New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Bitp:R] Hueco Mundo

"I suppose all my horsing around behooves me to get to the other reason why I'm here. I was hoping to curry a certain favor. To spur you to action on my behalf. I hate to saddle you with this but... Well... You've probably already heard about it. Could you ask Pan to use his powers on someone for me in the martial contest that is being held soon? I wanted to help Pico win by augmenting the abilities of whoever he had in his stable because he unwittingly made a terrible bet with Genoveva that she is holding him to. Helping him might also allow your master and him to develop a friendly relationship." Edward paused. "Please don't get me wrong! I would've come here to say and do what I did even if I had nothing to ask of you. It just so happens that I did. Please believe me." His face pleaded with her as much as his words.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-06-26 at 05:17 PM.

2. - Top - End - #452
    Halfling in the Playground

((On another horsey note, the horses here have riot gear as well as the police! Oh, my...))

Katarina sighed and thought about it. To be truthful...I left because I did not want any part of the fighting. It'll be difficult for me to go back there, but I can make an excuse. I suppose I can help you, but I am curious...why do you want Pico-sama to win, instead of yourself?
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

3. - Top - End - #453
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post

"Yes, my sense of humour is one of the reasons my Master tolerates me"
    , Lalita says cheerfully, completely without irony. "What comes to my honor... you said I know no discipline. I think you are wrong. I'm so sure of it, infact, that I'm willing to put my own well-being at risk to prove that to you."

"I might no longer belong to a dedicated military like yours, good General, but I am a skilled warrior. I've honed my speed and reflexes strenuously to become as fleet of foot as my good lord Segunda. Surely, you can't say achieving such grace is possible without considerable self-discipline."

"My challenge is, then, a race, by foot, from this place to any locale of your choosing. If I lose, I will admit I'm an inferior being, and submit to your service for as long as you deem fit, so you can teach me what true discipline is. If, for some unfathomable reason, I win, you will take back your words... and help my master by participating in the Gran Melee."
    He was fully aware that he was playing Lalita on his own turf and that the odds of success were slim. But Apolinar did not really care. Words were cheap and easily taken back, and besides, he hadn't cracked any skulls in weeks... Although I hope he doesn't lord it too much if he wins. He's insufferable enough as is...

"Cut the crap, kid. It's not like you really think that highly of me at all and you know it." The general scanned the surroundings. "Having said that, I accept your terms. This oughta be good... For a laugh."

Turning towards Sereg's sector, Apolinar points towards the Arena. "We start there. One full lap of the city. no stopping. For ANYTHING!" With that, he disappeared in a blur of Sonido headed in a perfectly straight line towards the Arena.

An Arrancar with a Hollow-burger stand near the road was suddenly sent flying through the air and his stand was wrecked. Perfectly straight line.
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #454
    Ogre in the Playground

"Well, to be honest, he's got a friendly harmless fracción too and I don't want to see her cry. Genoveva might take her from him as part of her winnings and do horrible things to her. Don't worry, she isn't anywhere near as hot to trot as you are though. She looks like a child. I hope you don't buck at the thought of me helping another woman."
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-06-26 at 05:39 PM.

5. - Top - End - #455

Edward could swear a couple of horse ears were flattening against Katarina's head. You're in love with her as well. She said softly.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

6. - Top - End - #456
    Ogre in the Playground

"Gah! I can't lie to you. I'm sorry, really, it's just how I am. I love all you girls. It doesn't mean you're any less special to me. I'm like a wild horse. I naturally like to roam free. I don't want to be reigned in. I'm not a flirt. I sincerely love you. I wouldn't dare to toy with your emotions. If I really was a terrible jerk I'd abduct you or something. Mei does that kind of stuff all the time." Edward sounded like he was wracked with pain and grief.

7. - Top - End - #457
    Pixie in the Playground

Well if you really don't want to go then.

Pan says this distractedly to Katarina while looking around still

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    [Septima Arena]Sereg looks at Pan questioningly, his head involuntarily sways with Pan's body, leaning slightly from side to side. "Why, we're here. Quite unsuspecting, is it not? Surely you believed Arcelia when she told you there would be a fight, yes?" He says to the Novena.
    Oh really?

Pan jumps to his feet and peers at the building.

I didn't actually speak to Arcelia.. She dropped a message outside my door, she's probably done the same for everyone else. I had trouble believing it I think because I suppose that makes Arcelia the Primera's Gofer. *giggles* It's funny thinking about her running around like that.

Pan stopped swaying from side only to instead rock back and forth on his heels. He really doesn't seem to like keeping still.

I'm hear now because it's only proper to ask the host if I can bring one of my friends.

Pan looks down at his feet, and also the very tall Gillian he's standing on.

Oh not Canary-san though, he doesn't this sort of thing much.

8. - Top - End - #458

"Of course you can bring someone, Pan. What kind of a host would I be if i disallowed that? I am so happy you do not mean your friend with you now. As it would be rather difficult to accommodate him in the current facility... No offense, Canary" He says cheerily, The Novena just happens to be one of the few Espada he generally enjoys meeting with, though he'd never tell anyone. He looks down at the Gillian at the end, assuming the massive hollow is one of the few that actually have a personality.
    Last edited by riccaru; 2010-06-26 at 06:49 PM.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

9. - Top - End - #459

Katarina nodded. I get it. Well, there's not much I can do, then. If that's the way you are then I guess I'll just have to learn to live with it. I mean, if you must know....I kind of feel something for you too. And you're also a very good kisser. I guess it's just horse sense- She then clapped a hand to her mouth in shock. The puns, they're getting to me! Help me, someone! She retracted her hand, looking embarassed. All right. I'll help you. What do you want me to do?
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

10. - Top - End - #460
    Ogre in the Playground

The Segunda beamed. "Oh thank you so much. Most people aren't so understanding. I'm certainly indebted to you and I won't forget that. Lalita is recruiting Apolinar to be Pico's champion as we speak. He may have already succeeded. I was hoping you could get Pan to possess and power him up so he'd be unbeatable." He looked greatly refreshed, as if a massive weight had been taken off his shoulders.

11. - Top - End - #461

Katarina looked confused. How will I convince my master to get another espada's champion to win? I'm not that powerful. You can't ask me to do this without already having a plan, right? She asked hopefully.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

12. - Top - End - #462
    Ogre in the Playground

Edward began pondering what to say and listed his thoughts as they came to him. "Well he cares for you doesn't he? I thought the two of you had a pretty close relationship. Aren't you like a mother to him? Unless he has a champion of his own that he wants to win I don't see why he wouldn't do you this favor. I guess we could give him whatever Pico is supposed to win. If he does win he's allowed to take some of Genoveva's prisoners. I doubt Pico could win without my help so I think it's only fair he gives up whatever he gains in exchange for me ensuring he loses nothing. Couldn't Pan help me out as a sign of goodwill? I offer you my protection whether he does anything for me or not but wouldn't giving me something in return be the polite thing to do? Who among the Espada is more helpful to have on your side? Genoveva? She's a rank above me but you know how fickle she can be."
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-06-26 at 08:21 PM.

13. - Top - End - #463

Katarina thought, and she thought hard. So I basically ask him to power up Apolinar until he's guaranteed to win the tournament, and in return Pan-sama will be rewarded with some of Genoveva-sama's prisoners. I'm pretty sure that Pan-sama won't be too happy if he finds out that I'm doing this for you. And I'm certain that Genoveva-sama won't be too happy unless you've already spoken to her about this. She smiled. If you can ensure me that Genoveva-sama knows, and that your fraccion isn't going to fail at recruiting Apolinar, then I'll do it, right now.
    Last edited by Moon Wolf; 2010-06-26 at 08:26 PM.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

14. - Top - End - #464
    Ogre in the Playground

"Well I can pretty much guarantee you that Lalita will succeed. If he doesn't I'll do the convincing myself. I'd prefer not to inform Genoveva because I'd like to keep the element of surprise. She does already know in a way. She made the contest with very vague rules because she no doubt expects and wants us to try to 'cheat' as much as we can. It's not really cheating after all if there are no rules against what we do." Edward returned her smile and spoke with confidence. "I assure you if anything goes wrong that could harm you or Pan I'll take full responsibility for it."
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-06-26 at 08:19 PM.

15. - Top - End - #465

Katarina nodded. I'll have to improvise, but then again, I've always been rather good at that. So, I'll do it...but what'll I get out of it, Edward-sama?
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

16. - Top - End - #466
    Ettin in the Playground

Genoveva's Palacio

"Ya are in the wrong place den. Sooner or later some squatter is gonna 'et it in his, her, or it's head they can spill yer blood for this place and take it fer der own." Genoveva says softly, looking about the room with some disinterest before her 'gaze' falls upon the arrancar she had found with some interest. "Yer a settler though..Ah can tell from how ya are acting, ya find somethin' good and run with it. Ya don't try to go for something better. Ah can see it on yer face."

The Primera looks at him with continued curiosity, finding him odd for some reason, even as her grin continues to widen.

"'ey, Ah'm visitin' the arena tomorrow. Ya goin' to continue to settle, or prove yerself an arrancar?" Genoveva challenges with that very same evil grin, a look of primal bloodlust seeping unto her expression.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

17. - Top - End - #467
    Ogre in the Playground

"Well," said Edward coolly, "you already have my heart and my mind. I'll gladly give you my body as well." He gives her another deep kiss, one that would leave a mortal gasping for air. He then puts his mouth to her ear and whispers, his warm breath tickling her as he speaks, "All of it." He then moves back to face her wearing a seductive little smile. His eyes stare deeply into her own and give off the impression of supreme certainty in his words.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-06-26 at 09:06 PM.

18. - Top - End - #468

Katarina blushed again, redder than the last time. Wow. I should inform Pan-sama, but I guess it can wait, right? Unless you'd rather I do that now, and we.....mmm....later. She stayed facing Edward, not exactly wanting to leave.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

19. - Top - End - #469
    Ogre in the Playground

"It can wait," said Edward nonchalantly. Without further clarification he took her hand and guided her to a more suitable room. Safe from any potential prying eyes. Somewhere a flower bloomed, elsewhere one lost its petals. Some time later they exited it and Edward delivered the ever so cliché line, "Was it as good for you as it was for me?" He wore a huge grin as he internally chuckled at his trite response to recent events.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-06-26 at 09:40 PM.

20. - Top - End - #470

Katarina sighed. I figured he'd ask that one sooner or later. She looked him sincerely in the eyes, and said, I don't think I'd be able to find any words to describe it. It was that good.

((And now, Moon needs her sleepy.))
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

21. - Top - End - #471
    Pixie in the Playground

Tadzio remains quiet again as he listens to Genoveva's explanation, though doesn't seem wholly convinced about leaving.

"I know it's likely to happen eventually.. I will deal with that when the time comes. I assumed anyone stronger than me wouldn't be interested in such a 'cruddy' place.. I just needed a short bit of time to recuperate at least, and consider my next move,"
    he shrugs a little evasively, seeming to try and dismiss the issue.

Tadzio pauses as she mentions being able to see it on his face, his eyes flickering back to her from behind the mask warily. "I understand it's a gamble trying to 'settle' here, but your Palacio is still one of the least densely populated areas. You don't think very highly of 'settlers', is it?" he asks with faint curiosity, though seems to become slightly more anxious as her grin widens, slowly beginning to stand straight as he contemplates her words.

"What... exactly are you proposing?"

22. - Top - End - #472
    Ogre in the Playground

"Hearing that is what really matters to me. I would much rather please you than myself. If you don't mind, I think I'll go check on Lalita to see how he's doing. By the way, please don't call me Edward-sama unless you actually feel more comfortable doing so than not."
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-06-26 at 10:31 PM.

23. - Top - End - #473
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    [Palacio Tercera]

Talon raises an eyebrow. "...Yeah, yeah, it's fine." She waits, and watches for anything suspicious.
    Suddenly, Talon realizes the nefarious plot of Arcelia and her minions. Everything had been calculated right from the start, her actions had been anticipated and planned around, right down to the very couch she was sitting on. Nothing was safe- everything was against her. Even the walls conspired to her doom, their white color only a veneer and facade over their dark treachery! Everyone laughed at her, everyone pulled the strings and gloated, waiting for her to slip up! They were after her organs! SHE HAD TO GET TINFOIL TO PROTECT HER BRAIN! QUICKLY!

Azlia, the servant speaking to her, gives a pleased smile.
    "I'm glad to hear it."
    She looks behind her, and pulls a small cart into view, which contains a number of different things to eat and drink.
    "I brought you some refreshments, if you'd like them."
    The fraccion goes ahead and pushes in the cart- after all, if Talon doesn't want anything, their presence won't prevent her from saying no.
    "Do you mind if I keep you company?"
    She asks, giving her that little smile again.

Will the deviousness never cease?!

24. - Top - End - #474

Katarina nodded. Yes, and I should be going to Pan-sama now to ask him about the plan....I'll see you later...Edward-san. She said, trying that out. Good bye, for now. She leaned in for a final kiss.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

25. - Top - End - #475
    Ogre in the Playground

Edward gave her a little peck on the cheek and winked. "We can save the rest for later. Farewell." A moment later he used his sonido to disappear in search of Lalita.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-06-27 at 10:38 AM.

26. - Top - End - #476

Okay, that's a polite way to tell me the next kiss he's having won't be with me. Katarina rolled her eyes and brushed a few strands of her silvery hair out of her face. Now I've got to go and find Pan-sama. He's probably still at Sereg-sama's arena. Accompanied by the customary static pop, she disappeared in sonido, already scanning the area ahead with her pesquisa, searching for her master's reiatsu. Sure enough, it was coming from Sereg's arena.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

27. - Top - End - #477
    Orc in the Playground

[Palacio Tercera]

Talon's eyes twitch momentarily as the wave of paranoia washes over her, however she fights the urge to run like a coward. She stares at the servant for a couple minutes as she considers her situation.

"...whatever."
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2010-06-27 at 01:41 PM.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

28. - Top - End - #478
    Ettin in the Playground

Genoveva's Palacio

"Tsk, ya ain't even going to try and keep it ter yer self? What's da point ta livin' if ya ain't gonna at least TRY to hol' on to what ya got?" Genoveva says, finally stopping nary an inch away from Tadzio as she looks up into his mask.

"Weren't ya listenin'? Ah goin' to a social thing. Ah just invited ya ta come with me as company. Simple question really, ya or neigh?" There wasn't even much room to back down really, she had been quick to get right up into his face, "C'mon! Speak up!"
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

29. - Top - End - #479
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    "Of course you can bring someone, Pan. What kind of a host would I be if i disallowed that? I am so happy you do not mean your friend with you now. As it would be rather difficult to accommodate him in the current facility... No offense, Canary" He says cheerily, The Novena just happens to be one of the few Espada he generally enjoys meeting with, though he'd never tell anyone. He looks down at the Gillian at the end, assuming the massive hollow is one of the few that actually have a personality.
    ((uhh so much has happened))

The gillian's form shifts oddly, if it had visible shouldsers this may have been a shrug. At the same time Pan collapses back into his original sitting position.

So how big is it inside? Can I see?

30. - Top - End - #480

"If you wish, Pan. I'm afraid the inside is a bit cluttered at the moment. There are renovations in place for the matches tomorrow. Your fraccion can come as well if she wishes." He says very formally. He signals to a few of arrancar running about to open the main doors, an archway nearly fifty feet in height and thirty feet in width. The doors swing outward silently and inside the usual sounds of construction can be heard.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!