Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 210 of 500

Thread: Into the White

  1. - Top - End - #181
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Wildgeist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mexico City
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the White

    While Henri is busy trying to determine the elven woman illness, Wildgeist does his best searching anything else that might be suspicious in the room and in the door.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Listen: (1d20+4)[23]
    Spot: (1d20+2)[20]
    Search: (1d20+2)[13]
    If Wildgeist finds something try to track it Survival (Track): (1d20+4)[24]
    Awesome and unique avatar by QWERNT!
    Spoiler
    Show

    "Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man, and let history make its own judgements."

    "That's rhetorical nonsense. Who said that?"

    "You did. Ten years from now."

    Commander William Riker & Zefram Cochrane in the Pheonix's Cockpit - Star Trek First Contact


    Arena Character

    Wildgeist W/L 3/1
    Der Tierhüter W/L 0/0


  2. - Top - End - #182
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Sallera's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Finland

    Default Re: Into the White

    The elf's eyes waver slightly, and she blinks twice, slowly, then twice more.

    Wildgeist:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You turn up a couple gold coins under the bed. A few traces in the dust seem to indicate they rolled there from the direction of the door.
    Wriggle avatar by memnarch.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    August
    Sei
    Eikaba

  3. - Top - End - #183
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Wildgeist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mexico City
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the White

    After searching the room for a while, Wildgeist takes a look under the bed and founds 2 gold pieces at the end of an odd track in the floor's dust.
    Hey guys!!! I found some gold pieces that seem to have rolled from the door's direction. Maybe have something to do with this mess.
    Awesome and unique avatar by QWERNT!
    Spoiler
    Show

    "Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man, and let history make its own judgements."

    "That's rhetorical nonsense. Who said that?"

    "You did. Ten years from now."

    Commander William Riker & Zefram Cochrane in the Pheonix's Cockpit - Star Trek First Contact


    Arena Character

    Wildgeist W/L 3/1
    Der Tierhüter W/L 0/0


  4. - Top - End - #184
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    hustlertwo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Georgia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the White

    Henri turns his Detect Magic gaze on the coins, to see if they share the magical aura. Then he returns to the elf to ask more questions:

    Let's keep going and see if we can get to the bottom of this. Did you acquire the coinbox recently? And do you know of anyone who would wish you harm?

    My Characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Arena:
    Train, 9-1, Round 58 Champion, Round 79 Champion
    Battle Janitor, 6-0, Round 65 Champion, Round 72 Champion
    Fiorella, 4-0, Round 60 Champion
    Mr. Solus, 6-2, Round 67 Runner-Up, Round 75 Co-Champion

    Campaign Characters:
    Drace Sterling

    Aldhaven's Arena, open to all who love to kill and maim!

  5. - Top - End - #185
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Sallera's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Finland

    Default Re: Into the White

    Wildgeist's coins appear to be completely mundane. The woman blinks twice again, and twice more.
    Wriggle avatar by memnarch.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    August
    Sei
    Eikaba

  6. - Top - End - #186
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    hustlertwo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Georgia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the White

    Perhaps the coinbox is not at the root of this, then. Did this happen to you last night? I recall a disturbance as I slept, there could be a connection. Also, had you recently eaten or drank anything when you ended up in this state?
    Last edited by hustlertwo; 2010-08-17 at 07:58 PM.

    My Characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Arena:
    Train, 9-1, Round 58 Champion, Round 79 Champion
    Battle Janitor, 6-0, Round 65 Champion, Round 72 Champion
    Fiorella, 4-0, Round 60 Champion
    Mr. Solus, 6-2, Round 67 Runner-Up, Round 75 Co-Champion

    Campaign Characters:
    Drace Sterling

    Aldhaven's Arena, open to all who love to kill and maim!

  7. - Top - End - #187
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Sallera's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Finland

    Default Re: Into the White

    The elf blinks four times more. You get the impression that if she were able to form an expression at the moment, it would be somewhat confused.
    Wriggle avatar by memnarch.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    August
    Sei
    Eikaba

  8. - Top - End - #188
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Wildgeist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mexico City
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the White

    Wildgeist notices the elf woman is a little confused and says: Hey guys, although there's some magic in that coinbox and it could be interesting finding out who made it so and why, I think we maybe should focus in taking her somewhere she can be helped from her paralysis, at least we could move her to the bed and look for help in town don't you think?
    Awesome and unique avatar by QWERNT!
    Spoiler
    Show

    "Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man, and let history make its own judgements."

    "That's rhetorical nonsense. Who said that?"

    "You did. Ten years from now."

    Commander William Riker & Zefram Cochrane in the Pheonix's Cockpit - Star Trek First Contact


    Arena Character

    Wildgeist W/L 3/1
    Der Tierhüter W/L 0/0


  9. - Top - End - #189
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    hustlertwo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Georgia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the White

    Yes, we might as well, we're not making any progress here. First we should probably go ask Darkwater if he knows anything. However, it seems like a bad idea to leave the woman unattended if we do decide to go back to town; one of the three of us should stay to keep an eye on her.

    Henri helps Wildgeist to lift the woman back onto her bed, then goes out into the hall to look for Darkwater and see what he knows.

    My Characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Arena:
    Train, 9-1, Round 58 Champion, Round 79 Champion
    Battle Janitor, 6-0, Round 65 Champion, Round 72 Champion
    Fiorella, 4-0, Round 60 Champion
    Mr. Solus, 6-2, Round 67 Runner-Up, Round 75 Co-Champion

    Campaign Characters:
    Drace Sterling

    Aldhaven's Arena, open to all who love to kill and maim!

  10. - Top - End - #190
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Wildgeist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mexico City
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the White

    After carrying the elf woman, Wildgeist puts the gold pieces beside the chest.

    Talking to Henri, Wildgeist says: Well, since Amy is the only girl among us, I think she should stay with the elf and you and me should investigate with Darkwater and search the town for help. Agreed guys???
    Awesome and unique avatar by QWERNT!
    Spoiler
    Show

    "Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man, and let history make its own judgements."

    "That's rhetorical nonsense. Who said that?"

    "You did. Ten years from now."

    Commander William Riker & Zefram Cochrane in the Pheonix's Cockpit - Star Trek First Contact


    Arena Character

    Wildgeist W/L 3/1
    Der Tierhüter W/L 0/0


  11. - Top - End - #191
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Scorer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mexico City
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the White

    "Agreed. I think I can stay behind and watch for her for a while."
    Avatar by Qwernt
    Spoiler
    Show

    Arena Characters

    Abogralia2
    Aguacatl
    Kiranova
    Mariachi Orco
    Ranko

    Retired
    Zkai
    Abogralia
    Oro

    High Referee

    Medals




    Campaign

    The Second Draconic War
    Into the White

    Arena Tournament

  12. - Top - End - #192
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Wildgeist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mexico City
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the White

    After saying that, Henri and Wildgeist walk out of the room and down to Mister Darkwater and say:
    Mr Darkwater, we found an Elf woman lying in the floor apparently paralized by some sort of magic casted upon a coinbox in her room. Although we´ve tried, we are unable to dispel that magic. What do you know about that woman and you know of someone in town that could help the lady with her magic problem?
    Last edited by Wildgeist; 2010-08-19 at 04:55 PM.
    Awesome and unique avatar by QWERNT!
    Spoiler
    Show

    "Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man, and let history make its own judgements."

    "That's rhetorical nonsense. Who said that?"

    "You did. Ten years from now."

    Commander William Riker & Zefram Cochrane in the Pheonix's Cockpit - Star Trek First Contact


    Arena Character

    Wildgeist W/L 3/1
    Der Tierhüter W/L 0/0


  13. - Top - End - #193
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Sallera's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Finland

    Default Re: Into the White

    Darkwater casts a swift glance about the room to ensure it's still empty before giving you a frustrated look. Keeping his voice low, he replies, "I know she's there, that's the incident I wanted you to investigate. The girl's a customer of mine, some merchant's daughter. Don't think she's in the business herself. And the reason I asked you for help in the first place is so no one else in town finds out what happened until I know and I can deal with it. Look, maybe you don't get it. This isn't the sort of thing that's good for business. No one wants to stay at a place that lets attacks happen. You say her coinbox did it? What'd it do, jump up and clock her over the head?"

    He sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose between two fingers. "Not that I'm saying that's impossible. But confirm it, please; these things don't just happen for no reason. Hopping coinbox infestations I can deal with, if it's done quietly, but right now I know less than you, and I need my customers to know even less than that. Please don't make me regret telling you of this."
    Wriggle avatar by memnarch.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    August
    Sei
    Eikaba

  14. - Top - End - #194
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    hustlertwo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Georgia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the White

    Henri's lip curls a bit over his pointed teeth, and his usual calm is shaken. He leans close and whispers harshly to Darkwater.

    Look here, innkeep. What we can tell you right now is the girl's conscious, but looks to be pretty out of it, and still cannot move. She may or may not be poisoned; I have a spell to check for that, but I'll need an hour of quiet to gain this favor from St. Esmeralda. There is a magic aura around her coinbox, but whether or not it's related, I can only guess. Now, instead of being snippy with the people who could decide to trumpet your little issue all over Seurd and bury your business, how about you help us help you, by telling us if anyone who has stayed here recently acted suspiciously, especially towards the girl, or if you saw anyone in the vicinity of her room. Also, if you or anyone you trust has any knowledge in either spellcraft or poisons, that could be a boon. So, if you have any more information that could help, now's the time. If not, then we'll come back to you in an hour, hopefully with more information than we have now. But consider this: if materials have to be procured to rouse the girl, so long as we do the buying, there's no reason for anyone to trace it back to you. Surely a trio of weapon-wielding foreigners wouldn't look too unusual buying items of healing or protection. And if the coinbox did indeed jump up and knock her out, once we establish that for true, we can take it to any mage or learned person you know of in town and take them the coinbox, without mentioning your establishment's role in the matter. So settle down, we'll solve this problem yet.

    Henri then looks at Wildgeist.

    Once we go back in there, while I meditate, either you or Ameretat may need to touch the coinbox and investigate it further. I realize it is risky, but we can't know for sure that it is the root problem until we see whether it impacts anyone else.

    My Characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Arena:
    Train, 9-1, Round 58 Champion, Round 79 Champion
    Battle Janitor, 6-0, Round 65 Champion, Round 72 Champion
    Fiorella, 4-0, Round 60 Champion
    Mr. Solus, 6-2, Round 67 Runner-Up, Round 75 Co-Champion

    Campaign Characters:
    Drace Sterling

    Aldhaven's Arena, open to all who love to kill and maim!

  15. - Top - End - #195
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Sallera's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Finland

    Default Re: Into the White

    Darkwater raises a warding hand, leaning back slightly. "Alright, alright; you made it sound like you were going to bring someone in here. The girl didn't talk with anyone else last night; although now that you mention poison, one of my other customers was looking rather sickly this morning. Name of Tamlin, some sort of relic-hunter. Tall for a dwarf, a few scars on his face from blade and fire. Don't know if he's got aught to do with it, but he usually spends his evenings around various taverns and inns trying to make sales if you need to find him."
    Wriggle avatar by memnarch.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    August
    Sei
    Eikaba

  16. - Top - End - #196
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    hustlertwo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Georgia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the White

    All right, I think I know how we can work this. I'm going to go back and rejuvenate my spells in order to better investigate this matter, Ameretat will continue to watch the elf, and Wild, you can try to track down Tamlin and see if there's any connection.

    Henri goes back to the room, planning out what magic available to him might best suit this situation.

    My Characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Arena:
    Train, 9-1, Round 58 Champion, Round 79 Champion
    Battle Janitor, 6-0, Round 65 Champion, Round 72 Champion
    Fiorella, 4-0, Round 60 Champion
    Mr. Solus, 6-2, Round 67 Runner-Up, Round 75 Co-Champion

    Campaign Characters:
    Drace Sterling

    Aldhaven's Arena, open to all who love to kill and maim!

  17. - Top - End - #197
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Wildgeist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mexico City
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the White

    Very well Henri, I'll go look for Tamlin. I hope to be swift in this errand but if I'm not back by sundown then I'm in big trouble and you may get an army and rescue me... hehehe Says Wildgeist joyfully while he walks out of Darkwater's Inn.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Search Inns in the whereabouts: (1d20+2)[9]
    When Wildgeist find one, enter and
    Gather Information of Tamlin Location: (1d20-2)[2]
    Awesome and unique avatar by QWERNT!
    Spoiler
    Show

    "Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man, and let history make its own judgements."

    "That's rhetorical nonsense. Who said that?"

    "You did. Ten years from now."

    Commander William Riker & Zefram Cochrane in the Pheonix's Cockpit - Star Trek First Contact


    Arena Character

    Wildgeist W/L 3/1
    Der Tierhüter W/L 0/0


  18. - Top - End - #198
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Sallera's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Finland

    Default Re: Into the White

    Wildgeist:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Your search soon leads you to the waterfront taverns; from what you hear, it seems a fair bit of... unofficial business takes place there. One of the larger taverns looks like a good target, and while a few inquiries once inside don't turn up anyone who seems to know where you might find Tamlin, you do catch the attention of a trio of gnomes in common dress, playing cards at a nearby table.

    "'oi, friend 'alf-orc, come sit with us a while!" A gnome with a thin brown beard that hangs halfway down his chest calls you over, as one of his companions appropriates a spare chair. The youngest lays his cards on the table, gathering the pot with a grin. All three have an unusual symbol tattoed on their left cheek, a mark that resembles a curved blade pointed downward, formed out of woven red and green lines, and they are close enough in appearance that they might be brothers.

    The eldest smiles, lowering his voice enough that he is unlikely to be overheard. "I 'ear you're lookin' for someone. Might be we could 'elp you out, if you could tell us a few things of use in return. You're recently arrived, yeah?"
    Wriggle avatar by memnarch.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    August
    Sei
    Eikaba

  19. - Top - End - #199
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Wildgeist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mexico City
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the White

    DM:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Before I decide what to do, Sense Motive of the Dwarf Brothers:(1d20+2)[6]
    Awesome and unique avatar by QWERNT!
    Spoiler
    Show

    "Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man, and let history make its own judgements."

    "That's rhetorical nonsense. Who said that?"

    "You did. Ten years from now."

    Commander William Riker & Zefram Cochrane in the Pheonix's Cockpit - Star Trek First Contact


    Arena Character

    Wildgeist W/L 3/1
    Der Tierhüter W/L 0/0


  20. - Top - End - #200
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Sallera's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Finland

    Default Re: Into the White

    Wildgeist:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You can't really tell what they're after. Also, they're gnomes, not dwarves.
    Last edited by Sallera; 2010-08-28 at 03:36 PM.
    Wriggle avatar by memnarch.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    August
    Sei
    Eikaba

  21. - Top - End - #201
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Wildgeist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mexico City
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the White

    @Sallera
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry... got a little confused... Gnomes they are....


    @DM
    Spoiler
    Show

    After thinking for a few seconds, Wildgeist decides to see how far he can get this going. He answers with a smile and sits in the chair being cautious to look as natural as he can act but trying not to be sorrounded by the gnomes.
    Perform Act Naturally: (1d20-2)[12]
    Then he says: Hi there buddies!!! That depends on what you understand with recently... and then Wildgeist laughs for some seconds. But tell me, you know where I can find this Mr. Tamlin?? I've heard his some sort of... dealer we could say... I'd like to have a word with him and see his "goods".
    Gather Information: (1d20-2)[2]
    Reactive Sense Motive: (1d20+2)[10]
    Awesome and unique avatar by QWERNT!
    Spoiler
    Show

    "Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man, and let history make its own judgements."

    "That's rhetorical nonsense. Who said that?"

    "You did. Ten years from now."

    Commander William Riker & Zefram Cochrane in the Pheonix's Cockpit - Star Trek First Contact


    Arena Character

    Wildgeist W/L 3/1
    Der Tierhüter W/L 0/0


  22. - Top - End - #202
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Sallera's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Finland

    Default Re: Into the White

    Wildgeist:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The youngest gnome nods, shuffling the deck. "He is known to us. Your accent sounds Western... I suppose you do not meet many gnomes down there?" You can tell he's fishing for information; perhaps expecting something of you.
    Wriggle avatar by memnarch.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    August
    Sei
    Eikaba

  23. - Top - End - #203
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Wildgeist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mexico City
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the White

    @DM
    Spoiler
    Show

    Not many, that's true. A few now and then... Travelers and merchants most of them... Actually that's how I first heard of Tamlin... Some gnome friend of his met me in my town and told me that if I ever came to Seurd I should search him since he had good and rare "stuff". And since I had a little free-time, I said my self "what the hell!! lets seek that gnome a bit". So you know where I can find him, good gentlemen???
    Reactive Sense Motive: (1d20+2)[14]
    Awesome and unique avatar by QWERNT!
    Spoiler
    Show

    "Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man, and let history make its own judgements."

    "That's rhetorical nonsense. Who said that?"

    "You did. Ten years from now."

    Commander William Riker & Zefram Cochrane in the Pheonix's Cockpit - Star Trek First Contact


    Arena Character

    Wildgeist W/L 3/1
    Der Tierhüter W/L 0/0


  24. - Top - End - #204
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Sallera's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Finland

    Default Re: Into the White

    Wildgeist:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The youngest gnome glances at the middle brother, who simply shrugs. He turns back to you. "This friend of yours... I don't suppose he... gave you anything?" You're not sure what the shrug meant, but the youngest is looking slightly anticipatory.
    Wriggle avatar by memnarch.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    August
    Sei
    Eikaba

  25. - Top - End - #205
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Wildgeist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mexico City
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the White

    @DM
    Spoiler
    Show

    You guys seem very interested in my gnome friend... It happens that he gave many things to several of my people and me... And many other he kept... Tell what thing you're thinking about and I will tell you if I know anything of such item or not.
    Bluff: (1d20-2)[17]
    Diplomacy: (1d20-2)[6]
    Gather Information: (1d20-2)[9]
    Reactive Sense Motive: (1d20+2)[5]

    Is it possible by some Knowledge check (Dungeons, Geography or Nature) to determine if Wildgeist remembers anything regarding Maltek saying or warning him about the "blade-shaped-tattoo" gnomes???
    Awesome and unique avatar by QWERNT!
    Spoiler
    Show

    "Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man, and let history make its own judgements."

    "That's rhetorical nonsense. Who said that?"

    "You did. Ten years from now."

    Commander William Riker & Zefram Cochrane in the Pheonix's Cockpit - Star Trek First Contact


    Arena Character

    Wildgeist W/L 3/1
    Der Tierhüter W/L 0/0


  26. - Top - End - #206
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Sallera's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Finland

    Default Re: Into the White

    Wildgeist:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You don't remember Maltek mentioning these three, but he was sometimes rather vague about what he had done before being forced to flee. You suppose it's possible he might have known them, but without any knowledge of local gnomish customs or history, there's no way to say for sure without simply asking.

    The middle brother shakes his head slightly this time, in response to the youngest's look. The eldest speaks instead, in a soft tone. "We wish you no 'arm, friend. We have simply been awaiting news from an acquantaince of ours, and it sounds as though you may have met 'im. We ask after 'is gifts because 'e was in the 'abit of giving things that were more than met the eye. Puzzles, letters, toys; whatever they were, they often concealed some secret knowledge." As far as you can tell, he's quite sincere.
    Wriggle avatar by memnarch.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    August
    Sei
    Eikaba

  27. - Top - End - #207
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Wildgeist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mexico City
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the White

    @ DM

    Spoiler
    Show

    OK guys, let's cut the bluff stuff... This is the deal, give me the info to get to Tamlin and if I get to talk to him, I'll tell you where and when to meet me and I'll tell you everything I know about this gnome friend of mine. Deal or no deal...
    Bluff: (1d20-2)[17]
    Reactive Sense Motive: (1d20+2)[5]

    Awesome and unique avatar by QWERNT!
    Spoiler
    Show

    "Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man, and let history make its own judgements."

    "That's rhetorical nonsense. Who said that?"

    "You did. Ten years from now."

    Commander William Riker & Zefram Cochrane in the Pheonix's Cockpit - Star Trek First Contact


    Arena Character

    Wildgeist W/L 3/1
    Der Tierhüter W/L 0/0


  28. - Top - End - #208
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Sallera's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Finland

    Default Re: Into the White

    Wildgeist:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The eldest smiles, even as the middle brother offers a strange tilt of the head that seems to be neither nod nor shake. "A show of good faith, then, friend. Tamlin left this tavern shortly after you arrived - right about when you started asking after 'im. Seems like 'e's avoiding you. Now, I don't know what it is 'e's done this time, but 'e's pretty good at avoiding people chasing 'im. You're not likely to find 'im by just going around asking questions. So 'ow about we lead you right there? 'e isn't running from us, after all, and that way, we can resolve both matters at once - I suppose you probably don't want to deal with 'im in a big place like this one."
    Wriggle avatar by memnarch.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    August
    Sei
    Eikaba

  29. - Top - End - #209
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Wildgeist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mexico City
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Into the White

    @DM

    Spoiler
    Show

    What exactly are you suggesting??? Are you gonna "substract" him for me???

    Reactive Sense Motive: (1d20+2)[17]
    Awesome and unique avatar by QWERNT!
    Spoiler
    Show

    "Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man, and let history make its own judgements."

    "That's rhetorical nonsense. Who said that?"

    "You did. Ten years from now."

    Commander William Riker & Zefram Cochrane in the Pheonix's Cockpit - Star Trek First Contact


    Arena Character

    Wildgeist W/L 3/1
    Der Tierhüter W/L 0/0


  30. - Top - End - #210
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Sallera's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Finland

    Default Re: Into the White

    Wildgeist:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The eldest snorts, grinning. "Oh, we won't do anything to 'im. But if we're talking with 'im, we can make sure 'e doesn't run away when you show up." He means what he says; they don't appear to wish you or Tamlin any harm. From what he says, it seems this might not be the first time a similar situation has arisen.
    Wriggle avatar by memnarch.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    August
    Sei
    Eikaba

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •