Page 1 of 24 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 719
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    HellFencer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Phobos, Mars orbit
    Gender
    Male

    Default Evil Dead - Versus the World [CONTENT WARNING]

    2:40 A.M.

    Darkness.

    Darkness covers the horizon. Street lamps buzz and flicker along the harsh streets. Rain falls in sheets, as if trying to smother the world into nothingness. It is early...too damn early for some of you. For others, this is standard routine. 2:40 A.M. to be exact. You have all recently boarded a public bus called the Transpo, and paid your fare. It isn't a grand bazaar of a ride, but it does get you out of the bone chilling rain.

    The hydraulics of the bus sound as though the metal frame is a living being, sighing at some deep thought. The last of the passengers climbs aboard and takes a seat near a window, clutching himself to warm up from the weather. It is Wednesday. So far, this day has started rather depressingly, the only good thing being the running of the buses.

    2:43 A.M.

    As you look around you at the other patrons, there are about nine of you on board. A man young into his twenties with blonde hair and the complexion of someone who is on the beach all day sits in the back, staring out the window. Another young man with dark brown hair and brillant blue eyes sits with his leg across the seat, and his back to the window, finishing up a call on his cell phone; he seems rather important, or as if he perceives himself that way. An older man late into his thirties sits in the middle of the bus. He has a rather patriotic air about him, and is easily the tallest person on board. His black hair and blue eyes make him seem even more rustic and authentic for some reason. Of last note is a heavyset man of muscle sitting in the front half, and it looks as though he could easily tear someone's head off, despite his silence.

    The rest of the people on board are of rather imparticular note, seemingly mundane in their own ways; the old lady at the front of the bus sleeping, the teenager listening to his rock music entirely too loud, the mother and her daughter of at least 9 years sitting quietly humming a tune to pass the time.

    2:48 A.M.

    As you climbed onto the bus, you each noticed an open, and half used, box of caffiene pills, and several cans of mountain dew half crushed and tossed behind the seat. The driver was a rather portly man, easily thirty two or so, and seemed to be sweating like a pig in his undersized uniform.

    However, this is all of little concern to you, as you each have a different topic on your mind, consuming most of your thoughts and attention, be it a wife far away, a time of killing so long ago, or knocking a man clean off his feet.

    2:53 A.M.

    The constant whine of the road and the loud pinging of the rain is enough to induce drowsiness in each and every one of you. Some manage to stay awake, while others drift slowly between dreams and reality. The lights overhead flicker in much the same way, unsure of whether to be awake or not.

    The driver is also in a state of lacking complete awareness, as he pops yet another pill into his mouth, chasing it down with the mountain dew, emtying yet another can. He wipes his arm across his brow, staining the sleeve with sweat. It is to no avail, however, as his eyes slowly start to flutter closed, and his body slowly slumps over, being caught by the locking seatbelt.

    2:58 A.M.

    A minute or so passes as the driver drifts into sleep, and starts to finally relax after such a long shift. And then his head jerks up, eyes fluttering back open, head snapping back and forth looking for something amiss. His eyes finally settle on a fast approaching car stopped in the middle of the road. He panics, slamming onto the brakes, spinning the wheel hard to the right.

    Each of you can hear the tires squeal and shriek as if crying out in pain and have but a second to brace yourself as the bus slams into a car ahead of it, crushing the windows and taking the driver under. You can feel the back end of the bus pull up from the ground a little as it fish tails around and starts to tilt over. Each of your are thrown around the inside as if you weren't even there. Not even the strongest of you can hold onto the years old leather, worn smooth and full of holes. As the bus reaches around with the back end, it fully tips over and scrapes and across the wet pavement, shattering most of the windows.

    The metal seems to scream and sparks as it curves around to nearly be a one-hundred eighty degree turn. However, as it nears the crash, the bus then tips fully onto its top, crumpling down and shattering the rest of the windows, sending shards of glass in all directions. As the bus slams into the line of cars outside, it stops with a deafening crunch of metal.

    Everyone is now painfully awake, adrenaline pounding through their veins, blood pounding out. There are screams of terror, cursing, and crying all at the same time. It is enough to drive someone insane from the sound alone.

    3:00 A.M. - The soul's midnight

    Welcome to Evil Dead.

    ((OOC: I need you all to give me reflex saves, and post what you are doing after the crash.))

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    WhiteKnight777's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The other side of the sky
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Evil Dead - Versus the World

    (Reflex on the Bus (1d20+4=14))

    *Jack quickly attempts to right himself, looking around. His brain, suddenly jolted from a quiet brooding to full alertness, instantly snaps back into combat readiness. He hisses quietly, holding his body low to the ground*

    Status! anybody wounded?

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Halfling in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Australia

    Default Re: Evil Dead - Versus the World

    Ed

    ((Reflex Save:1d20+5=11))

    After the bus stops spinning and tipping over Ed crawls out of the bus, groaning in pain and checking to make sure that he didn't break anything during the crash.
    Unreal TigerTM: Official PR Rep of any reputable Avatar maker near You

    Spoiler
    Show
    Chocolicious Avatar by Gezina

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    GazMania's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Evil Dead - Versus the World

    Tom

    "Ach' me 'ed..." Tom groans as he pulls himself up from the ground."This 'aint good, not gonna get to no fight in time..." *Once upright Tom stumbles to the front of the bus and tries to wrench open the doors.


    (( Reflex save (1d20+1=11)))

    ((Edit: I have re-written my sheet. Should be right, will work until the other profiler is back up and i can copy it better))
    Avatar made and used with permission of Ink.

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    HellFencer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Phobos, Mars orbit
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Evil Dead - Versus the World

    As the people are tumbled around inside the bus, shards of glass slice across several of the occupants, flaying skin and sending a spray of red into the air.

    Jack slams his shoulder into the window, busting the glass out into small fragments, several of which lodge themself in the muscle. Warm, dark red blood is sent traveling down his arm.

    Tom is thrown out of his seat as the bus smashes the car in front, sending him into the metal just above a window. He wrenches his back against a seatback and finally comes to a stop on the ceiling, his head spinning.

    Ed finishes a conversation, clicking his phone shut, just as the bus stops, throwing him over the seats into the teenage boy whom is being spun around. Their heads collide, Ed hitting just above his right eye, splitting the skin open. As he comes to his senses, he realizes his phone is missing from his hand.

    The young woman on board, at least in her thirties, is craddling her daughter in her lap. She cries out, "Annie, please wake up....please....you're going to be ok...God please help us!" She repeats most of this over and over. It is hard to tell what is going on, as the girl is held nearly to the woman's chest.

    Tom manages to get to his feet and makes his way past the others in the bus. He sees the teenager unconscious with the ipod still playing, as well as the old woman out cold. When he reaches the front of the bus, he can smell the sickly sweet aroma of blood. As he rounds the corner to reach the door, he sees the driver secure in his seat thanks to a seat belt, though his arms are hanging down and his face beat red. A corner of the bus has sheered off at the base of the window and dug its way into the driver's abdomen. It is quite a site to behold, as he is cut from one side of his belly to the other.

    (Jack: 3 damage. Tom: 3 damage. Ed: 2 damage. I'm going to need a fort save from Tom, as well as a strength check to open the doors.)

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    GazMania's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Evil Dead - Versus the World

    Tom

    "Oh god, that is awful.. jesus...." Tom mutters as he puts his hand over his mouth and trys not to give his breakfast back to the world. *He fails and clutches his stomach as he spew all over the floor. *"Ach thats disgustin'..." he says as he wipes his mouth on his sleave.

    "Right then.. lets try to sort this out.." Tom grabs the bus' door handle and heaves with all his might, muscles bunching across his back in the process as he attempts to open the door.



    (( Fort save (1d20+2=3) im assuming this makes me throw up, awful roll, will edit post if not.))

    ((Strength check to open door (1d20+1=15)))
    Avatar made and used with permission of Ink.

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Logain's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Riverside, California

    Default Re: Evil Dead - Versus the World

    ((Sorry I'm late everyone))

    Reflex Save (20 + 5 = 25)

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    HellFencer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Phobos, Mars orbit
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Evil Dead - Versus the World

    As Jeff feels the bus smash into the car, he uses the seats around himself to brace into a crash position, though he is still rattled around by the bus tipping over, and then upside down. He has some bruising on his left leg, but nothing major.

    Tom tries to hold back the urge, but by the time he has a mind to resist, he is already throwing up. His early breakfast passes back over his teeth, following the several waves of bile, stomach acid, and wrenching pain from compressing his abdomen. He also ends up with a nose full of the sickening brown liquid. As he rights himself, trying not to slip in his own vomit, he pulls and pulls at the doors, but to no avail, as they feel locked in place by something. They do not budge one centimeter.

    (Jeff: 5 subdual damage.)

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    WhiteKnight777's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The other side of the sky
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Evil Dead - Versus the World

    *Jack looks around, assessing the situation quickly. Not good, but not nearly as bad as it could be, at least these are his first thoughts. Need to check out the little girl, see if anyone can do first aid. Better check for emergency exits as well. Deciding on a priority, he kneels down next to the parents*

    How bad is it?. Somebody see if any of the emergency exits are unblocked. If not, we can crawl out the windshield. Somebody wrap a shirt around their hand and make sure all the bits of glass are out of the edges.

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    HellFencer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Phobos, Mars orbit
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Evil Dead - Versus the World

    As Jack kneels next to the woman craddling a little girl, he can't see much, as the woman is in the way. She has also begun to rock back and forth, weeping as if her child is dying...as if she can feel the soul slowly being ripped away from the girl's body. It appears that the woman does not even hear Jack.

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    WhiteKnight777's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The other side of the sky
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Evil Dead - Versus the World

    Jack Goodwell

    *Jack leans forward and taps the woman on the shoulder, speaking in a firm, authoritative voice*

    Ma'am, please, how is your child? if it's bad, we'll see if we can find a first aid kit on the bus.

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Logain's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Riverside, California

    Default Re: Evil Dead - Versus the World

    Even with his excellent perch, Jeff gets bounced around enough to make him dizzy. Everything seems to be happening in a trance. The bus tips over on its side, the people around him are screaming.

    It's almost a reflex that makes him grab the seat, keeps him from being trapped under the bus, or worse- being ground into the pavement.

    Hand to the side of his head, Jeff wanders among the other bus passengers, moving through the crunch of the glass.

    He'll look around at the other passengers, trying to figure out who is the worst hurt. He sees one passenger trying to comfort the old lady and her child, so he'll stoop and check on the kid with the ipod before moving up to try and unstrap the busdriver.

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Halfling in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Australia

    Default Re: Evil Dead - Versus the World

    Ed Kaitler

    Clutching his brow to try and stop the blood flowing from it Ed realises that he doesn't have his phone anymore, looking up he takes full stock of what had just happened at starts to scrabble around looking for it. "Anyone got a mobile here, we need to get some ambo's here now in case anyone's seriously hurt!"

    Search/Spot(whichev is applicable):1d20+1=17
    Unreal TigerTM: Official PR Rep of any reputable Avatar maker near You

    Spoiler
    Show
    Chocolicious Avatar by Gezina

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    GazMania's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Evil Dead - Versus the World

    Tom

    "Damn it!" Tom says as he removes his hand from the door, "stupid door not go openin'...". *Tom wracks his brain as he tries to think of how the bus drivers open the doors, but he never really used them that much. *Damn.. should'a been on these buses more often...

    Tom steps away from the door, carefully making sure he wouldn't fall on the vomit, and walks back to the other people who were on the bus. *" 'Ere kid, this good 'enuf for ya?" Tom says as he reaches into the pocket of his jacket and comes out holding his phone. *He holds it out for Ed to take off of him while at the same time helping him look.

    ((Assisting Ed look for his phone))

    ((Edit: Looking for phone (1d20+1=16) Sorry, thought you could still assist another in modern.))
    Avatar made and used with permission of Ink.

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    HellFencer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Phobos, Mars orbit
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Evil Dead - Versus the World

    As Jack finally intervenes between the woman and her child, she looks up at him, tears streaming down her face. The mascara has run slightly, giving her a look of utter desperation. As she lowers her arms, Jack can see several shards of glass have lodged themselves into the girl's ribs, just below the right breast. Blood stains most of her shirt as she appears to not be breathing. From this distance, Jack can't tell whether the girl is alive or dead. However, it does remind him of the pain in his own shoulder, the blood staining a large portion of his sleeve now.

    The woman looks pleadingly in to Jack's eyes, quietly saying, "Please....help....her" as if she has no greater strength to speak with any longer.

    Jeff slowly makes his way over to the knocked out teen, kneeling to get a better view. He does not see any injury on the backside of the boy, however, he would have to roll the boy onto his back to check the rest. As Jeff realizes, that is probably a bad idea. In any case, the iPod is still blaring rock music, one earbud still in the kid's ear.

    Ed tries to hold his wound shut, but that only causes some blood to drip down into his eye. As such he has no luck finding his phone, instead, trying to wipe the blood out. By this time, his eyes have teared up and fouled the whole search. He does finally get the wound under control and his eyes cleared up for the most part.

    (Tom needs to roll a spot check)

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    WhiteKnight777's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The other side of the sky
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Evil Dead - Versus the World

    Jack Goodwell

    *Jack quickly tries to bind his own wound to staunch the bleeding, tearing pieces of his shirt to use as bandages. Meanwhile, he calls out*

    Someone see if there's a first aid kit in here! look for something marked with a red cross.

    *As quickly as possible, he checks the girl's pulse*

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    HellFencer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Phobos, Mars orbit
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Evil Dead - Versus the World

    Jack quickly realizes he won't last long himself with glass sticking out of his shoulder, and begins trying to bind the wound. Afterwards, he checks the girls pulse and after several moments of wondering, he feels a slight pulse, just as he was about to pull his finger away. She is alive, but just barely holding on.

    (Jack needs to make a heal check so as to not worsen his condition, and also to pull out the glass without doing more damage. Higher heal DC to bing the wound while leaving the glass in, if he thinks he will just do more bad than good in removing it.)

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Logain's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Riverside, California

    Default Re: Evil Dead - Versus the World

    Jeff will pull the bud out of the kids ear, and turn it off. He doesn't take it, but leaves it right there by the kid- on second thought, he stuffs it into the kids pocket.

    Once someone starts asking about the first aid kit, Jeff moves toward the front of the bus, remembering the driver. There's a first aid kit in the front of every bus, up by the driver's seat. Sometimes they're supplemented by driver's 'habits' but since the driver had a bottle of caffiene pills, it's probably going to be pretty standard.

    Standard quick search to figure out if the first aid kit is still in the bus, and not outside somewhere in the wreckage: d20+3=18

    Once I'm up there, I'll also see that the driver is hung in his seat, and grab the guy trying to open the doors to help me get him down.

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    HellFencer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Phobos, Mars orbit
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Evil Dead - Versus the World

    As Jeff looks around the broken console, warped into a bow shape, he does find a med kit stuffed into a compartment. The door to the area has been ripped off and lays on the floor.

    Tom is tapped on the shoulder by a man he heard walking up, and sees him point up to the driver. As Jeff gets a full view of the gore, he feels his stomach begin to churn. There is a large chunk of steel embedded in the man's abdomen and large amounts of blood have begun to flow down onto the floor, staining the driver's shirt, jacket, and face.

    (Jeff needs to make a fort save.)

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Logain's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Riverside, California

    Default Re: Evil Dead - Versus the World

    Jeff will grab the med kit and vomit as he moves away (Fortitude Save 1d20+0 = 3). Wiping his mouth, he'll look at the guy near the door, and say, "Sorry dude- watch your step." He'll slip as he moves back to the man helping the kid. Once the guy has the med kit, he'll tap his shoulder, and say "Dude, check out that kid too- I think he's probably hurt."

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    GazMania's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Evil Dead - Versus the World

    Tom

    Just as Tom held out his mobile phone for Ed to take he was tapped on the shoulder and lead to the front of the bus by the other young man. Like Tom, this man also couldn't stomach it. Tom carefully stepped over the vomit, whether it was his or that mans he wasn't sure, and put the mobile back into his pocket. "Well.. the lad can find is own.." he mutters as he starts looking around the bus.

    "I dun't wanna worry no-one" he says to the people on the bus, "but we just been in-a crash. I dun't know, but it might be leakin gas... We better be gettin out before long.." With this said Tom starts looking around the bus for an emergency exit that would be use-able.

    ((Search check for emergeny exits (1d20+1=14)))
    Avatar made and used with permission of Ink.

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    WhiteKnight777's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The other side of the sky
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Evil Dead - Versus the World

    Remove glass from wound and bind it (1d20=20)

    (Hooray for my first ever nat 20 on IC. On another note. I apparently can't decide what my own name is. It is, in fact, Jack, not Jake. The description is specific enough that you can tell it's my roll :p)

    *Jack quickly picks the glass from the wound and binds it, once more looking down at the little girl, then waving at the man with the medical kit*

    Damn it.. wish Doc was here.. I wasn't a medic.

    *Jack looks the girl over, concentrating on the head and neck, but making sure not to touch her*

    All right, ma'am. Let's not move her. If she has head or neck trauma, that's the last thing we want to do


    Damn damn damn hell.. This is the last thing I need... never a goddamn medivac chopper when you need one.

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    HellFencer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Phobos, Mars orbit
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Evil Dead - Versus the World

    As Jeff empties the contents of his stomach in a rather painful upheaval, the old woman near the front of the bus begins to stir. She is not fully aware, but not asleep either. He body and fingers twitch every few seconds as if her synapses are triggering her body into a restart.

    Jack manages to slide the glass out rather easily and is surprised at how well he binds the wound. Perhaps he was a doctor in a previous life... As he speaks to the woman, she just looks up into his face, as if he has been sent to help her. "The lord has sent me an angel, hasn't he? You're here to help...I know you will succeed." Despite the praise Jack recieves, all he can find are the two pieces of glass in the girl's chest. As far as he can tell, she is alright beyond that.

    As Tom walks carefully around the bus, the sounds of glass crackling into metal is heard undertoe. He sniffs the air as he speaks of gas, but doesn't quite notice any. He very easily spots the door in the back of the bus. As he moves up to take a look, he can see a small indentation for a key.

    Outside of the bus, a polyphonic ringtone can be heard going off. It is obviously some sort of song, but you can't tell what. Ed immediately recognizes it.

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Logain's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Riverside, California

    Default Re: Evil Dead - Versus the World

    With the lady at the front of the bus going into convulsions, Jeff will stop by her once he's passed the small medical kit to the guy helping the little girl. Then he'll move back over to the twitching lady, and put a hand on her, speaking calmly. "Lady, you've been in a crash. You're going to be okay, though."

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    WhiteKnight777's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The other side of the sky
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Evil Dead - Versus the World

    *Jack tries to remember what Doc used to do when he checked for head trauma.. his mind races as he tries to think what might be wrong, how he could check without further damaging the girl. He looks at the woman*

    I'm just a man, ma'am, and I'm going to do everything I can to help her. As far as I can tell, she's fine, but I'm afraid that she have sustained some kind of head trauma. We need to get some kind of medical team here immediately.

    *He yells to the entire bus*

    Whoever has a cell phone, call 911 right now. If nobody has one, find that one that's ringing and use it.

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    HellFencer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Phobos, Mars orbit
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Evil Dead - Versus the World

    The old woman just lies there, continuing to convulse every few seconds or so. As Jeff holds his hand on her, he can feel the muscles spasming just beneath the surface. It almost feels like writhing....but that couldn't be right.

    The younger woman continues to stare into Jack's face, though it is rather dark in here. She almost pleads with him saying, "You're going to save her, right? We're going to get out of this alive, right? Please..you have to..." she begins trailing off and repeating herself once more.

    As if of its own volition, the cell phone ringing gets slightly louder as it is talked of. It is going on ring number fifteen by now. Whomever is on the other end must really want through.

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    WhiteKnight777's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The other side of the sky
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Evil Dead - Versus the World

    Jack Goodwell

    I'll do the best I can, ma'am. That's all I can promise. I intend for everyone to get out of here.

    *Jack begins looking around for anything that could be made into a stretcher.. he's surprised how well he's reacting to this situation*

    I guess some old habits never go away.

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    GazMania's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Evil Dead - Versus the World

    Tom

    Tom stares around the bus until he sees the door at the back. He rushes towards it and starts feeling the door when he sees the key-shaped hole. Oh no... I can guess where that will be... he thinks to himself as he tries to think of a way to put off the inevitable search. Jack gave him that reason.

    As he hears Jack ask for the phone Tom puts his meaty hand into his jacket pocket and pulls out his phone. He flips it open and punches out 911, not checking first if it had a signal. He puts it up to his ear and waits for a reply.
    Avatar made and used with permission of Ink.

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Logain's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Riverside, California

    Default Re: Evil Dead - Versus the World

    Jeff will gently ease the old woman down on her back, while she's 'writhing,' and try to get a response out of her. "Hey... Lady, are you okay?"

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    HellFencer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Phobos, Mars orbit
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Evil Dead - Versus the World

    The woman stops sobbing as much and quietly nods to Jack's comment, still deathgripping the child. As time passes, the girl looks as though more blood is pouring out, and her breathing getting shallower. Jack knows she will die soon if nothing is done.

    As Tom waits for someone to answer on the other end, he hears it finally pick up, except it is an automated voice. "We are sorry, but all available circuits are busy. Please stay on the line and we will get to you as soon as an operator becomes available." Then, there is silence on the phone. Utter, blank, silence.

    Jeff seems to comfort the woman by settling her into a better position, as the convulsions come in further intervals, though not completely going away. The woman does not wake up, nor appear to hear him.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •