New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,492 of 1492
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: A Thread in Which Banter Most Random is Expulsed Into Existence, By Ravens_cry #1

Quote Originally Posted by Thufir View Post
    Amusingly, while I instantly spotted that you spelled it incorrectly, I can't actually remember what it means.
    Goshdarn it. I thought I'd spelt it incorrectly, but I didn't think of trying it with an O.
    BANG → !
    OH LOOK AT HER/.../YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN MEAN/RICHARDS

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Barbarian in the Playground

MonkGuy

Default Re: A Thread in Which Banter Most Random is Expulsed Into Existence, By Ravens_cry #1

Quote Originally Posted by Dallas-Dakota View Post
    Double edit: For some reason Dropbox has only taken three of my pictures and will not take more. Jpg's are fine, right?
    I only tested with three pictures as well (my Software Engineering professor would be very disappointed with this). Will try a larger number. But, assuming you have signed up for a 2gb account as usual, there should be no such limit, unless four of your .jpgs add up to 2gb, which is just silly. Did it return any error message after the third one?
    In two seconds I will hit the ground
    A moment stretched out over years
    And my eyes will flicker and then something has changed
    An empty cage, a crimson bud, a street of blood
    A city rose sprung out to greet the rain

PoS: Enter Rain

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Titan in the Playground

My appologies Curly, I mistook you for a different gal. Good thing we aren't dating, or that would probably be the end of that.

*hides in shame*
    Quote Originally Posted by Fax Celestis View Post
    AILHAY THULUCAY! AILHAY THULUCAY! AILHAY THULUCAY!

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Surf's up, smoke 'em if you've got 'em. But who has this one?

I still have yet to see a good Koorly pic though. As I said before, extreme close up of round rosy cheeks and some brown hair. Was quite confusing.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2010-07-13 at 05:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

5. - Top - End - #1475

Heh. Typos can be amusing. I just accidentally typed the sentence, "And you might you be, sir?"
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm giddy with the elixir of returned multiquote. No more "open in new tab"! It's been a lifetime!

Quote Originally Posted by Marillion View Post
    Us quiet people are scary. Apparently, people confuse "being quiet" with "he doesn't like me"/"she's so stuck up she won't talk to anyone" and so they ignore us.
    Annoyingly, you're probably right.

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    DeeRee's not intimidating.
    She's awesome. And taller than me.
    I know for a fact that should we ever meet we'd get on like a house on fire. Then again, you sound more than a little bit like me, and I don't find you intimidating, so you're not intimidating, because I'm not intimidating.
    I am taller than you. Awesome is subjective. But then, so is intimidating, I suppose.

But a house on fire indeed. We really must one day arrange a meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    You certainly give off the air online of someone who could be believed to be absolutely disgusted or turned off completely by the idea of dating anyone ever.
    Hehehe. More that I'm too much a romantic, really. My idea of "datable" is "could see myself spending the rest of my life with". Which isn't very practical at the age of not-quite-nineteen. Though as a matter of fact there sort of is a boy, or would be, if he didn't live in Seattle and if he weren't a poor long-distance communicator. Alas for distance.

Being quiet also, of course, can contribute (and contribute quite ...dramatically). It depends on how you are about initiating conversations and if your body language betrays that you really don't want to be talking regardless of whether you actually want to or not.
    See, I'm perfectly happy to have conversations with people and I do initiate them. On the other hand this is a relatively recent development, given that at one time I was cripplingly shy. I dunno.

This was your daily dose of narcissistic introspection. I'll shut up now.

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Titan in the Playground

I still have yet to see a good Koorly pic though. As I said before, extreme close up of round rosy cheeks and some brown hair. Was quite confusing.
    Check the You Thread and the UK meet-up thread, during the week, I'l be posting loads of pictures. Some featuring her.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

8. - Top - End - #1478
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider View Post
    Hehehe. More that I'm too much a romantic, really. My idea of "datable" is "could see myself spending the rest of my life with". Which isn't very practical at the age of not-quite-nineteen. Though as a matter of fact there sort of is a boy, or would be, if he didn't live in Seattle and if he weren't a poor long-distance communicator. Alas for distance.
    Ah, distance. My favorite quantifier. Far better than Mass and that black sheep volume.

In other news, has anyone here read Herland? Because it's the most abysmal, sexist piece of dreck to be labelled Science-Fiction in all my years.

9. - Top - End - #1479
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thufir View Post
    Heh. Typos can be amusing. I just accidentally typed the sentence, "And you might you be, sir?"
    Gosh..I feel stupid. it took me like three minutes to find the error. And you had bolded it.
    Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realize they were big things.
    ~Kurt Vonnegut

10. - Top - End - #1480

NecromancerGuy

So who has the next thread, anyway? *points at page number*
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew

11. - Top - End - #1481
    Barbarian in the Playground

I'll pass, I can't think of any decent words that start with S.

12. - Top - End - #1482

Quote Originally Posted by Starfols View Post
    I'll pass, I can't think of any decent words that start with S.
    There's Swindon... wait, you said decent words. Okay. You win.
    BANG → !
    OH LOOK AT HER/.../YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN MEAN/RICHARDS

13. - Top - End - #1483
    Troll in the Playground

I'm tempted to do it. I haven't yet made one. But I think there's a waiting list?
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    ...How does one cuddle mercilessly?
    Curse your Introbulosity!

14. - Top - End - #1484

Unless I'm completely wrong, the only restriction on who makes the thread is that they haven't made one of the last 50 threads. No waiting list.
    BANG → !

15. - Top - End - #1485
    Troll in the Playground

Unrelated.

It's raining really hard here, again.

Yay, more property damage!
    trill in da playground

16. - Top - End - #1486
    Troll in the Playground

...*rubs my chin* Reeeally? ;o And you say I can do this as soon as the thread hits 51 pages?
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #1487

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Anatharon View Post
    Unrelated.

It's raining really hard here, again.

Yay, more property damage!
    Poland: Where only those who are part bear survive.

Deary: Gah. Why are there like, 5 of you ladies in Oregon that I have contact with?

My best friend is chasing a girl with exactly your ...perspective... on things, and even though she's obviously into him and loves his company, she keeps waffling on him like a huge *****.

It gets old, let me tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Introbulus View Post
    ...*rubs my chin* Reeeally? ;o And you say I can do this as soon as the thread hits 51 pages?

You've made one in the past 50 threads though, IIRC.

Eh, whatevs, I don't care. No one else is around to claim it that wants it.

...Edit: Introbulus hasn't made one!? *brainbreaks*

And no. We're supposed to end the thread and make a new one when we hit 50 pages. We're already over our limit. 51 is just bad manners.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2010-07-13 at 07:41 PM.
    Homebrew

18. - Top - End - #1488
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Introbulus View Post
    I thinks it's just when it hits 50.
    Last edited by PJ the Epic; 2010-07-13 at 07:38 PM.
    Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realize they were big things.
    ~Kurt Vonnegut

19. - Top - End - #1489

As soon as it hits 50, actually. That is, right now.

Go, Introbulus! I choose you!
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

20. - Top - End - #1490
    Troll in the Playground

Can't recall ever doing it before...

Oh well. HERE I GO! *Rush!*
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #1491
    Ogre in the Playground

It doesn't look like Intro has intro'd one, yet.

EDIT: As ninjas go, that was kind of awesome.
    Last edited by Pyrian; 2010-07-13 at 07:43 PM.
    "'Intelligence' is really prolific in the world. So is stupidity. So often they occur in the same people." - Phaedra
    Pyrian's LiveJournal

22. - Top - End - #1492
    Troll in the Playground

=3 Intro goes faster than you ever could.

Ah, and it has started! ...Gah! Started! I could've used that word! Nooooooooo~!
    Spoiler
    Show