New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [Bitp:R] Hueco Mundo

Intimate and teasing as Genoveva's touch is, Arcelia seems not to react to it- she does not recoil, or respond positively. Instead, delicately, as if removing lint from her clothes, Arcelia plucks Genoveva's hand from her neck after a few moments, and turns to regard her, leaning more casually in her chair, so she has to look up at her.

"I don't believe I have anyone to contribute, and I'm sure you already plan on fielding your best- so borrowing someone from you would really only seal my defeat, wouldn't it?"
    The Espada asks, not really expecting an answer. She smirks just a little, stretching out her arms behind her, the long white gloves that cover them smoothing out perfectly with the motion.
    "I'll let the others have the fun of fielding their servants, but maybe I'll make an appearance."

Her tone is infuriatingly noncommittal.
    Last edited by AmberVael; 2010-06-16 at 03:49 PM.

2. - Top - End - #182
    Ettin in the Playground

Default [Bitp:R] Hueco Mundo

Genoveva snickers once more as she's pushed away, shrugging a moment as she stands up and stretches languidly. Slowly she strolls away from Arcelia towards where Edward is standing, only spinning about once she was standing beside the Segunda.

"My best? Ah ain't even fieldin' one of my own! I ain't got no champions so I figured to use someone else. I got plenta desperate fools willing to die on the chance of gettin' some time free. Sure ya don't want one?" Genoveva asks once more, even as she gives a playful sigh, "Ahh, Arcellliaaaa-chaaan...don't tell me ya'll let me down like that! All us Espada need to show up, even if we ain't takin' part. Try to get the word out soon though, eh?"

Genoveva turns once more, sauntering idly towards the exit with little thought if Edward might be following her at the moment.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

3. - Top - End - #183
    Titan in the Playground

[Arcelia's Palace]

Arcelia gets up from her chair as Genoveva turns away, and reaches out to catch her shoulder and make her pause before she manages to get too far away.
    "I should tell them when and where this is taking place, correct? Are those details my decision?"
    She raises an eyebrow, a small, amused smile across her lips.

4. - Top - End - #184
    Ettin in the Playground

Genoveva

The Primera's head snaps around when Arcelia's hand alights on her, something dangerous in her posture for a moment before it passes.

"Go ahead Arcelia, have some fun with the 'when' but the where is Sereg's arena. Got it?"
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

5. - Top - End - #185
    Titan in the Playground

[Arcelia's Palace]

Arcelia just grins a bit at Genoveva's reaction.
    "Relax, Genoveva"
    She says, her voice reassuring, adopting a caring tone which rings a bit sarcastic.
    "I'll take care of it."
    Her fingers trail over Genoveva's shoulders for a brief moment as she walks around the other Espada, giving her a little smirk before Arcelia makes her way out the door, then vanishes with a crackle of sound and burst of speed.
    Last edited by AmberVael; 2010-06-16 at 05:16 PM.

6. - Top - End - #186
    Ogre in the Playground

Edward was a tad disappointed that he didn't even manage to get so much as a single word in before the exchange ended between the two lovely ladies. He wordlessly followed Genoveva out and to wherever she would lead them.

7. - Top - End - #187
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Free Hand View Post
    Pan

Pan peered down at Los Noches from the highest vantage point within his section of the white city. He often engrossed himself watching the diminutive figures scurry about in the avenues below. In the last few years he'd taken to watching them upside down, hanging from the stone railing by his legs. Although he'd long gotten used to the vertigo his fascination with the strange perspective had prompted Pan to do other things upside down.

As Pan hung from the tower in his usual position, he attempted to follow one tiny dot in particular. This was significantly harder upside down for some reason. This time he had manged to keep with one for slightly over ten minutes until the looming presence of a Gillian heading the opposite way blocked his line of sight. He knew he was watching it for at least that long because he had a watch that told him so. He glanced at it now to see how long he had managed this time. He was certain the watch was brand new, it was attached to a short chain and he could actually hold it in the palm of his hand. It also had a tiny nob to wind it up, he wasn't to sure about how he could keep the thing accurate here though.. Pan briefly considered calling a stop to leisurely game but, as far as he knew, things were in order and he had nothing pressing he had to handle. Reassured, Pan blithely turned to examine the dots down another street.
    Katarina

From somewhere inside the building, there came a muffled yelp. Katarina's head poked out of a window, her eyes full of concern. Pan-sama, I wish you'd stop doing that! It scares me that you'll fall! I know it's silly to think so, but...she clasped her hands together and blushed. It's my job, really, to worry about you.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

8. - Top - End - #188
    Orc in the Playground

[In Mid-air]

Eventually, Pico lands on the balcony of his Palacio. He angrily jogs towards his desk, his coat flowing behind him, and slams a button on his desk. After a few moments of tapping his fingers impatiently on the desk, he presses it a couple more times. Almost immediately afterwards, a deep, tough voice comes through the speakers. "Well now. Its been a while since you called..." "Yeah I know, listen up. I need you to set up patrols around the area, each one carrying a guy that can run away whenever there is trouble. I want that guy to be on the lookout for the Primera and the second she steps on my turf, I want one of those guys to tell me about, capiche?" "...Aright. How many do you..." "I DON'T CARE! Just get me enough to cover the whole frikkin' place would ya?" He abruptly jams on the button and heads towards the compartment where he keeps his booze. He then takes out a 100-proof bottle of...something. The label is so old it doesn't even say what it is anymore. He uncorks the bottle, takes out a cylindrical glass and fills it with the contents of the bottle. He downs it within a couple of seconds. He then gets an idea. He corks the bottle, keeps the glass in hand, then goes off towards Mei's Palacio with an electric whine and a small sonic boom.

When he reaches the Palacio, he touches down in front of the front door. He then literally kicks open the door and waltzes in, not caring for any...sights he might end up seeing. "MEI! HEY MEI! WHERE ARE YA?" Noticing she isn't there at the time, Pico goes wandering around in search of her.
    Last edited by InyutheBeatIs; 2010-06-16 at 10:34 PM.

9. - Top - End - #189
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    "Well, we could ssshare him, if Mei-Mei-chan wissshesss.~<3" Ruwa switches her gaze between her Espada and their new 'toy', giving him playful yet predatory looks, just before she braces herself for the lift ride back up.
    Mei smirks, and hands the prisoner to her Fraccion. "That would work."

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

10. - Top - End - #190
    Ogre in the Playground

Jiro does his best to make his feelings on the subject heard, but as they consisted of mostly profanities, it was probably for the best that they couldn't be.
    Last edited by Tackyhillbillu; 2010-06-16 at 08:50 PM.

11. - Top - End - #191
    Titan in the Playground

[Séptimo de Dominio]

Arcelia arrives just outside the cathedral of Sereg Arturo, relaxed and confident. Sure, she was about to tell him that there was an event that was going to take place in his domain, which he didn't yet know about, but it wasn't like it was her doing. She was pretty sure that if he took offense, she could just drop blame on Genoveva, and that would be that.

Besides, he might like the idea. Maybe.

Either way, Arcelia approaches his lair, searching for him with pesquisa.

12. - Top - End - #192
    Orc in the Playground

After the lift rises and the door opens, Ruwa steps out, giving Paramonos a wave. "Sssorry, Parry-kun, we're a little busssy, ssso I guessss we'll have to catch up another time.~<3"
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

13. - Top - End - #193
    Firbolg in the Playground

Paramonos

Paramonos barely raises an eyebrow as Ruwa and Mei return, apparently bringing along a prisoner. "It is fine, Ruwa. It is not like I have anywhere to go. Farewell." He says in his usual calm tone while he polishes his bronze halberd.

14. - Top - End - #194
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wolf View Post
    Katarina

From somewhere inside the building, there came a muffled yelp. Katarina's head poked out of a window, her eyes full of concern. Pan-sama, I wish you'd stop doing that! It scares me that you'll fall! I know it's silly to think so, but...she clasped her hands together and blushed. It's my job, really, to worry about you.
    Pan
    Pan struggled to maintain his legs' grip on the edge at the sound. A guilty look took over his face as Katarina's own came into sight. Pan couldn't help but feel distressed whenever she worried about him like this. Whenever he saw her like this he would work desperately to reassure her.

Theres no need to fret really! Not that I will, I really wouldn't, but Canary-san is waiting down there incase someone, Not me, falls.

Pan waves one arm to something down below. A Gillian, presumably Canary-san, is looking up from there and waves back. Pan turns away from the sight of the hollow to look back at Katarina.

See Katarina? Everything is fine. There's no danger, never any at all.
    Last edited by Free Hand; 2010-06-16 at 09:45 PM.

15. - Top - End - #195
    Barbarian in the Playground

Sereg awaits Arcelia patiently, watching her from atop his palacio. When she doesn't immediately notice him, he spikes his reiatsu sharply, allowing her to easily find him with her sensing. "Arcelia, my honored guest. How are you today? Rather, what brings you to my domain, this fine day?"
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

16. - Top - End - #196
    Orc in the Playground

"Paramonos." Serazel nodded lightly in the gatekeeper's direction.

"Mei-sama. Will you require my help with your procedures?"
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

17. - Top - End - #197
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Free Hand View Post
    Pan
    Pan struggled to maintain his legs' grip on the edge at the sound. A guilty look took over his face as Katarina's own came into sight. Pan couldn't help but feel distressed whenever she worried about him like this. Whenever he saw her like this he would work desperately to reassure her.

Theres no need to fret really! Not that I will, I really wouldn't, but Canary-san is waiting down there incase someone, Not me, falls.

Pan waves one arm to something down below. A Gillian, presumably Canary-san, is looking up from there and waves back. Pan turns away from the sight of the hollow to look back at Katarina.

See Katarina? Everything is fine. There's no danger, never any at all.
    Katarina smiled. That's a relief. Although, I've always wondered how you can hang upside down for so long, without getting dizzy...
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

18. - Top - End - #198
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    "Paramonos." Serazel nodded lightly in the gatekeeper's direction.

"Mei-sama. Will you require my help with your procedures?"
    "Probably not, Serazel. This is more something Ruwa and I should do."

More Mei than Ruwa, probably. But there is no excuse for bad grammar!

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

19. - Top - End - #199
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    Sereg awaits Arcelia patiently, watching her from atop his palacio. When she doesn't immediately notice him, he spikes his reiatsu sharply, allowing her to easily find him with her sensing. "Arcelia, my honored guest. How are you today? Rather, what brings you to my domain, this fine day?"
    Arcelia swiftly makes her way up to Sereg's perch, sweeping through the air with ease before coming to rest relatively nearby... though perhaps with a bit of notable distance between them. Just in case he decides to go crazy, like some Espada like to when they're mad.
    "Genoveva asked me to extend and invitation to all of the other Espada. I wasn't planning on delivering the invitations personally, but due to its nature..."

Somewhat amused, she gives a little bow before proceeding.
    "Genoveva would like to invite you, and all the other Espada, to an arena match, with each of us providing a champion to fight on our behalf. The location she specified was your arena."

20. - Top - End - #200
    Orc in the Playground

"Indeed, Mei-Mei-chaaaaan!~<3" Ruwa bobs back and forth in a mini-dance as she walks along. "Ssshi-Ssshi-kun looksss like he'll be fun to crack, don't you think, Mei-Mei-chan?~<3"
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

21. - Top - End - #201
    Ogre in the Playground

"Yes, he will."

Mei chuckles, as they arrive back at her palace.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

22. - Top - End - #202
    Orc in the Playground

[Mei's Palacio]

The instant Mei and crew walk through the door, Pico almost flys halfway down a set of stairs, then rests on the railing, looking down on Mei herself rather crossly. He decided to take a few drinks, as evidenced by the now uncorked bottle in one hand and the half-full glass in the other. "Mei! Where the crap have you been?! I've been looking all over the d*** place for you." He then notices the "package" slung over Serazel's shoulder. His eyebrow crooks in confusion, and hesitatingly points at it with the index finger on the hand holding the glass, fearing the worst. It seems like not much else could happen today other than the worst. "...Mei. What the crap is that?"
    Last edited by InyutheBeatIs; 2010-06-17 at 04:45 PM.

23. - Top - End - #203
    Ogre in the Playground

"That would be a Shinigami given to us by the King to see if we can break him."

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

24. - Top - End - #204
    Orc in the Playground

[Mei's Palace]

He was just about to take another drink from his glass when Mei said the word "Shinigami". If he were human, his heart would've stopped. As he is though, he just stopped drinking from the glass before any liquid could pass his lips. He then turned back to Mei, a look of shock in his face. "WHAT?! How did he get it? When did he get it?" And what in the sweet name of my *** is he thinking? He said (and thought) all of that in a blur of words, syllables running into each other like a train wreck.

25. - Top - End - #205
    Ogre in the Playground

"I don't know where he got him. Might have been an ambush of some sort. But I think he's be smarter than to alert the other Shinigami, don't you?"

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

26. - Top - End - #206
    Orc in the Playground

Ruwa [Pasilla Octava]

Ruwa waves at Pico. "Hiiii, Pico-Pico-kuuuuun!~<3" She gives the Espada a predatory wink.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

27. - Top - End - #207
    Ettin in the Playground

A sudden gloom falls over Pico.
    Last edited by Draken; 2010-06-17 at 06:21 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

28. - Top - End - #208
    Orc in the Playground

"I suppose I shall put this sorry excuse for a Shinigami down at your torture chambers, then." Serazel noted.

He mostly just needed an excuse to get away from Pico.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

29. - Top - End - #209
    Orc in the Playground

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Been paranoid like you can't frikkin' believe recently, even moreso today." He then takes a drink from the glass, then notices Ruwa, in all of her scantily clad glory. He acknowledges her wink with an upward jerk of his head. "Heya Ruwa. 'sup?" He then points towards the silk strap that is her clothing. "Still haven't gotten around to the shopping part, eh? Ah well, what I'm here for, you might be interested in." Pico notices Serazel just before he leaves. "Yo, Serazel! Got any juicy bits of information yet?" Pico then feels the gloom that hangs over him. He then lifts his head as though he heard something. What the...Oh yeah. I forgot. He thinks to no one in particular. He then looks over his shoulder, directing his thoughts to what he believes is the source. Relax, My Lord. I'm not planning to stab you in the back or anything, nor do I think I could right now even if I wanted to. Like I said, I'm paranoid whenever someone says something along the lines of, 'I have a Shinigami' nowadays.
    Last edited by InyutheBeatIs; 2010-06-17 at 06:22 PM.

30. - Top - End - #210
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Vael View Post
    Arcelia swiftly makes her way up to Sereg's perch, sweeping through the air with ease before coming to rest relatively nearby... though perhaps with a bit of notable distance between them. Just in case he decides to go crazy, like some Espada like to when they're mad.
    "Genoveva asked me to extend and invitation to all of the other Espada. I wasn't planning on delivering the invitations personally, but due to its nature..."

Somewhat amused, she gives a little bow before proceeding.
    "Genoveva would like to invite you, and all the other Espada, to an arena match, with each of us providing a champion to fight on our behalf. The location she specified was your arena."
    "Ahh, that seems... Amusing. Leave it to Genoveva to come up with an idea to bring sorrow and amusement, as well as stomping all over my single enforced rule, all at once. What is your place in this, Arcelia, my dear? In case our Ganoveva was wondering if it is acceptable in my arena, the answer is an emphatic yes. If you wish not to deliver this news, I would be happy to.

I personally have no fighter to support, so I may not actively participate. Though I will gladly watch the proceedings."
    He says to her, moving closer to her slowly. His unseen mouth is in a pronounced smirk, his eyes trying to discern any outward signals she may be putting off.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!