New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333449 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #691
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [WFRP] The Hour After Midnight (II)

Jagrun nodded to Ithelus. "Thank you. I believe I shall."

He turned back to the Captain. "While your men have been pursuing these rats, I have been investigating the assassination of the apothecary. It is beyond doubt that he was killed in order to preserve his silence. Therefore, his killer either is, or works for, our sorcerer. This much is clear."

"To that end, I have been questioning the man Faul, who was on guard the night that Pilserier and the carter were poisoned. Tell me, Captain, did his testimony not strike you as unusual?”

Jagrun paced forwards, coming face-to-face with the Captain. Reaching inside his coat, he produced a small, square object: a little hinged rosewood box, delicately carved with simple designs. The Witch Hunter placed it down upon the desk, carefully watching Marius’ face.

“Whoever conducted the assassination used your seal to bypass the guard. The seal of the Von Brucker family.” His eyes remained fixed on the Von Brucker before him. “This raised two possibilities: the seal was either a forgery, or it was genuine.”

“A forgery, surely.”

“Hm. So you say.” The Templar glanced briefly down, as if enjoying some miniscule private joke. “But then, there is a peculiar detail that Faul remembered. I have questioned him at length, and he has remained remarkably consistent. According to him, the paper carried a sweet scent.” He met Marius’ eyes. “A forger would not include such curiosities. They could only draw attention to his work. Therefore, the seal was not a fake. It was real.”

“On what kind of document might one find the seal of the Von Brucker family, and at the same time, this scent? My suspicions were immediately drawn towards a love letter.” With a cursory movement, he pushed the little box across the table towards Marius. “Written, perhaps, by a young man, keen to impress his paramour with the weight of his family name. I made enquiries, and it transpired that your past interests, Master von Brucker, made up a field of one. Quite unusual, for an unmarried young man of your... status.”

Glaring at Jagrun, Marius sat down, opened the box and stared at its contents. He did not speak.

“You may have heard – or perhaps you have not – that the Samtzunge residence was burgled last night. The thieves were pursued, and in the course of their flight along the Middenheim road, one of them dropped this, where it was dutifully retrieved by the Hounds.” The Witch Hunter’s eyes had returned to their careful study of the Captain’s expression. “I believe the identity of the apothecary’s assassin is now known to us.”

“This... this is circumstantial evidence,” said Marius, seeming to have a lump in his throat.

“I’m sure a thorough search of the lady’s residence will give us all the evidence we need,” replied Jagrun, coolly. “A mute maid, for example.”

“She couldn’t have known – how could she have known that it would work?”

“That the guard on duty would accept such a patently inappropriate docket? I can only theorise – but perhaps if she had heard it from an old friend. A man, perhaps, dissatisfied with his thankless position, complaining of the ignorance and illiteracy of the men under his command. A man such as yourself.”

Reaching over, the Templar closed the box and drew it back towards him. Marius merely sat there, shell-shocked.

“The Sergeant and his men are on their way to Manor Street now," said Jagrun. "I felt you should be informed.” He placed his broad-brimmed hat back upon his head, touching it in respect to the Captain. “If you wish to witness the search, you are welcome.”
    Last edited by LCP; 2010-09-16 at 07:22 AM.
    Spoiler: My Games
    Show

WFRP 2E - Tales of Perilous Adventure
    The Hour After Midnight
    The Lord of Lost Heart
    Ill Met By Morrslieb

Dark Heresy 1E - Wake of the Byzantium
    Episodes: I, II, III, IV, V

WFRP 2E - The Bloody Crown
    Threads: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X

2. - Top - End - #692
    Titan in the Playground

Pieter gulped when the witch hunter made his entrance, and pretended not to notice when Jagrun's eyes settled on him.

He remembers me. Damn it, damn it, damn it.

His attempt to stay beneath the Sigmarites' notice had likely come to an abrupt failure.

Then the witch hunter coolly exposed his latest finds and theories, and Pieter felt a horrible fall-through-the-floor sensation wash over him.

Damn it, damn it, damn it.......
    Last edited by -Sentinel-; 2010-09-16 at 06:55 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Running:
    Voyages of the Ghostlight (Risus)

Playing:
    The Bloody Crown (WFRP) as Elsabeth Holt, rogue pyromancer and court wizard

Quote Originally Posted by TheSummoner View Post
    Oh wow. I will never again underestimate [our characters'] ability to turn friendly conversation into a possible life or death situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeSwordfish View Post
    Ludo has a crowbar, if that helps.

3. - Top - End - #693
    Bugbear in the Playground

Lothar scratched at his not-beard. "Ah."

Hesitantly, he raised one hand, looking awkwardly between the Hunter and the Captain. "Um. Could a letter've been... nicke-- um, procured, by a third party? A frame-up, sort o' thing?"
    Last edited by goblinpaladin; 2010-09-16 at 07:31 AM.
    Games:

[WFRP] Ill Met By Morrslieb, as the increasingly-scarred Lothar Fischer.

[WFRP] The Lord of Lost Heart, reprising Lothar Fischer.

[WFRP] The Hour After Midnight as Lothar Fischer, former soldier.

=

January 19-25 2014 is GOBLIN WEEK!

I did writings for it! Read them here!

=

sext: take my hand as the bombs fall. we will engrave our affectionate shadows on the walls in dush and ash, to last a thousand years. [my twitter]

4. - Top - End - #694
    Titan in the Playground

Jagrun shook his head. "There is a simpler hypothesis. That the Lady Samtzunge is the culprit. She had access to these letters: she must employ servants, and Faul reports it was a serving-girl who brought Pilserier his last meal."

He looked back to Marius, still seeming to be gauging the Captain's reaction. The Witch Hunter's voice hardened.

"Lector von Kemperbad has suspected her from the very beginning. You have cut yourself off here from the gossip of your father's court, but it is well known in those circles that she is a fallen woman." He paused. "The mutant Puderbrand was her pawn, the man Pilserier her intermediary. When she knew he would talk, she had him silenced. I have seen the apothecary's type before. Pedlars of darkness, who buy and sell the wares of Chaos, believing they never risk their own souls." His eyes returned to Pieter. "When we searched his wagon, we found books of heretical verse, tied up as if for sale. I wonder, when we search the lady's house, whether we will discover any previous purchases."
    Last edited by LCP; 2010-09-16 at 08:01 AM.
    Show

The Hour After Midnight
    The Lord of Lost Heart
    Ill Met By Morrslieb

5. - Top - End - #695
    Ogre in the Playground

Ithelus raised an eyebrow at the mention of finding the box on the street. Well what a happy coincidence. He turns to Raffy after the speech is complete. 'That is a level of insight far above my own, sir, Will she be detained for furthur questioning?'

He waits for an answer, 'Then only one more problem remains sir, and that is the discovery of slaves kept in the sewers, and indeed we suspect there is machinery down there too.'
    Sigatar by Me

6. - Top - End - #696
    Titan in the Playground

"Indeed," said Jagrun, with the slightest of smiles. "Perhaps, under questioning, the lady will enlighten us with regard to those curious details."
    Show

The Hour After Midnight
    The Lord of Lost Heart
    Ill Met By Morrslieb

7. - Top - End - #697
    Ettin in the Playground

Raffy the Sparrowhawk

As the Witch Maker turns his gaze to Pieter, Raffy's hand settles on his blunderbuss. He draws himself up to his full height.

"Your theory is well constructed, Sir," he says, "But it appears you did not find quite all the facts of this case."

As the bastard turns to face him, he smiles warmly. "As you said, thieves struck Samtzunge House last night. It occurred to me that whatever they took could be evidence of Lady Samtzunge's guilt. Or, it could be what the true criminal needed to frame her as their patsy. She is, after all, known to be a fallen woman; investigators such as ourselves would be likely to believe such accusations." He makes an effort not to glance at Illiiya, but his eyes do jump in that direction briefly.

"What was most interesting to me is that our Elf friend used a charm to test Lady Samtzunge for traces of any sort of magic. She showed definitively that Samtzunge is not a mage. She has never touched sorcery. I thought it would be fitting, therefore, to see if anyone else might have the motive to frame her as the sorceress. It occurred that this might be the true reason for the theft.

"Well Sir, I must say, it's hard to get tabs on thieves in the night. But I have one advantage for me Sir, I talk to the people. The common people. They don't fear me, Sir, they like me, and they share what they have with me. I've heard of a fellow who often arranges dark deeds like burglary, and I spoke to some of his neighbours."

He clears his throat.

"Funny, Sir. They must have been dreaming or had a bit of the uisce. Because the man they saw come and go from the crime boss' house - twice, it was - had the look of your very own self. Nonsense, I said, and I dismissed it. Case of mistaken identity. They did say he retrieved a little box, though. I had to pay Kleiner a ton of money to get anything out of him. He said it was a rosewood box, just papers inside. One tiny rosewood box.... it could be anywhere by now."

He lets the pregnant silence swallow the room as he glances innocently toward the box Jagrun put on the table. "Huh... what sort of wood is that, Sir?"

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show

If Jagrun makes any kind of move for a weapon, I'd like to attack him, hopefully getting the first strike.

If it's possible to use the 'bluss without hitting a bunch of other people, I use that; otherwise it's sword. (I'm not sure how we're all positioned here.)
    Last edited by Another_Poet; 2010-09-16 at 10:45 AM.
    I just published my first novella, Lúnasa Days, a modern fantasy with a subtle, uncertain magic.

You can grab it on Kindle or paperback.

Proud to GM two Warhammer Adventures:

Plays as Ulrich, Student of Law

8. - Top - End - #698
    Titan in the Playground

"And you have proof of this accusation?" said Jagrun, calmly. "Or do you intend to take these commoners' word against that of the Church?"

He shook his head. "Perhaps your words would carry weight, if you were not already hopelessly compromised. The witch has cast her influence over you - your friends have already told me as much." He reached out, picking something from Raffy's collar - it was a long, black hair. "And I am afraid her methods are all too effective."

Marius stared.

"Enough," said Jagrun, sternly. "You said your friend used a charm?" His eyes turned to Illiiya, a heavy silence descending. "What manner of charm would that be?"
    Show

The Hour After Midnight
    The Lord of Lost Heart
    Ill Met By Morrslieb

9. - Top - End - #699
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LCP View Post
    "And you have proof of this accusation? Or do you intend to take these commoners' word against that of the Church?"
    "I intend to see the murders end, your Honour. Whoever is behind them."

"Perhaps your words would carry weight, if you were not already hopelessly compromised. The witch has cast her influence over you - your friends have already told me as much. And I am afraid her methods are all too effective."
    Raffy wants to say something lewd about just how 'effective' she is, but out of respect to Marius, he bites his tongue.

"Enough. You said your friend used a charm? What manner of charm would that be?"
    "The same kind he or she can place on your own hand, and on the Lector's. If you are innocent you have nothing to fear. Isn't that the policy, Sir?"
    I just published my first novella, Lúnasa Days, a modern fantasy with a subtle, uncertain magic.

10. - Top - End - #700

Lothar looked something like the fish mentioned in his family name- he stared, open-mouth and bemused between Raffy, the Hunter, and the box on the tabletop.

"You- Raffy- What-" he spluttered, shaking his head. "Illiiya never used a charm- just voiced suspicions. Suspicions we oughta looked into a lot more solidly, I'll say that for damn sure."

The soldier fingered the copper ring on his finger, muttering. "Sodding northern blasted wastelands, what the hell's happenin'."
    Last edited by goblinpaladin; 2010-09-16 at 11:01 AM.
    Games:

=

=

sext: take my hand as the bombs fall. we will engrave our affectionate shadows on the walls in dush and ash, to last a thousand years. [my twitter]

11. - Top - End - #701
    Titan in the Playground

"I believe the policy," said Jagrun, with an air of icy quiet, "is that unlicensed magic is a crime against Sigmar and the Empire, Mister... Rafale, was it not?" He raised his eyebrows ever so slightly. His gaze turned to Illiiya again. "Tell me again, when was it you arrived in Delberz?"
    Last edited by LCP; 2010-09-16 at 11:10 AM.
    Show

The Hour After Midnight
    The Lord of Lost Heart
    Ill Met By Morrslieb

12. - Top - End - #702
    Ogre in the Playground

Ithelus stands open mouthed. As Raffy mentions Illiiya's magic his eyes grow cold and he places a hand on his sickle's handle. 'Raffy, for Sigmar's sake! Stand down!' He moves to Illiiya's side and places an arm around her shoulder and turns to adress Pieter and Lothar. 'I think we are late for a prior engaement, shall we leave?' Before he has us all executed.
    Sigatar by Me

13. - Top - End - #703

Lothar shook his head at Ithelus and looked back to the Templar. "Few days ago, m'lord, as you know- but Rafaele here is a bit... touched, 'm afraid. Illiiya's no more used a charm than my lucky wolf's tooth is, um, enspelled. Ensorcelled. Thing."

Lothar forced a faint and wavering smile.
    Last edited by goblinpaladin; 2010-09-16 at 11:17 AM.
    Games:

=

=

14. - Top - End - #704
    Ettin in the Playground

((OOC: was Lothar not present when Illiiya did the mage-detecting thing on Maria?))

"Violation of one's sworn oath of duty is also a crime against Sigmar, Master Jagrun. Everyone here went through the apothecary's wagon. There were no heretical books there. Nothing bundled for sale. Even the thief searched it," he shoves his chin toward Ithelys, "And believe me, he knows how to find what he's looking for." The bitterness in his voice practically drips with poison.

"And now, consorting with crime lords, sending burglars against private citizens, lying to the Captain of the Guard and Heir of the Barony about evidence?" He spits on the floor. "I suppose you had to order some Hounds to corroborate your story about 'finding' this on the highway, too. They're too afraid of you to refuse. So it's not just your own oath you've disgraced, you're spreading the willingness to lie among the other servants of Sigmar."

He looks at Captain von Brucker. "Sir, I have no authority here. I can only report what I know and hope it's not the end of me. You're the one who has to decide, Sir. I pray you lock him up now before he tears this town further apart. His hands are in every rat-bite in the city, Sir."

He looks back at Jagrun. "Templars are not subject to lay law. Ex-templars who forsook their oaths and god, however, have no such privelege."
    Last edited by Another_Poet; 2010-09-16 at 11:19 AM.

15. - Top - End - #705
    Titan in the Playground

Ithelus stands open mouthed. As Raffy mentions Illiiya's magic his eyes grow cold and he places a hand on his sickle's handle. 'Raffy, for Sigmar's sake! Stand down!' He moves to Illiiya's side and places an arm around her shoulder and turns to adress Pieter and Lothar. 'I think we are late for a prior engaement, shall we leave?' Before he has us all executed.
    "I am afraid no-one is leaving," said Jagrun, quickly. His eyes narrowed. "Not before my questions have been answered. My questions about your elven friend here, and my questions about him."

He pointed to Pieter.

"When the apothecary's cart was searched, this man was among the Hounds who searched it." The Witch Hunter's blue-grey eyes fixed Pieter in place like a rabbit before a snake. "Not wearing the ribbon today, Mr Hoch?"

Lothar shook his head at Ithelus and looked back to the Templar. "Few days ago, m'lord, as you know- but Rafaele here is a bit... touched, 'm afraid. Illiiya's no more used a charm than my lucky wolf's tooh is, um, enspelled. Ensorcelled. Thing."
    "A few days ago. But earlier than the killings began." He glanced at Lothar. "As for the question of magic, can she not answer for herself?"

"Violation of one's sworn oath of duty is also a crime against Sigmar, Master Jagrun. Everyone here went through the apothecary's wagon. There were no heretical books there. Nothing bundled for sale. Even the thief searched it," he shoves his chin toward Ithelus, "And believe me, he knows how to find what he's looking for." The bitterness in his voice practically drips with poison.

"And now, consorting with crime lords, sending burglars against private citizens, lying to the Captain of the Guard and Heir of the Barony about evidence?" He spits on the floor. "I suppose you had to order some Hounds to corroborate your story about 'finding' this on the highway, too. They're too afraid of you to refuse. So it's not just your own oath you've disgraced, you're spreading the willingness to lie among the other servants of Sigmar."

He looks at Captain von Brucker. "Sir, I have no authority here. I can only report what I know and hope it's not the end of me. You're the one who has to decide, Sir. I pray you lock him up now before he tears this town further apart. His hands are in every rat-bite in the city, Sir."

He looks back at Jagrun. "Templars are not subject to lay law. Ex-templars who forsook their oaths and god, however, have no such privelege."
    "So now it is your word you pit against mine. I hardly think it superior to the criminal's." He turned towards Raffy. "Such accusations would be extremely serious... if they were not ludicrous. Need I remind you that I came here after the killings began, at the Lector's request."
    Last edited by LCP; 2010-09-16 at 01:27 PM.
    Show

The Hour After Midnight
    The Lord of Lost Heart
    Ill Met By Morrslieb

16. - Top - End - #706

"Um." Lothar looked suitably chastened, casting his gaze down. "Yes, m'lord. But Illiiya's actually a bit odd, is all. Long silences, sudden outbursts. The War, I suspect. You know how it can be, on some people."

He glanced across at Raffy. "The Hammer o' Sigmar has a point, lad," he hissed. "Shut up."
    Games:

=

=

17. - Top - End - #707
    Ettin in the Playground

Um...
    Spoiler
    Show

From Raffy's char sheet:
    Height 6'4"
    Randomly rolled too :) How tall is this Jagrun fellow?

"And since you are subverting this entire investigation, while working 'at the Lector's request', that throws the shadow of guilt only to one man."
    Last edited by Another_Poet; 2010-09-16 at 11:31 AM.

18. - Top - End - #708
    Ogre in the Playground

Anyone looking at Ithelus will see he is extremely agitated, he begins to draw his sickle. 'Raffy! Stand down now! You are not going to get anywhere.' His eyes narrowed and his sickle is now halfway from his belt. 'Don't give me a reason to.' His meaning is obvious despite the words begin little more thna a whisper. He also has a slight crazed look in his eyes, maybe he has finally snapped?
    Sigatar by Me

19. - Top - End - #709
    Titan in the Playground

Pieter winced when Raffy told the witch hunter about Illiiya's spell, and then when he started accusing him. This would not end well. What was the fool trying to do?

His eyes widened in shock when Jagrun found a dark hair on Raffy's collar. That, and the young man's mussed hair... Things are not as they seem, Pieter fervently hoped.

"When the apothecary's cart was searched, this man was among the Hounds who searched it." The Witch Hunter's blue-grey eyes fixed Pieter in place like a rabbit before a snake. "Not wearing the ribbon today, Mr Hoch?"
    Funny. I didn't even remember the name I used.

He smiled insolently at the witch hunter: "I don't know what you're talking about, sir."

Pieter knew he was not fooling anyone, but the blatant lie's aim was only to insult Jagrun's intelligence.
    Last edited by -Sentinel-; 2010-09-16 at 12:53 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Running:

Playing:

Oh wow. I will never again underestimate [our characters'] ability to turn friendly conversation into a possible life or death situation.

20. - Top - End - #710
    Titan in the Playground

"You accuse the Lector too, then." Jagrun looked long and hard at Raffy, as if he could read words off the inside of the young man's eyes. "Either you are an exceptionally well-meaning fool, or you are a willing pawn of the witch."

"You haven't prove-" began Marius.

"Of Lady Samtzunge," said Jagrun, raising his voice. "In either case, I can recognise a delaying tactic." He narrowed his eyes further, seeming to study every inch of the Sparrowhawk's expression. "The lady has been warned," he said, his voice returning to its lethal quiet.

Shaking his head, he pointed at Pieter. "As for you, you lie," he said, simply. "I never forget a face. Captain, you will detain these men - all of them - until my return." He glanced sideways at Illiiya. "Make sure you guard the elf well."

Marius only stared - his eyes still on Raffy, Jagrun turned to leave, striding towards the door...
    Show

The Hour After Midnight
    The Lord of Lost Heart
    Ill Met By Morrslieb

21. - Top - End - #711
    Ettin in the Playground

"Captain, only give your order and I will apprehend this blackguard," Raffy says as Jagrun moves to the door.

22. - Top - End - #712
    Titan in the Playground

"You will do nothing," Pieter snarled in a warning tone. "You got us in enough trouble already. Shut up now, we can't understand a word when you have a foot stuck in your mouth."

He glanced nervously at Von Brucker's face, wondering whether he should surrender peacefully, try to talk his way out or make a break for it.
    Last edited by -Sentinel-; 2010-09-16 at 01:59 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Running:

Playing:

23. - Top - End - #713
    Titan in the Playground

Pausing at the threshold, Jagrun looked back over his shoulder, waiting on the Captain's word - as if waking from some nightmarish reverie, Marius turned his stare on Raffy. Where before his expression had been one of blank shock, the look of anger and betrayal in von Brucker's eyes almost made Raffy flinch.

"Corporal Jenkels?" he said, slowly and quietly.
    "Yes sah!"
    "Restrain that young man."
    "Yessah."

Touching his hat in a curt motion of respect to the Captain, Jagrun turned and left...
    Show

The Hour After Midnight
    The Lord of Lost Heart
    Ill Met By Morrslieb

24. - Top - End - #714

Lothar raised his hands. "Ah. Cap'n. He didn't mean me too, surely. I mean- I had no idea about Raffy- about- Well." The soldier straightened. "I spent the night playing dice with Illiiya at the Carter's. This is all well away from me."

He rubbed the side of his face. "...a right mess."
    Last edited by goblinpaladin; 2010-09-16 at 01:56 PM.
    Games:

=

=

25. - Top - End - #715
    Ettin in the Playground

Raffy the Sparrowhawk

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show

I am not sure what rolls are needed and I'm off to a meeting. LCP please feel free to roll for me and this is a place where I will Fortune Point if needed.

Raffy ffrowns a disgusted, betrayed look of his own at the Captain and springs like a cat who landed on a bed of coals. He leaps high and rolls low to make it out the front door of the office. Since he was the last person (save Jagrun) to arrive, he was among the closest to the door.

His goal is singular. Once reaching the outside he fires his 'bluss in the air, straight up, to get attention. "THAT MAN IS THE SORCERER!" he screams to the rioting crowd - and the five guards outside who don't yet know Marius' orders.

"The Witch Hunter controls the rats! Betrayer of Sigmar! Jagrun is the Sorcerer!"

He will continue to scream this while shoving through the crowd, hoping to incite them to violence while evading Jagrun or Jenkels.
    Last edited by Another_Poet; 2010-09-16 at 02:00 PM.

26. - Top - End - #716
    Ogre in the Playground

Ithelus whips out his sickle. 'See what you have done Raffy? See? You couldn't know when to just shut your mouth AND NOW WE ARE GOING TO PAY FOR IT!' He points at his black eye and bandages, 'You see these? I got these trying to save your miserable life!' he moves after Raffy. Hoping to intercept his escape.
    Last edited by Exeson; 2010-09-16 at 02:06 PM.
    Sigatar by Me

27. - Top - End - #717

Lothar -there is no getting away from it- gasped in shock, as the Sparrowhawk leapt for the Witch Hunter. He looked to Captain von Brucker, the elves, then drew his sword.

"Raffy, boy, you better stop- in the names o' Sigmar, Ulric and any other god what carries heavy iron."
    Games:

=

=

28. - Top - End - #718
    Titan in the Playground

Oh, looks like I was wrong. This man is indeed Rafale, not his good twin.

"Rafale, have you gone insane?" growled Pieter.

He moved after him, his hand on the hilt of his shortsword.
    Last edited by -Sentinel-; 2010-09-16 at 02:14 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Running:

Playing:

29. - Top - End - #719
    Titan in the Playground

"STAY WHERE YOU ARE!" shouted Marius, his chair clattering back as he rose abruptly to his feet - Raffy was already through the door, Jagrun and the crowd looking round in astonishment as the boy's blunderbuss blasted into the open sky.

All around the guard chamber, the Captain's men were rushing for their weapons. Closer by far to the fleeing Sparrowhawk, however, was the dark figure of the Templar just outside the door - eyes following Raffy like an eagle watching a hare, he was reaching inside his coat...

OOC: Combat time begins. See OOC.
    Last edited by LCP; 2010-09-16 at 02:24 PM.
    Show

The Hour After Midnight
    The Lord of Lost Heart
    Ill Met By Morrslieb

30. - Top - End - #720
    Ogre in the Playground

Snarling Ithelus runs at Raffy, seeing the Witch Hunter reaching for, no doubt, pistols. He drops his sickle and launches himself at Raffy, attempting to tackle the man to the floor.
    Sigatar by Me