New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #721
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: Naruto Manga thread (Spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by AgentofOdd View Post
    I think the story is setting him up to be an idealistic charismatic leader. He won't be able to defeat his political rivals in a battle of brains, but he'd be so beloved others will take care of things for him, or he won't have any rivals in the first place.
    I second this idea. The whole village loves Naruto for saving the villagers lives from Pein.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.

2. - Top - End - #722
    Troll in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Whoa. Plot advancement.

3. - Top - End - #723
    Bugbear in the Playground

NOOOOO NOT YAMATO!!! I really like him!

Also I'm hoping revived Itachi will meet Sasuke, being like Deidara as in memories intact and like he was still alive (though Itachi would actually get he was dead). But seriously if Itachi showed up and knew what Sasuke did, he'd be so freaking pissed and I think he's the only person Sasuke would actually still listen to now.
    (Christmas) Lillith Avatar by Serpetine
    Psylock Lillith Avatar by Bradakhan
    Ceras Lillith Avatar by Araveugnitsuga

4. - Top - End - #724
    Troll in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Lillith View Post

Also I'm hoping revived Itachi will meet Sasuke, being like Deidara as in memories intact and like he was still alive (though Itachi would actually get he was dead). But seriously if Itachi showed up and knew what Sasuke did, he'd be so freaking pissed and I think he's the only person Sasuke would actually still listen to now.
    Maybe we'd finally get some resolution on Itachi's gift to Naruto.

5. - Top - End - #725
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by Lillith View Post

I think Yamato would repress his thoughts. He did some Nagato (right?) and he CERTAINLY couldn't have his ideas.

6. - Top - End - #726
    Titan in the Playground

The only good news from this is it seems that Madara has replaced his left eye with the rinnegan. In other words, it seems he can't use the "Turn reality into an illusion" jutsu without making his right eye permananetly blind as well.
    My own webcomic. Idiosyncrasy.
    Paladin Academy: Chapter 2 Part 28

7. - Top - End - #727
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Silverraptor View Post
    The only good news from this is it seems that Madara has replaced his left eye with the rinnegan. In other words, it seems he can't use the "Turn reality into an illusion" jutsu without making his right eye permananetly blind as well.
    His mask has three holes though. He might have a Byakugan in his forehead.

8. - Top - End - #728
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    You, be quiet please. Not to be rude, but because that scares me.

9. - Top - End - #729
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Silverraptor View Post
    Can't be so sure about that since Izanagi was a major technique of the Sage of the Six Paths. Now that Madara has the Rinnegan, it wouldn't be so far-fetched to assume that he may be able to use the technique without the loss of his Sharingan.

10. - Top - End - #730
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    That would be awesome, in a narmy way. Better yet have it be the Jagan, then Madara could use the Dragon of the Darkness Flame!

11. - Top - End - #731
    Ogre in the Playground

Planetar

Quote Originally Posted by Drolyt View Post
    That would be awesome, in a narmy way. Better yet have it be the Jagan, then Madara could use the Dragon of the Darkness Flame!
    Don't give him THOSE ideas! And maybe he will get the byukugan just for the hell of it.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

12. - Top - End - #732
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Pft, he should just eat the 10-tailed beast.
    Tarvek needs to die in a fire.

13. - Top - End - #733
    Ogre in the Playground

Anyone have this theory: Madara uses the moon eye plan. Naruto beats him with a team up from Sasuke who loses his eyes in the fight trying to repent. Naruto uses Itachi's power to control the moon and make everyone forget Sasuke was a bad guy.
    ~Sweet avatar by Miss Nobody~

Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    You killed it, its dead, it exploded, Good Job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logalmier View Post
    "I need a latter! Quick, find a psion so he can make one with his mind!"

14. - Top - End - #734
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Demons_eye View Post
    Anyone have this theory: Madara uses the moon eye plan. Naruto beats him with a team up from Sasuke who loses his eyes in the fight trying to repent. Naruto uses Itachi's power to control the moon and make everyone forget Sasuke was a bad guy.
    I doubt the Moon's Eye Plan will succeed. It will defeat the purpose of this jutsu that Minato supposedly left Naruto that supposedly requires the Nine-Tails chakra and is supposedly the key to defeating Madara and which Jiraiya made such a bid deal out of.

15. - Top - End - #735
    Ogre in the Playground

I doubt the Moon's Eye Plan will succeed. It will defeat the purpose of this jutsu that Minato supposedly left Naruto that supposedly requires the Nine-Tails chakra and is supposedly the key to defeating Madara and which Jiraiya made such a bid deal out of.
    I want him to use it so I know he wasn't just talking out of his ass really.
    ~Sweet avatar by Miss Nobody~

Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    You killed it, its dead, it exploded, Good Job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logalmier View Post
    "I need a latter! Quick, find a psion so he can make one with his mind!"

16. - Top - End - #736
    Barbarian in the Playground

Just a thought I was wondering about? Can Kabuto resurrect someone more than once? e.g. can Deidara uses his pretty much suicide nuking technique and then just be brought back again, and then blow **** up again, and then repeat the cycle?
    You gotta' let me know, are we human,
    Or are we dancers?
    My signs are vital, my hands are cold,
    And I'm on my knees, begging for the answer,
    Are we human, or are we dancers?

- Human, The Killers

17. - Top - End - #737
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by IcarusWings View Post
    Just a thought I was wondering about? Can Kabuto resurrect someone more than once? e.g. can Deidara uses his pretty much suicide nuking technique and then just be brought back again, and then blow **** up again, and then repeat the cycle?
    Crap. Now he has a fully unlimited arsenal of nuclear weapons. What other kind of world destroying weapons should we give the bad guys?
    My own webcomic. Idiosyncrasy.
    Paladin Academy: Chapter 2 Part 28

18. - Top - End - #738
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by IcarusWings View Post
    I not sure if a re-resurection is even necessary. The Orochimaru vs Third battle showed us that the reanimated corpses are invincible unless you somehow remove the soul from the bodies. However, it's possible Deidara's suicide attack could destroy the control seal which would have other repercussions though.

19. - Top - End - #739
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Demons_eye View Post
    I want him to use it so I know he wasn't just talking out of his ass really.
    I want him to use it so that Naruto has to take on the whole world. That'd be much more fun.
    Tarvek needs to die in a fire.

20. - Top - End - #740
    Troll in the Playground

I not sure if a re-resurection is even necessary. The Orochimaru vs Third battle showed us that the reanimated corpses are invincible unless you somehow remove the soul from the bodies. However, it's possible Deidara's suicide attack could destroy the control seal which would have other repercussions though.
    This, but would the jutsu be dispelled if Kabuto died?

21. - Top - End - #741
    Titan in the Playground

Hu? Where did you get that idea from? I always figured the Third just had no other mean to defeat two other Kages and Oroshimaru but this. Was it ever stated a reanimted corpse was invincible otherwise?

22. - Top - End - #742
    Dwarf in the Playground

Imp

Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    Hu? Where did you get that idea from? I always figured the Third just had no other mean to defeat two other Kages and Oroshimaru but this. Was it ever stated a reanimted corpse was invincible otherwise?
    Didn't they heal (at least in the show) after he hit them? They crumbled after their souls were sealed, though...

23. - Top - End - #743
    Ettin in the Playground

Both resurrected Hokages easily regenerated from having limbs torn off, and it was implied no violent response would be enough to take them down. Sarutobi decided to cut his losses and end the fight early with the one technique he knew was sure to work.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

24. - Top - End - #744
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    It's not explicitly stated that soul removal is the only option (although that is what Sarutobi did), but they did regenerate after Sarutobi's attacks. Sarutobi seemed to think he could win until he realized they were just regenerating, so take of that what you will.

25. - Top - End - #745
    Troll in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

It's not explicitly stated that soul removal is the only option (although that is what Sarutobi did), but they did regenerate after Sarutobi's attacks. Sarutobi seemed to think he could win until he realized they were just regenerating, so take of that what you will.
    It's possible that killing the user would be a viable alternative, but in Sarutobi's case, I don't think that was feasible.

26. - Top - End - #746
    Troll in the Playground

This is hardly relevant, and I'm not sure why I'm posting this, but whatever. I had a dream that the latest Naruto came out, and... well, it is hard to explain how weird it was. Dreams are like that. Anyways in the dream chapter it turns out that everything that happened so far was all just a dream (all just a genjutsu?). The real Naruto is actually a girl, but he/she is in denial and believes that world to be the illusion, so he uses transformation jutsu to become a guy again, which upsets everyone else who thinks he's nuts. Also, he/she's engaged to Killer Bee. Not sure what that was about. Weird stuff happens, I can't remember the details because it was a dream, but it is all implied to have been Madara's doing.

The dream then got weirder. I came online, to this very forum, where we started talking about how stupid the chapter was and how much of an asspull it was. I then told my older sister about it, not sure why since in real life she doesn't even like manga, and she started acting all shifty. I'm not sure if it is because she knew it was a dream or what, but then dream Drolyt started getting the idea that there was some sort of global conspiracy, that he was in a dream (he was, but that is besides the point) and that Kishi was trying to tell him something. Then I woke up.

27. - Top - End - #747
    Troll in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Your dream characters started getting paranoid and thinking they were in a dream? That's awesome.

28. - Top - End - #748
    Troll in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Holy Eff.

Kabutomaru has assembled an all-star team right there.

Damn.

29. - Top - End - #749
    Orc in the Playground

He's assembled every powerful character in the series except the ones who are alive!

This is going to be EPIC!

Wait, who's that guy with the spiky hair beside Zabuza? I don't remember him.

30. - Top - End - #750
    Titan in the Playground

Kind of overshadowed by the other stuff going on in the new chapter, but we learned that Naruto's Perfect Fox Chakra thingy is gold. Kitsune are supposed to turn gold when they grow their last tail and gain infinite wisdom. He also appears to be surrounded by balls of foxfire.