New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #961
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] Soul Society

Quote Originally Posted by MageSparrowhawk View Post
    "This is training, not battle. We're not going to try and kill him..." Koujin stops, glancing up again. "Did I just say that out loud?"
    Allan's expression, despite being completely neutral, brings to mind the term "shooting daggers from his eyes."

"Yes."
    Last edited by Dorizzit; 2010-07-11 at 10:10 PM.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

2. - Top - End - #962
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    "...I figured it might be a little much." Mentally, he sighed. Once again, the answer to that particular question eluded him. "That was all, Kiku-taichou, at least from the 9th, and at least as much as I can think of. Thank you very much for helping this old dog out with his paranoia. However, if you wished to continue making conversation, I'd be glad to be of service."
    "Sigint-kun," Kiku clicks her tongue in dismay, "you needn't be so formal, especially if you're asking for simple conversation. It's just Kiku, 'kay?" She turns around and grins at him, then hops off of the rock she's currently standing on. "Wanna go somewhere to eat? I just realized I haven't eaten breakfast yet!" she laughs and holds out her arm for him to take, still grinning.

3. - Top - End - #963
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kurama View Post
    That is impressive.
    If she can get the proper permissions from 13th, Misaki may even become a field medic in the Mortal World.

Katisugo smiles before picking up his bag of herbs and tea ingredients.
    Well, I must be off now Kyasarin-san. I've got some tea to make, experiments to run, research to be done. The usual.

With that Katisugo waves and then heads off towards 12th.

((deadtime))
    "All humans are weak creatures. It is how those weak creatures fight and grow, that they eventually become strong. If you are weak, don't despair. Fight! --Saitama"

4. - Top - End - #964
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Krazddndfreek View Post
    "Sigint-kun," Kiku clicks her tongue in dismay, "you needn't be so formal, especially if you're asking for simple conversation. It's just Kiku, 'kay?" She turns around and grins at him, then hops off of the rock she's currently standing on. "Wanna go somewhere to eat? I just realized I haven't eaten breakfast yet!" she laughs and holds out her arm for him to take, still grinning.
    "Well, I'm sure that would be alright. It has been a while since I last ate, and it wouldn't do to bother anyone when they are doing paperwork now would it?" He takes her arm, it now resting in the crook of his. They look like quite the interesting couple, those two. A giant, looming shadow of a man next to a captain of the Gotei 13 with lilac hair and a fox's grin, walking together as though they were some kind of lovers. Yep, this was going to be an interesting morning, and an even more interesting time explaining this to whoever gets the wrong idea upon seeing this. "Alright, Kiku. Where to?"

(OOC: So, anything in particular you want to do with these two? I can see some very interesting conversations between the two, given their positions and specialties. )
    Last edited by InyutheBeatIs; 2010-07-12 at 12:36 AM.

5. - Top - End - #965
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dorizzit View Post
    Allan's expression, despite being completely neutral, brings to mind the term "shooting daggers from his eyes."

"Yes."
    "Oh...sorry." Koujin apologetically looked down at the lists again.

...there's a captain present... Really? Nah, the chick in the white Haori is just making a fashion statement. You sure are oblivious sometimes...It doesn't matter though, just ignore her. You don't even have a captain, remember? She's still your superior though. You should be friendly if anything.

Koujin looks up and smiles through thin layer of embarrassment; nodding slightly toward Natsuko before averting his gaze again.

6. - Top - End - #966
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hadrian_Emrys View Post
    Yuuta shifts in his seat to lean forward. "Kyōmon, of course, is barrier spell of choice for this event. While I do not have the plans handy, the Commander's decision to go through with this was made some time ago, but we've only finished emptying out the condemned buildings this week. As it stands, the current plan is to clear out the outer sections in grids, cleaning up with Haien before moving on to the next set of buildings. The idea is that there should be little problem preventing major collapses so long as the buildings are dismantled piecemeal from the top down."
    Sayuri watches Yuuta closely as he explains the plans to her. She has a feeling the large man is not being entirely sincere to her. "Haien?" Her frown deepens. "You are just going to incinerate all these buildings? Pardon me, but that doesn't sound right."

"Many of these buildings are over a thousand years old. As such, they have immense cultural and archeological value. Surely it'd be more proper to dismantle them piece by piece, so that the old murals and statues can be salvaged and transported to safety?"

Sayuri crosses her arms on her chest, her icy blue eyes giving Yuuta a piercing look. "These buildings hold history from the very start of the Kido Corps. There are many secrets and dicoveries to be made within the old buildings. Destroying them in such an... indiscriminate manner might cause valuable items to be destroyed", she says, a hint of annoyance entering her voice. It's the kind of annoyance that usually makes people think they'd rather be as far from Sayuri as possible. "You said Commander made these plans, correct? I'd very much like to know his reasoning behind this decision. May I meet him?"
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

7. - Top - End - #967

Kyasarin nods and begins to head back to the second division's area.

Yep, this was going to be an interesting morning, and an even more interesting time explaining this to whoever gets the wrong idea upon seeing this.
    Oh don't worry, I'm sure Kyasarin will find out. I mean, she is the Commander of the Security Unit in the Onmitsukidō. Her cameras and spies catch everything.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

8. - Top - End - #968
    Ogre in the Playground

Koujin might notice said Captain is heavily pregnant, as one of Hachirou gets her a chair. Natsuko smiles, and nods in gratitude, before sitting down, right next to the three. "Thank you, Hachirou."
    Last edited by horngeek; 2010-07-12 at 03:11 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

9. - Top - End - #969

Allan grunts at Koujin, then salutes to Natsuko.

"Captain."
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

10. - Top - End - #970
    Ogre in the Playground

Natsuko glances at Allan. "Morning."

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

11. - Top - End - #971

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Sayuri watches Yuuta closely as he explains the plans to her. She has a feeling the large man is not being entirely sincere to her. "Haien?" Her frown deepens. "You are just going to incinerate all these buildings? Pardon me, but that doesn't sound right."

"Many of these buildings are over a thousand years old. As such, they have immense cultural and archeological value. Surely it'd be more proper to dismantle them piece by piece, so that the old murals and statues can be salvaged and transported to safety?"

Sayuri crosses her arms on her chest, her icy blue eyes giving Yuuta a piercing look. "These buildings hold history from the very start of the Kido Corps. There are many secrets and dicoveries to be made within the old buildings. Destroying them in such an... indiscriminate manner might cause valuable items to be destroyed", she says, a hint of annoyance entering her voice. It's the kind of annoyance that usually makes people think they'd rather be as far from Sayuri as possible. "You said Commander made these plans, correct? I'd very much like to know his reasoning behind this decision. May I meet him?"
    Nao uses Shunpo to appear some distance away from the two, his reiatsu cloaked by his power. Nao has taken it upon himself to learn about the young Commander during his little free time, in order to better know his possible prey.
    Last edited by riccaru; 2010-07-12 at 11:49 PM.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

12. - Top - End - #972
    Ogre in the Playground

Natsuko looks at Koujin. "So, you're the guy Hachirou told me about?"

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

13. - Top - End - #973

Yuuta's expression turns thoughtful. "Perhaps some clarity of intent is in order. I apologize if my generalizations have left you with a poor idea of what is soon to occur." He shifts in his improvised seat and roughly gestures in the direction of the oldest section of the corps compound. "As you are well aware, the only structures we have of any real cultural significance are the old temples and the research vaults below them. Rest assured that those are to remain completely intact."

Yuuta turns back to the Vice-Captain. "The primary goal for this project is to tear down the labyrinthine mess of office buildings that have sprouted up over time, and replace them with a preplanned layout that does not impede the productivity of our people." With a respectful nod, he concludes. "While I cannot speak for the Commander, or his intent, I can point you in his direction. I just left his side in the courtyard near the central hall. Is there anything else I can do for you before I resume my duties, Vice-Captain?"
    Last edited by Hadrian_Emrys; 2010-07-13 at 12:24 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Toho has retroactive powers of awesome. He makes things that he hasn't done, and have already happened, better by his existence
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganurath View Post
    If anything, the term should be What Would Toho Do?
    Of course, in all situations the answer is Be A Badass.

14. - Top - End - #974
    Ettin in the Playground

Shizuka

"-I was headed towards her room when your message arrived."
    Shizuka freezes as the words echo in her head.

"-I was headed towards her room when your message arrived."
    "-I was headed towards her room
    "her room"
    "Why are you taking me to my room?" Shizuka squeaks out, looking momentarily aghast and terrified at the same time as she stares at Yuuta. The news about the Kido Corps. being demolished was missed...for the moment. She wasn't exactly in the know on such big and important decisions after all.

It'd probably hit home once she had safely retreated from the situation, even as she freezes and looks at Sayuri with an apologetic and mortified expression.

"Umm..S-S-S-Sayuri-sempai? Takeshi-sama w-w-wanted me to tell you something." the poor thing stammers out, but figures this is better then the alternative, making Takeshi angry, "S-S-S-S-S-Screw you, S-S-Sayuri-chan!"

She speaks very softly in the hopes the Vice Captain doesn't hear her.
    Last edited by Callos_DeTerran; 2010-07-13 at 01:35 AM.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

15. - Top - End - #975

The ever stoic Yuuta turns to respond to Shizuka, but freezes when she delivers the message. His expression momentarily falters as the lower half of his face suffers what appears to be an involuntary muscle spasm.
    Spoiler
    Show

Toho has retroactive powers of awesome. He makes things that he hasn't done, and have already happened, better by his existence

16. - Top - End - #976

Hideyaki manages to clamber out from the heap of paper and begins to sign it when he notices something. "It's blank. All of it is blank. This looks like spare paper..." A few seconds rummaging later, "... Definitely spare paper." Vaulting up to the top of the white woodfibre monstrosity, he examines the hole in the roof for a few moments before jumping down and reporting to Emet. "There seems to have been a blockage in the chute, with paper building up over time till eventual failure. The situation is not overtly serious, sir, perhaps requiring only a new section of chute and removal of paper, neither of which would be an efficient use of senior officer's time. I recommend that we deal with more pressing matters while other members deal with this... If there are any more pressing matters, of course."
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #977
    Ogre in the Playground

"There is. The Division's current seki-seki quarry is nearly depleted, and some prospecting is required. 3rd Seat Hideyaki, could you organise some unseated to clear this paper and gather up some seated for the search? This being has to set up some auto-reply butterflies to inform others that I will be pre-occupied."

The Captain stands up, leaving the paperwork he had managed to salvage stacked tidily to the side of his 3rd Seat's door before heading to his office to make necessary preparations.

18. - Top - End - #978

The 3rd seat salutes smartly. "It will be done immediately, sir." And he is gone in a blur of shunpo. Although not strictly necessary, it shaved seconds, and second-shaving was what Hideyaki was all about. Soon, he had gathered about 6 unseated together and taken them back to his office, whereupon he set them to work gathering paper and fixing the chute. He blurs away, then blurs his head back around the corridor. "Oh, and no Kido. I want an office after this is done."

Five minutes later, he and the 5th, 7th and 10th Seats were preparing for the search. Should Emet finish before them, he will find them in the courtyard, finalising their preparations.
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #979
    Ettin in the Playground

[Kido Corps]

Sayuri sighs, and bows respectfully to Yuuta. "I see. Thank you for easing my concerns. You seem like a capable man - I trust you will lead this operation in proper and professional way." She straightens up, and gives Yuuta an aplogetic smile. "I'll discuss things further with Kitano-san himself. But, could you answer one question more? If Kitano-san initiated this plan, why isn't here to supervise - "

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post

"Umm..S-S-S-Sayuri-sempai? Takeshi-sama w-w-wanted me to tell you something." the poor thing stammers out, but figures this is better then the alternative, making Takeshi angry, "S-S-S-S-S-Screw you, S-S-Sayuri-chan!"

She speaks very softly in the hopes the Vice Captain doesn't hear her.
    Sayuri's smile freezes, and she turns to glare at the young girl. World of spirits sure is a funny place - despite being physically shorter than either of the other people present, Sayuri somehow manages to loom above both of them like a furious dragon. "I... see", she says tersely. It's a small miracle her gaze doesn't burn a hole through poor Shizuka. "How very mature of him."

Then, her expressions eases up considerably. "Don't worry, dear. I don't hold his... words against you", she says, smiling at the younger woman. "Run along now." She then turns back to horrified Yuuta.

"Thank you again for your time, Vice Commander", she says tensely. While her words are polite, their tone makes Yuuta feel as if he's being scolded by his big sister. "I think were done here. It was a pleasure to meet you. Point me where Kitano-san resides, please." It's an order.

20. - Top - End - #980

The Vice Commander continues to stare, disbelievingly, at Shizuka as he responds to the Vice Captain in a distracted monotone. "You're... -welcome. He should be awaiting my final report in the Commander's office."
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #981
    Ettin in the Playground

Shizuka

Shizuka stares at the glaring Sayuri, transfixed to the spot like a mouse in front of a cobra as the color slowly drains out of her face. She looks as pale as a sheet instead of as red as a tomato at that point, so still it's difficult to even tell that she was breathing unless someone was paying very very close attention.

O-Oh Kami, w-w-what've I done...?

Not that it was so simple for her to leave at Sayuri's request either, the terrified thing continues to stand there, motionless as a statue. She seemed likely to remain that way until Sayuri has returned to her business when a little noise would escape her throat.

"V-V-Vice chief, c-c-could you help me please? I-I don't think my legs work right now."
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

22. - Top - End - #982

Covering his face with his hands for a moment, Yuuta's posture relaxes somewhat before he takes Shizuka into his arms once more. "I am under orders to see you to your room to rest in any case."
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #983
    Ettin in the Playground

[Kido Corps]

Sayuri leaves Yuuta and Shizuka on their own, walking towards Takeshi's office with firm steps. Well, firm mainly because she still remember several navigational kido that are great for not getting lost in the poorly planned corridors.

Soon enough, she knock on the office door. World seems to be holding its breath, as if something horrible is about to happen. Of course, it's not given Takeshi notices anything of this through his drunken stupor.

24. - Top - End - #984

[Kido Corps.]

Nao follows nearly silently behind Sayuri, staying a reasonably safe distance behind her until she knocks on the door. He manages to only get lost a few times on the way, not knowing those navigational Kido. Now, to find a way to listen to them...
    Last edited by riccaru; 2010-07-14 at 12:19 PM.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

25. - Top - End - #985
    Firbolg in the Playground

Takeshi had made his way to his desk once Yuuta had left with a slight bit of difficultly, his head starting to throb as the previous bouts of drinking slowly caught up with himself, the constant whining from his zanpakuto making it even worse. He weakly trudged into his private room, taking his blade up once more with a grimace, before trudging about the room for several minutes in search for something to ease his head ache, and remove the stench of alcohol from his breath.

Eventually, he manages to drag himself back to his office, the splitting in his head dulled by a liberal use of his pipe, a tooth brush hanging in his mouth to replace the typical object. His ears perk at the knock, his half lidded eyes narrowing slightly. Who could have needed him at this hour, and whatever it was, did he really want to deal with it?

“Come in.”

His leans against his desk, holding his head as he watches the door, grimacing weakly as a searing bolt of pain passes behind his eyes.
    My Current Works

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure you're GLaDoS now.

26. - Top - End - #986
    Ettin in the Playground

Sayuri opens the door and slips in. She's almost stopped dead on her tracks by the lingering stench of alcohol. Pouting, she steps closer to Takeshi's desk. "Good afternoon, Kitano-san", she says with a voice so cold, it's a miracle the room doesn't cover with frost that very second. "I trust you remember me. I'm here to talk about this renovation project of yours."

27. - Top - End - #987

Takeshi slowly tries to bring any remaining energy left in his small frame as Sayuri slips through the door.

“Sayuri-chan! What a pleasant surprise. The renovations? Well…I don’t know how you heard about such things, but if you’ve a concern then be my guest and take a seat! It’s so very nice to see you here in the Kido Corps. once again! Though I wasn’t really born at the time before you left us for the Gotei.”

Takeshi leans back into his seat, quickly removing the toothbrush from his mouth.

“What exactly did you want to discuss?”
    My Current Works

28. - Top - End - #988

"Well, I'm sure that would be alright. It has been a while since I last ate, and it wouldn't do to bother anyone when they are doing paperwork now would it?" He takes her arm, it now resting in the crook of his. They look like quite the interesting couple, those two. A giant, looming shadow of a man next to a captain of the Gotei 13 with lilac hair and a fox's grin, walking together as though they were some kind of lovers. Yep, this was going to be an interesting morning, and an even more interesting time explaining this to whoever gets the wrong idea upon seeing this. "Alright, Kiku. Where to?"

(OOC: So, anything in particular you want to do with these two? I can see some very interesting conversations between the two, given their positions and specialties. )
    An interesting couple indeed. Not only that, it was already noon and they were both planning on having breakfast. ...well, at least Kiku was. She should have been at work by now, but she'd get to that later. Food first. She replied to him, "Let's go to the Rukon, kay?" Then she proceeded to run forward, dragging him along for the ride.

Despite likely receiving odd looks from the populace, Kiku charged into the Rukon, Sigint attached to her arm like a party balloon. She quickly decided on a restaurant, or maybe she'd decided beforehand, because she only stops running after ending up in front of a big restaurant. Then she resumed her position, squeezing Sigint's arm, grinning, as they walked through the doorway.

"C-captain? Can I help you? Is it just a table for two, or..."

Kiku waves her hand, "No, no, there's no one else. 'side's, I don't usually bring people for breakfast, do I?"

...it's not even breakfast time. "R-right, right. Let me get you seated then. Do you know what you want, or do you want some time to look over the menu Captain?"

"Just regular ol' breakfast. Rice, soup, nori, and eggrolls. Ooh, and some fish."

...she wasn't kidding about having breakfast, was she? The waitress asks, "Okay... And you mister?" How can he even come into a restaurant with that mask on?

(OOC: Ehh, nothing in particular. Just having a little fun )

29. - Top - End - #989
    Ettin in the Playground

Takeshi slowly tries to bring any remaining energy left in his small frame as Sayuri slips through the door.

“Sayuri-chan! What a pleasant surprise. The renovations? Well…I don’t know how you heard about such things, but if you’ve a concern then be my guest and take a seat! It’s so very nice to see you here in the Kido Corps. once again! Though I wasn’t really born at the time before you left us for the Gotei.”

Takeshi leans back into his seat, quickly removing the toothbrush from his mouth.

“What exactly did you want to discuss?”
    "I'd rather stand, thank you very much", Sayuri says chillingly, her pale blue eyes drilling holes in Takeshi's aching head. "I'm here to ask your reasoning behind this... project of yours. Surely you know what I'm talking about - you told me yourself. This morning. I wonder how you might have forgotten such a thing." She sniffs the air accusingly.

"Your Vice Commander seems to have things under control, fortunately. He seems like a professional man. I'm not sure I can say the same about you. You mentioned hiring... paupers to help with the construction project. Mind telling me why you deem such a sensible course of action?"

30. - Top - End - #990

Takeshi leans back in his seat, yawning softly as he scratches his chin.

“The reason for the renovations are very simple Sayuri-chan. The Kido Corp. is in every sense of the word a hot mess. It is impeding progress and further growth, causing dangerous conditions and frankly most of it is an eyesore. In the spirit of changing times and changing hands in the Corp. it was tasked to me on the death bed of your Kido Commander and mine, Chen Shengdi that I act in the manner most fitting the times I took control in. I am doing such.”

His eyes narrow slightly, a faint smile flitting at the edges of his mouth.

“Yuuta-kun is an exceptional man. He is the very epitome of a professional. It’s why I picked him to be my Vice Commander. There is little he wouldn’t do for the Corp. if asked. I tasked him with the logistics while I worked on the blue prints and some of the more esoteric things that will be added to the Corp. make up upon the completion of our renovation. Though I am not sure one can judge professionalism when one does spiteful and malicious things towards others based purely on perceived slights. Not that you would know about that Sayuri-chan. Might I also add that when one insults a higher ranking officer in his or her own office, the credibility of their professionalism goes down. I would also wager a guess that looking down one’s nose at other’s self destructive habits, while does nothing to their credibility, does make them look quite arrogant. Now of course Sayuri-chan, you’d not be doing any of those things. So we don’t have to worry but if you were, you’d be looking like a hypocrite right about now. And I would ask that you not call the people of the Rukongai paupers within my office. My Corp. Or my ear shot ever again, Sayuri-chan.”

Takeshi stands slowly, wobbling slightly before taking a step towards the woman making his office feel twenty degree’s cooler.

“They are souls, they have rights, and it is the Noble’s that keep them poor. Why do I deem it a sensible action? The Kido Corp. under Chen Shengdi was one of isolation and mistrust of others around her. That’s why her Vice Captain died and in the end, why she died as well. My Kido Corp. will not be like that. It will be one of understanding and open doors. To everyone. To the Rukon and even to the Gotei 13 even though even now I am starting to understand why Chen-sama so highly desired being as removed from your people as possible. But I am getting off topic. The Rukon is a place of extremes, the closer one is to us, the better off they are. The further away, the worse they are. This is no new information for you, it’s been as such for as long as you’ve been alive and longer. Crime, poverty, fear and distrust…that is what the Nobles are breeding out there, that is what the Gotei 13 supports, and until me the Kido Corp. as well but that will no longer be the case. Even now I have sent some of my people into the Rukon to buy everything they can get their hands on, to put money in the hands of the people. Of course, this is going to cause an influx of massive crime, which the 10th is meant to handle. They will have a very nice lead that the police force in the districts my men and women went to will have an increase in criminals. The 10th will take care of them as is their job, and one more gang will be removed from power. We will teach them how to build, we will teach them how to defend themselves, how to stand up against the gangs and other dangerous elements in the Rukon. We will help them become a better place under their own power, instead of giving them the power and seeing what they do.”
    My Current Works