New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282944 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] Soul Society

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    [1st Division]
    Ryouichi pulls the popsicle out of his mouth quickly. "Hold on, now, Sayuri-chan. Care to sit down? Relax, maybe? It looks as if you had a rough night." He holds an arm out to the opposite side of his desk.
    Sayuri turns back and gives Ryouichi a questioning look. "I'm sorry, but I have work to do, Captain. I have to get going. Unless there's something you want to talk with me?"
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

2. - Top - End - #542
    Bugbear in the Playground

Kyasarin grins.
    My my Captain. You're sure happy today. Sigint here had some stuff he was concerned about. I thought I'd talk about it with you.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

3. - Top - End - #543
    Orc in the Playground

[1st Division]

Ryouichi sighs. "No, nevermind. Carry on." He pauses. "But, if you ever wish to speak, my office is always open." With that, he focuses on his popsicle again, and leafs through a few articles of paperwork on his desk.

[6th Division]

Kyou whacks at a training dummy in the 6th training grounds; she has worked up a sweat at this point, however she hardly notices it as she works with her right hand to give the dummy a solid beating.

After a few minutes, she pauses, stopping her workout, and looking down at her red, discolored hand with a frown. This thing has brought me nothing but trouble...

A low growl escapes her lips as she switches hands, hitting her false foe with an angry yell.

The doll is cleanly snapped in two, sending pieces flying everywhere.

"...dammit."
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

4. - Top - End - #544
    Orc in the Playground

[2nd Division Barracks]

At Yuuki's sudden appearance, Sigint wheels around almost defensively. When he notices that it is just the Captain, he relaxes a bit. "Captain! Well, should I mosy on out or would you like me to stay?"

5. - Top - End - #545
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hadrian_Emrys View Post
    Yuuta's face betrays a moment of confusion when assertive behavior is suggested. "As you wish, sir." With that brief response, Yuuta cups his hands over Takeshi's ears uninvited (how utterly scandalous), inhales deeply, and roars. "QUIET!"
    Tekashi chuckles softly through the massive roar, watching its effect the massive man had on the gathered men and women.
    My Current Works

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure you're GLaDoS now.

6. - Top - End - #546
    Halfling in the Playground

Yuuki smiled, opening his serious eyes. Well, I'm happy that my hunch was right. You wanted to ask something about the security, am I right, Sigint, but you thought you'd take it up with Kyasa-chan first. Well, go ahead and ask me yourself.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

7. - Top - End - #547

Kyasarin nods to Sigint with a smile encouraging him.
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #548
    Pixie in the Playground

Megane sits rather slouched, looking a little surly and uninterested in those around him. He glances up however as he sees the large man cover the Commander's ears, and similarly raises his hands to cover his own ears, sitting idly by as the people around him jerk and settle down. He lowers his own hands afterward, folding them across his chest again.

"Well, that's a little different..." he mutters. "Are we getting on to business then?"

9. - Top - End - #549
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    [1st Division]

Ryouichi sighs. "No, nevermind. Carry on." He pauses. "But, if you ever wish to speak, my office is always open." With that, he focuses on his popsicle again, and leafs through a few articles of paperwork on his desk.
    [/COLOR]
    "Nice to hear that. Have a pleasent day, Captain", Sayuri says, smiling faintly and giving a little bow again. Then she dances to her office, where, sure enough, daily paperwork is already waiting. Ha! This is all? You will be done in no time, little papery nuisances! You are no match to my mighty quil! She grasps the hilt of her Zanpakuto. "Define reality, Giver of Names!" A brief surge of power will cause those nearby shudder, as Sayuri begins wading through the documents with gusto.
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2010-06-22 at 01:38 PM.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

10. - Top - End - #550

The murmurs and laughter that usually accompany large groups of people is brought to an end, mostly replaced with wincing and muted groaning. It would appear that the gathered audience would rather not have a repeat performance, as the hall remains still. Yuuta removes his hands from Takeshi's ears. "I trust that that was sufficiently assertive? The floor is yours, sir."
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Toho has retroactive powers of awesome. He makes things that he hasn't done, and have already happened, better by his existence
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganurath View Post
    If anything, the term should be What Would Toho Do?
    Of course, in all situations the answer is Be A Badass.

11. - Top - End - #551
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Thank you all for comming. And thank you Vice Commander, we will discuss your assertiveness at a later time, over sake. Now! To business."

Takeshi slides out from between the massive man's hands, nodding to him softly as he strides closer to the members.

"I have called you hear today, to discuss the new improvements to the Kido Corp. As of tommorow, the entire Kido Corp. Grounds save for the underground labs and testing grounds. The temples that have existed since the time of all our forfathers. And the Dormitories will be torn down. I have tasked the 7th Divison of the Gotei 13 to come in and build it from the ground up according to the blue prints written by our last Commander, and improved on by myself.

I hope that all of you will be respectful to the 7th Division while they are here and aid them in all they require. I understand this is startling news, so I shall give it all to you. There will also be a revision in policy. As of tommorow, all Junior members will maintain their tasks, what ever they may be. Senior Members will all report to the 7th Division to lay down a list of kido I have written up as they deconstruct and rebuild. I have found several quarries for their use and am merely awaiting a reply from Captain Emet.

In addition, the sake plants will be protected by several barriers, and all workers there in are tasked in ramping production up to ten times your original projections. Researchers will be given work in the further improvement, be it in defenses or otherwise. That is all for now. Once our Grounds are complete, it will fall to the Golden Topiary to rework the mighty forests. I hope and trust all will accept the changes, and benifit from them greatly.
    Last edited by Innis Cabal; 2010-06-22 at 01:51 PM.
    My Current Works

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure you're GLaDoS now.

12. - Top - End - #552

If you don't mind Captain, I think I might go down to a nearby restaurant while you two are talking. I'm feeling quite famished.
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #553
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wolf View Post
    Yuuki smiled, opening his serious eyes. Well, I'm happy that my hunch was right. You wanted to ask something about the security, am I right, Sigint, but you thought you'd take it up with Kyasa-chan first. Well, go ahead and ask me yourself.
    Sigint nods towards Kyasarin in response to her smile. He then does something not many people would expect, he takes off his mask. Not the mask covering his face, but the one covering his eyes. It reveals a glimpse of his face, small bits of scars and burns showing. His red eyes seem to almost glow, and the bridge of his nose appears to have green lines going downward across it. He makes eye contact with Yuuki, revealing that he isn't afraid, but instead of appearing intimidating like most people would expect, it seems confident and sincere.

"Firstly, Captain, allow me to apologize if my actions offended you. Secondly, you are right about my inquiring about the security. Before I continue, allow me to say that this may sound crazy. You see, earlier this afternoon I was meditating with Taganjuu in his Inner World. We were talking about a variety of subjects, when the subject of the cold war we are in presently came up. When I mentioned that there didn't seem to be much going on, he gave me a cryptic phrase that I believe he used as a way to give me a message. To put it briefly, I believe he meant that I should be wary of any upcoming...incidents."

"So, here I am. I wanted to see if there was any way to improve the security throughout our realm. I want to be sure that nothing would catch us off-guard without being absolutely sure that I did everything I could to make sure it doesn't happen, sir."
    He said every word with sincerity.

14. - Top - End - #554
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    Emet receives the Kido Commander's butterfly and listens to it carefully before sending a reply.

Spoiler
    Show
    "This being will be happy to mobilise the 7th Division for that purpose. However, the current seki-seki quarry is nearly depleted. This being would ask for your patience until a new quarry can be located."

As he sends the butterfly back...

"3rd Seat Hideyaki? This being welcomes you to come in."
    Captains Office

"I would like to apologise for the report earlier, sir. It did in fact turn out to be a complete waste of time and paper."

Saluting the Captain, Hideyaki stood to attention. "There seems to be a fault with the paperwork delivery device in my office. It-" There was a ping in the distance. "...I...think that may have been the catch on the chute failing, sir." There was a almighty racket and rustling noises. "And that... Was... I believe that was possibly the combined paperwork backlog of the Sereitei disgorging itself into my office. I don't know how many divisions' worth the office now contains."

Remebering his promise to Emet earlier, he quickly ended. "In summary, the chute's broken again, and it may have solved every single inefficent person in the entire Sereitei's problems."
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #555

Sigint nods towards Kyasarin in response to her smile. He then does something not many people would expect, he takes off his mask. Not the mask covering his face, but the one covering his eyes. It reveals a glimpse of his face, small bits of scars and burns showing. His red eyes seem to almost glow, and the bridge of his nose appears to have green lines going downward across it. He makes eye contact with Yuuki, revealing that he isn't afraid, but instead of appearing intimidating like most people would expect, it seems confident and sincere.

"Firstly, Captain, allow me to apologize if my actions offended you. Secondly, you are right about my inquiring about the security. Before I continue, allow me to say that this may sound crazy. You see, earlier this afternoon I was meditating with Taganjuu in his Inner World. We were talking about a variety of subjects, when the subject of the cold war we are in presently came up. When I mentioned that there didn't seem to be much going on, he gave me a cryptic phrase that I believe he used as a way to give me a message. To put it briefly, I believe he meant that I should be wary of any upcoming...incidents."

"So, here I am. I wanted to see if there was any way to improve the security throughout our realm. I want to be sure that nothing would catch us off-guard without being absolutely sure that I did everything I could to make sure it doesn't happen, sir."
    He said every word with sincerity.
    Yuuki smiled grimly, his eyes humourless. I see. Well, it's good you raised that concern now rather than later. The stalemate between us and Hueco Mundo has gone on for a rather long time, and whoever's in charge there seems not to be the type to make bold moves. There have been a few shinigami disappearances, although I'm not sure if they're related to this or not. Our security is pretty tight as it is these days. In the upcoming months, you'll play a big role, Sigint. It'll be your spies who'll supply the data warning whether or not Hueco Mundo is planning to attack. But right now, there's nothing abnormal going on that causes too much of a concern. You can be sure that I'll bring this up when I get the chance, perhaps at the next captain's meeting. Thank you for telling me this. He spoke rather seriously, and perhaps Sigint might pick out that this wasn't something Yuuki had told many people of...yet.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

16. - Top - End - #556

Kyasarin slips out of the office and heads to one of her favorite sushi joints in Soul Society. The waiter there instantly recognizes her as she is a regular customer, and leads her to her usual table.
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #557
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wolf View Post
    Yuuki smiled grimly, his eyes humourless. I see. Well, it's good you raised that concern now rather than later. The stalemate between us and Hueco Mundo has gone on for a rather long time, and whoever's in charge there seems not to be the type to make bold moves. There have been a few shinigami disappearances, although I'm not sure if they're related to this or not. Our security is pretty tight as it is these days. In the upcoming months, you'll play a big role, Sigint. It'll be your spies who'll supply the data warning whether or not Hueco Mundo is planning to attack. But right now, there's nothing abnormal going on that causes too much of a concern. You can be sure that I'll bring this up when I get the chance, perhaps at the next captain's meeting. Thank you for telling me this. He spoke rather seriously, and perhaps Sigint might pick out that this wasn't something Yuuki had told many people of...yet.
    "You're welcome, sir. I will make sure that Unit 3 will keep Soul Society safe from harm." Sigint then breaks eye contact, and looks off to the side, before reengaging eye contact. "However, I can't help but wonder if the deployment of my men would be too late to stop whatever is coming." He looks down for a bit and sighs, before looking back up, his eyes somewhat softer and lighter. "It's amazing what paranoia can do to a person, eh? Anyways, I was thinking about maybe talking to the 8th and 9th, see what I can do. That is, if I'm not needed here. Unfortunately, that plan runs the risk of me being accused of being just a crazy old man, but as long as I downplay the part about getting this from Taganjuu, I probably would only sound paranoid rather than completely nuts." He winks at Yuuki in jest, before laughing for a moment.

18. - Top - End - #558

Yuuki grinned. Don't worry. Masaru-san's always been the serious one, so I doubt talking to him will hurt too much. Who knows?
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

19. - Top - End - #559

Kyasarin orders a very rare and untraditional glass of wine while waiting for her food.
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #560
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CMOTDibbler View Post
    Myojin slides back, but maintains his balance. He takes a sideways stance, blade outward at shoulder height, point facing Katisugo.
    Looks like its time to take to the next level Myojin.
    Katisugo enters into a flashstep charging Myojin at full speed.
    "All humans are weak creatures. It is how those weak creatures fight and grow, that they eventually become strong. If you are weak, don't despair. Fight! --Saitama"

21. - Top - End - #561
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    "A little, yeah. But it's understandable."
    "Bleh. Oh well." Taiki pushes himself into an upright position, then looks down at his formal robes. "Damn it." He gets up and goes into the closet to change.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

22. - Top - End - #562
    Ogre in the Playground

Natsuko chuckles, as she sits up on the edge of the bed.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

23. - Top - End - #563
    Pixie in the Playground

Megane arches a brow as he listens to the Commander's announcement, his noise of question seemingly echoed by the rest of the room in various levels of surprise and volume. He does however cast a brief glance around at the rest of the members, glowering slightly before returning his attention to the front, waiting for a moment of quiet to pipe up.

"That's pretty radical, Commander! What's the new place going to be like? How long is it going to take?"

24. - Top - End - #564
    Titan in the Playground

Natsuko chuckles, as she sits up on the edge of the bed.
    Taiki comes out in his normal Captain's attire. "I forget, do you have to work today?"

25. - Top - End - #565
    Ogre in the Playground

Natsuko looks at him. "Well, there aren't many tasks that need me there, and I am deliberately cutting down the number of days I'm going..."

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

26. - Top - End - #566
    Titan in the Playground

Natsuko looks at him. "Well, there aren't many tasks that need me there, and I am deliberately cutting down the number of days I'm going..."
    Taiki looks back puzzled. "Wasn't there a zone review today?"

27. - Top - End - #567
    Ogre in the Playground

Natsuko looks at him. "...yes. I forgot about that."

She sighs, and stands up. "Then I will need help getting dressed."

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

28. - Top - End - #568
    Titan in the Playground

Taiki moves to the bed and helps Natsuko to her feet. "Always." Once she is up, he moves to the closet and helps her put on her work attire.

29. - Top - End - #569
    Ogre in the Playground

Natsuko smiles at him. "Thanks. How did I forget that..."

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

30. - Top - End - #570
    Titan in the Playground

"Don't dwell on it. Let's just get you to that meeting, then we'll worry about everything else."