New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Need help making a list of feats that let you scale your damage as you level up

Hi folks!

I'm looking for 3.5 feats that helps a character to scale and keep his damage relevant. I'm thinking hings like Power Attack, Knowledge devotion or Craven.

Thanks!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Beholder

Default Re: Need help making a list of feats that let you scale your damage as you level up

Add up Knight of Lolth from Drow of the Underdark: Standard Action to give your mount half your BAB to Attack and Damage rolls on a charge. Solid reason to play a Savage Progression Drow on an ubercharger build.
    Quote Originally Posted by noob View Post
    Honestly the fastest way to make a paladin fall is to cast the grease spell or to trip the paladin.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Need help making a list of feats that let you scale your damage as you level up

what is your character's build?
    I've got a new fantasy TTRPG about running your own fencing school in a 3 musketeers pastiche setting. Book coming soon.

Check out my NEW sci-fi TTRPG about first contact. Cool alien races, murderous AIs, and more. New expansion featuring rules for ships! New book here NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by weckar View Post
    Venger, can you be my full-time memory aid please?
    Iron Chef Medals!
    Amazing Princess Mononoke avatar by Dispozition

4. - Top - End - #4
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Venger View Post
    what is your character's build?
    None. Just wanted to make a general list.

Forgot to add Arcane Strike!

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

Law Devotion.
    Superior Unarmed Strike (sort of).

Not a feat, but the Iaijutsu Focus skill. You could use the Aereni Focus feat to get it as a class skill.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground

Holy Warrior adds approximately level/2 damage.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Firbolg in the Playground

Metamagic feats in general, since spell damage tends to scale, and anything that increases damage (or area, or range, or targets, or any number of other things) will boost that scaling damage.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Troll in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Draconic Aura's options scale with level, as do the sorcerer's X Heritage line of feats.