New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Bitp:R] Hueco Mundo

Immediately Edward began to follow by her side as she moved. "Please reconsider. What can I do to make it worth your while?" His voice held some desperation. If she wanted him to sweat, beg and plead he'd gladly do so.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-06-20 at 07:17 PM.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Titan in the Playground

[Genoveva's Palace]

Those capable of such a thing will feel Arcelia approaching the palace at a leisurely speed, giving ample time to prepare for her arrival as opposed to showing up almost instantly, as she would be capable of doing. There is then a slight pause in the advancement of her aura before she slips through the hole Sereg left in the wall, looking it over with some amusement. Once inside, she waits to be noticed, not advancing further into the palace until some time has lapsed, or attention has been given to her.

3. - Top - End - #273
    Orc in the Playground

Talon [Somewhere]

"Go die in a hole somewhere. Otherwise, not interested." Talon continues!
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

4. - Top - End - #274
    Ogre in the Playground

Edward folded like a deck of cards. He knelt down and gave her his best puppy dog eyes while clasping his hands as if in prayer. "Please Talon, I'm begging you. Just do me this favor. What if I helped you get back at Aléjandro?"
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-06-20 at 07:36 PM.

5. - Top - End - #275
    Ettin in the Playground

Arcelia wouldn't have to wait long at all for someone to notice her, for the room wasn't truly empty to begin with. Genoveva hasn't moved from her chambers since Sereg and Edward had left and looks as if she had spent that time gathering up the pieces of her broken wall into one big pile. The Primera herself was sitting on the floor beside them, sticking together pieces until she found some that fit together. Then she'd take some of the slip in the tray beside her and smeared it along the broken edges before gingerly setting them aside.

The scene is almost laughable with the way Genoveva sorts through the pieces of her wall, finds the right ones, then carefully sticks them together with the tip of her tongue stuck between her sharpened teeth. Finally, after Arcelia had been standing there for several minutes, Genoveva seems to notice the presence of someone else in her private domain and looks up. Squinting at the Tereca, Genoveva climbs up to her feet and dusts off her bottom before approaching Arcelia with one hand resting easy on the pommel of her zanpakuto.

"Arcelia? Whatcha doin' in these parts?"
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

6. - Top - End - #276
    Titan in the Playground

[Genoveva's Palace]

"Last time we spoke you seemed upset that so much time had passed between our last meeting. I thought I would spare you the pain of missing my presence."
    By the words alone, one would be certain that Arcelia was teasing her- but she looks entirely sincere. It's difficult to tell whether she has an amazing poker face, or really means what she's saying.
    "Remodeling, are we?"
    And now amusement does drop into her voice, which just makes her previous words even more confusing.

7. - Top - End - #277
    Ogre in the Playground

For a moment, Edward could almost swear one of the Conductor's players appeared in a window, and shook a warning finger at him, before vanishing again. The Conductor was listening. Edward could lie to Talon, and fail to deliver on his promise, but to plot against another Espada was forbidden.

8. - Top - End - #278
    Orc in the Playground

Talon [Somewhere]

Talon upright stops at this, eye twitching in rage. "Don't patronize me. If I wanted to get at Alejandro, I wouldn't need your help. Or anyone's help. Piss off, I'm not interested." With that, she jumps, hitting the top of a roof gracefully and darting off into Sonido.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

9. - Top - End - #279
    Ogre in the Playground

Edward follows with equal speed. "Oh geez, please wait. Tark will be fighting. You could give him a beating while forcing him to decide whether or not he'd be willing to harm the one he calls his woman or give up his warrior pride."
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-06-20 at 08:08 PM.

10. - Top - End - #280
    Ettin in the Playground

Genoveva's Palace

"So kind of ya! Not even givin' me time to miss ya in the first place! Shoulda stopped by earlier, ya know? Ya missed Sereg and Edward by...I'unno...ten minutes? Sumthin' like that." Genoveva comments off-hand, gesturing for Arcelia to come further into the small room though there really wasn't much more to see. "Take a seat if ya want. Really gotta get more chairs in here if folk keep stoppin' by to visit though."

The Primera goes back to her own spot on the floor, picking up the latest piece of the wall she had been trying to find a match for and lobs it out the hole without a second thought. She'd go find it later, it'd give her something to do.

"Eh? Ya, compliments of the Septima. He wanted a makeover an' I wanted a window. Worked out fine' eh?"
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

11. - Top - End - #281
    Orc in the Playground

[...Somewhere]

Pico notices the negotiations break down, with Talon and Edward taking off like rockets. At the time, Pico was smoking, but at the scene he lets the death stick fall from his mouth to the platform he was standing on. "Oh sonuva..." He decides to join the rocketing group, making great distance as he closes in on them. His face expressing pretty clearly his anger at the situation. I swear Eddy, if she refuses because of you...

12. - Top - End - #282
    Orc in the Playground

Talon [...somewhere]

Talon responds with a deadpan, "No."; before bursting downward into an alley, where she does her best to get lost.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

13. - Top - End - #283
    Titan in the Playground

[Genoveva's Palace]

"I'm rather glad I came when I did then."
    Arcelia says, in contrast to Genoveva's words. The golden haired Tercera relaxes on the floor nearby, her movement flowing so smoothly that it's hard to tell quite how she did it.
    "Neither of them have really caught my interest. They'd either bore or annoy me, I'd imagine."

She looks up at the 'window' in question, shifting to lay on her stomach as she considers it.
    "Odd place for a window."
    Her eyes flick towards Genoveva.
    "The others have received their messages. I set the time for tomorrow."

14. - Top - End - #284
    Ogre in the Playground

Edward pursues her to the best of his ability. In fact he transforms mid-flight into his Resurrección form for added speed and the opportunity to be silly. "If you won't help me as a man, would you still turn me away as a fellow woman?"

15. - Top - End - #285
    Orc in the Playground

[...Somwhere]

Noting Talon's attempt at getting away, Pico makes an attempt to pull ahead, flying over her. Eventually, when he is a good bit ahead of her, he jolts down, aiming to stop her by getting in front of her. "HOLD IT! We still have to talk!"

16. - Top - End - #286
    Ettin in the Playground

Genoveva's Palace

"Ahh, Edward-kun will be so devastated to learn ya aren't enamored with his sparklin' personality. Ain't surprised 'bout Sereg though. Ya know the whelp was daft enough to ruin mah seat cushion?" Genoveva says with that perfectly calm tone of voice that makes it hard to believe that she was actually upset about anything. But such is simply how it is with Genoveva, it's difficult to read how she really thinks. In either case she seems to stop paying Arcelia any mind for a couple of moments before the other's words drag her back to the conversation.

"Eh, it's da spot Sereg decided to vacate the premises, good a place as an' eh?" she pauses though as her crafty grin comes back to her lips, "Yer reputation is well earned Arcelia-chaaann...but what's this gonna cost me?"

17. - Top - End - #287
    Titan in the Playground

[Genoveva's Palace]

"Such a terrible crime."
    Murmurs Arcelia at the mention of Sereg's cushion reshaping tragedy. She seems content to be silent for a little while, but then looks a little hurt at Genoveva's question.
    "Cost you? Genoveva, what must you think of me to assume I'd need recompense for such a trifle? A little message like that is nothing at all."

18. - Top - End - #288
    Orc in the Playground

Talon [Alley]

Talon finally stops, looking livid.

"Leave. Me. ALONE!" With her final syllable, she introduces a bala to the ground, kicking up dust, which she uses to escape from the situation.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

19. - Top - End - #289
    Ogre in the Playground

Edward's face droops in disappointment. He shouts back. "BUT I LOVE YOU! I'LL BE YOUR SLAVE FOR A DAY!"

20. - Top - End - #290
    Orc in the Playground

[Alley]

Great.

Just perfect.

All Pico can do is stare at where Talon used to be. No, not stare, glare. There just went his one chance at getting even with Genoveva, all because some pretty boy didn't know when to shut the **** up.

After seemingly an eternity glaring at the spot where Talon was, Pico slowly raises his head. If Edward were to look at his face at that point, he would probably think he was staring into Hell itself. His face was twisted with almost unbearable rage, his Reiatsu beginning to spiral out of control.

When Pico finally looks at Edward, he appears in front of him, and points his finger straight at him.

"EDWARD CALLAHAAAAANNN!!!!!!!

Better run, Edward. Better run.
    Last edited by InyutheBeatIs; 2010-06-20 at 09:02 PM.

21. - Top - End - #291
    Ogre in the Playground

Edward wasn't even slightly scared. He responds casually. "What? You threatening me? I'll drop you like a bad habit. Same goes to you. Besides, maybe she heard me and will come back." Pleasantries were far above what these pitiful disgusting wretched men deserved.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-06-20 at 09:09 PM.

22. - Top - End - #292
    Orc in the Playground

She does not.

...Really.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

23. - Top - End - #293
    Ettin in the Playground

Genoveva

"Think of ya? Yer the Tereca Espada. Feather-chan. Valuable asset to Las Noches who'd be looked for if ya went missin'." the last tidbit seemed to be tossed out there off-hand, as if it was an unimportant piece of information but considering the nature of the disappearances that surround the Primera it was a little ominous to say the least.

"And this!" She pauses, gesturing around grandly at the room around them, Is Las Noches! Ain't nuthin' free here, no matter how small it is. Hence my question of what dis cost me. Ah mean...if ya don't want nuthin' then it ain't no skin off mah back. But if ya do, best speak up now, eh?"

"But if not, well yer still welcome in my sector of course."

24. - Top - End - #294
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by nothingclever View Post
    Edward wasn't even slightly scared. He responds casually. "What? You threatening me? I'll drop you like a bad habit. Same goes to you. Besides, maybe she heard me and will come back." Pleasantries were far above what these pitiful men deserved.
    Pico glared at Edward the entire time he was speaking. After he was done, Pico got within a hair's breadth of Edward's face. His voice turns into one of barely restrained rage, almost at a whisper, every syllable speaks of hatred and killing. "I swear, Edward, I'll remember this. One of the these days, I'll be there. I'll be there, higher on the totem pole than you, stronger than you, and I will hunt you down, and I will rip you to shreds. It may not be today, it may not be tommorow, it may not even be in this ****ing millenia, but I, WILL, RIP! YOU! APART!!!

After that, he turns around and bolts off, but not before giving him a "**** you" gesture with his arms, complete with upright middle finger.

It seems for now it's back to Plan A. Getting drunk off of his butt.
    Last edited by InyutheBeatIs; 2010-06-20 at 10:41 PM.

25. - Top - End - #295
    Titan in the Playground

[Genoveva's Palace]

"Nothing is free, hmm?"
    Arcelia asks, with a raised eyebrow. Her mood just seems to raise at Genoveva's little hinting threat, but she doesn't respond to it openly or seem to take offense to it at all.
    "What price am I paying for your hospitality? You seemed remarkably eager to have me here, and you don't seem to be charging rent for space on your floor."
    She leans onto one side and stretches out an arm to gesture at the floor space she's currently taking up.
    Last edited by AmberVael; 2010-06-20 at 09:25 PM.

26. - Top - End - #296
    Ettin in the Playground

Genoveva's Palace

"Certainly are literal, aren't ya?" Genoveva comments off-hand, raising one eyebrow before chuckling under her breath and laying back on the ground to stare up at the ceiling. "Yer payin' the price right now, ain't ya noticed yet? Nuthin' too complicated, try not ter read so much into things Tercera."

Finally she sits up, fixing Arcelia with a smart-arse look on her face.

"'sides, wouldn't makin' ya pay to be here be counter-productive to gettin' ya here in the first place? So paranoid! Maybe ya should change yer name to Peeeeeiiii-ccooo." She teases openly, sticking her tongue out for a moment before her slit-eyed gaze settles on the Tercera.

27. - Top - End - #297
    Titan in the Playground

[Genoveva's Palace]

Arcelia's smile just gets wider, totally pleased with herself.
    "That was the answer I was expecting."
    She twists over to lie on her back, placing her hands behind her head as she pulls up one leg, knee in the air as she looks at the ceiling.
    "It's nice to know I'm appreciated, Jenny-chan."
    Her head tilts back so she can look at Genoveva and give her a cheerful wink. The Espada seems quite satisfied with the way the conversation has turned out.

28. - Top - End - #298
    Ettin in the Playground

Genoveva's Palace

"Course yer appreciated! Through rain, sleet, or snow, ya can always count on Tercera Deliveries to get the job done!" Genoveva snickers aloud as she's given the cheerful wink, sitting up slowly and stretching as if to work out kinks in her back.

Then she springs across the remaining distance between Arcelia and herself, knees spread out on either side of Arcelia's stomach as she straddles the other Espada, letting all of her slight weight settle atop Arcelia. One hand quickly goes to press against the other's shoulder, 'gentle' encouragement to not try and get up, while Genoveva right crept down to lay atop Arcelia's left.

"Jus' keep doin' stuff to keep bein' appreciated, eh? Ah like havin' ya as the Tercera but if ya aren't useful anymore, then we 'ave a problem." Genoveva says breathlessly, her face not even an inch away from Arcelia's own. Warm breath caresses the other Espada's face even as the hand on her chin drags down across her throat, "Gotta keep the blades strong, can't let sentiment stop us from bein' the best. Now...why'd ya really come and visit me?"

29. - Top - End - #299
    Titan in the Playground

[Genoveva's Palace]

Arcelia's smile turns into a grin, and her eyes flash a little dangerously.
    "Why, Genoveva, I thought you knew me. Sentiment is the sort of thing that makes me the best."
    Despite being caught in a rather vulnerable and submissive position, Arcelia doesn't seem to think she is at any kind of disadvantage at all. Indeed, there's a confidence about her that doesn't seem like the sort of thing she would display even if she were on the losing side of an unimportant game.

30. - Top - End - #300
    Ettin in the Playground

Genoveva's Palace

"Is it?" Genoveva asks, a bit cryptically at that, though she makes no move to climb off of Arcelia as her smile only widens. If anything it gets worse as Genoveva's hand begins to lightly squeeze down on the Tercera's exposed throat. Not even threatening so much as...there. Like this was normal. Maybe that was the worst part of this, the casual way in which she went about doing this. No real feeling behind it.

"And 'hat of those fraccion of yers? Ya don't care about them at all?" Genoveva whispers softly, an intense curiosity present in her tone that doesn't carry over into her posture. A poorly put on mask. Genoveva didn't give a whit about if Arcelia cared for her fraccion or not. She was looking for...something else. Something not obvious from her question or posture.

"What if Ah went to yer Palacio and just...took them? Hmm?" comes the next question, before the hand on Arcelia's left drags two fingers up along the Tercera's arm with in a languid caress, "After all..ya care 'bout them and yer sentimental yerself.."