Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 1480
  1. - Top - End - #1351
    Bugbear in the Playground

DrowGirl

Default Re: [Bitp:R] Hueco Mundo

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    [Segunda's Palacio]

Lalita picks up a piece of cloth and soaks it in antiseptic liquid. He walks to the bed and kneels before Canguro, gently grasps her injured leg and then begins cleaning her wounds. The disinfectant burns like hell.

"Miss, in your case it was fortunately just a first impression"
    , Lalita consoles her, "it might be hard, but you can change those. I have no doubt you can do much better than what you showed in today's half-baked mock fight."

"But the Espada... it was hardly their worst you saw today. Half of them are
    incompetent fools, and all of them are untrustworthy, insane, and dangerous." Lalita puts the cloth away and fetches a small bottle and a roll of gauze. "Truly, it's a sad state our nobility has descended to."
    Canguro gripped the sheet on the bed, closing her eyes and letting out a hiss as the wounds on her leg was disinfected.

"...Well... with the way they keep trying to kill each other, they might be a few empty seats in the Espada soon." she managed a chuckle as Lalita picked up the gauze"

2. - Top - End - #1352
    Orc in the Playground

Turning to Mei, Serazel knelt. It seemed more out of relief than out of obedience, however, specially if she noticed he did have a few minor injuries. "It gladdens me to see you well, Mei-sama. The way the Primera spoke... I feared for your life."
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

3. - Top - End - #1353
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zerkai View Post
    Canguro gripped the sheet on the bed, closing her eyes and letting out a hiss as the wounds on her leg was disinfected.

"...Well... with the way they keep trying to kill each other, they might be a few empty seats in the Espada soon." she managed a chuckle as Lalita picked up the gauze"

"Oh? You think so, Miss?"
    , Lalita asks as he pops open the cork of the bottle and applies thick, transparent goo to the largest gash. "Would you like to be an Espada yourself? What would you do if you acquired such a position?" He presses the sides of the wound together and starts wrapping the gauze around Canguro's leg.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

4. - Top - End - #1354
    Ogre in the Playground

[Arena]

Seeing Apolinar turn to look for other targets, Roux lept back into action. Seeking to take advantage of his opponent's temporary blind spot, he sonidos behind the Privaron and aims a powerful kick at the back of Apolinar's left knee.

------

[Skybox]

Aléjandro sighs as the fight continues in the arena below.

"I wish they would endeavour to speed this up. I have things to be doing."

5. - Top - End - #1355
    Barbarian in the Playground

The use of sonido in flanking was not unknown to the General. He'd been expecting something along these lines - It didn't take a genius to see that if the Numeros tried to play Apolinar's game he'd be stomped flat.

Apolinar had heard of things called 'grace' and 'style' before, but he had no truck with them. So instead of backflipping over the kick, or sonidoing away, or spinning around, Apolinar literally throws himself backwards over the strike with a surprising turn of speed, elbow aimed squarely for Lobosolo's chin.
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #1356
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Steilos View Post
    The use of sonido in flanking was not unknown to the General. He'd been expecting something along these lines - It didn't take a genius to see that if the Numeros tried to play Apolinar's game he'd be stomped flat.

Apolinar had heard of things called 'grace' and 'style' before, but he had no truck with them. So instead of backflipping over the kick, or sonidoing away, or spinning around, Apolinar literally throws himself backwards over the strike with a surprising turn of speed, elbow aimed squarely for Lobosolo's chin.
    Roux growled and took the strike to the chin falling backwards with his opponent. He draws his penultimate shard and thrusts it toward's Apolinar's body mid-air, aiming for the Privaron's kidney.

Quote Originally Posted by Shades of Gray View Post
    Very very very far to the right of Middle of Nowhere

Gwen stuck the lamppost into the sand with great force and fell backward, defeated. She lay down on the cold white sand of Hueco Mundo. The arrancar blew a few stray strand of hair from her eyes. "That's a low blow, Post-San. We got into this situation 'cause the only one that sucks more than me at that garglewhatever is you. We might end up in a volcano or underwater or something." Gwen rolled over onto her stomach, lying the side of her face on the sand as she looked at the lamppost. "I think we've traveled enough for now. We'll start again when morning-

We'll start again later."
    Gwen's solitude will be disturbed when she suddenly hears the sound of a car engine. One that seems to be closing in on her position, though she will not see one coming from any direction.

7. - Top - End - #1357

Apolinar does absolutely nothing to stop the shard, mostly because he's far too busy trying to hit Roux to notice. instead twisting around and bringing the butt of his halberd right into the Numero's face. He only realises that Roux was trying to kidney-stab when the shard hits where his kidney would have been had he not had his leg in the way. The shard sticks into his leg, but fails to hit anything important due to his hierro ensuring that the shard barely makes it to the muscle. Still didn't stop it from hurting like hell though - not that Apolinar was going to show it.
    Last edited by Steilos; 2010-10-01 at 06:28 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steilos

Skills
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #1358

Cecilia purses her lips, then one of the few Arrancar of destruction...

Grins.

"Anyone else sense that? I sense defeat, despair, anger..." Then, in a sing-song voice, "And these are a few of my favorite things~!"
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

9. - Top - End - #1359
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Turning to Mei, Serazel knelt. It seemed more out of relief than out of obedience, however, specially if she noticed he did have a few minor injuries. "It gladdens me to see you well, Mei-sama. The way the Primera spoke... I feared for your life."
    Mei sighs. "Not that badly hurt, Serazel."

She smiles at him. "Thanks for your concern, though. Do you think you should see someone about those injuries?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

10. - Top - End - #1360
    Firbolg in the Playground

Gwen

The young woman yawned, stretching her arms out and sitting up, leaning against the Lamppost. She was still mostly asleep. "Post-Saaan. Stop making that purring sound. It's really creeping me out." The arrancar complained d as she grabbed the lamppost and proceeded to fall over on her side again, trying to fall asleep. Her brow furrowed and she sat up again, glaring at the Lamppost. "Post-Saaan, you don't even have a throat, how are you doing that?"

11. - Top - End - #1361
    Ettin in the Playground

[Nowhere important]

"That is not me, Gwen", a disembodied voice whispers to her, "that's a car." What a car is doing in the desert of lost of souls escapes any reasoning, but that's hardly worth dwelling on.

"Wake up, Gwen."

12. - Top - End - #1362

Gwen

The arrancar stood up, using the Lamppost to support herself as she stood up. However she lost her balance; both the Lamppost and Gwen herself came toppling to the sandy ground. A few seconds later she had a successful attempt. She stood up and rubbed her eyes; she seemed to be awake now. "Maybe they have food? I'm hungry and all the hollows here taste the same."

13. - Top - End - #1363
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    Mei sighs. "Not that badly hurt, Serazel."

She smiles at him. "Thanks for your concern, though. Do you think you should see someone about those injuries?"
    "I should be fine, Mei-sama. Thank you for your concern. And I was doing no less and no more than my duty."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

14. - Top - End - #1364

DrowGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post

"Oh? You think so, Miss?"
    , Lalita asks as he pops open the cork of the bottle and applies thick, transparent goo to the largest gash. "Would you like to be an Espada yourself? What would you do if you acquired such a position?" He presses the sides of the wound together and starts wrapping the gauze around Canguro's leg.
    "Who wouldn't?" Canguro squirmed, wincing just a little at the goo being applied to the large gash in her leg.

"I doubt I'm close to the other Fraccion, let alone the Decima. I plan on doing a lot of training now after my leg's healed up... I'll have the free time now that I'm not running deliveries. Not sure what I do when I become an Espada though... even becoming my plan to become Fraccion was meant to be a long-term one, but I've only been in Las Noches for five years."

15. - Top - End - #1365
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Steilos View Post
    Apolinar does absolutely nothing to stop the shard, mostly because he's far too busy trying to hit Roux to notice. instead twisting around and bringing the butt of his halberd right into the Numero's face. He only realises that Roux was trying to kidney-stab when the shard hits where his kidney would have been had he not had his leg in the way. The shard sticks into his leg, but fails to hit anything important due to his hierro ensuring that the shard barely makes it to the muscle. Still didn't stop it from hurting like hell though - not that Apolinar was going to show it.
    Teeth give way in Roux's mouth from the impact of the weapon haft to his face, but he seems to ignore any discomfort he felt, opting to twist the shard in Apolinar's leg whilst clawing for the Privaron's throat with his free hand.

------

Quote Originally Posted by Shades of Gray View Post
    Gwen

The arrancar stood up, using the Lamppost to support herself as she stood up. However she lost her balance; both the Lamppost and Gwen herself came toppling to the sandy ground. A few seconds later she had a successful attempt. She stood up and rubbed her eyes; she seemed to be awake now. "Maybe they have food? I'm hungry and all the hollows here taste the same."
    As Gwen finishes her utterance, the noise of the car engine suddenly surges in volume as what appears to be a Garganta tears itself open in mid-air before her very eyes. Out of the portal tears a silver Aston Martin Vantage, which swerves almost immediately upon hitting the sand. The car slides sideways for a few hundred yards, a figure leaping out of a passenger door as it does so. Then the car's engine revs again, and it speeds off straight into another Garganta.

The figure of Eriku Ginomamori picks himself up from where he had landed, brushing the sand off the suit he had elected to wear. He looks around briefly, before his piercing red eyes catch Gwen's. He smiles, and shunpos much closer to the Arrancar, his reiatsu utterly devoid of any killing intent.

"Well now, aren't you a pretty thing?" he says, his voice like silk over pearl. "And here I thought my Lord had sent me on a trip that would be all business."

16. - Top - End - #1366
    Ettin in the Playground

[Segunda's Palacio]

Lalita gives a quizzical tilt of his head as he listens to Canguro's words, and stands up after finishing his work. He crosses his arms before his chest and gives her a long look. It's not altogether pleasant one.

"Ah, but why did you want to become a Fraccion?", he asks, smile creeping back to his face. "Surely, a bright lady like you had some other reason than mindless admiration. Surely you have some dream you can put into words. Why else would you have come to this good city?" There's a sardonic hint in his voice.

The fair man turns and begins walking towards his kitchen. "Would you like tea, Miss?"

17. - Top - End - #1367

Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    As Gwen finishes her utterance, the noise of the car engine suddenly surges in volume as what appears to be a Garganta tears itself open in mid-air before her very eyes. Out of the portal tears a silver Aston Martin Vantage, which swerves almost immediately upon hitting the sand. The car slides sideways for a few hundred yards, a figure leaping out of a passenger door as it does so. Then the car's engine revs again, and it speeds off straight into another Garganta.

The figure of Eriku Ginomamori picks himself up from where he had landed, brushing the sand off the suit he had elected to wear. He looks around briefly, before his piercing red eyes catch Gwen's. He smiles, and shunpos much closer to the Arrancar, his reiatsu utterly devoid of any killing intent.

"Well now, aren't you a pretty thing?" he says, his voice like silk over pearl. "And here I thought my Lord had sent me on a trip that would be all business."
    Gwen Pryce

The arrancar was surprised, to say the least, when she saw the figure emerge from the garganta. The man knew how to make an entrance. Gwen stepped back behind the Lamppost, wary of the new arrival. "Be careful, Post-San. We don't know who the hell this is." She said before he shunpo'd over, causing her to step back. Gwen put one hand on the head of the Lamppost, the other at its neck, prepared to strike in case of any hostility. "Uhhhh. Hi. You wouldn't happen to know the fastest way to get that Nacho place or whatever it's called, would you?" Asked the arrancar, attempting to appear calm, "I seem to be a bit lost, as it were. Turns out that some people are just terrible with directions." She said with a sideways glare at her Lamppost companion.

18. - Top - End - #1368
    Ogre in the Playground

"Would you happen to mean Las Noches? I don't know the way myself, but my Lord did provide me with a map to it," Eriku says, drawing a ragged piece of parchment out of his pocket.

"Do you have business there like myself? If so, perhaps we should make our way there together. Company always makes a trip vastly more interesting."

19. - Top - End - #1369

Gwen Pryce

Gwen relaxed a little, becoming less tense and less likely to whack the mysterious man upside the head at the littlest provocation. "Two's company, Three's a crowd. Right, Post-San?" She said, turning to the Lamppost with a smile.

"... I'm sure Post-San agrees." She sighed, turning towards the newcomer. "Anyway I heard about it from Post-San, it seems like an interesting place. I wouldn't mind the eternal light." The arrancar shrugged, surrounded by the cold, dark, desolate wasteland was not her idea of fun. "What business do you have, if you don't mind me asking?" Gwen asked as she pulled the Lamppost free of the sand.

20. - Top - End - #1370
    Ogre in the Playground

"Oh, nothing major, really. My Lord asked me to deliver a letter to a girl he knows."

He flashes a bishie-sparkle laden smile in Gwen's direction.

"And whilst my Lord's taste is of the highest calibre, I find myself unbelieving that Hueco Mundo can possess a woman who surpasses my present company."

21. - Top - End - #1371

DrowGirl

"Yes, thank you." She nodded to Lalita as he walked towards the kitchen, looking over her leg before carefully placing her greaves over the bandages. Then she laid back on the bed, looking up at her reflection as she thought about it.

"Why be a Fraccion...? Well it's the stop on the way to becoming an Espada. Hm... I guess my real goal is to get stronger. I spent most of my lif-, 'existence', out there, outside the city. I ate whatever I could find that was weaker then me, even though I didn't need to anymore, and ran like hell from whatever was stronger then me. So, I just want to get stronger. I'm fast, but there are alot of people who are fast in this city, alot of them faster then me. So I'll get faster then them too. 'Fraccion', 'Espada'... I also want those titles too. I want to be stronger, but that's recognition for my work. That Apolinar guy only called me 'Numeros'... I don't like that."

22. - Top - End - #1372

Gwen Pryce

Gwen blushed. She still retained her composure however, and decided to play it off as nothing "Thanks...?" She said, unsure of how to respond to this remarkably forward comment. Her stomach then rumbled. "You wouldn't happen to have anything to eat on the way there, would you? There haven't been any hollows for miles."

23. - Top - End - #1373
    Ogre in the Playground

"Ah, yes. It is not a hollow, but I think you may enjoy it."

He swings a bag off his shoulder, and pulls out of it an airtight container filled with cured meat.

"Here," he says, throwing the box towards Gwen. "My Lord has a craftsman constantly working on improving the creatures he and his servants feeds on."

He smiles at her again.

"Go on, try some. My Lord's fleshweaver does good work."

24. - Top - End - #1374

Gwen

Gwen opened the container and smelled the food. "It certainly smells good." She remarked as she proceeded to stuff her face.

"You keep on mentioning your lord. Who's he?" She asked when she was halfway done the food, before beginning on the second half.

25. - Top - End - #1375
    Ogre in the Playground

"I am glad you asked." Eriku says with a grin, before dashing up to the top of the nearest dune.

"From the Revelation of Broods I: 'Let it be known that in our Lord’s beginning, the World was Whole, and let it also be known that the Wholeness of the World proved ill for it; for in its Wholeness the World was not Divided, and in being Undivided it was Unchanging. Our Lord was born into this world as any other soul; appearing the Alley of Wandering Souls. Our Lord knew His name was Kujo and our Lord knew the World was Unchanging, and He knew that it was ill. Yet at His moment of birth our Lord did not see the former lead to the latter of the twain.' The glory of Change belongs to Him, Our Lord Kujo."

Having finished his speech, Eriku slides down the dune back to Gwen.

"I am Eriku Ginomamori, and I serve my Lord Kujo as the First Apostle of Chaos Made Flesh."

He flashes another load of bishie sparkles Gwen's way.

"Now I have introduced myself, and you have introduced your Post-san, but you have not introduced yourself, blossom of the desert. Might I know the name of she who blesses me with her exquisite company?"
    Last edited by Edge; 2010-10-02 at 04:18 PM.

26. - Top - End - #1376

Despite Eriku's grand explanation when he returned his gaze to Gwen he saw her back as she continued walking. He heard a loud gulp as she finished the last of the food. "Ahhh... Oh, I'm Gwen Pryce" She said, remembering that she heard something about him asking her name, she couldn't really recall. "This was really good. Thanks, umm... Eriku" She says as she struggled to remember his name, handing the container back to the loquacious gentleman whom she had ignored.

27. - Top - End - #1377

Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    Teeth give way in Roux's mouth from the impact of the weapon haft to his face, but he seems to ignore any discomfort he felt, opting to twist the shard in Apolinar's leg whilst clawing for the Privaron's throat with his free hand.[/COLOR][/B]
    As Roux twists the shard in Apolinar's leg, he'll find Apolinar has been trying to lock the twisting arm. After locking the joint, he twists, making a spirited attempt to snap it. At the same time he attempts to flip Roux over, so that the Numeros is lying on his other arm -the one trying to claw out the General's throat - and face-down on the floor.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steilos

Skills
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #1378
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    "I should be fine, Mei-sama. Thank you for your concern. And I was doing no less and no more than my duty."
    Mei nods. "All right. Can you please keep watch for anyone else who thinks I'm easy pickings now?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

29. - Top - End - #1379
    Orc in the Playground

"Naturally. None who have thought so have dared trespass into your Palacio and lived." Serazel replied calmly. Mei would have likely seen the scattered corpses here and there.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #1380
    Troll in the Playground

Caballos stepped casually into what he remembered was his room. It had been exceptionally bare when he left it, and there was no real change in the time he had been away. And he had been away rather awhile, scouting out potential Arrancar and such, he wondered if he still knew everyone or if he'd have to get reacquainted. It seemed people were always being replaced in Las Noches... in fact, he couldn't be sure he hadn't been replaced, or Alejandro.

Whatever had happened, he supposed he should just wait around for Alejandro to return so he could give him his report. No sense going on a wild goose chase to find him wherever he may be... and no use letting the meantime go to waste. After a flexing and stretching, Caballos began once more to train, swinging his great two handed axe about as deftly as he could in the space he was provided. And now he would play the waiting game.
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste