New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Bitp:R] Hueco Mundo

Jiro realized he'd been picked, and resolved himself to take it like the experienced, brave member of the 13th he knew he was. The Shinigami tried to struggle, but the force that restrained him from speaking or moving didn't give an inch. He was forced to just go along with it, more like a sack of potato's then a Soul Reaper. The only thing that was free was his eyes, which gazed hatefully at everyone in the room, with the exception of the other Shinigami.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Ogre in the Playground

Mei smiles. "That works quite well, thank you, my liege."

She walks over, and starts to bind him with her silk.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

3. - Top - End - #153
    Ogre in the Playground

Jiro's baleful gaze turned on Mei as she began wrapping them in her Silk. The hatred he exuded was almost palpable. He was unable to move, or even react, but he would not let them think that he would be beaten so easily.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Orc in the Playground

Ruwa fights off a frown at Von Geister's recognition of Mei for her plan.

But, then, the candidate for the experiment in question is presented. She seductively approaches, leaning down eye-to-eye with the shinigami. "Well, well... don't you look angry. Well, that'll change assss sssoon asss Mei-Mei-chan and I give you a little... persssuasssion.~<3" She playfully licks at Jiro's face with her serpentine tongue, even going so far as to intrude on his lips, before backing off.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

5. - Top - End - #155
    Ogre in the Playground

"The idea was actually Ruwa's, my liege."

Mei does like to give credit where it's due.

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

6. - Top - End - #156
    Ogre in the Playground

Jiro is not impressed. The Tongue that slips between them is met with attempt to bite down. Hard. Jiro's eyes begin flickering between the two of them.

7. - Top - End - #157
    Ettin in the Playground

Von Geister drops his own restraints on Jiro once Mei has him safely under her own binds, and then drops him from the white tentacle as well, the thing retracting through the ground, back to the base of the king's cane.

And then he turns to Ruwa, after Mei's comment.

"Well, indeed, credit where it is due. Ruwa, I hope you and Mei endear this one to our cause like only the two of you can.

The others... Reene will be happy to know, once she returns, that we have new children. Isn't that right, Asaka?"

Von Geister speaks the last line back to the woman close to the throne room.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

8. - Top - End - #158
    Ogre in the Playground

"Indeed, my liege. And if it doesn't work... well, nothing ventured, nothing gained, I suppose.

If it does work, it might be worth trying again."

Mei starts carrying the Shinigami off, once he's been released from the tentacle.
    Last edited by horngeek; 2010-06-15 at 11:26 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Ogre in the Playground

Asaka Kishi

Asaka didn't move a muscle, remaining on her knee's staring at the ground with unseeing eyes.

"As you say, father."

Her voice was dead, just a flat sound. No conviction, but no resistance.

---

Jiro Sato

The moment the King's restraints were released, Jiro began to squirm in his silk restraints, mumurring profanities at best he could at every being he could remember.
    Last edited by Tackyhillbillu; 2010-06-15 at 11:33 PM.

10. - Top - End - #160
    Orc in the Playground

Ruwa backs off before Jiro has a chance to bite at her tongue. "Heh-heh... feisssty, too. You'll be fun to break.~<3"

She then turns her attention to Von Geister with a low bow. "Thank you, Your Excellency, I'm honored." Notable for once she's not using her sing-song, pseudo-seductive tone...

...Then follows after Mei, nearly skipping. "What do you think, Mei-Mei-chaaaaan?~<3"
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2010-06-15 at 11:54 PM.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

11. - Top - End - #161
    Ogre in the Playground

"Well, I think this will be a good... diversion."

She grins.

Then looks at the Shinigami. "Now, now. Language."
    Last edited by horngeek; 2010-06-15 at 11:59 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

12. - Top - End - #162
    Ogre in the Playground

Jiro return's Mei's statement with a particuraly loud muffled curse.

13. - Top - End - #163
    Ogre in the Playground

Mei will carry the Shinigami back onto the lift. "So, where to keep him..."

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

14. - Top - End - #164
    Ettin in the Playground

Genoveva

A sharp peal of laughter cuts through the air at Edward's words, the Primera grabbing hold of herself as she rocks back and forth as she pelts out the highly entertained laughter.

"Ya think that's why I'm out in 'ese parts? C'mon Edward-kun, ya know me better. Always 'is or 'at. Ain't no rest for the wicked, not in our line of work." Genoveva comments off-hand, if nothing else she always did find Edward's presence to be entertaining in one sense or another. Maybe that was why she didn't mind him as much as the others. If nothing else he was always good for a chuckle or three. "But Ah have to admit, yer growing on me pretty boy. Maybe someday I'll invite ya to the tippy-top of my tower, eh? Mei thinks she can give a show with...Ruwa..."

Genoveva draws close, smile slowly growing with something akin to...well it wasn't quite warmth, but it was certainly similar.

"But I can turn yer world in and out." she veritably purrs, nary an inch away from Edward's own face...

"Just kiddin'! I got some business with Arcelia befoe da real fun starts. Ya wanna come along and I'll explain along the way?" Genoveva's 'lusty' facade drops in a second with those two words, replaced by a wicked and...angry grin. The Primera had something nasty on the mind, but Edward had likely been around her enough to tell it wasn't directed at him...
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

15. - Top - End - #165
    Pixie in the Playground

Pan

Pan peered down at Los Noches from the highest vantage point within his section of the white city. He often engrossed himself watching the diminutive figures scurry about in the avenues below. In the last few years he'd taken to watching them upside down, hanging from the stone railing by his legs. Although he'd long gotten used to the vertigo his fascination with the strange perspective had prompted Pan to do other things upside down.

As Pan hung from the tower in his usual position, he attempted to follow one tiny dot in particular. This was significantly harder upside down for some reason. This time he had manged to keep with one for slightly over ten minutes until the looming presence of a Gillian heading the opposite way blocked his line of sight. He knew he was watching it for at least that long because he had a watch that told him so. He glanced at it now to see how long he had managed this time. He was certain the watch was brand new, it was attached to a short chain and he could actually hold it in the palm of his hand. It also had a tiny nob to wind it up, he wasn't to sure about how he could keep the thing accurate here though.. Pan briefly considered calling a stop to leisurely game but, as far as he knew, things were in order and he had nothing pressing he had to handle. Reassured, Pan blithely turned to examine the dots down another street.

16. - Top - End - #166
    Orc in the Playground

"Well, we could ssshare him, if Mei-Mei-chan wissshesss.~<3" Ruwa switches her gaze between her Espada and their new 'toy', giving him playful yet predatory looks, just before she braces herself for the lift ride back up.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

17. - Top - End - #167
    Ogre in the Playground

Edward quite enjoyed her act. It certainly was most titillating. He didn't mind being toyed with. He'd likewise play with the mental imagery she conjured up for him and be content with that for now. Edward chuckled slyly. "The real joke is that you believe those aren't your true desires. Don't worry, when you come around I'll gladly accept you." His words carried the same impish tone she had taken with him a moment ago and were followed by another temporary flirtatious look. He then returned to his regular casual way of speaking. "Anyways, of course I'll follow along. Your presence alone is enough to keep me entertained."
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-06-16 at 06:48 AM.

18. - Top - End - #168
    Ettin in the Playground

Genoveva

The Primera's laughter returns once more as the thin-bodied arrancar gives Edward a solid pat on the back.

"See? That's what Ah like about ya Edward. Emotionally, yer like a fat chick. Able to take a hit." Genoveva says off-hand in a remarkably casual way. Makes it hard to tell whats an insult and whats not. "Just me, eh? No love for Arcelia?"

Without waiting for Edward to answer, Genoveva takes off once more with her gaze fixated on the white and blue building that marked where her target most likely was. And along the way she could fill in the Segunda on her little game...

===

And then, all too soon, Genoveva was pushing open the door to the third Espada's personal palace without a second thought for who might be home.

"Yoooooo hoooooo! Arceliiiaaaaaa!"
    Last edited by Callos_DeTerran; 2010-06-16 at 01:49 AM.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

19. - Top - End - #169
    Bugbear in the Playground

As the group dissipates, Sabas turns away, no longer interested in those that remain. He walks away from the edge of the roof until he is standing somewhere in the middle. He looks back at his Fracción.

"Azmus, we are done here. Vicente, give my regards to Aléjandro."

He disappears, his sonido carrying him away.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

20. - Top - End - #170
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    Talon finally turns to Aléjandro, giving the Espada a glare that would probably cause a lesser being to pass out in fright, before walking off, digging her sharp nails into Tark's arm, and Pico's shoulder (unless they move, of course).

"Come on. I want to kill some s**t."
    "It was pleasant seeing you, Talon. I hope the rest of your day is productive."

With that, the Cuarta takes his book out from behind his back and resumes reading it, continuing with his walk.

"Hmm... interesting. I shall have to mention this to the soul and reincarnation researchers."

21. - Top - End - #171
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dorizzit View Post
    As the group dissipates, Sabas turns away, no longer interested in those that remain. He walks away from the edge of the roof until he is standing somewhere in the middle. He looks back at his Fracción.

Ja, mein herr.

Azmus sonidos off after Sabas.
    Last edited by CMOTDibbler; 2010-06-16 at 06:13 AM.
    Nunc id Vides, Nunc ne Vides ("Now you see it, Now you don't.")

All My Characters

CMOT Avvie By Dr. Bath

22. - Top - End - #172
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    And then, all too soon, Genoveva was pushing open the door to the third Espada's personal palace without a second thought for who might be home.

"Yoooooo hoooooo! Arceliiiaaaaaa!"
    The gold etched, towering double doors fling open beneath the Espada's touch, revealing the entry hall. Stone walls sweep upwards and curve in towards the center, with crystal clear windows positioned towards the top, letting the light shine down in directed beams. White stone pillars uphold the roof, and the same stone beneath them is partially covered with a long, blue carpet that leads towards the other end of the hall.

All along the hall's length are doors, positioned at regular intervals, tucked just out of the way so they're not as easy to notice, especially given that many are designed not to stand out from the stonework (though they're not precisely hidden). Out of these doors, various hollows and even a few mortals move in and out, keeping quiet as they perform their duties.

At the very end of the hall, however, the stone floor raises, steps leading up to a magnificent throne of gold, white woods, and sapphires strewn across its surface. Behind it, a particularly large window is positioned just right, so that the natural light will focus down on it, illuminating its surface, and anyone seated in it.

One less familiar with Arcelia would expect her to be seated in this throne. However, she never uses it. Why she had it made at all (let alone made as the focus of her palace) is somewhat of a mystery, given that she very pointedly never even touches it. Because of this strange behavior of hers, there is a smaller chair just to the throne's right, which Arcelia will sometimes occupy- such as now.

The golden haired Espada watches the entrance of Genoveva and Edward with a small smile and relaxed eyes, seeming entirely comfortable and completely in control at the same time. One of her many servants is at her side, a fraccion who kneels next to Arcelia's chair, eyes downcast as she waits for any commands, seeming submissive and reverent at the same time.

"Genoveva. To what do I owe the pleasure?"
    Arcelia's voice is smooth, perfectly cadenced, mesmerizing in its mastery of tone and rhythm.

23. - Top - End - #173
    Ettin in the Playground

Default [Bitp:R] Hueco Mundo

Genoveva

If Genoveva is impressed by the fanciful interior of the building then it doesn't show on her perpetually smiling expression, but she does take another moment or two to look about before advancing down towards the open throne and occupied chair beside it.

"Arcelia! Been too long, what's kept ya from payin' me a visit?" Genoveva calls across the hallway, crossing the final distance and casting a disinterested glance at the other arrancar and even mortals who dwell inside the palace as well. She stands beside the illuminated throne, leaning against the arm of it even as she takes stock of the kneeling fraccion for a brief moment.

"She 'ere before? Don't recognize her..." Which wasn't too surprising, Genoveva's memories for any non-Espada, or those who used to be one, was remarkably poor.

"But Ah came here to pay a little visit Arcelia-chaaan. See if ya won' take a message to da other blades fer me, got a shindig in mind. Been too long since we all got together, eh?"

24. - Top - End - #174
    Orc in the Playground

((ACK! My apologies... I suffered a major injury yesterday and was unable to post in time.))

Throughout the entire thing, Serazel fought back the trembling he felt in Von Geister's presence. The King of Hollows inspired great terror in Serazel, despite the fact he was his liege before even Chang Mei. There was something in his demeanor that shook him to the core. As such, once they left his presence, the fraccion was still in his 'state of spirit' that provided that particular mannerism.

"It wouldn't do to let Mei-sama shoulder this burdensome fellow, kara. Please allow me to carry him, kara."

He mentally chastised himself for not taking the fellow immediately as soon as they would be to leave the throne room; it was not polite to let his Espada so much as suggest carrying him herself, unless it was her wish.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

25. - Top - End - #175
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Dorizzit View Post

Vicente's eyes narrowed slightly.

He'd need to adjust the cloak's design to compensate for the apparent ability Sabas has to detect him.

After both beings are gone from the roof, he quickly airwalks off, hopping to a nearby roof, and continuing the chain in silent "pursuit" of Alejandro. The game continued, after a fashion.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

26. - Top - End - #176
    Titan in the Playground

"You know how I dislike showing up uninvited, Genoveva. It's important to me to show the proper respect to my fellows."
    Arcelia smiles in return, standing gracefully as Genoveva approaches.
    "And no, she is relatively new."
    Arcelia gestures for the fraccion to rise, and then leave, which she does dutifully, hurrying out as quickly as she can without seeming rude.

As Genoveva alludes to the purpose of her visit, Arcelia raises her eyebrows, a bit of curiosity in her eyes.
    "What did you have in mind?"

27. - Top - End - #177
    Barbarian in the Playground

Apolinar walks off, muttering to himself as the lazy gits used the lift instead of the stairs, and heads down to the practice grounds to observe what was what. Upon getting to the grounds, the first thing he saw was someone standing in a slouch, gazing uninterestedly at the training. Apolinar scowled and plucked the slouch up by his hair, wrenching him up to a proper standing position. "You will STAND UP when on duty, you miserable laybout!"
    "S-sir!" The Arrancar went stiff as a board, and when Apolinar let him go, the Numeros actually rocked slightly on the spot. "Perfect. Don't let me catch you doing it again..." Apolinar left the threat hanging and went off to observe the others.
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #178
    Ettin in the Playground

"Ya know me Arcelia, I ain't much for formality or posturin' and yer always welcome in my home, just like everyone else. Too few take me up on 'at invite though." Genoveva says off hand as her arms cross over her chest, face twisting to follow the fraccion as she hurried out before snickering and looking back at the owner of this cathedral-esque building.

"She seems like a catch, keep 'er away from Mei though, eh?" Genoveva says with her ever-present grin, giving a little shake of her head, "Nuthin' else she seems well trained, how'd ya do it?"

However Genoveva's attention shifts just as quickly when Arcelia reminds her of her original purpose, prompting the Primera to rise from her spot leaning against the throne and to sweep her arms out expansively.

"Why...a grand melee with each of us blades pickin' a champion ta fight on our behalf! Last champion standing gets the roar of the crowds as a prize, who knows? Maybe un of us will get a 'ew fraccion from it. As for us..'e bet and gamble on da fight for evah we want. 'eck, I already found mah fighter and made a bet myself. A real good ol' chance to get togetha and have a good ol' time like only Las Noches can provide!"

29. - Top - End - #179
    Titan in the Playground

Arcelia lets Genoveva speak, not giving her a response on the first issues, though her expression becomes somewhat annoyed at the mention of Mei. The look swiftly clears from her face, but it leaves behind the impression that Mei was much too promiscuous for her tastes. As Genoveva lays out her main subject, however, Arcelia listens closely, weighing it in her mind.

"Your taste in sport is something I find rather baffling, but I suppose I could pass along a message to the others."
    Arcelia says, in a somewhat aloof manner. Genoveva would be aware that haughtiness wasn't her usual attitude, though she does get a bit uptight around the issue of combat, so maybe it was just that...

30. - Top - End - #180
    Ettin in the Playground

"What's da matter Arcelia? Ah know ya don't like fightin' but surely ya enjoy manipulatin' the others!" Genoveva says coyly, "Readin' a person in a fight is just as easy as readine'em in a conversation, which yer good at. Ya'll probably be able to tell who's gonna win and bet right for it."

Genoveva sidles closer, leaning over the arm of Arcelia's chair to whisper softly into her ear. One hand reaches out to rest on the Tereca's back while the other caresses along the side of Arcelia's throat as the Primera speaks to her.

"Ah know how much ya luv to play da social game, tis all this is. Maneuverin' and schemin' based on whatcha are watchin'. Hell...Ah got Pico to agree to a bet...where all his fighter has to do is lose and Ah I get however many beasts from his sector to add to mah collection. He's facing odds of one against nine others, just because he was distracted." her voice comes softly but excitedly, obviously all too pleased with how she had pulled a fast one over on the Decima. It might seem odd, to one that didn't know Genoveva' for her to take such delight in tormenting her own allies, but such was the Primera. No bond was truly unbreakable, just a matter of how durable it was. Though Genoveva did enjoy the company of the Segunda and Tres simply because they held such a position over the other Espada.

"And 'hat's just Pico, 'ust think of who else I can pull one over on...just think of who you could pull one over on..." Genoveva whispers into Arcelia's ear before leaning back with a soft chortle, "Or is it that ya don't have a champion to pick? That the case, ya can always borrow a prisoner from me to fight for ya."