New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1480
  1. - Top - End - #1021
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [Bitp:R] Hueco Mundo

[Arena]

When Helgrind started eating hollows, Talon figured it was a good time to move. Doubly so when Sereg fired a cero into the skybox.

"Cut the Sky, Dragão da Ventania." Draconic wings spring from her back, aiding her (literal) flight from the stands to high above. There she looks on with a bemused half-grin.

I don't know what that idiot's thinking, but this should cause enough chaos for me...
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

2. - Top - End - #1022
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    "Assuming they don't jump to it while we're busy blocking this Cero."

His voice lowers, but is probably still visible.

"And assuming I don't try to just kill him myself and take his place."

His volume increases again.

"Caiphus, status? How are you holding up down there?"
    Caiphus turned to Vicente and smirked.

"Plan on moving up in the world, Vicente-san? You can consider me an ally, so long as your plans do not interfere with Cecilia's. At the moment, I would consider anything better than the current Septima."

3. - Top - End - #1023
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    "Restrain the Septima?" Caiphus questioned, watching the impending blast grow closer. He knew that he was powerful, and with the blast so weakened he would hardly be hurt at all, but he would never think that he would be strong enough to restrain the Septima Espada.

However, with the three Fraccion working together, perhaps they had a chance. It would certainly be quite the feather in his cap if he participated in the capture of a potential rogue Espada.

"You two can get clear now," he told the other two Fraccion. "The blast is sufficiently weakened that I can handle this myself. You need to keep tabs on the Septima, and make sure that he isn't causing more trouble. I'll stay here for the time being and attempt to restrain Helgrind."

His statement finished, Caiphus returned his focus to the blast. This was probably going to hurt.
    "Understood. Please refrain from too great an injury - I'm sure your lady would not forgive us for letting up before our work was done."

With that, Serazel pointed at the two opposite sides of Sereg and moved away with Sonido. He hoped Vicente would get the message - at the very, considerable least, they should come into position shortly.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

4. - Top - End - #1024
    Orc in the Playground

[Pico]

First, Pico noticed the Cero. At first he didn't believe it. Could Sereg really be that stupid? "Oh SONUVA!!" He then steps in front of Amada, pulling her behind him to protect her and charging up a series of Bala. He's rather impressed when the Fraccion manage to try to repel the Cero by themselves. So, he diffuses the Bala and directs his attention to..."SEREG-BAKA!!" He then notices the plan to try and take him down. "Ah hell no." He starts walking towards the edge of the skybox. "Aw hell naw!!!" He then dissapears in an electric whine, followed by a small sonic boom right at Sereg's current location. Needless to say, he's going to grab Sereg's throat. Or at least try to.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

5. - Top - End - #1025
    Ettin in the Playground

Genoveva

Genoveva's head tilts to the side as Sereg disappears into the crowd below, watching him curiously even as Helgrind fires upon the skybox. The Primera all but ignores it's cero though. It was a matter for the lesser arrancar within the sky box to deal with, even as she sighs and stands up on the edge of the skybox. A single step up and she's falling towards the sands of the arena, casually strolling around the brawling fighters in the direction she had spied Sereg scampering off in. Of course, it wasn't like it was hard to find him when he went and fired off a Gran Rey Cero like that.

Boom.

The soft noise of sonido would likely be missed in the rush of noise and likely chaos at the sudden assault, Genoveva appearing behind Sereg with her usual arrogant smile across her face.

"Whatcha up ta Sergie? Don't ya remember da rules? No interferin' by us so da fight stays fun." she says easily enough, hands not even near her weapon. Despite the fact she'd just been attacked, the Primera looks surprisingly nonchalant about the whole thing.

Amada

The petite Fraccion stares in shock and outrage at the sudden attack, just beginning to step forward herself when Pico abruptly uses himself as a human shield to try and keep her safe.

It wouldn't really get him much, since she was quick to kick off her boot and begin whacking Pico on the head before he moves after Sereg.

"Baka! What do you think you are doing, risking yourself just to protect your fraccion from one cero?! I can handle myself quite well thank you!" Of course, then Pico was gone after Sereg, leaving Amada to glance once at the Ghost King before sheepishly pulling her boot back on.
    Last edited by Callos_DeTerran; 2010-09-08 at 11:28 AM.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

6. - Top - End - #1026
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    [Pico]

First, Pico noticed the Cero. At first he didn't believe it. Could Sereg really be that stupid? "Oh SONUVA!!" He then steps in front of Amada, pulling her behind him to protect her and charging up a series of Bala. He's rather impressed when the Fraccion manage to try to repel the Cero by themselves. So, he diffuses the Bala and directs his attention to..."SEREG-BAKA!!" He then notices the plan to try and take him down. "Ah hell no." He starts walking towards the edge of the skybox. "Aw hell naw!!!" He then dissapears in an electric whine, followed by a small sonic boom right at Sereg's current location. Needless to say, he's going to grab Sereg's throat. Or at least try to.
    Sereg quickly focuses his hierro to his hands, grabbing Pico's wrist to slow his punch at the least. "You really think I'd want to attack Lord Geister? Helgrind became out of control. He needed to be put back in his place. If I were going to attack an Espada, I surely wouldn't attack all of them at once, would I?" he says quietly, charging a cero in his hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Genoveva

Genoveva's head tilts to the side as Sereg disappears into the crowd below, watching him curiously even as Helgrind fires upon the skybox. The Primera all but ignores it's cero though. It was a matter for the lesser arrancar within the sky box to deal with, even as she sighs and stands up on the edge of the skybox. A single step up and she's falling towards the sands of the arena, casually strolling around the brawling fighters in the direction she had spied Sereg scampering off in. Of course, it wasn't like it was hard to find him when he went and fired off a Gran Rey Cero like that.

Boom.

The soft noise of sonido would likely be missed in the rush of noise and likely chaos at the sudden assault, Genoveva appearing behind Sereg with her usual arrogant smile across her face.

"Whatcha up ta Sergie? Don't ya remember da rules? No interferin' by us so da fight stays fun." she says easily enough, hands not even near her weapon. Despite the fact she'd just been attacked, the Primera looks surprisingly nonchalant about the whole thing.
    "Again, Helgrind was clearly out of order, and for that had to be punished. I'll not interfere anymore but to say one thing."
    He looks to the crowd in the arena and then raises his voice. "Apolinar, try coming from underneath his mouth. He's weaker there than he is in his mask." He lowers his voice again "Now, if you will excuse me, I'm going to go back to my sky box.

He again uses sonido, this time to appear inside the skybox where he was previously.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

7. - Top - End - #1027
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Vicente's narrowed eyes had tracked Sereg's progress, even as he finished with his barrage of Bala.

In but a moment, he was standing in the skybox, staring intently at Sereg.

"Truly Hellgrind is a solid reflection of you, Septima. Especially his lack of tactical sense, self-control, and sense of invincibility. Loosing a creature that uncontrolled on the arena, then firing a Gran Ray Cero to slow it down? I see you found your position through means other than your brain."

He turns and walks to the edge of the skybox, watching events unfold below.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

8. - Top - End - #1028

Vicente's narrowed eyes had tracked Sereg's progress, even as he finished with his barrage of Bala.

In but a moment, he was standing in the skybox, staring intently at Sereg.

"Truly Hellgrind is a solid reflection of you, Septima. Especially his lack of tactical sense, self-control, and sense of invincibility. Loosing a creature that uncontrolled on the arena, then firing a Gran Ray Cero to slow it down? I see you found your position through means other than your brain."

He turns and walks to the edge of the skybox, watching events unfold below.
    "You'd be well off to not insult me so blatantly. Remember, fraccion, you're in my territory at the moment. You should show me the respect you would any other Espada you were visiting." Sereg obviously is thrilled at the goings on, though his face would never show it. There is a malicious gleam in his eye for anyone who cares to look, though.

9. - Top - End - #1029
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

"I merely give respect where respect is due."

Vicente's position hadn't changed, but he was currently facing Sereg. Full rotation of his neck and all that.

There was the merest ghost of a smirk on his face before he turned back to the arena.

10. - Top - End - #1030

"I merely give respect where respect is due."

Vicente's position hadn't changed, but he was currently facing Sereg. Full rotation of his neck and all that.

There was the merest ghost of a smirk on his face before he turned back to the arena.
    "Fair warning, one more word and you will not be so lighthearted. I would hope you don't push an Espada into anger, being just a pathetic whelp like yourself." Sereg still doesn't look at Vincente, though every word is spoken through slitted teeth and without any discernible anger.

11. - Top - End - #1031
    Pixie in the Playground

The Cero slams into Caiphus, knocking him back all of five inches before Caiphus' strength kicks in, allowing him to hold back the Cero with both hands, holding it until it dissipates completely.

The threat of the Cero gone, Caiphus looks around to see Sereg returning to the Skybox, along with the other Fraccion. Apparently there wouldn't be any punishment yet, though the fight had been disrupted, which probably wouldn't sit well with the Espada.

His work done, Caiphus returns to the skybox, back to Cecilia's side.

12. - Top - End - #1032
    Orc in the Playground

Pico's wrist is grabbed, although he was going more for grabbing the throat and pinning him against the wall than punching. Pico's strength holds the lock like this, until he just gets tired of dealing with this. He blanches a little (okay, a lot) when he sees Genoveva standing behind Sereg, giving Sereg enough time to slip back to the skybox. Pico then wheels around. "Oh no you don't!" Sonido back to the skybox.

Pico appears a fair pace away from Sereg, leaving him to walk angrily towards him, expressions wild and exaggerated. "Are you seriously thinking that we'll buy that crap Sereg?! 'Oh, my monster is out of control! Oh, I'm innocent I was just trying to help! Oh, I just had to punish him!' BULL****!!" He then stops, closes his eyes, and calms down just a tad. "Okay, okay, hold up. I'll cut you some slack. Let's say that your pet did take your orders too far. I get that you have to whack the thing on the wrist with a ruler. What I don't get, is why you had to use a frikkin' Gran Rey to do that!!! I mean, you use that to wipe out entire civilizations, not to punch some monster on the side of the head!! Why would you do that?!"
    Last edited by InyutheBeatIs; 2010-09-08 at 12:29 PM.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

13. - Top - End - #1033
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

"Because not only does he lack the ability to control his own fighters, he lacks the basic skills on how to control the grade of his attacks. And because maybe he thinks we'll believe such a bald-faced lie, when I think everyone up here knows he was trying to swing the fight back into his own favor."

Vicente says this without taking his eyes off of the arena floor, which currently still has a fair amount of dust kicking around.

14. - Top - End - #1034
    Pixie in the Playground

"Decima-sama, if I may suggest that you calm down; His Majesty is watching." Caiphus quietly suggests to Pico. He knows that it is not his place to make suggestions to an Espada, but Pico's outburst is only hurting him.

"I advise that you allow His Majesty to deal with the Septima, assuming he sees fault with him. Afterwards though, I imagine that you can count on the assistance of several Fraccion and perhaps another Espada or two. This event has earned the Septima no allies." Caiphus whispers beneath his mask to Pico. It is better for now to wait and watch; he wants to see what the Ghost King will do.

15. - Top - End - #1035
    Orc in the Playground

Pico was about to comment on Vicente's theory (or is it?) when shockingly, Caiphus is trying to help Pico not dig himself a hole. Needless to say, Pico's more than a bit suprised. He's tempted to punch Caiphus in the face and say "who the hell do you think you are?!", but he resists, seeing the logic behind that. So, he puts his hands in the air and backs away. "Alright, fine. I'll back down. But, you'll know if this screws me out of winning the fight." He then goes to sit down on his chair, dowing a longneck in one drink. He then looks to Amada. "By the way, a couple of things. One, I doubt getting in the way of a single pathetic cero would be called risking myself. Two, I did it because I didn't want to have to do paperwork." Yep, definitely paperwork. Definitely not anything else, nope.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #1036

Apolinar holds on to his pike and looks around when he hears something. A Gran Ray Cero is about to explode in his face. "Oh COME ON!" Apolinar yells as he is exploded.

When the dust clears, Apolinar is clinging onto Helgrind's jaw with one hand and his halberd in the other, smoke pouring off him. After Sereg's advice, the general mutters under his breath. "So first you blow me up, then you try to advise me on how to kill the Adjuchas you set on me. Great. Not only are you an idiot, but you're a looney as well..." Looking up at the beast, Apolinar sighs and attacks the underside of the mouth as directed.
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #1037
    Ettin in the Playground

[Arena]

"Mistress Talon, may I ask what you are doing?", a voice asks from behind the draconic woman. Lalita Tandon is standing there, just out of the immediate reach of her claws and wings, smiling innocently as ever. "Did you come in search of better vantage point as well?"
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

18. - Top - End - #1038
    Orc in the Playground

[Above the Arena]

Talon rolls her eyes at Lalita. She doesn't actually have claws in her resurreccion, but if the Fraccion knew anything about her, he'd be aware of the fact that even being within a few yards of the draconic Privaron is dangerous.

"Why's it any of your business?", she spits back with vitriol-coated indifference.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

19. - Top - End - #1039
    Ettin in the Playground

The androgynous man takes a steb back, though his smile never falters. "Oh, your beautiful wings just caught my attention. I didn't think there'd be any harm in asking what this pleasent display is for", he chimes teasingly.

20. - Top - End - #1040
    Orc in the Playground

[Arena]

Talon lets out a low growl, and flaps her wings, summoning a short gust to push the fraccion away. "Your flattery is wasted. You and your Espada may think you can woo any whore in this place with your pathetic words and tactics, but I offer myself to no one."

[City Center]

Ruwa looks to Sereg's sector with curiousity as the explosion from the Gran Rey Cero goes off.

Then sneezes. "Wonder what's going on over there..."
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

21. - Top - End - #1041

Quote Originally Posted by Steilos View Post
    Apolinar holds on to his pike and looks around when he hears something. A Gran Ray Cero is about to explode in his face. "Oh COME ON!" Apolinar yells as he is exploded.

When the dust clears, Apolinar is clinging onto Helgrind's jaw with one hand and his halberd in the other, smoke pouring off him. After Sereg's advice, the general mutters under his breath. "So first you blow me up, then you try to advise me on how to kill the Adjuchas you set on me. Great. Not only are you an idiot, but you're a looney as well..." Looking up at the beast, Apolinar sighs and attacks the underside of the mouth as directed.
    [Helgrind]
    The underside of the mouth gives way much more easily, Apolinar's halberd sliding into the maw quite far, though not quite to the effect he was looking for. A good solid push may just brain the beast, but that isn't what should concern the Privaron. What should oncern him is the massive forked tongue snaking from within the depths of Helgrind's mouth to wrap around the general, and draw him in to be devoured.

[Sereg]

A loud sound fires off from where Sereg was standing, and he is instead upon Vincente now, bringing a hand to grasp the fraccion by the face, even as his leg kicks out to trip the arrancar up "That sounded like a word, you ingrate!" he shouts at Vincente as he charges a Cero to fire point blank at the fraccion's vulnerable skull.

22. - Top - End - #1042
    Orc in the Playground

Pico then appears in a flash of sonido to grab Sereg's hand (which is presumably charging the cero) and jerk it away from Vicente and anybody else. He then puts his other hand on his shoulder, makes a move to drag Sereg back to his chair, and push him down into it. "Sit your *** down, man." Sereg might notice that his strength is much more than his frame would suggest.
    Last edited by InyutheBeatIs; 2010-09-08 at 02:24 PM.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #1043

Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    Pico then appears in a flash of sonido to grab Sereg's hand (which is presumably charging the cero) and jerk it away from Vicente and anybody else. He then puts his other hand on his shoulder, makes a move to drag Sereg back to his chair, and push him down into it. "Sit your *** down, man."
    After edge posts, because apparently the game has to come to a standstill at this point, Sereg will shift his charged Cero into his other hand, firing instead at Pico. He will say "Do not touch me, decima, or you're next." as he does this. This is in no way actually saying that this happened.

24. - Top - End - #1044
    Ettin in the Playground

[Above the Arena]

Lalita is thrown several yards back. He stumbles a little midair before regaining his balance, adjusting his clothes as he stands straight again. "Pray tell me, what makes you think I was trying to woo you?", he says, tilting his head in confusion. "I only tried to be polite, asked you an honest question, and wanted an honest answer. Doesn't it make your life hard to be so dismissing of people?"

25. - Top - End - #1045
    Ogre in the Playground

[Garoux]

As things devolve into chaos in the arena, Roux leaps away from Hellgrind, putting as much distance between him and the other combatants as he can. He draws the last of his crystal shards, and glances at the the skybox before returning his attention to the other combatants.

[Aléjandro]

The Cuarta vanishes from his seat in a flash of sonido, reappearing directly behind Sereg.

"Your majesty Von Geister, Sereg has dared to perform aggressive actions within your vicinity. Though I doubt they would cause you any actual harm, should I dispose of him as the traitor he is?"

26. - Top - End - #1046
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

[Vicente, Skybox]

As soon as Vicente's ears heard the scrape of Sereg's feet on the stone, the first signs of his sonido, he started to move.

Sereg's leg sweep hit open air. His grab for the Fraccion's face just brushed the trailing edge of his cloak.

For Vicente had propelled himself out the open window of the skybox, where he tucked and rolled through freefall for a moment.

Once he was sure there was a bit of distance, he utilized air-walking to stabilize his position. He then carefully began to ascend, on the side opposite Sereg's attack.

When he heard his Master's voice, he quickened his pace, until he was hovering with his feet roughly even with the floor of the box, affording him an easy view of the goings-on.

He did not speak, and his face was an emotionless mask.

Yet, one could perhaps pick up a sense of bemused satisfaction with what just occurred.

27. - Top - End - #1047
    Ogre in the Playground

Tark

The Cero struck Tark. The smoke cleared. And standing there, lightly singed, was Tark. The big man shook his head, dusting himself off.

"You've got a little bit of a kick to ya, don't you?"

Tark smiled leaping down, aiming to land on Helgrind's back, intending to carve the creature in two. The bloodlust had settled across Tark, and he wasn't paying attention to anything else but his opponent.

28. - Top - End - #1048
    Orc in the Playground

[Above the Arena]

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Lalita is thrown several yards back. He stumbles a little midair before regaining his balance, adjusting his clothes as he stands straight again. "Pray tell me, what makes you think I was trying to woo you?", he says, tilting his head in confusion. "I only tried to be polite, asked you an honest question, and wanted an honest answer. Doesn't it make your life hard to be so dismissing of people?"
    Talon thinks about that for a moment.

"Nope." With that, she flaps away to the other side of the arena.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

29. - Top - End - #1049
    Orc in the Playground

Serazel had apparently vanished amid the goings-on that Sereg provoked. It was a position that suited him well. He could hide amid the impressive Reiatsu of the several Espada in the skybox, and only those with good enough Pesquisa would be any the wiser - His Majesty included, naturally.

Suddenly, his visage appeared directly behind Sereg. It held a blade to his throat; how he'd managed to get that position was unclear, though the confusion likely helped. There was a coldness emanating from the blade suggesting it was very much the real thing.

"Septima Espada, Sereg Arturo. For the crime of directly interfering on the tournament, assaulting the Decima Espada and harassing the remaining guests of honor, including but not limited to His Majesty Himself, you are herefore placed under arrest. Failure to come peacefully and without sudden movement will result in your immediate, summary execution. Rest assured, this blade can penetrate your Hierro quite easily."

Serazel's bluff would be a difficult one to call. The Fraccion had incredible reflexes, and likely the ability to keep up if Sereg tried to escape using Sonido.

Spoiler
    Show
    Of course, given his ability to hide his Reiatsu, Sereg won't be able to confirm that's one of Serazel's illusions short of touching it, which might constitute a sudden movement.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

30. - Top - End - #1050

As the tongue snakes out towards Apolinar, he tears the halberd out of the hole in the creature's mouth. When the Adjuchas tries to devour him, Apolinar reaches across and slashes at the tongue, trying to cut it off.
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show