Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 210 of 749
  1. - Top - End - #181
    grey_angel
    Guest in the Playground

    Default Re: A Light in the Darkness [IC]

    Si'rene

    Si'rene silently watches everyone wake up and move to gather their things. No one noticed that she did not even close one eye for more than a second. Some say its a weakness, her random lack of sleep, while others are fully aware of how valuable it is.
    She slowly stands and throws her bow over her shoulder. She stands, waiting for the others to move in a specific direction. She, of course, will bring up the rear.

  2. - Top - End - #182
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts

    Default Re: A Light in the Darkness [IC]

    Yix

    Yix growls approvingly at the she-human's haste in apologizing for her rudeness, giving respect where it was due. With the help of this little boost to his ego, he crawls back to his open cage, the safest place for him to sleep that immediately comes to mind. He paces in a circle for a few moments before settling down, making sure to keep his eyes open so as to not fall asleep for fear of traitors within the ranks of these so far unproven allies.

    The tiny dragon's eyes had just begun to waver as the Drow suddenly arose. With a start, his head perked up, eyeing the dark elf suspiciously. As the others begin to stand and apprently prepare to move out, Yix slowly and meticulously emerged from his cage and, after looking around carefully for any enemies that might be hiding (you never know), flew to Ginevra's shoulder, still keeping a close eye on the other former captives in case one of them tried to pull something.
    Life may not be the party you wanted, but as long as you\'re here, you might as well dance.&&&&Going back and forth between a lot of places for the remainder of the summer, so expect posting to be at least semi-sporadic.

  3. - Top - End - #183
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dr._Bob's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Maryland, USA

    Default Re: A Light in the Darkness [IC]

    Trinark volunteers to take the point, having the ability to see comfortably in the dark.

    Tiriel walks close behind, holding Ginevra's everburning torch in one hand.

    Andrea and Tychus follow, keeping a close watch to either side, occasionally exchanging ditties or short fragments of song. Thallios walks behind them, both for protection and companionship.

    Hanging back to the rear are Ginevra and Si'rene. The elf keeps an arrow nocked at all time, frequently peering behind the party with her keen eyes to ensure that no one sneaks up from behind.

    The little dragon (who had been waiting impatiently for the humanoids to rest and gear up) eagerly shoots off into the darkness, scouting ahead. It periodically flies back to the party, resting on Ginevra's shoulder briefly before dashing off again.

    [hr]
    The drow caravan is not hard to follow at first. They obviously know where they are going and seem to be in somewhat of a hurry to get there. Occasionally, the trail takes unexpected detours down narrow, irregular tunnels or an unexpectedly circuitous route through what appears to be an open, uninhabited cavern. Presumably, the drow are avoiding known hazards or dangerous denizens.

    After several hours of marching, everyone is tired and ready for a break. The dragon flies on ahead to seek out a good spot to rest. After a few minutes, it returns. It seems agitated.

    Douse the light! There is someone hiding around the next bend ...


  4. - Top - End - #184
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Brunswick, Maryland

    Default Re: A Light in the Darkness [IC]

    Trinark, Drow Cleric

    In Undercommon, "I can't guarantee that I can easily find my way to the surface. I spent a long time as an outcast and slave. When you are wondering if tomorrow may be your last day...you don't tend to notice where you're going. As I promised my Druid companion, I will aid you as best as I can. You have my word on that."

    Trinark accepts any food or water offered to him. Lacking many possessions other than his Longsword, he begins walking toward the cave exit.

  5. - Top - End - #185
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    blackfox's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005

    Default Re: A Light in the Darkness [IC]

    Ginevra

    Ginevra slips into the shadows at the sides of the passage, listening intently for any new or abnormal sounds, different from those made by her traveling companions, and if possible, to pinpoint the location of any possible attackers. She whispers a few words, and the everburning torch goes out.
    The Feud continues!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbash Kazdar View Post
    - Feud, the: The 'secret' plot to do something to BlackFox for some reason no one seems to really recall. Accusations of a government cover-up concerning the Feud remain unsubstantiated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoseki View Post
    Hoseki looks between Blackfox and El Jaspero. "...I think the Elemental Plane of Fire has frozen over."

  6. - Top - End - #186
    grey_angel
    Guest in the Playground

    Default Re: A Light in the Darkness [IC]

    Si'rene

    * Notices Ginevra scurry into a shadow, and she prepares for the torch to go out. She takes slow, noiseless steps into another shadow that completely hides her entire body. She silently kneels down on one knee.
    * Si'rene pulls her bow up and looks through the scope in the direction that they were heading. Tricky little....she curses Trinarck mentally. That weasel led us into a trap!
    She wishes it were lighter so she could give Ginevra that "I told you so" look. But instead, she waits.

  7. - Top - End - #187
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Gainesville, FL

    Default Re: A Light in the Darkness [IC]

    Andrea

    As the light goes out, the Harper taps Tychus to indicate that they split up. He slips out of line toward the wall of the passage as quietly as possible, notching his bow and listening for whatever approaches.
    _ravenloft campaign day 1_&&player: my paladin attempts to detect evil.&&dm: your head esplode.&&&&&&Andrea&&http://www.campaign-blog.com/view.php?id=1620&&

  8. - Top - End - #188
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Brunswick, Maryland

    Default Re: A Light in the Darkness [IC]

    Trinark, Drow Cleric

    When the light is hooded, Trinark takes three steps forward and moves against the wall to the right. He doesn't take great pains to conceal himself, he simply looks like he is waiting.

    [OOC: Ready action for Full Defense if he is attacked.]

  9. - Top - End - #189
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Orange Co. California

    Default Re: A Light in the Darkness [IC]

    Thallios, elf wizard

    The elf's eyes open wide when he realizes that he just heard the telepathic warning from the little dragon. So it DOES talk!

    By the time he realized that there was danger, his travelling companions had nearly all vanished into the shadows. (OOC: if there are sources of light to cast shadows)

    Thallios retreated from the center of the passage, into any shadows he might find and behind the cover of stalagmites or other terrain.

    Everyone had gone silent, so it was no time for a spell or a scroll...

    Pressing his back against the stone he used as cover, he faced the opposite direction, hoping to spot any kind of flanking forces sneaking up behind. He quietly withdrew an arrow from his quiver and slipped it into place, putting a few pounds of pressure on the longbow.
    Characters:&&&&Thallios Ilphunodel&&Harn&&&&And so Arthur and Bedevere and Sir Robin set out ... to find the enchanter of whom the old man spoke in scene 24.

  10. - Top - End - #190
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Denial

    Default Re: A Light in the Darkness [IC]

    Tychus

    Tychus, too, is startled at the telepathic warning the little dragon had given them. Handy, that is...might've come in useful earlier. What an interesting creature, he ruminates, nodding as Andrea taps him on the shoulder and pressing himself to the wall on the opposite side of the passage.

    Not for the first time during his sojourn through the Underdark, Tychus wishes for the ability to see through the darkness, such as the dwarves and drow were reputed to possess. Hand on the hilt of his sword, he breathes lightly and easily, knowing how little the wall would likely conceal him from something that could likewise see in the dark, as most of the creatures of the Underdark seemed able to. Still -- he waited.

  11. - Top - End - #191
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dr._Bob's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Maryland, USA

    Default Re: A Light in the Darkness [IC]

    The darkness is total and impenetrable, even for those of you with low-light vision.

    Everyone freezes and tries to remain as silent as possible. Each of you strains your ears for any hint as to who or what might lie ahead.

    A faint wheezing reaches your ears. Whoever or whatever is hiding around the next bend isn't trying very hard to keep quiet.

    The breathing is labored and ragged. Occasionally the creature coughs wetly.



    OOC: PM's will be sent to those of you with darkvision ...

  12. - Top - End - #192
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    kuja.girl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    central valley, CA
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: A Light in the Darkness [IC]

    Tiriel
    Will hand Thallios the dead torch and draw her longsword as quitely as she can.

    OOC: who "heard" Yix? And those who did, are you going to tell the rest what's goin' down?
    Player Registry link
    Characters:
    ____Tiriel
    {Board Dice Roller} [Roll=name]#d+#[/roll]

  13. - Top - End - #193
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dr._Bob's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Maryland, USA

    Default Re: A Light in the Darkness [IC]

    OOC: Yix communicates telepathically in Common. Anyone who can understand Common "heard" its warning.

  14. - Top - End - #194
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Orange Co. California

    Default Re: A Light in the Darkness [IC]

    Thallios, elf wizard

    Straining to hear more than the quiet wheezing noise, Thallios began to imagine someone was right in front of him. *Then something brushed against his arm!

    It was a hand, holding something. *He felt a piece of wood being pressed into his hand, and recognized the feel of a torch. *He realized that it must be the everburning torch that Tiriel had been carrying.

    In the darkness, Thallios ran his other hand up the torch's length until he came to the top of the torch and felt the cap that had been fashioned to cover and block the illusory flame. *He familiarized himself with the cover so he would know how to remove it in an instant when necessary.

    He wondered what the plan was. *After the torch was capped, he sensed that those around him had melted into the walls and he tried to do the same. *But without his sight, he didn't really know who was doing what. *He supposed that somebody must be able to see in total darkness, but didn't know who.

    So, he prepared to unleash light from the torch at some ill-defined point when it seemed to make sense.

    Well, why not?

    [EDIT]
    OOC: what? there's a deactivation word for the everburning torch? I assumed it was covered. shoot... I'll edit this post again once I know if Thallios knows the activation word... DR? Knowledge: Arcana +13.
    [/EDIT]
    Characters:&&&&Thallios Ilphunodel&&Harn&&&&And so Arthur and Bedevere and Sir Robin set out ... to find the enchanter of whom the old man spoke in scene 24.

  15. - Top - End - #195
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    blackfox's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005

    Default Re: A Light in the Darkness [IC]

    Ginevra

    Ginevra slowly draws her shortsword, making as little noise as she can. She holds it down, by her right side. Almost cautiously, she forms words in her mind. Yix...? Can you tell what it is making the noise? As far as I know, you're the only one that can see in the dark...
    The Feud continues!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbash Kazdar View Post
    - Feud, the: The 'secret' plot to do something to BlackFox for some reason no one seems to really recall. Accusations of a government cover-up concerning the Feud remain unsubstantiated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoseki View Post
    Hoseki looks between Blackfox and El Jaspero. "...I think the Elemental Plane of Fire has frozen over."

  16. - Top - End - #196
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dr._Bob's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Maryland, USA

    Default Re: A Light in the Darkness [IC]

    Thallios holds the stick and fumbles for its cover, only to find that there is no cover. Ginevra's everburning torch is apparently activated and deactivated using verbal commands, but Thallios does not them.

    [hr]

    Suddenly the hoarse breathing stops. Whoever is up ahead has become aware of your presence and is trying to be as quiet as possible.

    In the ominous silence, there is a faint hissing as party members quietly draw their weapons.

    One of you moves forward quietly. This is sensed almost more by the feeling of moving air than by any sound. You presume that it would be Trinark, the drow, moving about freely in the total darkness.

    Yix from somewhere up ahead sends back another telepathic message:

    Someone is lying down on the ground up ahead. I think ... I think it looks like a grimlock perhaps?


  17. - Top - End - #197
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Brunswick, Maryland

    Default Re: A Light in the Darkness [IC]

    Trinark, Drow Cleric

    Trinark moves up to the prone Grimlock, and performs a "Coup de Grace" action (if possible) by thrusting his longsword through its throat.

    [OOC: I hope this will minimize the noise from the dying Grimlock. I will wait for DRs next message before posting more.]

  18. - Top - End - #198
    grey_angel
    Guest in the Playground

    Default Re: A Light in the Darkness [IC]

    Si'rene

    Keeps her position, not making a sound. She keeps her breathing slow and steady and her bow notched.

  19. - Top - End - #199
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts

    Default Re: A Light in the Darkness [IC]

    Yix

    Yix flies, hugging the opposite wall carefully and being as quiet and discreet as he can, trying to get a better view of his opponent. He swears to himself as the Drow stupidly plunges headfirst into battle, knowing nothing of his opponent but his whereabouts, and stops, poised to strike if need be.
    Life may not be the party you wanted, but as long as you\'re here, you might as well dance.&&&&Going back and forth between a lot of places for the remainder of the summer, so expect posting to be at least semi-sporadic.

  20. - Top - End - #200
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Orange Co. California

    Default Re: A Light in the Darkness [IC]

    Thallios, elf wizard

    If there were any light, Thallios would inspect the everburning torch for any evidence of how to activate it. But there wasn't. Frustrated, he set the torch down between his feet.

    After the little dragon's announcement, and the sudden hiss of drawn weapons, there was silence again. Well, Thallios knew his hearing wasn't particularly attuned, so he resigned himself to being figuratively and literally in the dark.

    A grimlock? Lying on the ground and breathing noisily? Perhaps he was wounded back in the cavern and has been abandoned by his brethren, the elf considered. He could tell us much! He might know where they are going, how far we are from their destination. Perhaps even where the drow party will camp next!

    Thallios began to feel excited about the possibilities presented by the appearance of the grimlock.
    Characters:&&&&Thallios Ilphunodel&&Harn&&&&And so Arthur and Bedevere and Sir Robin set out ... to find the enchanter of whom the old man spoke in scene 24.

  21. - Top - End - #201
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    blackfox's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005

    Default Re: A Light in the Darkness [IC]

    Ginevra

    Ginevra whispers the activation words under her breath, and the torch comes on. If no one is in her way, she will bring her sword up to a ready position.
    The Feud continues!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbash Kazdar View Post
    - Feud, the: The 'secret' plot to do something to BlackFox for some reason no one seems to really recall. Accusations of a government cover-up concerning the Feud remain unsubstantiated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoseki View Post
    Hoseki looks between Blackfox and El Jaspero. "...I think the Elemental Plane of Fire has frozen over."

  22. - Top - End - #202
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dr._Bob's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Maryland, USA

    Default Re: A Light in the Darkness [IC]

    Light flares up from the torch lying at Thallios' feet.

    The light illuminates a gruesome scene. Trinark stands with his longsword thrust downward toward the ground, impaling a grimlock through the throat. The grimlock lies face up, with a grimace on its face, a pool of black blood slowly expanding from underneath its body.

    The grimlock's body bears several cauterized wounds, likely inflicted earlier by Tiriel's flaming longsword. It would appear that this grimlock was unable to keep up with the drow caravan and was therefore abandoned here along the trail.

    If it could have provided any information about the caravan - how long ago they passed this way, where they are heading, etc. - that opportunity has been lost now.

    The drow shows no emotion as he pulls his longsword free of the grimlock and wipes it clean with a rag.






  23. - Top - End - #203
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    kuja.girl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    central valley, CA
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: A Light in the Darkness [IC]

    Tiriel
    Expelling her held breath in a hiss of frustration, Tiriel chokes on the choice words she was about to fling at the drow. Instead she looks at Ginevra and in an amussed tone says,
    "How about I try taking the lead this time? That way the next time we find someone, we can try talking to them first?"

    She will also suggest that someone else take the torch since it would only get in her way.
    Player Registry link
    Characters:
    ____Tiriel
    {Board Dice Roller} [Roll=name]#d+#[/roll]

  24. - Top - End - #204
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    blackfox's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005

    Default Re: A Light in the Darkness [IC]

    Ginevra

    "Hey, I've got nothing wrong with it," says the green-eyed woman, shrugging. "I'll try to talk to Trinark."

    She walks over to the drow. "Trinark, we were just having a discussion. Tiriel would like to take the lead. She thinks that if we meet up with any other grimlocks or wounded drow, she could... force them to tell us how to get to their camp, or even Undrek'Thoz, before they die. Tiriel has quite a... convincing personality."
    The Feud continues!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbash Kazdar View Post
    - Feud, the: The 'secret' plot to do something to BlackFox for some reason no one seems to really recall. Accusations of a government cover-up concerning the Feud remain unsubstantiated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoseki View Post
    Hoseki looks between Blackfox and El Jaspero. "...I think the Elemental Plane of Fire has frozen over."

  25. - Top - End - #205
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Orange Co. California

    Default Re: A Light in the Darkness [IC]

    Thallios, elf wizard

    The blue-robed elf lifts the everburning torch from the stone beneath his feet. He gave it a look now that the passage was well-lit. "I will carry the torch for the nonce, if Ginevra will reveal the command words to me," he said matter-of-factly. The simple glamer intrigued him because it was an innovative design for a well-known device.

    He smiled thinly at the striking woman, the best humor he could adopt under the circumstances. Then he turned his attention to the grimlock body on the floor. Poor ignorant creature. Just doing as it was told. I suppose it was destined to die one way or the other. He approached as closely as he could without stepping in the growing blood pool.

    Thallios looked up at Trinark. He looked over the dark elf, attempting to appraise the man's intent. Was he deliberately sabotaging the troupe? Or were his intentions honorable?

    (OOC: Thallios goes for an unskilled Sense Motive check.)
    Characters:&&&&Thallios Ilphunodel&&Harn&&&&And so Arthur and Bedevere and Sir Robin set out ... to find the enchanter of whom the old man spoke in scene 24.

  26. - Top - End - #206
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Brunswick, Maryland

    Default Re: A Light in the Darkness [IC]

    Trinark, Drow Cleric

    Trinark turns to Ginevra with a look of smoldering rage in his eyes.

    "It doesn't matter to me whom leads, though I imagine she will have a harder time following the Drow Slavers. Grimlocks deserve no quarter, and I have no intention of granting any. Furthermore, I have no intention of granting an quarter to any of the Slavers should we be fortunate enough to catch up to them. I have fallen under their whips many times, and will take any means necessary to free my Druid friend from their clutches."

    "I harbor no malice toward any in your group. As long as they don't come between me and the Slavers, all will be cordial."

  27. - Top - End - #207
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dr._Bob's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Maryland, USA

    Default Re: A Light in the Darkness [IC]

    It is hard to get a read on the drow. His expression is grim, but he does not appear to be attempting to deceive the rest of you. On the other hand, drow are reputed to be masters of deception and treachery ...

    As a compromise, Tiriel and Trinark will lead the party together through the darkness, with Yix flying ahead as a scout.

    The others will follow some distance back with Thallios carrying the everyburning torch.

    Si'rene volunteers to cover the rear of the party with her bow and low-light vision.

    [hr]
    Trinark and Tiriel follow the slight scuff marks through stony tunnels and vast caverns. Occasionally, the trail is lost when the path crosses small underground streams, but with careful inspection, the fighter and drow are able to pick up the "scent" again.

    As before, the caravan appears to be moving quickly, not bothering to remove signs of its passage.

    Your party is forced to rest periodically, raising concerns that you will lose ground on the drow, but your party is travelling light, whereas the drow and grimlocks are bearing bulky packages.

    Approximately two days into the pursuit, Yix flies back to the party with exciting news ...

    I've spotted a couple of drow guarding the tunnel up ahead. Sentries? If so, then the rest of the drow are likely not far away ...






  28. - Top - End - #208
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Orange Co. California

    Default Re: A Light in the Darkness [IC]

    Thallios, elf wizard

    Thallios 'heard' Yix's warning in his mind. Drow sentries! Quickly, the wizard reviewed his short list of spells he could cast upon his fellows to tilt the advantage their way.

    Ready in an instant to cast a spell, he waited only for the word to come back... Will we attack immediately, or bide our time and reconnoiter?

    The tense moment of breathless anticipation brought a thought forward in Thallios' mind: Who will step up and lead us in this battle? He knew Tychus Helder, Ginevra and Andrea better than the others. It appeared to him that Tychus Helder was a superb, charismatic speaker who could inspire many followers. Andrea had a similar silver tongue... But, Ginevra was daring and brave enough to conceive and carry out a battle plan.

    Tiriel was obviously bold in battle, too, and did step up to lead the group as they tracked the drow. The wild card was clearly Trinark, the dark elf. What would he do, and would he work with the party to accomplish their common goals? Would Tiriel rein in Trinark and insist on a planned operation?

    Characters:&&&&Thallios Ilphunodel&&Harn&&&&And so Arthur and Bedevere and Sir Robin set out ... to find the enchanter of whom the old man spoke in scene 24.

  29. - Top - End - #209
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    blackfox's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005

    Default Re: A Light in the Darkness [IC]

    Ginevra

    It would be best if we could attack on three sides, but I don't know who else could sneak around. Tiriel and S'irene would likely be needed at the front. I'm going to have to be the one to break out the prisoners anyways. Damn it... I wish I could see in the dark! They may still have the lantern, but I think gnolls can see in the dark, and lizardkin, so there's no reason for them to have it. That's the only problem.

    Ginevra whispers, "I could sneak around to the prisoners, but I'd need some sort of distraction while unlocking their bonds. Even with my lock picks, it would take a while and I would almost certainly be noticed. It would also help if some of us as well as me could sneak around and attack from two sides. Also, if we could easily and quietly take out the sentries, I could sneak in more easily. There is still the problem, though, that we don't know if it's actually the same drow ahead, or if it's a completely independant group." She also translates this into Undercommon for Trinark's benefit.
    The Feud continues!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbash Kazdar View Post
    - Feud, the: The 'secret' plot to do something to BlackFox for some reason no one seems to really recall. Accusations of a government cover-up concerning the Feud remain unsubstantiated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoseki View Post
    Hoseki looks between Blackfox and El Jaspero. "...I think the Elemental Plane of Fire has frozen over."

  30. - Top - End - #210
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts

    Default Re: A Light in the Darkness [IC]

    Yix

    Yix, never one to pass up a moment to self-promote, replies to the she-human's concerns proudly with a puffed-out chest, Now, I don't like to brag, but... he begins, his practiced demeanor suggesting that boasting was something he did quite often and rather enjoyed, continued, It would probably be much wiser to trust me with such sneaking, as I most certainly would be able to sneak into the camp better than any human could. *Those puny guards are no match for me and my mighty sting, fear not. *Freeing the prisoners won't be a problem; not with me on the job, anyhow..., ending his boast while picking his nails, as if sneaking into Drow camps, subduing guards and freeing their prisoners were an everyday occurence for him.
    Life may not be the party you wanted, but as long as you\'re here, you might as well dance.&&&&Going back and forth between a lot of places for the remainder of the summer, so expect posting to be at least semi-sporadic.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •