The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 1456
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Jan 2009

    Default Re: Drowtales: The Info Dump

    Well well. A fake retreate with a triple damage backstab right afterwords. Teacher is going down after that (I hope). Nice Slasher Smile there. If DT ever ends do you think Kiel could get a job in Girl Genius as a Jaeger?

  2. - Top - End - #92
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Miklus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Denmark
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Drowtales: The Info Dump

    Quote Originally Posted by HandofShadows View Post
    ...If DT ever ends do you think Kiel could get a job in Girl Genius as a Jaeger?
    That is indeed a grin worthy of a Jaeger. I think Kiel might have a dark side.
    Last edited by Miklus; 2010-11-02 at 03:56 PM.
    Bad to the Bone!
    Miko Miyazaki : Strip #120 - #464 : R.I.P.

  3. - Top - End - #93
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Drowtales: The Info Dump

    Well the sword was useful. The question is, if the teacher is really finished? In the best case, she tells some secrets before she dies.

    Quote Originally Posted by HandofShadows View Post
    If DT ever ends do you think Kiel could get a job in Girl Genius as a Jaeger?
    Do hyu mean me wiz dot question!? Dot iz not pozible! She iz missing a nize hat to bekome Jäger! However Keel iz a nize name!

    Ninja'd by Miklus

  4. - Top - End - #94
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Gez's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location

    Default Re: Drowtales: The Info Dump

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamilkar View Post
    Do hyu mean me wiz dot question!? Dot iz not pozible! She iz missing a nize hat to bekome Jäger! However Keel iz a nize name!
    The DrowTales universe is sorely lacking in nize hats.

    I guess it's these caves. Treacherous stalactites are always knocking the nizer hats off of your head, so they ended up settling for dyes and hairbands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Roamer View Post
    I think he did the only morally acceptable thing by killing everyone.
    Hark! An avatar drawn by Kate Beaton!

  5. - Top - End - #95
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Drowtales: The Info Dump

    Lol, Gez that is both ludicrous, and (possibly) fully correct and logical, at the same time.

    Reminds me of this. Funny and also fully correct (Off-topic)


    Note that the Sharen crowns are also not very high.

  6. - Top - End - #96
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Ganurath's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Under the Iron Gauntlet
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Drowtales: The Info Dump

    On a more serious note, I think the lack of hats is due to the material they have available: Silk, leather, and metal. Metal worn on your head should be a helmet as that's what's practical in a (literal) drow eat drow world, silk has trouble standing on its own, and leather tends to be made of people. Not that they have issues with soylent textiles, but they have a higher interest in covering the neck than their heads. Running gag says exposed neck is a taboo with the Drowtales drow.

  7. - Top - End - #97
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Drowtales: The Info Dump

    This teacher sure is persistent. Clones are seemingly tougher than regular people. Hey, maybe Airman Higgs (GG) is a clone too!

    Actually I don't quite get it what is happening in this page. Is that Nau's sword half in Naal already?

  8. - Top - End - #98
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Jan 2009

    Default Re: Drowtales: The Info Dump

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamilkar View Post
    Actually I don't quite get it what is happening in this page. Is that Nau's sword half in Naal already?
    Yeah that fast. Looks like the only way to really kill teacher is to kill the original.

  9. - Top - End - #99
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Miklus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Denmark
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Drowtales: The Info Dump

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamilkar View Post
    Actually I don't quite get it what is happening in this page. Is that Nau's sword half in Naal already?
    I'm afraid it is. If that is indeed Naal. You never know where you got those tricky emo elves.

    And it looks like the theacher kicked Keel Kiel in the head. She won't stay down, though.
    Bad to the Bone!
    Miko Miyazaki : Strip #120 - #464 : R.I.P.

  10. - Top - End - #100
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    frown Re: Drowtales: The Info Dump

    Aw, Naal's heart must be pierced. She finally got the chance to die a heroes death, damn her!

    If the teacher is a summon maybe it can be dispelled? Although the 'kill the material body' option might be the most likely solution.
    Last edited by Hamilkar; 2010-11-04 at 01:43 AM.

  11. - Top - End - #101
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Jan 2009

    Default Re: Drowtales: The Info Dump

    "Um, Ouch?"

    Higgs can stand to be stabbed like that, Naal not so much. Is any of Team Tainted going to live through this?

  12. - Top - End - #102
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2008

    Default Re: Drowtales: The Info Dump

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamilkar View Post
    Aw, Naal's heart must be pierced.
    where do you have your heart?

  13. - Top - End - #103
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Drowtales: The Info Dump

    Quote Originally Posted by Fion MacCumhail View Post
    where do you have your heart?
    Hmmm comparing this picture with this picture, I still find it possible that that sword did damage the heart. Or it could be a near miss. It's not healthy either way.

  14. - Top - End - #104
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Miklus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Denmark
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Drowtales: The Info Dump

    Aww Naal, can't you go one day without being close to death a dozen times?

    Anyway, the stab may not be too deep...It just punctured her boob, that's all.
    Bad to the Bone!
    Miko Miyazaki : Strip #120 - #464 : R.I.P.

  15. - Top - End - #105
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Jan 2009

    Default Re: Drowtales: The Info Dump

    Now the teacher ran the blade in one side of Naal and out the other. And the ^*%$#@! is cutting upward and TWISTING the blade inside her as well. . Naal might release her seed at this point just to try and take down the teacher summon. I really don't see how Naal can survive at this point.
    Last edited by HandofShadows; 2010-11-05 at 08:08 AM.

  16. - Top - End - #106
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Revlid's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Old Blighty
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Drowtales: The Info Dump

    Goddammit, the goth is the only consistently likable one.

    Bah.
    Thanks to Andraste for the Void avatar.
    My surviving Exalted homebrew can be found here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bookworm
    Alright. Just for that, if we both make it into the game, the first test target for Total Annihilation whenever I get Solar sorcery is going to be you.

  17. - Top - End - #107
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Miklus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Denmark
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Drowtales: The Info Dump

    Quote Originally Posted by HandofShadows View Post
    ...Naal might release her seed at this point just to try and take down the teacher summon. I really don't see how Naal can survive at this point.
    I hope she does...Team Tainted are out of options at this point. Better to go out with a bang. I hope Naals demon form goes on a rampage, at least that would make Snad look bad.
    Bad to the Bone!
    Miko Miyazaki : Strip #120 - #464 : R.I.P.

  18. - Top - End - #108
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Ganurath's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Under the Iron Gauntlet
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Drowtales: The Info Dump

    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    Goddammit, the goth is the only consistently likable one.

    Bah.
    Maybe this'll make her brother stop cowering in the corner and start doing something useful, like doing field experimentation on the teacher's real body.

  19. - Top - End - #109
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Drowtales: The Info Dump

    She had decided to let the seed take over. Goodbye Naal'suul Val'Beldrobbaen.
    A demon can suck up a traditional summon. Seems that also works for this kind of summon. The teacher is now done for.


    There are three possibilities how it can continue from here.

    1. They have no time / Are frozen with fear. Demon-Naal is immediately attacking Team Tainted. Then they have then to kill/control Demon-Naal, or to take option 2.

    2. They all run terrified from Demon-Naal.

    3. Demon-Naal remains some of her personality from Naal, so that she doesn't want to attack her (former) friends. Demon-Naal joins the Vloz'ress, or wanders aimlessly about.


    It was quite clear that Naal would die soon, so this is no big surprise. We were reminded many times that she had not much time to live. When she fulfilled her wish to see the sky once, and when the deal with the devil, that she could prolong her life, controlling her seed, was rejected, it was getting clear that she really is a strong candidate for dieing. We were also recently reminded how unstable her seed is, and in retrospect her profile did cover half the page when she faced the character that would lead to her death.

    Her decision (I'm well aware that it could also happened because she was simply dieing, but I do not believe so) to let the seed take over, when she would die sooner than late, especially with the sword pierced through her, is not without some logic. She took the 'heroes death' option, sacrificing her life so that her friends could live. Of course this could backfire when Demon-Naal would attack her former friends, but still it is a noble death. The thought counts.

    So how matter how it goes from here, the Naal we used to know is no more. Deeds have consequences both in real life and in realistic story settings and I really like how in this comic, characters can die and would stay dead. This is very preferable to a setting were nobody good ever dies, while they face danger over and over again. It is a dark fantasy setting and the underworld is supposed to be especially unforgiving.

    When Naal would live from this point on (which I can not imagine), because she is a liked character, resulting in some strange plot twist that she is saved in the last minute, would that not feel incredible cheap and would totally diminish (the value of) her sacrifice, the road this character had been laid out from the beginning?

    So yes Naals death is sad, however from a story telling point of view, not only necessary but also a great moment.

  20. - Top - End - #110
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Jan 2009

    Default Re: Drowtales: The Info Dump

    NomNomNon.

    By By teacher thing. You created something that is nastier that you are. Too high a cost though.

    There is one slightly odd thing I noticed. Why are the chains and (and jewel?)Naal wares(sp) on her head glowing? Maybe something her mother gave her as a final attempt to save a little something of Naal when the seed takes over?

  21. - Top - End - #111
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Miklus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Denmark
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Drowtales: The Info Dump

    Yeah, goodbye Naal'suul Val'Beldrobbaen. I'm still hoping Demon-Naal will go on a rampage. Just imagine Snad's face when yet another bunch of students tell her that Naal is out of control.

    But there is another thing I have been thinking about. Team Tainted are in a very bad strategic position. The bad guys have the shard. As I understand it, they will summon the big bad demon and let it possess Kharla. Then the demon seeds will blossom and take over all the tainted. At least that's how I think the plan is.

    Team Tainted has very little time and very few options. They can either intercept whats-his-ugly-face (Kessen?), kill him and take the shard. Or they can assassinate Kharla. The second option is probably the easiest. Kiel could get real close to Kharla. She washes her hair sometimes. I think that is Team Taineds best bet.

    But there is still a ton of summoners and whatnot in both the Vloz'ress and the Sharen clans, not least the three sisters. Even if Team Tained could get rid of them, their clans would be weakened and they would all be rubbed out by the Shargress and the Kyrols.

    Even with all that, Team Tained still have to get rid of their seeds somehow or it will eventually take over.

    I don't think Chrys & Co needs to worry about their retirement funds.
    Last edited by Miklus; 2010-11-06 at 09:13 AM.
    Bad to the Bone!
    Miko Miyazaki : Strip #120 - #464 : R.I.P.

  22. - Top - End - #112
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Jan 2009

    Default Re: Drowtales: The Info Dump

    Quote Originally Posted by Miklus View Post
    Yeah, goodbye Naal'suul Val'Beldrobbaen. I'm still hoping Demon-Naal will go on a rampage. Just imagine Snad's face when yet another bunch of students tell her that Naal is out of control.
    Team Tainted has to get out of the freezer without getting eaten first. There is a good chance that the demon will decide to eat the contents of the freezer first though (easier targets and a lot more mana than a bunch of kids). Which would mean that all the summon Snad has pretending to be people go by by, since it seems that the summons are powered by what's in the freezer. OOPS! Poor Snad.

  23. - Top - End - #113
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Miklus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Denmark
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Drowtales: The Info Dump

    Quote Originally Posted by HandofShadows View Post
    Team Tainted has to get out of the freezer without getting eaten first. There is a good chance that the demon will decide to eat the contents of the freezer first though (easier targets and a lot more mana than a bunch of kids). Which would mean that all the summon Snad has pretending to be people go by by, since it seems that the summons are powered by what's in the freezer. OOPS! Poor Snad.
    It looks like that was pretty much spot on.

    I'm glad to see Chrys open her eye in the third-to-last panel, for a moment I thought she might have lost it and have to wear an eye patch like a pirate.

    I wonder if drow civilization has invented dentistry...I'm pretty sure they have.
    Last edited by Miklus; 2010-11-07 at 11:35 AM.
    Bad to the Bone!
    Miko Miyazaki : Strip #120 - #464 : R.I.P.

  24. - Top - End - #114
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Drowtales: The Info Dump

    Hey, Demon-Naal did a hostile takeover on the teacher. The teacher will soon be fully incorporated.

    Demon-Naal: "You like the new working environment, don't you?"
    Teacher: "Garl, Groyl, Claaargh!"
    Demon-Naal: "Good Girl!"

    Bad jokes aside, this latest full page picture of Demon-Naal is really something. Demons are meant to be disturbing but Discordia looks almost tame in comparison.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miklus View Post
    Team Tainted are in a very bad strategic position. The bad guys have the shard. As I understand it, they will summon the big bad demon and let it possess Kharla. Then the demon seeds will blossom and take over all the tainted. At least that's how I think the plan is.

    Team Tainted has very little time and very few options. They can either intercept whats-his-ugly-face (Kessen?), kill him and take the shard. Or they can assassinate Kharla. The second option is probably the easiest. Kiel could get real close to Kharla. She washes her hair sometimes. I think that is Team Taineds best bet.
    When Kharla dies the Vloz'ress clan will disintegrate, as you also said, and I bet Kiel sees that as the last option. Kiel has some influence on Kharla so she can convince her to do the right thing. And who's going to summon the big bad demon? Senekha is dead. Who else knows of her plans and is qualified enough?

    And I do not know if Kessen and the rest of his group can be counted to the bad guys. Guys like Baliir and Kuso are even a bit sympathetic.

    I think the Vloz'ress will not be the main bad guys. They are designed by Snadhya to be the cover for the real bad guys, only a distraction. I wonder what influence Snadhya has inside the Vloz'ress though... Some undercover Nidraa'chal perhaps? Kiel will run against them eventually.

    According to Sun Tzu you are in deep trouble if you don't know your enemy or yourself. And Team Tainted even don't know the weakness about her own tainting and they do not know what they are up against yet, they have already lost. According to Sun Tzu anyways.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miklus View Post
    But there is still a ton of summoners and whatnot in both the Vloz'ress and the Sharen clans, not least the three sisters.
    And two of the sisters don't have the complete picture, I'm sure of it. As we have seen Zala'ess and Sarv'swati have something against butchering family members, again, when it can be avoided. The coup was bloody enough and possible a necessary evil for them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miklus View Post
    Even with all that, Team Tained still have to get rid of their seeds somehow or it will eventually take over.
    Well Team Tainted should do something in the maximum twenty five years they have remaining. Maybe Kiel has a safer taint because it was not Sharen made, who knows? Chrystel and Shinae however are certainly in deep trouble. The whole Sharen Clan is doomed as a matter of fact. The problem is they, Team Tainted and the whole Sharen Clan, do not know this yet. And a solution for tainting must be really difficult because Shasana did not find it, and she is the expert on this topic and had a looong time to experiment.

  25. - Top - End - #115
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Miklus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Denmark
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Drowtales: The Info Dump

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamilkar View Post
    Bad jokes aside, this latest full page picture of Demon-Naal is really something. Demons are meant to be disturbing but Discordia looks almost tame in comparison.
    Yeah, that's not pretty. That souldn't be. I just realized that there are dozens of bodies in the freezer. This could get REAL ugly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamilkar View Post
    When Kharla dies the Vloz'ress clan will disintegrate, as you also said, and I bet Kiel sees that as the last option. Kiel has some influence on Kharla so she can convince her to do the right thing.
    Kiel owes Kharla bigtime for turning Kiel's mother into that wierd golem snake thing over the door. But if she can get Kharla on her side, they could really clean house. I don't know if I would want to team up with Kharla though. Is she even mentally stable?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamilkar View Post
    And who's going to summon the big bad demon? Senekha is dead. Who else knows of her plans and is qualified enough?
    I assumed there was other summoners...or maybe Snad could do it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamilkar View Post
    And I do not know if Kessen and the rest of his group can be counted to the bad guys. Guys like Baliir and Kuso are even a bit sympathetic.

    I think the Vloz'ress will not be the main bad guys. They are designed by Snadhya to be the cover for the real bad guys, only a distraction. I wonder what influence Snadhya has inside the Vloz'ress though... Some undercover Nidraa'chal perhaps? Kiel will run against them eventually.
    The whole Naga thing is pretty creepy, though, as is most of the people in the Vloz'ress clan. Kharla might not be able to tell good from evil, but she is not a nice person. If she is even a person.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamilkar View Post
    According to Sun Tzu you are in deep trouble if you don't know your enemy or yourself. And Team Tainted even don't know the weakness about her own tainting and they do not know what they are up against yet, they have already lost. According to Sun Tzu anyways.
    Not to mention that they are hopelessly outnumbered and out-everything. But yeah, they don't even know what they don't know, if you know what I mean...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamilkar View Post
    And two of the sisters don't have the complete picture, I'm sure of it...
    I assumed that the three of them was in on it together. But maybe only Snad know the true purpose of the tainting?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamilkar View Post
    Well Team Tainted should do something in the maximum twenty five years they have remaining. Maybe Kiel has a safer taint because it was not Sharen made, who knows? Chrystel and Shinae however are certainly in deep trouble. The whole Sharen Clan is doomed as a matter of fact. The problem is they, Team Tainted and the whole Sharen Clan, do not know this yet. And a solution for tainting must be really difficult because Shasana did not find it, and she is the expert on this topic and had a looong time to experiment.
    I think that Chrys is better of than the others regarding the taint. Would Snad really use her niece as cannon fodder? Maybe. Probably.

    Let's hope Naal runs off and eats Snad. That might give Team Tainted a break.
    Bad to the Bone!
    Miko Miyazaki : Strip #120 - #464 : R.I.P.

  26. - Top - End - #116
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Drowtales: The Info Dump

    Quote Originally Posted by Miklus View Post
    I assumed there was other summoners...or maybe Snad could do it?
    Yes, there are others with the know-how, Snadhya for sure. But she must 1. get knowledge that the demon shard exist, 2. know that a incredible powerful demon want that shard, 3. be mad enough to try that and 4. get her hands on the shard and (a willing) Kharla to summon the demon god and to try to contol it.

    Just because the Vloz'ress, Snadhya and her two sisters are somewhat evil (Please no discussion what evil is, or if evil as a moral criteria is even acceptable ^^), does not mean that 1. the villains are friendly/cooperative towards each other and 2. work towards the same goal. For me there is no 'Team Evil' in DT, they are not all in the same boat, so to speak. Everyone of them wants to be the King of the Hill.

    Evil can work against evil. The best example for this would be Saruman from Lord of the Rings. Sauron sure was pissed when he learned that 'his servant' wanted the ring for himself to overthrow him. Because of Saruman's orders the Hobbits were taken to Isengard and not to Mordor, which would have been shorter.

    I'm just saying this, because you seem to be arguing from the standpoint that there is a single 'Team Evil' in DT which works together, for the destruction of the underworld. From my point of view there is no single 'Team Evil', hence Snadhya might not have the slightest clue what Seneka was up to and Seneka most likely, had no idea that Snadhya was using the Vloz'ress to occupy the Kyrols and to destabilize Chel.

    By the way, the Shard will surly be a important story element in the future, otherwise it would not have gotten so many pages in the comic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miklus View Post
    Let's hope Naal runs off and eats Snad. That might give Team Tainted a break.
    lol Or I can imagine Snadhya's surprised face when she opens her fridge and Demon-Naal pops out suddenly. Keep your fridge clean or unpleasant things grow there.
    However in my head Snadhya is the final villain. Therefore she must stay for quite a while.

    Ah I forgot. The Kyrols already found a solution for tainting. It's called CRUSADE and involves a lot of stabbing.

  27. - Top - End - #117
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Glass Mouse's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    The Icy North
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Drowtales: The Info Dump

    However, it's been stated that the Sharen (or more precisely, Snad) work together with the Vloz'ress. Snad wanted to pool knowledge with Kiel's mother, remember?

    Of course, this doesn't necessarily mean that Snad knows about the shard and the big, bad demon. But I think it's at least possible that she's the one who gave the Vloz'ress the idea.
    Which definitely would be bad news for Team Tainted.
    Spoiler
    Show


    Challenge badge
    , courtesy of HeadlessMermaid.

    Avatar courtesy of the talented Neoriceisgood. Features Pumpkin from my webcomic.


  28. - Top - End - #118
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Jan 2009

    Default Re: Drowtales: The Info Dump

    Quote Originally Posted by Miklus View Post
    Yeah, that's not pretty. That souldn't be. I just realized that there are dozens of bodies in the freezer. This could get REAL ugly.
    I counted about 20 bodies that we can see. Not only does the glutton have all that flesh to work with, it has all the mana those people produced as well. All combined that's going ot be a large amount of "materials" the glutton has to work with. Snad will probably beat it, but it won't be easy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miklus View Post
    Kiel owes Kharla bigtime for turning Kiel's mother into that wierd golem snake thing over the door. But if she can get Kharla on her side, they could really clean house. I don't know if I would want to team up with Kharla though. Is she even mentally stable?
    Someone on the DT forums speculated that Kharla is autisitic. It certainly would explain how she acts at times. So while she is technicaly sane, her mind functions differently than a normal persons. Her seeming ability to see other worlds (This one? Look at the cloths she puts her dolls into) might be the cause or a result of the mental irregularities.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miklus View Post
    Let's hope Naal runs off and eats Snad. That might give Team Tainted a break.
    Don't think we will get that lucky. But what is Mel sees the freezer? Whatever happens Team Tainted needs to get out of the school real fast. If Snad catches them, they are all dead.

  29. - Top - End - #119
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Drowtales: The Info Dump

    Well, as I said, there is the possibility that the Vloz'ress and the Sharen are not really close friends. Of course Snadhya could know what Senekas plan was, however I think the other possibility more likely. I can easily imagine Snadhya trying to stop Seneka if she had known.

    Sure the Vloz'ress and the Sharen did cooperate. The Sharen support did ensure that the Vloz'ree were able to reach the major clan status in order to counter the Kyrol and for Snadhya to further outballance things. The Vloz'ress needed any support desperately for Seneka's ambitious agenda. But as a Vloz'ress leader I would 'mistrust alliances with the powerful', as a general principle.

    Quite the letdown for Team Tainted, isn't it? What did they find out? Snadhya has a fridge were she keeps dead people while some weird summon doppelgängers roam in place of them around. And how does that knowledge help them? They have not discovered anything that does help Chrystel to illuminate things, quite the opposite. And they are all beaten not to mention that they did loose one of their members. I wonder low long chapter 27 will be. Because if they do not reach a conclusion soon, chapter 28 will continue that story. Ariel surly has a long way down. What do you think, will we follow Kiel or Chrystel or Ariel in the next chapter?

    When Khal tell the news of Naals fate to Waes'soloth, I do not want to be in his hide.

    Quote Originally Posted by HandofShadows View Post
    But what is Mel sees the freezer? Whatever happens Team Tainted needs to get out of the school real fast. If Snad catches them, they are all dead.
    Hmm how can Snadhya connect that demon to the kids from before? If Team Tainted is lucky some time will pass when Snadhya finds even out that one of her teachers is missing and that one of her keystones is stolen. I hope that Snadhya will nor blame the missing key to Lu. Also Demon-Naal might be so transformed that she can't recognize her anymore when she discovers her.

    It could go like this.
    Snadhya: 'From were do I know the aura from that demon I just banned and how did it get in my fridge. Feels almost like the one I summoned to wipe out the Beldrobbaen girls, the other year..... (!) Wait a second!'

    Although when she's feeling if one of her 'summons' is destroyed, Team Tainted should better leave fast.

  30. - Top - End - #120
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Jan 2009

    Default Re: Drowtales: The Info Dump

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamilkar View Post
    When Khal tell the news of Naals fate to Waes'soloth, I do not want to be in his hide.
    I don't think so. Everyone knew that Naal was on VERY short time. Waes might even be slighly happy about they way she died as she did it to save her friends and it may well cause Snad some big problems.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamilkar View Post
    Hmm how can Snadhya connect that demon to the kids from before? If Team Tainted is lucky some time will pass when Snadhya finds even out that one of her teachers is missing and that one of her keystones is stolen. I hope that Snadhya will nor blame the missing key to Lu. Also Demon-Naal might be so transformed that she can't recognize her anymore when she discovers her.

    It could go like this.
    Snadhya: 'From were do I know the aura from that demon I just banned and how did it get in my fridge. Feels almost like the one I summoned to wipe out the Beldrobbaen girls, the other year..... (!) Wait a second!'

    Although when she's feeling if one of her 'summons' is destroyed, Team Tainted should better leave fast.
    When the glutton demon starts killing (really killing) the people in the freezer the summons that have been imitating them will all fail (maybe in a spectacular way). The first thing she would do would be to check the freezer, even if she has to break the doors down. Then she will find the glutton. From what we can tell it seems to be keeping Naal's form and even if she starts changing it, the stuff Naal wore on her head is a dead giveaway as to who it was originally.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •