New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [Bitp:R] Hueco Mundo

[Sereg's Palace]

"Genoveva expressed no such concerns. I am not Genoveva, however, and so I thought you might appreciate forewarning."
    Arcelia's expression seems to display some level of contempt as she turns away.
    "The event will take place tomorrow."
    Before he can get too close, Arcelia finishes speaking and steps back, giving a short bow.

"Until then."
    Her message delivered, she vanishes with a soft crackle.
    Last edited by AmberVael; 2010-06-18 at 10:28 AM.

2. - Top - End - #212
    Barbarian in the Playground

"I do wonder if she thinks she can actually outrun me? Either way, I must speak to Genoveva about this game of hers." He says, looking to the Primera's sector. He then uses sonido to appear at the door of her palacio, knocking quite loudly. When there is no answer he lets himself in, looking for a place she would be sure to see him. He soon enters her throne room and lazes on her throne. "And now to wait for the dear Genoveva."
    Last edited by riccaru; 2010-06-18 at 11:31 AM.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

3. - Top - End - #213
    Titan in the Playground

At the residence of each Espada, a small note is dropped off, detailing that they were all invited to Genoveva's arena event. It details that it would take place tomorrow at Sereg's arena, that they should each bring a champion (someone expendable, as this is a fight to the death), and that there would likely be gambling and other entertainment.
    Last edited by AmberVael; 2010-06-18 at 02:02 PM.

4. - Top - End - #214
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    "I do wonder if she thinks she can actually outrun me? Either way, I must speak to Genoveva about this game of hers." He says, looking to the Primera's sector. He then uses sonido to appear at the door of her palacio, knocking quite loudly. When there is no answer he lets himself in, looking for a place she would be sure to see him. He soon enters her throne room and lazes on her throne. "And now to wait for the dear Genoveva."
    It would take some time before Genoveva to arrive, she had other things to do at the time after all, but when she does it's with a sudden influx of reiryoku that hangs oppressively in the air like a heavy cotton shroud. The Primera's throne was literally at the tallest point within her Palacio, the actual 'antechamber' was devoid of a chair like that considering she didn't really hold official audiences very often because those in her 'sector' had learned long ago that she didn't care about their problems too much.

But Genoveva did arrive it was with little warning or noise, just quietly slipping through the door with her slitted eyes focused on the intruder. No smile, not made-up good cheer, just irritation barely hidden beneath a calm surface.

"Hullo Sereg, whatcha doin' all the way up 'ere, eh? Takin' in the sights?"
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

5. - Top - End - #215

"I was actually waiting for you, dear Genoveva. Why is it you decided to destroy any and all authority I held in my own sector. More importantly, why is it you wish to have the fights at all? You are one of the only Espada who is willing to put their own followers into a fight such as this." He says, looking past his silver pocket watch to stare at her.

6. - Top - End - #216
    Ogre in the Playground

Edward who had continued to tag along with Genoveva took great interest in seeing how the following events would unfold and watched with bated breath. He stood perfectly still beside her soaking in the scene and smiled in anticipation of some juicy choice words.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-06-18 at 01:37 PM.

7. - Top - End - #217
    Ettin in the Playground

Genoveva's lips tug up into an ugly smile, baring sharpened teeth in the same way that a predator bares it's fangs at cornered prey as she saunters closer to the elaborate chair that Sereg currently lounges in.

"If yer authority is destroyed cause Ah plan to host a gran' melee for all to see, ya nevuh had any to begin with. What kinda operation are ya runnin' if a little side entertainment puts it in jeopardy?" Genoveva says sweetly, even if the barbs hidden in such a comment were quite pointed. "As fer why, too borin' in this joint recently. I want some thrill and makin' people fight for our fun fits the bill. An' cause I wanted to."

"And ain't it obvious? I'm tryin' so sow dissension in yer realm. I wanna add a new wing to my Palacio and yer turf looks good." Genoveva says, sounding deadly serious even as she stops before the intruder to her private quarters.

"...Jus' kiddin'. I am really jus' bored and I nevuh said it had to be your own troops. Jus' someone willin' to fight for ya. Now git the hell outta my chair, yer ruining the cushion. I had finally gotten it to conform to my arse just right. Ya know how long that takes?"
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

8. - Top - End - #218

"The authority is to place my own entertainment. You have decided to stomp on that authority by holding your own games without my consent. As it were, my sector is in a very unfortunate location to become part of your palacio, dear Genoveva. Did you once think of the ramifications of your blatant disregard for any and all planned entertainment on that day? You also disregard my only law specific to my sector. Also, have you thought of the logistics of holding such an event? I assume Von Geister and Reene are also invited, along with the Espada? What will be provided for entertainment and refreshments? You're shortsightedness may cost you dearly. Are you aware that my arena is not fit to have the king and queen?" He tells her, standing and walking toward her and Edward. "Edward, you do have magnificent architects in your sector, yes?" He asks, suddenly looking at the other Espada for the first time.

9. - Top - End - #219
    Ogre in the Playground

Edward laughed internally and decided to join in. "Yeah! Stop giving her arse such a hard time! It's a priceless treasure! It's one of the great wonders of Las Noches! When I ogle it I want it to be in pristine condition!" He then addressed Sereg's question. "Yeah, I do. I've got people making impressive buildings around the clock just for fun and plenty of forms of entertainment. I could easily host the event but that's besides the point!" Edward didn't really sound angry. He was simply semi-seriously scolding him loudly.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-06-18 at 02:09 PM.

10. - Top - End - #220
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wolf View Post
    Katarina smiled. That's a relief. Although, I've always wondered how you can hang upside down for so long, without getting dizzy...
    Pan let his arms hang down and swung from side to side and replied brightly to Katarina.

Maybe I'm just good with things like this.

He was thinking of suggesting it's because he does it so frequently but changed his mind after thinking about it. He stops his swaying about when he felt a familiar if repellent presence flicker briefly below before vanishing.

Say, did you feel that Katarina?

11. - Top - End - #221

"I was actually wondering if they could renovate a skybox into the arena for the great King and Queen, in order to give them a better view of we Espada. Naturally you and yours would get credit for the buildings. Do you have cooks as well? There may be need of catering." He replies, leaning against a wall nonchalantly.

12. - Top - End - #222
    Ogre in the Playground

"Pssssh. Skybox? I've got a replica of the Roman Colosseum in my backyard. I'm sure they can build you a skybox. Catering? My cooks are among the best of our world and that of the mortals. If you think otherwise they'll make you eat your words. I'll provide everything necessary. Think nothing of it." His reply was even more nonchalant and very haughty. Clearly Sereg needed to work on his staffing and connections. His guys must be amateurs. At least that's what Edward thought.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-06-18 at 02:43 PM.

13. - Top - End - #223

"Can they have it done in time? It also has to be done quite well, and I would hope it can stand under the weight of the King, Queen, and Espada, along with any fraccion they may want to take with them. If it falls under the weight it's your head, not mine." He says, becoming angry at the undertones present in both Espada's voices. "The food will also have to be cooked in advance, and kept warm until the end of the party. Think you're up to the task? Unrelated, who do you intend to put into the fray, Edward?"

14. - Top - End - #224
    Ogre in the Playground

Was Edward up to the task? Really? Really? What audacity coming from the guy with an arena that lacked a skybox. The espada responded accordingly. "Of course, it'll be as easy as pie. I just hope your stadium isn't so crummy that I need to have it rebuilt from the ground up. As for who I'm choosing? That's a secret." Edward gave him a wink and a wag of his finger.

15. - Top - End - #225

"I took great pains in order to be assured it will not fall. If need be you could design a floating skybox, hang it from the ceiling. In fact, that would be quite entertaining. If it does have to be rebuilt you will have to hurry, and I rather like the current style of design." His eye brows raise at this, giving him an amused look to the other Espada.

16. - Top - End - #226
    Ettin in the Playground

"The authority is to place my own entertainment. You have decided to stomp on that authority by holding your own games without my consent. As it were, my sector is in a very unfortunate location to become part of your palacio, dear Genoveva. Did you once think of the ramifications of your blatant disregard for any and all planned entertainment on that day? You also disregard my only law specific to my sector. Also, have you thought of the logistics of holding such an event? I assume Von Geister and Reene are also invited, along with the Espada? What will be provided for entertainment and refreshments? You're shortsightedness may cost you dearly. Are you aware that my arena is not fit to have the king and queen?" He tells her, standing and walking toward her and Edward. "Edward, you do have magnificent architects in your sector, yes?" He asks, suddenly looking at the other Espada for the first time.
    "What's the matter Sereg, ya never anticipated on hostin' us in yer bit theater? Sounds like a gran' miscalculation on yer part, considerin' most of us like bloodshed as much as the next arrancar. An' who said His Royal Ghostliness is invited? He's probably busy with his bonnie lass and I ain't gonna be the one to interrupt such a think." Genoveva quips, stepping past Sereg when he stands to plop down in the chair once more. She wriggles her bottom around experimentally before giving a forlorn sigh.

"See what ya done now? I'm gonna have ta sit in this thing for weeks before it's right again." She complains, casting a squinty-eyed glare towards both of the other Espada within her private chambers. "Why would it cost me, eh? I'm just providin' an excitin' bout after all. Yer the one who can't seem to handle such a visit by yer fellows. 'sides it's just a friendly get together. Chance to catch up, gossip, and gamble with one another."

17. - Top - End - #227

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    "What's the matter Sereg, ya never anticipated on hostin' us in yer bit theater? Sounds like a gran' miscalculation on yer part, considerin' most of us like bloodshed as much as the next arrancar. An' who said His Royal Ghostliness is invited? He's probably busy with his bonnie lass and I ain't gonna be the one to interrupt such a think." Genoveva quips, stepping past Sereg when he stands to plop down in the chair once more. She wriggles her bottom around experimentally before giving a forlorn sigh.

"See what ya done now? I'm gonna have ta sit in this thing for weeks before it's right again." She complains, casting a squinty-eyed glare towards both of the other Espada within her private chambers. "Why would it cost me, eh? I'm just providin' an excitin' bout after all. Yer the one who can't seem to handle such a visit by yer fellows. 'sides it's just a friendly get together. Chance to catch up, gossip, and gamble with one another."
    "Well, Genoveva, I'm sure sitting on your rear all day won't be a problem for you. We can even have Edward here cater you, he seems awful excited to help your bottom be comfortable. As it is, I feel someone should at least tell the king it is happening. May as well be the... Mastermind." The last wrd is spat out after a long pause to look over the Espada.

18. - Top - End - #228
    Ogre in the Playground

"I took great pains in order to be assured it will not fall. If need be you could design a floating skybox, hang it from the ceiling. In fact, that would be quite entertaining. If it does have to be rebuilt you will have to hurry, and I rather like the current style of design." His eye brows raise at this, giving him an amused look to the other Espada.
    "It took great pains just to ensure your stadium wouldn't fall apart? Clearly my fear of shoddy craftsmanship was well founded." He shook his head in dismay. "I'm starting to think the only reason you claim to expect the Ghost King to come is so that you can get free stuff from me and see what it's like to properly host an event for once because you're incapable of doing so." A sigh accompanies his words. "You're hopeless." He paused and turned to Genoveva. "As for aiding your posterior, I'm entirely behind the idea." He thought she'd certainly enjoy his wordplay.

19. - Top - End - #229
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Free Hand View Post
    Pan let his arms hang down and swung from side to side and replied brightly to Katarina.

Maybe I'm just good with things like this.

He was thinking of suggesting it's because he does it so frequently but changed his mind after thinking about it. He stops his swaying about when he felt a familiar if repellent presence flicker briefly below before vanishing.

Say, did you feel that Katarina?
    Katarina indeed did. Yes, I did. Should I go investigate, Pan-sama?
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

20. - Top - End - #230

Quote Originally Posted by nothingclever View Post
    "It took great pains just to ensure your stadium wouldn't fall apart? Clearly my fear of shoddy craftsmanship was well founded." He shook his head in dismay. "I'm starting to think the only reason you claim to expect the Ghost King to come is so that you can get free stuff from me and see what it's like to properly host an event for once because you're incapable of doing so." A sigh accompanies his words. "You're hopeless." He paused and turned to Genoveva. "As for aiding your posterior, I'm entirely behind the idea." He thought she'd certainly enjoy his wordplay.
    Sereg sonido's from his position, bringing his right arm up in a punch to Edward's stomach, hopefully catching him off guard and plowing the Espada into a wall. He then turns to Genoveva "Feel free to use the arena as you see fit. I will be sure there is nothing stopping you. Until then please do not contact me directly. I advise you do not wait for me to arrive, as I so far have no inclination of doing so. Edward should be fine after that, and I now bid you both a heartfelt farewell." He says in an even tone before attempting to use sonido to arrive at his own palacio. He arrives unharmed barring anything Genoveva does.
    Last edited by riccaru; 2010-06-18 at 04:38 PM.

21. - Top - End - #231
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wolf View Post
    Katarina indeed did. Yes, I did. Should I go investigate, Pan-sama?
    It's Arcelia I think, shes gone now though or maybe not. You go ahead I'll, um, follow you soon.

Pan starts to bend down(or up) to get a better purchase and make himself upright. There were any number of ways for him to get from there to where he was heading but he didn't feel much inclination for flash right now.

22. - Top - End - #232
    Ogre in the Playground

Unfortunately for Sereg, Edward was also a rather speedy individual and managed to barely yet deftly sidestep his strike. As if he'd let his guard down around such a petty moocher! Perish the thought!

23. - Top - End - #233
    Ettin in the Playground

Sereg would not find his retreat from Genoveva's Palacio to be nearly as uneventful as he might have wanted it to be. As the arrancar-man nears the only exit of the room there's the tell-tale boom of sonido before Genoveva appears in front of him with a wide grin on her face. But it was so far from friendly one could never mistake it, it was more baring one's fangs then an actual smile and held such gleeful and sadistic danger in it that most sane people would take it as a sign to get the hell out of Dodge if given the chance.

The Primera wasn't willing to give such a chance to Sereg, not that he'd be given much time to think about such a thing as Genoveva dashes forward to clasp her right hand tight about Sereg's head with impressive strength, nails digging into his skin as her manical grin only widens.

"Goin' somewhere Sereg?" Genoveva says sweetly as there is an ominous flicker of energy around her wrist. Her fanged smile has never seemed as ominous as it did now. "Ya think ya can come into mah room, ruin mah cushion, and insult me and still leave willy-nilly? What kinda b**ch-a** pushover do ya think I am?! Cero!"

The dark red light grows brighter and heavier in intensity, veritably in Sereg's eyes as Genoveva's cero continues to charge.

"...Just kiddin'!" comes the 'sweet' reply...moments before the bala was released and simultaneously exploded to encompass Sereg's face. Genoveva releases Sereg once she's fired the bala, waiting for the smoke to clear to see her handy-work with an almost happy anticipation. Even as her eyes opened just a tiny bit.

"Remember this moment and know your place Séptima!"

Spoiler
    Show
    Was discussed with Ric before hand.
    Last edited by Callos_DeTerran; 2010-06-18 at 06:51 PM.

24. - Top - End - #234

Sereg grasps his face as he is thrown backwards into a wall of the palacio, cracking the stone with his body. As he removes his hands from his still smoking face you can clearly see his Hollow mask through the tattered remains of his scarf. Just above it you can see most of his face scarring heavily, his regeneration keeping the wound from doing too much. Framing his forehead are red marks from the Primera's fingers, blood still slowly seeping from the wounds. His hollow mask is slightly blackened from the smoke. "You wait, Primera. You may think you're the big wig around here, but even a runt can get the jump on the big dog." He says then spits at her feet before crashing through her cracked wall and using sonido to go back to his palacio.

25. - Top - End - #235
    Ogre in the Playground

The Segunda shrugged at the sight and spoke dryly. "You sure showed him who's boss, but I think you went too easy on him considering he just called you a female dog. A big one too. Maybe he's trying to say you're fat. What a jerk. I think he deserves a few more lumps."
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-06-18 at 10:39 PM.

26. - Top - End - #236
    Ettin in the Playground

Genoveva turns, as if she had forgotten Edward's presence for a moment before her savage grin returns to the more 'friendly' mask that she usually kept up around others.

"He'll get his due, for now he can rue on his mistake in insulting a true arrancar. He'll be reminded whenever he looks in the mirror after all." Genoveva says with a brutal little chuckle, stretching languidly before she plops back down in her throne and frowns, "Ahhh, this is such a pain! Ah had it just right too..."

Finally she stands, strolling back over to Edward with a crafty grin on her face. When she reaches Edward she reaches up slow with one hand, giving him a light flick to his forehead.

"And 'hat was for the butt pun, ya know Ah hate those." Genoveva chides playfully before looking out the hole that Sereg had made thoughtfully. "Hrm. I have to get someone to fill that in."

27. - Top - End - #237
    Ogre in the Playground

As Edward is flicked he momentarily feigns his legs buckling as if having been rocked by a fierce punch. Just before he is brought to one knee he dramatically catches himself. "Yeah, that's a pain. Anyways, perhaps I should head off to meet with my prospective champion. Thanks for the show." He began to make his exit but stopped suddenly as he recalled something. "Oh! I almost forgot. This is for you." Edward produced an immaculate blood red thornless rose from within his uniform using some sleight of hand and held it out towards Genoveva. One might expect it to be crushed when he traveled at high speeds but his gardeners did not make ordinary flowers. Among other things they possessed supernatural durability and their scents remained as potent as when they were first plucked long after the act.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-06-18 at 11:15 PM.

28. - Top - End - #238
    Ettin in the Playground

"Suck up." Genoveva snorts derisively, but takes the rose from Edward's hand all the same and, in a flashy of whimsy, sticks the stem between her teeth. The Primera waggles her eyebrows suggestively at Edward even as she turned to return to her chair.

"Yeah, ya should Edward...wouldn't want to be late, would you?" She teases, falling silent as she waits for Edward to leave her private chambers...and biting the rose in half with a grim chuckle.

29. - Top - End - #239
    Ogre in the Playground

"Of course I suck up. I have to soak in as much of you as I can during each meeting or else I'll go mad with desire as I await the next." Edward turned and ran off at top speed, first to his palacio and then to find Talon. Once he found her, wherever she was, he greeted her with a bouquet of yellow roses, a deep bow and an outstretched hand to signal his offer to kiss hers. "For you, my dear."
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-06-18 at 11:40 PM.

30. - Top - End - #240
    Orc in the Playground

Talon, who was in the middle of a rage-induced storm off, stares at Edward.

...And just stares. Well, and quietly considers kicking the Espada in the face.

"...are you ****ing kidding me?" Naturally, she simply glares at the outstretched hand, to the point where she is probably wishing it to catch fire.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!