building. There appears to be no safe (aka non life-threatening) way around the building to the pyramid behind it. All is eerily silent, aside from the soft tread of the parties feet.

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Graybacca's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Old Bridge, NJ
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars: Reconstruction

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryth_the_Mighty
    ((OOC: Starkiller))
    (((OOC: Yep)))

    Bendak Jast


    Bendak starts walking toward the domed building still on guard for any sign of danger.

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location

    Default Re: Star Wars: Reconstruction

    Korr
    Korr walks to the domed building then looks around for a semi stable place to begin climbing towards teh pryamid. He stretches a bit to get ready to climb. Just like Kashyyyk
    Good, bad, I\'m the one with the gun.&&-Army of Darkness

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheThan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    GI Joe Headquarters
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars: Reconstruction

    [b] Tyra[/b ]
    Tyra hangs back a few paces from the others, forming something of a rear guard. Her blaster at the ready, her eyes trained on her surroundings.

    (((Ooc: spot roll. another spotcheck

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    theevilsmurf88's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars: Reconstruction

    Zax

    Spot check 6+10=16 looking for a door through the dome building rather than trying to go over it.
    I see a blue smurf and I want him painted black

    Just when you thought it was safe to think, here comes mental piracy.

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location

    Default Re: Star Wars: Reconstruction

    The domed building has a smooth surface, making it not able to be climbed. Zax, you spot a door that's semi-blocked by rubble, but passable.

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    theevilsmurf88's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars: Reconstruction

    Zax

    Everyone over this way I see a door.

    He moves towards the door taking point and tries to open it as quietly as possible.

    Move Silently 9(+16)=25
    I see a blue smurf and I want him painted black

    Just when you thought it was safe to think, here comes mental piracy.

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Graybacca's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Old Bridge, NJ
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars: Reconstruction

    Hearing Zax's call Bendak heads toward the door he points out.

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location

    Default Re: Star Wars: Reconstruction

    Korr
    Korr rumbles over to the door and begins to shift rocks away from it.
    Good, bad, I\'m the one with the gun.&&-Army of Darkness

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •