New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default Neverwinter Nights 2 Nightwalker Bug

I'm nearing the end of my latest playthrough of the Neverwinter Nights 2 Original Campaign, but I've run into a roadblock that effectively ruins everything. I'm at the point where you're battling to protect Crossroad Keep from the undead army, when Black Garius summons the Nightwalker Avatar to fight you. You're supposed to kill it and then a cutscene triggers. The problem is, the monster doesn't appear, so I can't kill it to trigger the cutscene, while Garius pummels me with impunity. I haven't encountered this bug on previous playthroughs, so I'm at a loss. What should I do?
    Last edited by Archpaladin Zousha; 2010-08-08 at 07:52 PM.
    "Reach down into your heart and you'll find many reasons to fight. Survival. Honor. Glory. But what about those who feel it's their duty to protect the innocent? There you'll find a warrior savage enough to match any dragon, and in the end, they'll retain what the others won't. Their humanity."

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Neverwinter Nights 2 - Late to the Battle?

Never mind, I found a workaround. Sorry to bother you all. This thread can be locked.
    Last edited by Archpaladin Zousha; 2010-08-08 at 08:12 PM.
    "Reach down into your heart and you'll find many reasons to fight. Survival. Honor. Glory. But what about those who feel it's their duty to protect the innocent? There you'll find a warrior savage enough to match any dragon, and in the end, they'll retain what the others won't. Their humanity."