New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: Fire Emblem: Age of Turmoil

"Yes, but..."Drake looks rather baffled at Karvek's rebuff of his title. "...that would be impolite."

The boy turns to Sheron and Mecury. "Pardon me, but I am fairly sure the feat will not be disrupted. The security is very rigorous, and will have been tightened due to the attacks. Lady Mecury is right - they will be instead grouping for another opportunity or terrorizing another target while attention is occupied here. An attack is very unlikely. Or so I've read, sir."

2. - Top - End - #182
    Orc in the Playground

Chapter 3: Fall of Morhelv

Just then, a guard rushes into the dining hall.

"Your highness, we're under attack! The vampires are massing outside the walls!"

"What!?" the king shouts in fright. "Everyone, defend the castle at all costs! Don't let those monsters inside!" He runs out of the dining room, and the soldiers hurry to guard the doors.

Players
    Spoiler
    Show

Enemies
    Spoiler
    Show

Allies
    Spoiler
    Show

Victory Conditions: Defend Multas for 15 turns
    Defeat Conditions: Multas or Sheron is defeated
    Last edited by Niek; 2010-10-11 at 10:05 AM.

3. - Top - End - #183
    Colossus in the Playground

Sheron moves to Q10, Men we must split up to help the guards, Mercury and Shaman guy Drake was it? Go to the front pallor. The rest of us, to the back

Finally, a chance to redeem myself after the ambush in the forest, I knew this would happen, at least the lights are on, so we can see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

4. - Top - End - #184
    Ogre in the Playground

"Damn it! I was just starting to relax. Where's my shield? Ah, there it ish, gimme that. Alright, m'lord, let's show these fools what it's like to mess with us during a feast!"

Ossler moves to Q11 (after any vulnerary trading with others moving south).
    Currently operating the 5e Subclass Contest and the 5e Base Class Contest. Check them out if even just to vote or give feedback, we love that in there.

Spoiler
    Show

My DMsGuild content. Most of it was written with feedback from right here on the forums.

5. - Top - End - #185

"Drake, you might need this," Karvek says, offering the vulnerary to the shaman.

((who is going to who here?))
    ~ZA

6. - Top - End - #186

RedWizardGuy

Drake freezes at the sounds of invasion with a slight blush carrying across his cheeks at his words, until Sheron's orders shock him into action, his bred-in politeness carrying him forth.

"As you say, sir."

Move to S15 and trade with Ossler for a vulnerary.

The shaman stumbles along the table towards where the heavily armoured soldier is sitting. "Pardon me, fine guard. I am short of healing items. may I request one from you?"

7. - Top - End - #187
    Barbarian in the Playground

[OOC:um... Ossler can't reach Q11. The closest he can get is S11. Drake and Sheron's moves are fine. Karvek should head to Q9 and hold onto his Vulnerary, since Drake got another from Ossler and Mercury has two.

Mercury will head to S13, since it's the farthest she can go in the direction she needs to.]

Mercury slaps her forehead. "Aww, shoulda kept my mouth shut." She rises from the table fluidly, grabbing her sword from it's holding place.

"At leasht I get shome exercishe to work it off. HAVE AT YOU, INTERLOPERS! I, THE ROSHE BANDIT MERCURY, WILL NOT LET YOU ENTER THE THRONE ROOM!" She carefully picks her words to avoid slurring the speech, but neglects to leave out the 'bandit' part. She charges ahead towards the direction Sheron suggested.

Action:
    Move to S13 and wait.
    Thanks to Akrim.elf for the avi of my OC.

Homebrewer's signature.

8. - Top - End - #188

"Heheh, bout time we got to business!" Karvek says loudly, rushing for the top entrance.

Move to Q9.
    ~ZA

9. - Top - End - #189
    Orc in the Playground

Turn 1 Results:

Ally Turn

"Hold the line, men! Don't let them reach the King!"

Soldier 1 moves to R21

Soldier 2 moves to S21

Enemy Turn

Vampire 2 moves to R24, uses Door Key

Vampire 1 moves to R22, attacks Soldier 3 with Iron Axe. Soldier 3 takes 12 damage! Soldier 3 counterattacks with Iron Lance. Vampire 1 takes 7 damage!

Vampire 4 moves to S22, attacks Soldier 4 with Iron Axe. Soldier 4 takes 12 damage! Soldier 4 counterattacks with Iron Lance. Soldier 4 misses!

Vampire 6 moves to S23, attacks Soldier 3 with Iron Bow. Soldier 3 takes 6 damage! Soldier 3 cannot counter! Vampire 6 attacks again with Iron Bow! Vampire 6 misses!

Vampire 7 moves to T23, attacks Soldier 4 with Iron Bow. Soldier 4 takes 7 damage! Soldier 4 is slain!

Vampire 3 moves to T21, attacks Soldier 2 with Iron Sword. Soldier 2 takes 5 damage! Soldier 2 counterattacks with Iron Lance. Vampire 3 takes 8 damage!

Vampire 5 moves to Q24, attacks Soldier 3 with Flux. Soldier 3 takes 11 damage! Soldier 3 is slain!

Vampire 8 moves to S24

Vampire 11 moves to Z3, uses Door Key

Vampire 13 moves to X4, attacks Soldier 7 with Iron Axe. Soldier 7 takes 10 damage! Soldier 7 counterattacks with Iron Lance. Vampire 13 takes 10 damage!

Vampire 10 moves to Z2, attacks Soldier 5 with Flux. Vampire 10 misses! Soldier 5 cannot counter!

Vampire 16 moves to Y4, attacks Soldier 7 with Flux. Vampire 16 misses! Soldier 6 cannot counter!

Vampire 12 moves to Y3, attacks Soldier 5 with Iron Bow. Soldier 5 takes 6 damage! Soldier 5 cannot counter! Vampire 12 attacks again with Iron Bow! Soldier 5 takes 6 damage!

Vampire 9 moves to X3, attacks Soldier 5 with Iron Sword. Soldier 5 takes 5 damage! Soldier 5 counterattacks with Iron Lance. Vampire 9 takes 8 damage!

Vampire 14 moves to Z5, attacks Soldier 8 with Iron Bow. Soldier 8 takes 7 damage! Soldier 8 cannot counter!

Vampire 15 moves to Z4

Turn 2 Begin:

Players
    Spoiler
    Show

Allies
    Spoiler
    Show

Enemies
    Spoiler
    Show

Last edited by Niek; 2010-10-12 at 07:01 PM.

10. - Top - End - #190

RedWizardGuy

Pushing the vulnerary into the depths of his robe, Drake turns and follows Mecury to the southern door.

"Madame, may I give you aid? It is not for me to say, but....

"...you appear rather drunk."

Move to V13 and wait.

11. - Top - End - #191

Mercury nodded. "A little, yeah. Don' worry 'bout that, I can shtill fight. Your help would be appreshiatedsh." She paused and shook her head. She slurred that last part worse then normal. Maybe she did have a bit too much...

Action:
    Mercury moves to W14 and Waits.

Homebrewer's signature.

12. - Top - End - #192

"Hey, little mage guy, what was your name again?" Karvek asks Sheron as they rush for the top door. Karvek was grinning evilly as he hefted his axe around.

Move to N7 and wait.
    Last edited by ZeltArruin; 2010-10-14 at 02:47 PM.
    ~ZA

13. - Top - End - #193
    Ogre in the Playground

Move to Q8 and wait.
    Currently operating the 5e Subclass Contest and the 5e Base Class Contest. Check them out if even just to vote or give feedback, we love that in there.

Spoiler
    Show

My DMsGuild content. Most of it was written with feedback from right here on the forums.

14. - Top - End - #194

Move to O7 and wait

It's Sheron good sir, and yours

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

15. - Top - End - #195
    Orc in the Playground

Turn 2 Results:

Ally Turn:

"How did they open the doors!?" one of the soldiers cries out in panic as the vampires come swarming in.

Soldier 1 attacks Vampire 1 with Iron Lance. Vampire 1 takes 7 damage! Vampire 1 counterattacks with Iron Axe. Soldier 1 takes 11 damage!

Soldier 2 attacks Vampire 3 with Iron Lance. Vampire 3 takes 9 damage!
    Vampire 3 is slain!

Soldier 5 attacks Vampire 9 with Iron Lance. Vampire 9 takes 8 damage! Vampire 9 counterattacks with Iron Sword. Soldier 5 takes 5 damage! Soldier 5 is slain!

Soldier 6 attacks Vampire 9 with Iron Lance. Vampire 9 takes 8 damage! Vampire 9 is slain!

Soldier 7 moves to X3, attacks Vampire 12 with Iron Lance. Vampire 12 takes 9 damage! Vampire 3 cannot counter!

Soldier 8 attacks Vampire 13 with Iron Lance. Vampire 13 takes 9 damage! Vampire 13 counterattacks with Iron Axe. Soldier 8 takes 10 damage!

Enemy Turn:

Vampire 1 moves to Q21, attacks Soldier 1 with Iron Axe. Soldier 1 takes 11 damage! Soldier 1 is slain!

Vampire 2 moves to Q20

Vampire 4 attacks Soldier 2 with Iron Axe. Vampire 4 misses! Soldier 2 counterattacks with Iron Lance. Vampire 4 takes 10 damage!

Vampire 7 attacks Soldier 2 with Iron Bow. Soldier 2 takes 6 damage! Soldier 2 cannot counter!

Vampire 8 moves to T22, attacks Soldier 2 with Flux. Soldier 2 takes 10 damage! Soldier 2 is slain!

Vampire 5 moves to R21

Vampire 6 moves to P20

Vampire 10 moves to W4, attacks Soldier 7 with Flux. Soldier 7 takes 12 damage! Soldier 7 cannot counter!

Vampire 12 attacks Soldier 6 with Iron Bow. Critical Hit! Soldier 6 takes 18 damage! Soldier 6 is slain!

Vampire 16 moves to V3, attacks Soldier 7 with Flux. Soldier 7 takes 13 damage! Soldier 7 is slain!

Vampire 11 moves to U3

Vampire 13 moves to T4

Vampire 14 moves to V4

Vampire 15 moves to W5, attacks Soldier 8 with Iron Sword. Soldier 8 takes 5 damage! Soldier 8 is slain!

Vampire 17 reinforces to D28!

Mortley reinforces to E28!

Vampire 18 reinforces to F28!

Turn 3 Begin:

Players
    Spoiler
    Show

Allies
    Spoiler
    Show

Enemies
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #196
    Ogre in the Playground

"M'lord, keep yourself behind me and use your magic. I'll hold them off."

Move to M7, wait.

Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #197

Mortly

"Alright boys, its party time. We're already on thin ice here, so there can be no mistakes. We do this quick, clean, professional. With any luck we won't even run into the royal guard."

18. - Top - End - #198

Oh great you again, can someone please make him stop stalking us.

Move to M6

19. - Top - End - #199

"Damn, our dudes went down fast..." Karvek said, slowing his stride and moving next to the lancer.

Move to L7.
    ~ZA

20. - Top - End - #200

"Awww, shhoot. I wash hoping they'd lasht longer up there, the king only hash one guard now. We'll deal with them firsht, sinche they're closher." Mercury turned towards the north, increasing her speed.

Action:
    Mercury moves to W9 and waits.

Homebrewer's signature.

21. - Top - End - #201

RedWizardGuy

"Closher? ....Oh, I see. Closer." It takes a moment for Drake to decode Mecury's drunken speech, and then he nods and runs back through the doorway he came from.

Move to S11 and wait.

22. - Top - End - #202
    Orc in the Playground

Turn 3 Results

Vampire 1 moves to M20
    Vampire 2 moves to L20
    Vampire 4 moves to V20
    Vampire 5 moves to N20
    Vampire 6 moves to K20
    Vampire 7 moves to U20
    Vampire 8 moves to W20
    Vampire 10 moves to S4
    Vampire 11 moves to P3
    Vampire 12 moves to T3
    Vampire 13 moves to O4
    Vampire 14 moves to R4
    Vampire 15 moves to R5
    Vampire 16 moves to Q3
    Vampire 17 moves to D24
    Vampire 18 moves to F24
    Mortley moves to E24, attacks Crumbling Wall with Iron Sword. Crumbling Wall takes 17 damage! (3/20 remaining)
    Soldier 9 reinforces to I4
    Soldier 10 reinforces to J3
    Soldier 11 reinforces to K2

"The gates have fallen! Do not let them advance any further!"

Turn 4 Start

Players
    Spoiler
    Show

Allies
    Spoiler
    Show

Enemies
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #203
    Ogre in the Playground

"Archers, be careful! They are much stronger than we expected."

Wait (Unless Illven says otherwise)

Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #204

Mortly

"There, that should be enough for you two to slip in unnoticed. I'll be right behind you."

25. - Top - End - #205

"Shave shome for ush! Mercury turned the corner quickly, running as fast as she could. ...did I just ask them to 'shave' some for us? She giggled a bit. Oh yeah. I've DEFINITELY had too much.

She slapped herself, breaking her giggling fit. Focus.

Action:
    Move to S8 and wait.

Homebrewer's signature.

26. - Top - End - #206

Move to L7 and equip Darkreaver

Come and get it dark wielder, unless you're afraid to die
    Last edited by Illven; 2010-10-30 at 04:52 PM.

27. - Top - End - #207

RedWizardGuy

Drake runs out into an open hallway, apparently unfilled with the sounds of combat. He could see no sign of the scarred mercenary, but there was a group of heavily armored men up at the north corridor. "Well, I suppose it is politic for a lady to be fashionably late. I just hope she is not such drunk as to get lost." Sighing, he starts up to where the combat is. "Pardon me!"

Move to Q8 and wait.

28. - Top - End - #208

"It's you and me, spear guy, lets hold em off!" Karvek said, switching to a more defensive looking stance, holding his large axe out before him at an angle.

Wait.

Spoiler
    Show
    that is the plan, right?

Edit: Also, I should be at L7, not L6.
    Last edited by ZeltArruin; 2010-10-30 at 06:23 PM.
    ~ZA

29. - Top - End - #209
    Orc in the Playground

Ally Turn:

Soldier 10 moves to M4, attacks Vampire 13 with Iron Bow. Vampire 13 takes 9 damage! Vampire 13 is slain!
    Soldier 9 moves to K4
    Soldier 11 moves to J2

Enemy Turn:

Vampire 1 moves to H20
    Vampire 2 moves to G20
    Vampire 4 moves to W6
    Vampire 5 moves to I20
    Vampire 6 moves to F20
    Vampire 7 moves to W17
    Vampire 8 moves to W18
    Vampire 16 moves to N4, attacks Soldier 10 with Flux. Soldier 10 takes 12 damage! Soldier 10 cannot counter!
    Vampire 11 moves to M5, attacks Soldier 10 with Iron Axe. Soldier 10 takes 14 damage! Soldier 10 is slain!
    Vampire 10 moves to O5
    Vampire 12 moves to O3
    Vampire 14 moves to N5
    Vampire 15 moves to O4
    Mortley attacks Crumbling Wall for 17 damage! Crumbling Wall is destroyed!
    Vampire 17 moves to F21
    Vampire 18 moves to E20

Turn 5 Begin:

Players
    Spoiler
    Show

Allies
    Spoiler
    Show

Enemies
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #210

Mortly

"Where are they? I expected much more resistance than this. Still, its best not to look a gift horse in the mouth. Keep it moving people! We don't know how long this peace will last."