New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,486 of 1486
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] Soul Society

"Come now, I'm sure we could improvise something really quick. We're all proficient with blades here."
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Orc in the Playground

Sigint stares blankly at Soushi. "...You're implying that we throw our blades at an improvised dart board, aren't you?"
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Orc in the Playground

"THAT would be silly. Not all of us have Zanpakutou small enough for that. And besides, if I did that, mine wouldn't talk to me for a week. No, I'm suggesting we carve a number of small darts. Surely the owner must have some firewood in the back?"

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Orc in the Playground

"Ah. That would definitely end in a more harmonious outcome for all parties involved."
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    [Bar]

Sayuri steps beside Sigint. "Ah, I take it talking more about work affairs would not be prudent? Very well, I concur." She then gives a puzzled glance to Kyasarin. "Though I must wonder if you get enoug rest if your schedule is that strict, Shihan-san. Is it well and good for you to be here now? Is it perhaps your day off?" Sayuri sounds annoyingly like a worried mother or big sister saying this aloud. It would almost seem natural is she continued with and you're so thin, too - are you sure you're eating enough?
    Hey, if I wasn't spending my day off with you all I'd just be worrying about Yuuki-Taichou doing something stupid. Sleep? Hmmmm... My sleeping schedule is kindof a mystery, even to me.

Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    Sigint nods and promptly does so.

Afterwards, he looks at Kyasarin. "Kyasarin-sama? Would you like me to pull up a seat for you, also?"

He then looks at Soushi, rather sympatheticaly. He then beckons him over.
    Would you Sigint? You are such the gentleman.
    She smiles.

Hearing about the idea of darts, she flicks both of the sai that make up her zanpaktou at the wall faster than the eye can see. They both end up stuck perfectly in the wall.
    I win.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Orc in the Playground

Sigint smiles. "I do what I can, Kyasarin-sama." He pulls up a seat for her, and his head darts in the direction of the sai that are now in the wall. He simply sighs internally, and shakes his head the same way. Poor woman. What? Is Kyasarin-sama in distress? I wasn't talking about her, Sigint-sama. I was referring to her Zanpakuto. Sigint smiles at this.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #1477

[Bar]

Damara has remained more or less silent since people stopped directly addressing him. He has remained sitting, occasionally taking sips of his sake and watching the others talk, showing his usual lack of emotion. When Kyasarin launches her Zanpakutos into the wall, however, he stands up after a few seconds. He silently draws his Zanpakuto, grabs the hilt between two fingers so that he is supporting the blade with its Tsuba, and hurls it forward. The blade flies perfectly straight, digging into the wall directly between the two sais of Kyasarin's Zanpakuto. Damara then sits back down. Actions speak louder than words, it would seem.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

8. - Top - End - #1478
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wolf View Post
    Feiyan skids to an abrupt stop, letting go of both of the other 3rd seats as she does so. She has her fun. So...we're looking for Kenichi-kun...KENIIIICHIII! She called out loudly. Take notes, children: Feiyan always does that.
    Daisuke manages to plant his hands on the ground as he goes tumbling, spring boarding off of them to land more or less on his feet. He uses his tails for balance, and manages to stay upright, though still a bit wobbly.

"That was fun, Feiyan-neechan! Let's go again! But wait, where's Kenichi-san? Feiyan-neechan, are you sure that this is the 9th division?" Daisuke looked around curiously.

9. - Top - End - #1479

Kyasarin pulls her sai out of the wall and they disappear somewhere in her shukasho.

You're so cruel.
    Oh stop complaining. I'm sorry I can't materialize you so you can have a break too. I'll get you a new vase of roses after we leave, alright?
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

10. - Top - End - #1480
    Orc in the Playground

"My, my... something tells me the owner won't be too happy about this... come to think of it, we should have probably asked if he didn't have a dartboard in the first place."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #1481
    Dwarf in the Playground

Magatsu chuckled at the impromptu dart match, but refrained from drawing Eternal Vortex. "I'd join you, but I'm not that good at range without my Shikai and I'd rather not demolish the bar. I rather like it. Though I suppose that would also mean I won... hmm." Apparently to give himself more time to consider, Magatsu waved over the bartender. "Next round they order is on me. And get some music going."
    Last edited by Wahrheit; 2010-09-16 at 11:59 PM.
    If you're in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rallicus
    I picture some NPC kid running up to the wearer, going "Sir... why are you wearing a chopped off hand?", at which point the wearer launches the kid's hat 15 feet away and snarls, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? THIS IS TRUE POWER!"

12. - Top - End - #1482
    Barbarian in the Playground

The dishevelled rag that was once Noburo Hideyaki picks himself up from the furrow that he left in the ground. Slowly wiping the mud from his eyes, he almost jumps out of his skin when Feiyan dials her lungs up to 11 right next to his ear... And falls back down again. "I'm not entirely sure on this, but I think he heard you." He pauses, then adds "Also, I think I'm 50% deaf in my left ear now."
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #1483
    Halfling in the Playground

Feiyan turned to him and grinned evilly. It's to be expected! I mean, you've heard of my rep, no?
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

14. - Top - End - #1484
    Barbarian in the Playground

"But that doesn't mean you can-" Hideyaki sees that resistance is useless and just prepares himself for the next trip. "...Nevermind. Where is Kenichi anyway?"
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #1485
    Halfling in the Playground

Feiyan shrugged. Dunno. All in favour of commencing a manhunt? She put her fingers into the evil finger pyramid of contemplation, waiting for Kenichi to show himself.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

16. - Top - End - #1486
    Ettin in the Playground

[A bar]

Sayuri blinks, then shakes her head at the antics of her colleagues. Not long after, an exasperated bouncer appears to demand an explanation for what's going on. "I'm apologize for my friends' manners. Please, send the bill for the damaged wall to 1st division, to Yamamoto Sayuri - I'll take care of it, Mister", Sayuri tells to him and bows. "If we're causing too much of a disturbance, we can of course leave to some other place..."
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."