New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Ballad of the 503rd: Star Wars WW

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    FC stole it? Trixie just recieved it, how could FC steal it the same night?
    white text
    I'M DOING THE BEST I CAN, OKAY

*sobs*

And technically, I left that part unspecified, although that could very well be the problem in the first place.
    Last edited by TheLaughingMan; 2010-08-28 at 10:25 PM.
    Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Old Avatar by PersonalSaivor.

Ponytar by akrim.elf

Quote Originally Posted by The Lost Eyeball
    Long separated by cruel fate, the star-crossed lovers raced across the grassy field toward each other like two freight trains, one having left Cleveland at 6:36 p.m. traveling at 55 mph, the other from Topeka at 4:19 p.m. at a speed of 35 mph.

2. - Top - End - #332
    Halfling in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    Hey, Murska did a bang up job of saving the Stormtroopers in the beginning, if memory serves.
    Your point being?

Used twice != "Never used it" And you coulda mentioned FC taking the sphere.
    Last edited by hap_hazard; 2010-08-28 at 10:15 PM.
    -SPLAT!-

3. - Top - End - #333

Quote Originally Posted by hap_hazard View Post
    Your point being?

Used twice != "Never used it"
    Calm down, it's alright. You did your best.

If it helps, I'm probably going to be torn to shreds by Trixie and FC. You can dance on what's left of my corpse, if you want.
    Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Ponytar by akrim.elf

Long separated by cruel fate, the star-crossed lovers raced across the grassy field toward each other like two freight trains, one having left Cleveland at 6:36 p.m. traveling at 55 mph, the other from Topeka at 4:19 p.m. at a speed of 35 mph.

4. - Top - End - #334
    Halfling in the Playground

DrowGuy

Calm down, it's alright. You did your best.

If it helps, I'm probably going to be torn to shreds by Trixie and FC. You can dance on what's left of my corpse, if you want.
    *does can-can*
    -SPLAT!-

5. - Top - End - #335

Questionnaire!:

1. How did you like the game?
    Was fun although chaotic. I forgot the first day so I didn't even actually use any scries since Obi-Wan died day 2.
    The gambit worked out in the end even though I wouldn't have needed it if Rabbit stayed alive since I'd just have stolen her Barrier Sphere that night and would have made the claim of been Vader before The Fiery Tower instead of having to be on the back foot and making things up on the fly.
    Picked Trixie as "Chewbacca" because I was pretty sure she was a villager and she wouldn't have believed my story anyways and picked The Cyberwolf as "R2D2" because even if he wasn't a villager, there's no way he was our killer or baner so even if he turned to be a rebel, there's still a 50-50 chance my claim was true.
    Of course, what I really wanted was just to hit a villager so I consider myself unlucky that The Cyberwolf was actually who I said he was

2. How crappy were my narrations?
    They weren't that bad, still better than anything I could turn up.

3. How awesome were Rabbit's narrations?
    The were quite good.

4. If you liked them, what was your favorite narration?
    I've got to agree on the Vader one.

5. What would you like to see fixed in the next game? (other than the obvious, E.G. Best of Seven, engineers, etc.)
    I don't like the time system for night actions that was actually used even though it benefited me in the end as I just sent in an order to steal from Trixie every 10 minutes as the Adreneline Booster isn't used up until I get something.
    Stick with the normal system where all actions are resolved at the end of the night simultaneously. For the stealing, decide beforehand whether you can only steal from the person that had an item at the start of the night or at the end of the night in case of a change in ownership for an item.

6. Would you play a second Star Wars WW?
    With changed rules that's been balanced out I'd like to give it another shot. All the tiny things that needed clarification/changing just made the game too chaotic to play.

7. What was your favorite part of the game?
    Trying to maintain my story that I was actually Vader with Murska until pretty much the end of the day even though I needed him to protect me that night
    Last edited by Fleeing Coward; 2010-08-28 at 11:03 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

6. - Top - End - #336

I'll give you one thing, FC: You exploited my loopholes like a pro.
    Last edited by TheLaughingMan; 2010-08-28 at 11:43 PM.
    Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Ponytar by akrim.elf

7. - Top - End - #337
    Troll in the Playground

That's because he is a pro at that.

And I'm not trying to tear you a new one, LaughingMan.

I loved the idea of the game. The title is epic. But some of your mechanics had major and minor glitches.

No one here is mad at you specifically (at least, I hope not). But they are upset with how things turned out.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

8. - Top - End - #338

Annnnnnd just figured out mechanics for the next game, as well as my problem with narrations. Lex, you're a star.
    Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Ponytar by akrim.elf

9. - Top - End - #339
    Troll in the Playground

No, I'm a pixie. *points at wings* How are you missing these?

10. - Top - End - #340
    Troll in the Playground

I'm drunk! So lets see how well I answer these questions!

Questionnaire!:

1. How did you like the game? I liked it well enough. To be honest, I'm not a huge WW fan to begin with...and this game really broke whatever fondness I had for it.
    In all, I understand there's going to be lying and manipulation. Its part of the game...
    But SOME people were awfully mean about it

You're new, and so am I, so we made it work as best as we could. And while I was playing, I didn't notice any real problems/

2. How crappy were my narrations?
    I liked them!
    3. How awesome were Rabbit's narrations?
    THE BEST OMG
    4. If you liked them, what was your favorite narration?
    Mmmm, I particularly liked Bill's
    5. What would you like to see fixed in the next game? (other than the obvious, E.G. Best of Seven, engineers, etc.)
    The whole scraps thing was weird. Like I said, I'm not a very seasoned player, so I don't know what would really make it work better.
    6. Would you play a second Star Wars WW?
    If you needed a conarrator, I would be on that **** in a second, buddy.
    7. What was your favorite part of the game?
    Internet Flea totally LYING to me, and me believing it. And then everyone going "OMFG RABBIT IS A REBEL" and the miscount happening just in time for FC not to be able to steal from me

"This is why it hurts the way it hurts.
    You have too many words in your head.
    There are too many ways to describe the way you feel.
    You will never have the luxury of a dull ache.
    You must suffer through the intricacy of feeling too much"

— Iain S. Thomas

11. - Top - End - #341
    Troll in the Playground

Actually, I believed you were a Stormtrooper.

Also, he's looking for a co-narrator for his second attempt. And you are an awesome writer, so you should totally do it.

12. - Top - End - #342

Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    To be honest, I'm not a huge WW fan to begin with...and this game really broke whatever fondness I had for it.

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Ponytar by akrim.elf

13. - Top - End - #343
    Ogre in the Playground

Ah yes, Artoo the Homicidal Maniac. Or should I say, Calamity?

Artoo ended up killing Obi-Wan and Han Solo, so I don't know how that'd fit into canon.
    Hey, the only role I knew was C-3PO! I had to shoot blind and I had pretty horrible luck at the start of the game, but as things progressed they got better.

Fleeing Coward (as you well know) was Luke, and completely made everything up in the last quarter. Honestly, it might have been best for TFT to keep quiet
    I honestly don't know how he managed that. Making up that Cyberwolf was C-3PO, and actually getting it right was pretty much what won us the game. All of this seemed very improbable, and it lured me in to attack him the night after, which he obviously knew I was going to do, and barrier'd himself, which only put him in an even better position. It wasn't until after TFT had been lynched that I felt I could trust FC, and by that point, there was only one thing left to do. Sorry Trixie!
    Last edited by Calamity; 2010-08-29 at 08:11 AM.

Spoiler
    Show
    <NamelessOne> Calamity, you terrify me, and that's saying something.

14. - Top - End - #344
    Pixie in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Wait, i got killed by R2-D2? my own teammate!? !!

Questionnaire:
    1. How did you like the game? It was pretty good, although ui would have enjoyed it more if i didn't get killed so fast.
    2.How crappy were my narrations? I thought they were just fine.
    3.How awesome were rabbits narrations? pretty awesome.
    4. what was your favorite narration? the journal entry styled one.
    5. what would you like to see fixed? there was a lot of vagueness in the rules, which really got exploited. (to our advantage but still )
    6. would you play a second star wars WW? definantly.
    7. What was your favorite part of the game? FC BSing us into a rebel victory

15. - Top - End - #345
    Troll in the Playground

It had absolutely nothing to do with you or the mechanics.
    Really, just knowing who was lying, how badly, and how meanly was what got me.

"This is why it hurts the way it hurts.
    You have too many words in your head.
    There are too many ways to describe the way you feel.
    You will never have the luxury of a dull ache.
    You must suffer through the intricacy of feeling too much"

— Iain S. Thomas

16. - Top - End - #346
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    It had absolutely nothing to do with you or the mechanics.
    Really, just knowing who was lying, how badly, and how meanly was what got me.
    I'm assuming this is about me, but I really don't remember being mean about anything. Unless you're counting all the 'whoo'ing after I got killed.

17. - Top - End - #347
    Troll in the Playground

No, I doubt it was you either.

And please, no one else make a guess. I believe Rabbit is attempting to be nice about it.

18. - Top - End - #348
    Troll in the Playground

Hm. This game was somewhat unlucky for me.

First of all, I didn't protect Lex the first night, so when she got saved, I assumed she was the Heavy. So, later on, once the Heavy died and proved not to be her, I protected her the following night, saving her again, and then accused her in order to get her lynched. And succeeded... and she was a rebel. I mean, COME ON how could I have known?

Then, Fleeing Coward pegged my role on Trixie so I knew he was Luke. So I helped him get Cyberwolf lynched... and ended up lynching ANOTHER Rebel. Protected and saved Fleeing Coward and then pushed to get TFT lynched, pretty much dooming myself if the game had gone on. But still... gah.

Never had any items during the game, nor found out anyone else except FC in the end.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

19. - Top - End - #349
    Troll in the Playground

*points finger at Murska* Traitor!!!

Oh, and can we get a role list?
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2010-08-29 at 02:45 PM.

20. - Top - End - #350
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Internet Flea View Post
    The on-the-fly rule changes early on, like the number of Scraps changing or R2-D2 suddenly learning how to kill. That's why the deliberate lack of endgame rule reversal was so depressing.
    Um... in fact, was there even one rule change that didn't favored the rebels in the end?

Fleeing Coward (as you well know) was Luke, and completely made everything up in the last quarter. Honestly, it might have been best for TFT to keep quiet.
    Yawn. Actually, there was nothing we could do since the time FC talked for the first time, IIRC. I ran all the scenarios, including me jumping to be lynched instead of C-3P0, and it was impossible for Empire to kill quick enough. Only some sort of colossal blunder would have take the victory from the rebels, which, given two best and most active players besides me and FC were rebels, was extremely unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Tydude View Post
    Trixie, you were being really mean about it. Seriously, I counted 8 yawns, plus a couple mehs and shrugs.
    Sorry, a game where you see two days before end the only chance you have to win is to walk the opposite side into some sort of unconventional trap not depending on you in the slightest, then seeing even that small chance taken away isn't particularly thrilling.

And, seriously, how is this mean in the slightest?

As Shadow once said, a game where even most perfect way only leads to loss (not that mine was perfect, mind you) is broken in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by hap_hazard View Post
    And that totally counts as not using. Right. You expect me to void early in game and possibly block my own team?
    You know, it would be nice if you of TFT ever wrote back to my PMs, said what items you had, or coordinated strategy...

Had I knew about the Emperor, I might have figured out something. Maybe. Thought, honestly, I had pegged Murska as R2 and Calamity as Chewie. So, that would have likely missed, too, and they would have won over us by straight lynch due to all the inactive players left anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    FC stole it? Trixie just recieved it, how could FC steal it the same night?
    Yeah, I would like to know that, too. Did he waited with stealing after I got it? Or did he sent the PM first, and you just toyed with me sending me that PM at all?

One of the biggest problems this game had were PMs resolved at random times instead of in fixed, predetermined sequence at the end of the night.

And succeeded... and she was a rebel. I mean, COME ON how could I have known?
    Sooo... You were actually under impression that this is WW game? Nope, it is not. In WW game, you have to care about the balance. The amount of allies left. Here? That does not matter in the slightest, if your team still has a way to kill, it can win. And, FCs gambit made taking this from you impossible, as he had to be lynched first further protecting R2.

And, BTW, it favored rebels - less roles, thus harder to find, more powerroles per role. The rule of 7 basically mans having (for 20 person game) a wolf team that is counted as if having +6 members for the purpose of determining if the number of wolves equaled villagers, due to all the stormtroopers. A very different win requirement.
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

21. - Top - End - #351

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    And, BTW, it favored rebels
    No, I root for the Empire. Any rule changes in their favor were done without knowing they would turn out so.

Yeah, I would like to know that, too. Did he waited with stealing after I got it? Or did he sent the PM first, and you just toyed with me sending me that PM at all?
    No, hap_hazard sent it to you. FC then proceeded to steal it through loop-holes. You gotta know, I was really hoping for an Empire victory. It appears that my rules were gunning for something else.

And for the love of God, Trixie, stop yawning.
    Last edited by TheLaughingMan; 2010-08-29 at 04:40 PM.
    Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Ponytar by akrim.elf

22. - Top - End - #352

Sooo... You were actually under impression that this is WW game? Nope, it is not. In WW game, you have to care about the balance. The amount of allies left. Here? That does not matter in the slightest, if your team still has a way to kill, it can win. And, FCs gambit made taking this from you impossible, as he had to be lynched first further protecting R2.
    You're right this wasn't a WW game, it was more Red v Blue but with alot more villagers on one side.

Looking at the roles, it wasn't realy all that unbalanced - the extra villagers gave you guys lynch control at the cost of a slightly higher likelyhood of a stormtrooper dying so at best it was only a slight rebel advantage. Had R2D2 not been given the kill, I'd have said that this game would have been heavily in favour of the Stormtroopers.
    Stormtroopers v Rebels
    11 v 7 on the numbers side
    Killer v Killer
    Baner v Weaker Baner
    Seer v Seer that can't be sure he's seer
    Voider v Mason
    Engineer v Thief/Engineer
    6 Villager v 1 Generic Rebel + Fool (virtually 2 Villagers)

You just have to look at the end result to see it. Had it been me that got lynched instead of The Fiery Tower, you could have still won and that's after you guys lynched both your Baner and your Killer.

In fact I'll go as far as to say that if even one of those villagers had been a Rebel, the game would been almost perfectly balanced.
    Spoiler
    Show
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

23. - Top - End - #353
    Troll in the Playground

Looking at the roles, it wasn't realy all that unbalanced
    I'm not saying it was unbalanced at the start - but once we lost killer and baner, and once rebels gained a few more roles, our side of the ship begun sinking so fast we were unable to do anything about it.

- the extra villagers gave you guys lynch control at the cost of a slightly higher likelyhood of a stormtrooper dying so at best it was only a slight rebel advantage.
    Villagers don't matter one bit, really, unless seer organizes them. It's very easy to squeeze a kill for rebel team out of them. That's what you did - throw some sort of accusation, and they, being blind, will follow. In normal WW game, where force balance matters, it's unattractive proposition, as wolf for villager is a bad trade. Here? Okay trade, especially if you're closer to 7 than villagers are.

Had R2D2 not been given the kill, I'd have said that this game would have been heavily in favour of the Stormtroopers.
    Eh, only because you guys were better than us when it came to killing rebels. I blame the helmets :P

Stormtroopers v Rebels
    11 v 7 on the numbers side
    Killer v Killer
    Baner v Weaker Baner
    Seer v Seer that can't be sure he's seer
    Voider v Mason
    Engineer v Thief/Engineer
    6 Villager v 1 Generic Rebel + Fool (virtually 2 Villagers)
    No. Look at the numbers - we had to kill 7 people. That's basically standard WW wolf wipeout. You? Had to kill 7 people. Let's assume Team Good played well and killed 6 wolves for 6 villagers - the ratio is now 5:1. In WW game, you would need to kill 4 more villagers to win. Here, you need one. It's like having 4 extra wolves when counting end result. And that's with perfect Team Good game. Hence, my +6 (in average game) wolves comment.

Also, rebel killer might have acted with greater impunity, being less likely to kill allies, every action of rebel seer combined more of his team than his opposite did, etc.

You just have to look at the end result to see it. Had it been me that got lynched instead of The Fiery Tower, you could have still won and that's after you guys lynched both your Baner and your Killer.
    First, we hand no chance of doing this. No one ever responded to my PMs besides Calamity (which, incidentally, and ironically, helped me to clear him as last wolf). But, even if people did respond, and we lynched you, in the night, someone dies, in day, we lynch Murska, then Calamity (who now we can't spot so easily, since everyone is active) kills last required person and your team wins. One mistake and we go down even faster. That 3:2 lead in kills was crucial, we were in no position to change it unless we somehow nailed Calamity first instead of Murska, which was very improbable.

Basically, two of you created a good buffer for your killer, letting him act no matter what.

The game might have went in our favor, but ever since Lex/Rabbit died, it was a losing proposition.

In fact I'll go as far as to say that if even one of those villagers had been a Rebel, the game would been almost perfectly balanced.
    You're kidding.

And for the love of God, Trixie, stop yawning.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

24. - Top - End - #354
    Troll in the Playground

Awww, lookit that. I had a direct influence on the game.

25. - Top - End - #355

I'm not saying it was unbalanced at the start - but once we lost killer and baner, and once rebels gained a few more roles, our side of the ship begun sinking so fast we were unable to do anything about it.
    None of the rebel roles were added after you lost the baner and killer though. R2D2 was given the kill on day 1 before either of those things happened. I'm not arguing there was a slight bias to our team but it was hardly overwhelming.

Villagers don't matter one bit, really, unless seer organizes them. It's very easy to squeeze a kill for rebel team out of them. That's what you did - throw some sort of accusation, and they, being blind, will follow. In normal WW game, where force balance matters, it's unattractive proposition, as wolf for villager is a bad trade. Here? Okay trade, especially if you're closer to 7 than villagers are.
    And you think I had any idea who the rebels were? The first contact I had with a rebel was after I counterclaimed and that was only cause Murska was Chewbacca

No. Look at the numbers - we had to kill 7 people. That's basically standard WW wolf wipeout. You? Had to kill 7 people. Let's assume Team Good played well and killed 6 wolves for 6 villagers - the ratio is now 5:1. In WW game, you would need to kill 4 more villagers to win. Here, you need one. It's like having 4 extra wolves when counting end result. And that's with perfect Team Good game. Hence, my +6 (in average game) wolves comment.

Also, rebel killer might have acted with greater impunity, being less likely to kill allies, every action of rebel seer combined more of his team than his opposite did, etc.
    In a normal WW game, wolves don't start out blind. In a normal WW game, the villagers don't also have a night killer. In a normal WW game, the wolves are the ones that can be sure of their scries. Care to continue about how this should even be treated as a normal WW game?

First, we hand no chance of doing this. No one ever responded to my PMs besides Calamity (which, incidentally, and ironically, helped me to clear him as last wolf). But, even if people did respond, and we lynched you, in the night, someone dies, in day, we lynch Murska, then Calamity (who now we can't spot so easily, since everyone is active) kills last required person and your team wins. One mistake and we go down even faster. That 3:2 lead in kills was crucial, we were in no position to change it unless we somehow nailed Calamity first instead of Murska, which was very improbable.

Basically, two of you created a good buffer for your killer, letting him act no matter what.
    I agree it was a low chance of me getting lynched instead especially after I made a correct guess but if it had been me who got lynched instead of The Cyberwolf, it'd have gone completely differently.
    With your seer alive and a barrier sphere, a simple scry would be all it takes for it to be game over especialy since you still had a voider as well to prevent night kills if you used him.

You're kidding.
    1 more rebel and it's 10 v 8 and I stand by my pont it'd be virtually even. Better scry, better bane, a void (virtually a second bane chance) and a lynch majority more than makes up for the fact that the killers has a slightly higher chance of hitting a stormtrooper.
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #356
    Troll in the Playground

None of the rebel roles were added after you lost the baner and killer though. R2D2 was given the kill on day 1 before either of those things happened. I'm not arguing there was a slight bias to our team but it was hardly overwhelming.
    On the last day, yest, it was :P

In a normal WW game, wolves don't start out blind. In a normal WW game, the villagers don't also have a night killer. In a normal WW game, the wolves are the ones that can be sure of their scries. Care to continue about how this should even be treated as a normal WW game?
    Seeing that there is no such thing as 'normal' WW game, and yes, Team Good had all the things you mentioned in the games I was in, and even when the wolves started blind they didn't had such big advantage, all I can say is:

Spoiler
    Show

The only nerf I can agree with is that you guys had a killer, instead of night kill. That's all. Give it to competent player, and there's no difference.

With your seer alive and a barrier sphere, a simple scry would be all it takes for it to be game over especialy since you still had a voider as well to prevent night kills if you used him.
    If anyone knew about him, that is.

1 more rebel and it's 10 v 8 and I stand by my pont it'd be virtually even. Better scry, better bane, a void (virtually a second bane chance) and a lynch majority more than makes up for the fact that the killers has a slightly higher chance of hitting a stormtrooper.
    I'd gladly give you that 1 more rebel for rule bias and active players :P noofence.

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    HW Ava © ETsofu

27. - Top - End - #357
    Pixie in the Playground

1 more rebel and it's 10 v 8 and I stand by my pont it'd be virtually even. Better scry, better bane, a void (virtually a second bane chance) and a lynch majority more than makes up for the fact that the killers has a slightly higher chance of hitting a stormtrooper
    I'd actually prefer to see them try to even it out by manipulating the number of masons. Maybe two groups of two, or something (Han and Chewie knowing each other would fit canon pretty well). And either eliminate Luke or add a fool to the Empire; maybe the Emperor can scry but Vader's scries are messed up by the suit.

28. - Top - End - #358

Seeing that there is no such thing as 'normal' WW game, and yes, Team Good had all the things you mentioned in the games I was in, and even when the wolves started blind they didn't had such big advantage, all I can say is:

Spoiler
    Show

The only nerf I can agree with is that you guys had a killer, instead of night kill. That's all. Give it to competent player, and there's no difference.
    Normal as in classic. "Wolves" starting blind makes a huge difference when your killer can actually kill you and not just the opposition side
    Add that to the fact that your seer can start networking from day 1 and ours will take a few days before they even work out who they are and there is a significant "wolf" nerf in this game compared to standard.
    You also have to be absolutely joking if you want to claim that the "villagers" having a killer that has no cooldown is no big advantage against the wolves compared to a classic game.

I'd gladly give you that 1 more rebel for rule bias and active players :P noofence.
    Players are one of the unknowns that affect a game, it has nothing to do with theoretical rule balance
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #359
    Troll in the Playground

Well, you two have fun hashing this out. I'm going to stop watching this thread.

Fun game LaughingMan. Don't be afraid to try again.

30. - Top - End - #360
    Pixie in the Playground

Add that to the fact that your seer can start networking from day 1 and ours will take a few days before they even work out who they are and there is a significant "wolf" nerf in this game compared to standard.
    Or we immediately contact the first scry we make on the basis that if we get called out, then the other guy's the Seer.
    And then get horribly lynched for unrelated reasons.