New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default The Shadow's Peace (Boshuko IC)

Please post in.

You are in a moderately sized clearing, adjacent to a stream, which is used for training purposes, about three kilometers from the local encampment. The surrounding area is heavily forested, and has a hidden bunker about four-hundred feet away. The moon hangs heavily in the sky.
    Last edited by NM020110; 2010-07-16 at 08:03 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: The Shadow's Peace (Boshuko IC)

Kagetsu sat cross-legged infront of a tree, his eyes shut and a hat pull over his head. To most, it would seem that the tall, pale skinned man was sleeping. His black jacket was pulled shut, covering his white shirt. His arms were covered by the jacket, a pair of barely noticable bulges could be seen poking out of the sleeves.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Firbolg in the Playground

Amelia walks around the clearing, her hands behind her back, tail swishing slightly and cat-like ears twitching every now and then. She just circles the clearing before leaning up against a tree. She sees one of her fellow members and gets a mischievious glint in her eye before calmly walking over "Your Kagetsu, right?"
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

Kagetsu didn't speak, but pointed up towards the sun.

5. - Top - End - #5

Quote Originally Posted by Turalisj View Post
    Kagetsu didn't speak, but pointed up towards the sun.
    Amelia quirks an eyebrow, A quiet one, eh, she shrugs before sitting down next to Kagetsu and keeping quiet, playing lightly with her battle wire, manipulating it to pick up twigs, cut leaves, and other miscellaneous tasks to keep busy.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #6

Dorein lounges lazily in a tree near the bunker and watches the wildlife pass him by. His dark hair is parted down the middle and is pulled into a pair of braids that end on either side of his face. He has several piercings that range from his lips to his eyebrows and a small chin scruff. His shirt is black with green trim and very form fitting except for the sleeves, which are overlong and baggy; covering his hands.

In his hand, he toys with a badly worn ANBU mask with all manner of chips and scratches across its surface; most notably a set of four long gashes running diagonally from top right to bottom left.
    Last edited by Nanoblack; 2010-07-17 at 08:00 AM.

7. - Top - End - #7

(OOC: Guess i'll be the ice breaker)

Amelia, gets bored with her battle wire tricks after a while and reels them in before starting to walk around, this time from tree to tree. She comes across another member, one she doesn't recognize, holding an anbu mask. "Hello," she seems a bit curious, "i don't believe we've met before."
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #8
    Troll in the Playground

Kagetsu stood up suddenly, his face still concealed by the hood over his head. The nights can still be so peacefull, even with the land under the grip of the Akatsuki.... He said to the darkness, a bit of sadness in his voice. He began walking towards the bunker, with his sparse amount of things tucked away in the room he had.

9. - Top - End - #9

WolfInSheepsClothing

I'm going to call for a spot check.

10. - Top - End - #10

Spot: (1d20+3)[9]
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #11

WolfInSheepsClothing

A nine? <jots note> You see nothing out of the ordinary.

12. - Top - End - #12

Spot:(1d20+3)[16]
    He now wears a sly grin on his face."I don't believe we have, Amelia."

13. - Top - End - #13

Quote Originally Posted by Nanoblack View Post
    Spot:[roll0]
    He now wears a sly grin on his face."I don't believe we have, Amelia."
    She smiles back, "So you've heard of me. So what have you heard?" she seems genuinely interested with what your answer might be. "And may I know your name?"
    Last edited by EdroGrimshell; 2010-07-18 at 02:12 AM.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #14

"That you're quite good with battlewires."

15. - Top - End - #15

"That you're quite good with battlewires."
    "I'm only a beginner with battle wire, i'm more of a field medic. I'm surprised it was actually the battle wire that you heard of, most of my jutsu are medical ninjutsu, so most hear of me as one of the top medics in the Boshuko."
    Last edited by EdroGrimshell; 2010-07-18 at 02:31 AM.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #16

"Most of what buzzes by my ears are from whispers of battle. Not much else garners much attention."

17. - Top - End - #17

She shrugs, "well i can understand that, by the looks of it you were an anbu, they pretty much live a life of war and battle." she pauses, "i don't have an interest in war, i prefer not to kill, i capture or heal, most don't understand it, but i don't understand why we must kill. I view things differently from you humans." she looks forward, a far away look on her face before she seems to come back to, and decides to change the subject "So what village were you from?"
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #18

His smile shifts to something a bit more feral when you suggest he must've been ANBU."Oh no, this mask isn't mine."

He stands and flicks his arm forward so that it exposes his arm just past the wrist. He has thin tribal tattoos running over what exposed skin you can see but what strikes you as slightly more odd are his long, sharp nails which he has painted black. Tied diagonally across the back of his hand, running between his thumb and forefinger, is a Leaf Village forehead protector with three slashes running across it identical to the ANBU mask.

He offers you his hand."My name is Dorein. Leaf Village originally."
    Last edited by Nanoblack; 2010-07-18 at 04:12 AM.

19. - Top - End - #19

His smile shifts to something a bit more feral when you suggest he must've been ANBU."Oh no, this mask isn't mine."

He stands and flicks his arm forward so that it exposes his arm just past the wrist. He has thin tribal tattoos running over what exposed shin you can see but what strikes you as slightly more odd are is long, sharp nails which he has painted black. Tied diagonally across the back of his hand, running between his thumb and forefinger, is a Leaf Village forehead protector with three slashes running across it identical to the ANBU mask.

He offers you his hand."My name is Dorein. Leaf Village originally."
    "Amelia Blackmore, Nekomata of the Leaf Village." she shakes his hand, "It also seems we have something in common," she holds up her clawed hand, "Sharp nails" she laughs light-heartedly.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #20

He smiles at your joke then when the handshake is over he gestures to the strange man now walking towards us. "Powerful Shinmei Ryu Style practitioner. Be glad he's on our team."

21. - Top - End - #21
    Troll in the Playground

Kagetsu stopped at the sound of talking. No one was supposed to be outside at the moment. Could that neko be talking to herself? Narrowing his eyes, he decided to investigate. He focused the chakra into his feet and climbed a tree near enough to the voices that he wouldn't be overheard. His handle slowly reached for a kunai, ready for anything.

ooc:
    Using kinobori, converting the chakra to stamina damage with taking 10 on the chakra control check.
    Hide Roll: (1d20+14)[33]
    Move Silent Roll: (1d20+14)[23]

22. - Top - End - #22

He smiles at your joke then when the handshake is over he gestures to the strange man now walking towards us. "Powerful Shinmei Ryu Style practitioner. Be glad he's on our team."
    "I can believe it," she reeplies, "It's always the quiet ones that get ya."

Listen: (1d20+15)[30]

Her ear twitches as she hears something (OOC: I succeeded on the listen check over his move silently check, so i assume i hear him) and she looks down the tree, "I can hear you, so come on out already."
    Last edited by EdroGrimshell; 2010-07-18 at 05:15 PM.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #23
    Troll in the Playground

Damn Neko.... Kagetsu growled, stepping around the tree and coming into view, though remaining horizontal on the tree. He had snapped off several twigs about six inches each in length, holding them like they were kunai.

Oh, it's you. How's it been bug boy? Still carrying momentos of the past? The leaf has burned, the sand has been lost to time, and the mist has been devoured by that which protects it. Only the night still remains, and even then it must hide from the rainbow. The past cannot be changed, only the future. Having said that rather odd statement, Kagetsu walked to the ground and headed back towards the clearing, ignoring any verbal replies.

24. - Top - End - #24

Quote Originally Posted by Turalisj View Post
    Damn Neko.... Kagetsu growled, stepping around the tree and coming into view, though remaining horizontal on the tree. He had snapped off several twigs about six inches each in length, holding them like they were kunai.

Oh, it's you. How's it been bug boy? Still carrying momentos of the past? The leaf has burned, the sand has been lost to time, and the mist has been devoured by that which protects it. Only the night still remains, and even then it must hide from the rainbow. The past cannot be changed, only the future. Having said that rather odd statement, Kagetsu walked to the ground and headed back towards the clearing, ignoring any verbal replies.
    Amelia raises en eyebrow, "bug boy?" she whispers, barely loud enough to hear.
    Last edited by EdroGrimshell; 2010-07-18 at 09:51 PM.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #25

"Allow me to elaborate. Dorein Aburame." He bows slightly and smiles once more. "My clan may be famous for their judicious use of insects but the truly lethal techniques are the ones that are kept secret." He corrects his posture. "Now, what are we supposed to be doing out here?"

26. - Top - End - #26
    Troll in the Playground

Kagetsu stopped at the clearing, closing his eyes and focusing his mind. He reached out with his right hand, and with a snap hiss, a dark purple plade of pure chakra formed from his fingertips. Focusing his chakra, he let the energy in his blade surge. A momentary lightning bolt came down from the sky, but dissipated before reaching his sword.

Need to focus more... He said to himself, a small bead of sweat dripping from his brow.

ooc: Going to learn 1st mastery of Reimeikan.
    (1d20+14)[21]
    (1d20+14)[19]
    (1d20+14)[16]

27. - Top - End - #27

WolfInSheepsClothing

No-one made that spot check, but Edro has successfully passed the listen check.

For EdroGrimShell
    Spoiler
    Show
    You hear a pair of sandals hit a tree limb some twenty feet above you, and then the faint scratch of a pen on coarse paper.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Troll in the Playground

ooc: Sorry, didn't know you wanted rolls

[roll1d20+1[/roll] Listen
    (1d20+1)[9] Spot

29. - Top - End - #29

Amelia's left ear twitches slightly, she whispers to Dorein "someone above us, about twenty feet up." she refrains from looking up. She jumps down and walks over to Kagetsu, "Hello," she says softly, but cheerily, "It looks like there's a fourth member to the party." as she finished she gave a more feral grin and her pupils turned to slits.
    Last edited by EdroGrimshell; 2010-07-18 at 11:19 PM.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #30

"I know." He yawns lazily as he attaches the maimed ANBU mask to his face and looks in the direction of the newcomer.

DM:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I forgot to mention earlier that my kikaichuu give me blind sense out to 25 ft. Also using hive mother to sense chakra.