New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Twilight IV: No More Heroes!

Light
    Light moves over to separate Misa from the vampire, not to mention find the Death Note.

Sylar
    Sylar looks at the man, "Can I help you?" Don't just destroy him. That would draw attention.
    Last edited by doliest; 2010-07-01 at 12:53 AM.
    Doliest's crimes against good taste
    Spoiler
    Show

An Uwe Boll fan, and proud of it. LONG LIVE THE BOLL!

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

Let's Playing Final Fantasy with extreme prejudice

Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    Forgive me, Mr Tolkien. You do not deserve what I now do to you.

2. - Top - End - #302
    Ogre in the Playground

Sanya
    You do hamsting one of it's legs, but the other you simply tear it's muscle, and the beast does try to crush you. Yob barely do get out of the way, and it's huge, triangular head, the approximate size of a micro bus, begins snapping at you, coming perilously close.

Sylar
    ((Ozymandius stopped you, and looks aggressive.))

Jenny Sparks
    You slip a few times, frying nerves and synapses. He's never going to be on who wants to be a millionaire, that's for sure.
    You can't quite make yourself care.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

3. - Top - End - #303
    Troll in the Playground

The Midnighter

He waits for an opening, for Richard to make the mistake of seeing him, and like a child bearing a grudge, charge him. Anderson should be able to take advantage.

Jenny Sparks

Jenny stops removing the electricity from Edward's brain, and for good measure, hits him with an uppercut taught to her by Cumberland himself. She then gives him one of the Doctor's syringes of "happy juice."

"Listen closely, Kira. Edward Cullen is Jack's. Jack loved Angie. She was the only woman to ever love him. So if you kill him, there is nothing in all the worlds that will protect you. Now grab Misa and come on. We have a beard to imprint."
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

4. - Top - End - #304

Light
    "I wouldn't think of it." Nor was I doing anything other than bluffing. No need to tell her that. With that, Light tosses Misa over his shoulder and follows Sparks out of the room.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

5. - Top - End - #305
    Troll in the Playground

Jenny Sparks

She leads him deeper and deeper into the Carrier, until they finally enter the the shiftship's heart. The caged baby universe powering the ship, providing near limitless energy and keeping this current universe intact.

"I'll need Misa's Death Note. And for you to leave the room for the next five minutes. I'm doing this by the book, otherwise everyone else is going to get royally pissed."
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

6. - Top - End - #306

Light
    "Then we can't do this for.." Light looks at Misa, "Several hours depending on what's in her. I don't know where she stores it." Now that was true. She could have had it in an unknown pocket dimension.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

7. - Top - End - #307
    Ogre in the Playground

Misa
    Misa stirs groggily, blinking in confusion. She wakes up prettily, just like everything else about her, and is clearly confused. Then she shakes her head, and stares at you both.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

8. - Top - End - #308

Light
    Light walks past the gates of Internet and punches Cracklord FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

Light screams to the heavens, "The F***!?"

I AM Kira.

"...That's lucky." Light looks down, wondering why Misa has to be competent when he doesn't want her to be, "Are you okay?"
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

9. - Top - End - #309
    Ogre in the Playground

Light
    She blinks. "Head...hurts." She mutters, somehow detecting you're silent entreatment. "Speach z'hard."
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

10. - Top - End - #310

Light
    "Don't speak then. We've got to make sure you're alright." Please be clever, please be clever, please be clever.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

11. - Top - End - #311
    Ogre in the Playground

Light
    She closes her eyes again, not nodding.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

12. - Top - End - #312

Light
    Light looks over at Jenny, "A room besides yours we can keep her in?"
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

13. - Top - End - #313
    Troll in the Playground

Jenny Sparks

"Afraid that she'll cuddle with me if she's in mine, Kira? Put her in Shen's."

She pauses.

"And you'll be sleeping on the couch. She needs rest. Actual real rest."

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

14. - Top - End - #314

Light
    "Yes, that is exactly why she's not going in your room. That and because nothing good ever comes of your room. I hadn't actually planned to get rest at all, but if you insist." Light again puts Misa over his shoulder and stalks of to Shen's room.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

15. - Top - End - #315
    Ogre in the Playground

Jenny Sparks
    Shen's room is not how you remember it. At all.
    The bed still has a traditional straw mattress, but the bed itself is shaped like a love heart and has a red velvet bedspread, of the sort that you have to specially order, and makes even you swallow slightly. There is a large sound system, a collection of CD's, and a big, designer wardrobe. Their is even a small vanity table, which is so out of place it's not funny.
    But it's still fundamentally...Shen. Their is a small shrine and water feature in one corner, and it smell slightly of perfume but mostly of incense and of her.

Light
    You don't see anything wrong or strange about the surroundings.

Sam
    You faint, and there is a glowing figure in the darkness. She's every bit as beautiful as you remembered. She's cut her hair, her eyes seem larger, and she's lost a little weight.
    She was already so thin, she shouldn't be losing weight.
    Then she's gone, and your father is standing there where she was. It takes you a moment, but you see he is holding her soul in his hands. "You said you wouldn't make any more deals with me. Well, how about just one more? Your body is dying. You can't handle the strain. It's not my fault, it's not yours. It's just... time. You didn't have a chance to learn about your powers, to refine them. You've been throwing around more then you need, like a bull in a china shop. And it's killing you."
    "I don't own you anymore. You'll be judged completely on your own merit. But much good may it do you, because you don't want to die."
    He isn't gloating, or mocking you.
    "You want to live. There is so much you never did, places you never went to, things you never said. Sam, I'm asking for your soul, but it's the only way to save you. And in exchange, I'll give you back Andi. It will be like she never left you. I won't ask a thing of you, I'll cut you loose to spend the time I give you. You can save your new friends, even save the world. You can spend you life however you see fit. Or you can die here, as your body shatters with exertion. You're not feeling it right now, because I'm doing you a favor and taking it for myself. But I can tell you. Your having trouble breathing, barely able to gasp in enough air, so your choking. You are convulsing, and parts of your brain are shutting down because you are not getting enough air. There is a restriction in your upper throat, that your tongue is trying to dislodge. In a few moments, you will swallow your own tongue. Your heart rate is quickening to try and compensate, but you have over exerted and are running out of energy. Your dying, Sam. And all you'll leave is a few fond memories and a message on the answering machine."
    "Your choice, Sam."
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-07-01 at 06:19 AM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

16. - Top - End - #316
    Dwarf in the Playground

Investigating the scream of tortured metal, Jules sees the dragon busy attempting to gobble up Sanya (or just bite her in half, he couldn't tell). Seeing an ample oppurtunity to strike with his new blade, he runs up and attempts to cut its head off.
    Travis gets everyone to back away, Travis makes a box cut in the floor, and then sends it down with a kick.

17. - Top - End - #317
    Barbarian in the Playground

The Bride

"Traivs wait." The Bride makes her way over to Sam on the ground and begins trying to resesitate him.

"Come on kid. Don't die, we still might need you."

Ghost Rider

With his bike parked on the dragon's tail Blaze tries to climb up onto the monster's back.
    Rural Reign An Original Superhero Webcomic Written by Me and AteMozzarlla

Darkblade Avatar by Necropaladin

18. - Top - End - #318
    Troll in the Playground

Jenny Sparks

"Wow." Jenny stares around the room. Shen always had the best view in the Carrier. Now she apparently had the best bed too.

"Somebody's sold out...merciless teasing ahead, Shen." And after teasing, experimentation.

"Put Misa on the bed. I'll write a note telling Shen why some strange model is in her quarters, and then you get to crash on the couch in the rec room. No arguing."

She finds an old reciept in her jacket, and a ballpoint, and scribbles a quick note to pin on the door.

Concussed victim resting. No Buddhists allowed. I'll be in my bed. Jenny.

Sam

He feels stronger here. It's just an illusion, and this is probably some mental projection-image-thing, but it feels good.

"Will I have the chance to get my soul back?"
    Last edited by industrious; 2010-07-01 at 11:11 AM.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

19. - Top - End - #319
    Pixie in the Playground

Sanya

"Raaaarrggghh!" Sanya shouts out in alarm, and slashes at the Dragon's nose with Esperacchius.

He then frantically scoots back on his feet, then with a burst of energy regains his footing and tries to dodge out of the way of the imminent blast of dragon flame....

20. - Top - End - #320
    Ogre in the Playground

Sanya
    You might as well have tried to use your sword to stop an incoming train. The dragon is too mad with pain to feel the nick, and dragons, like most wild animals, are at their most dangerous then injured.
    It's snout barrels into you, sending you staggering, and catches your left arm between two enormous teeth. You feel it snap, and it hurts, even through the adrenaline and shock.
    Fortunately, you have a guardian Angel. The winged girl grabs you and lifts, pulling you away. Your arm is probably worse, but it's far better then being eaten..
    And then the dragon breathes fire again.

Midnighter
    As you land, your leg folds beneath you, in no condition to support your weight.

Sam
    "Always."

Ghost Rider
    It's easy, there are no shortage of handholds and the dragon isn't paying attention to you.

Light
    Jenny has gone to go get some rest, and made it quite clear that you are getting out of this room. Worse still, under the terms of the Deathnote she can enforce it, as it takes into account what's best for Misa. You could maybe spend a few seconds in here under the guise of getting her comfortable.

Jules
    The sword bites into the dragon's long, snakelike neck, and blood fountains out. It roars again, in fury, and while you've hurt it you don't seem to have damaged it too much.
    You've seen Beowulf. And if a Hollywood movie can be trusted, then they're most vulnerable at the hollow of the neck, a single weakspot.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-07-01 at 07:09 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

21. - Top - End - #321

Ghost Rider

Blaze attempts to wrap a hallfire chain around the dragon's mouth to form a makeshift harness. With this harness in place he pulls on it as hard as he can pulling the dragon's jaws upwards. With the bike holding it down this should pull the dragon to the fullest extent of it's capabilities.

22. - Top - End - #322
    Ogre in the Playground

Johnny Blaze
    The chain, like a crude lasso (Sort of like Wonderwoman, although Johnny Blaze in that outfit would be a terrible thing) wraps around the dragons immense maw. You cut of the stream of fire right away, and slowly, you begin to exert pressure. It's hard. The dragon is very strong, and has jaw muscles like you wouldn't believe. It's neck is even stronger.
    No human would have a chance without serious upgrades, but you are more then a man. Straining for every inch, you force it's jaw closed.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

23. - Top - End - #323
    Dwarf in the Playground

Jules decides to trust Hollywood this time around, sure they fail most of the time when it comes to physics, but this seems logical at least. Thus he withdraws the sword and attempts to strike there.

24. - Top - End - #324
    Pixie in the Playground

Sanya

Sanya is insensible for a moment, due to getting a broken, ravaged arm, nearly getting killed by a dragon, and then getting rescued by a winged girl.

As the Dragon belches fire, and Shen races upwards away from it, Sanya dazedly smiles at her, and says in Russian: <"Pretty Angel.....">

Then the pain kicks in.

"Yob!!!! Govno, govno govno...!" Sanya grits his teeth. "Urgh. Really not good."

He looks down, and sees Blaze forcing the Dragon's mouth closed, and Jules Winefield, the world's latest Knight of the Cross, charging at the creature.

His left hand hangs limp; his right clutches Esperacchius tightly.

"My Dear Angel, –Gnggghhh–, can you get me on top of her head?"
    Last edited by Colesign; 2010-07-01 at 07:08 PM.

25. - Top - End - #325
    Ogre in the Playground

Sanya
    Without replying, Swift arcs around, climbing for height. The dragon's thrashing makes it an imprecise art, but Johnny Blaze is doing a little to help.

Jules Winfield
    Getting to the hollow of the neck is easier said then done, of course. For one thing, the rest of the dragon is in the way, and trying to hurt you.
    The trick is not to get hit by the thrashing claws, jump ten feet into the air, and hit a spot the size of your fist.
    You take a running jump, sword held inexpertly in two hands, and grit your teeth. One of the claws arcs at you, and you jump on top of it, using the momentum to send you up. With a massive, huge movement, you drive the blade in, ad the dragon shudders and dies.
    It's about then that you realize it's about to collapse on top of you.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

26. - Top - End - #326
    Pixie in the Playground

Sanya

"Quick! The Dragon's head is going to crush him!"

Sanya shouts this to Shen, Blaze, and Jules. Whether it results in Shen diving to the rescue, Blaze diving to the rescue, or Jules getting himself out of there is unknown; any would be nice.
    Last edited by Colesign; 2010-07-01 at 07:13 PM.

27. - Top - End - #327

Ghost Rider

Blaze hears the Russian's cry and pulls the dragon's head to the left of the new Knight. Hopefully no one will be crushed.

28. - Top - End - #328
    Troll in the Playground

Sam

"Then yes."

He can't believe he's doing this. Selling his soul of his own free will. It was his for such a short time.

But Andie would have her soul back, would be free of the devil's demands. And the people in the church...they needed his help. And that vampire wanted him for something. He doubted a lifeless corpse would be a barrier to the undead. And like his father said, he wanted to live. Sam was a good person. A genuinely nice guy. Maybe his father was manipulating him. Maybe he knew that Andie's freedom was exactly what Sam was willing to pay for his own damnation. Maybe it was another trick, another lie. But it didn't matter. Because even if it was a lie, and even if Andie was already dead, he had to try. He had to do something. Even if it damned him.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

29. - Top - End - #329
    Ogre in the Playground

The Church
    Sam gasps as he suddenly snaps awake. He no longer feels tired or weak. He doesn't feel anything at all. In a very real way, he's empty. No pain. No lethargy. Nothing.

Nicodemus
    It's done. Satan says, the Prince of Darkness surrounding you again. You will live again.

Ghost Rider
    It works, and Jules, dragonslayer, is able to get out of the way in time.

Midnighter
    Richard doesn't act like you'd expect. Before he was angry. Now he's so furious he can't feel anything. You killed the woman he loved. Or at least, that's the way he sees it, when Richard is far from Rational.
    Wind. A huge force of wind hard and strong enough to knock over a castle shoots out of his palm, sending you and Anderson flying back along the corridor, to impact at the wall along the back with bone-crunching force.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-07-01 at 09:55 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

30. - Top - End - #330
    Troll in the Playground

The Midnighter

At the last moment, the Midnighter extends his staff, and flings it behind him to bury it into the wall. As he reaches it, he uses the metal rod to slow himself down, hands sliding...sideways down the pole. It still hurts like hell, but nothing (other than his leg) is broken. Yet.

Sam Oliver

He can deal with this. He didn't own his soul for the majority of his life. He's only had his own for less than a day. Or maybe slightly more. Either way, he's can deal with it.

He picks himself off the ground, and looks at the rest of the group.

"What are we waiting for? I'm not dead yet." He tries to have a light-hearted tone about his little experience. It doesn't exactly work.

Nicodemus

Then I am ready, master.
    Last edited by industrious; 2010-07-01 at 09:56 PM.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2