New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default We are Chaos incarnate!: The Armacalypse (3.5, Race, PEACH)

The race that is connected to the Chaos Assasin and I think that the Delirionist would fit quite fine to, so please, let me know what you think. Cheerz!

P.S. If anyone could point me to a picture of elves with ears pointed down, I would be thrilled. Bonus point if you want to draw one yourself and then post it here offcourse . Cheerz in advance!

Armacalypse

When magic is out of control, it starts to corrupt all living beings that reside near it. It spreads and spreads, until it is stopped. However, in the case of the magical energies of Chaos, it was stopped to late and it washed over an ancient Elven City called Armagand.

The inhabitants were transformed, but as it was not normal magical energy gone berserk, but Chaos energy, the result was not hidious and/or malformed at all. If anything, the inhabitats even gained greater power from it. After the Arcane Cataclysm, the inhabitats lived on with their new found power and in time, learned to control the force of Chaos they had within them to shatter objects and empower certain kinds of magic and fighting styles.
    Although they lack the discipline other elves had in weapons training, they are able to hold their own quite well due to these "gifts". They are the inventors of the Flowers of Chaos martial style and alot of the spells Delirionists cast have their origins from this race.
    However, despite their chaotic tendensies, they are a good hearted people for the most part and like under the lose leadership of an Elder counsil. They have a fondness for visitors, which they always treat like equals and with a big smile on their faces.

Appearance: They mostly look like normal elves with 2 major differerences: For one, their ears are pointed downwards, which gives them a strange look. Second, they have strangely light purple skins that seems to glow at some angles of light.
    For the rest, they have the same build and weight as elves.

Age: Armacalypse do not age, although they acrue the bonus for aging normally. The magic within them effectively stops the aging process.

Ability Modifiers:
    +2 Str, +2 Dex, -2 Con, +2 Cha
    Armacalypse are powerfully build and lightning fast, but trade that power for decreased vitality. Also, their connection to Chaos makes their demeanour surprisingly charming.

Size and Type:
    Medium Outsider (Native). Due to their close connection with Chaotic energies, they can't really be called natural beings, although they are still only naturally found in the Material Plane.

Speed:
    40 ft. (8 squares)

Special Qualities:

Darkvision 60 ft. and Low-Light Vision

Chaos Atunement: +1 casterlevel on Insanity Spells and spells of the Enchantment school.
    +1 Initiator level for manoevers of the Flowers of Chaos and Shadowhand disciplines.

Chaos Channel (Ex): Each non-reach melee or natural attack made by an Armacalypse deals an extra 1d4 points of random energy damage. Roll with a 1d6 on the table below to see what kind. The energy type is different with each attack.
    {table=head]Result 1d6 | Benefit
    1 | Fire Damage
    2 | Cold Damage
    3 | Acid Damage
    4 | Electricity Damage
    5 | Sonic Damage
    6 | Force Damage
    [/table]

Destructive Touch (Su): Once for every 2 class levels the Armacalypse has, he can touch an object. This object is then subject to a Shatter effect with a casterlevel of the HD of the Armacalypse plus 2. Save DC is Charisma Based.

Alignment:
    Usually Chaotic Neutral or Chaotic Good

Automatic Languages:
    Common, Arman

Bonus Languages:
    Any

Favored Class:
    Chaos Assasin or Delirionist.

LA:
    +1, maybe +2 (plz comment if the LA is wrong)
    Last edited by WaylanderX; 2013-02-14 at 06:43 AM.
    A swordmaster never backs off, I'll cut you to ribbons with my almighty sabre! CHAOS DANCE!!

Nyllana OotS Avatar by Lord FullBladder, Master of Goblins!

Spoiler
    Show
    Nothing to see here
    My Extended Homebrew Sig!

Currently writing a fantasy novel: The Dawn of Life!
    People willing to provide feedback are appreciated

2. - Top - End - #2
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: We are Chaos incarnate!: The Armacalypse (3.5, Race, PEACH)

For destructive touch you mean once a day for every two levels?
    I don't have birthdays. I level up
    Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 96
    When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1

3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: We are Chaos incarnate!: The Armacalypse (3.5, Race, PEACH)

Yes, but racial HD the Armacalypse might have picked up from somewhere (I dunno where, but I can imagine some homebrew floating around that might give a few) also count towards the uses of this skill.
    A swordmaster never backs off, I'll cut you to ribbons with my almighty sabre! CHAOS DANCE!!

Nyllana OotS Avatar by Lord FullBladder, Master of Goblins!

Spoiler
    Show
    Nothing to see here
    My Extended Homebrew Sig!

Currently writing a fantasy novel: The Dawn of Life!
    People willing to provide feedback are appreciated