New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground

Default Fire Emblem: Age of Turmoil

The border town of Genak is normally a quiet, peaceful place, but today the streets are lined with people and the air is filled with the sound of celebration, as all of Morhelv awaits the beginning of the parade commemorating their independence. The parade route begins at the north end of town, winds its way through the crowded streets, and ends at Gamore Pass itself, where a massive statue has been erected as a memorial to the great national hero, Queen Terra the Defiant.

King Multas stands among the parading soldiers, overjoyed with the celebration but still characteristically anxious about its outcome. He had been planning this event for five years, and wanted it to be absolutely perfect.

He watched the cheering crowd as he passed by them. They seemed to be enjoying themselves immensely, which helped to calm the King’s nerves. The parade had been a success. But then among the smiling faces of his people, he suddenly spotted something that turned his joy to dread.

“Get down!” one of Multas’ attendant’s warned as an arrow flew at them from an open doorway. The crowd panicked at the sudden attack and rapidly dispersed, fleeing into their homes. Several screamed and were abruptly pulled inside by further attackers.

“No…why this? Why now?” Multas fell to his knees, distraught.

“Protect the King!” shouted one of his bodyguards, helping Multas back to his feet. “Hold off these attackers while we get him to safety!”

They threw open the door to a nearby home, first checking to make sure they were not walking into a trap, and brought the king inside. From several other buildings people emerged brandishing weapons, and began to close in on the people blocking the path to their objective…

Spoiler
    Show
    4is111 has the map and such, so we can begin as soon as he posts it.
    Last edited by Niek; 2010-08-05 at 01:35 AM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Fire Emblem: Age of Turmoil

Act 1: The Blood of Galvas
    Chapter 1: The Parade
    Turn 1
    Win Conditions:
    Defend 6 Turns
    Route
    Defeat Conditions:
    Enemy Arrives
    Sheron Dies
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry if it's unclear where one square and another begins. I'll be happy to clear up any confusion in the OOC thread.
    Player Units:
    Spoiler
    Show

Enemy Units:
    Spoiler
    Show

Last edited by 4is111; 2010-07-31 at 09:54 PM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Being hired to help defend the parade Julian looked from the skies upon the assassins.He followed the guards who were trying to secure to king taking him into a house and then some allied also appeared.Seeing an assassing sneaking hidden in some houses he decides to at least scare him first

Julian them charges to him and pierces with the lance and then makes Aurum land for a quick recovery,and then as soon as he can takes the sky again and goes to where the units are

I am Julian Sorel and I was hired as a mercenary.From who shoul I be taking orders?

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

"Milord, is his majesty safely inside?" Ossler asks Sheron, moving quickly up to cover the nearest alleyway from attack.

Spoiler
    Show
    Move up two to C8.
    Currently operating the 5e Subclass Contest and the 5e Base Class Contest. Check them out if even just to vote or give feedback, we love that in there.

Spoiler
    Show

My DMsGuild content. Most of it was written with feedback from right here on the forums.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Colossus in the Playground

Okay if Juilen hit the thief at B9 Sheron will move tob A8 and attack the thief, if Juilen misses, Sheron will wait for Mercury to attack if they both miss, Sheron stays put

His majesity is safe, now we must guard the door, Your orders come from me, I'm the leader of the Outing guard
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Barbarian in the Playground

Mercury tilted her head back and finished her third glass with one, large gulp. The festivities began just as she came into town to sell her loot, so it was the perfect time to enjoy some drink. She'd even gotten a nicely made Iron Sword to replace the one she broke on some would-be pickpocket's head.

As she was ordering another drink, making a spectacle of herself and driving the nearby patrons to the opposite edges of the bar, screams echoed from down the streets.

"...feh. How's a lady supposed to enjoy herself with all that racket?" As she turned to her fourth drink, the screams grew louder and a new sound mixed into the cacophony- the clashing of steel. Mercury froze, grumbled under her breath, and snatched the drink and her sword up in a single motion.

"Great, some punks had to pick NOW to crash the festivities. Oh well, maybe I can get a bounty out of them. This is for the drinks, and a little extra for the glass itself." *Plop* The server's objections were cut off when he saw the small pile of coins were dropped onto the counter. Mercury strode out the door and into the mess, idly sipping her drink and carrying her sword over her shoulder. "This is more my kind of party, anyhow. You guys need some help?"

Action:
    If Julian did not hit the thief at B9, move to B8 and attack.
    If Julian did hit the thief at B9, but Sheron misses, move to B8 and attack before the thief can harm Sheron.
    If both Julian and Sheron hit the thief, Mercury stays put and does nothing.
    Last edited by UserShadow7989; 2010-07-31 at 11:36 PM.
    Thanks to Akrim.elf for the avi of my OC.

Homebrewer's signature.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Pixie in the Playground

Flumph

"Ack!" Leon ducks behind a house as an arrow whizzes by. "I can't attack directly, I'd become a pincushion! Best to wait for them to come to me."

Leon waits.
    Last edited by kakekikoku; 2010-07-31 at 11:33 PM.

8. - Top - End - #8

Turn 1
    Player Turn:
    Julian moves to B8
    {table]|Julian attacks Assassin 4 for 14 damage!|Assassin 4 counters for 0 damage!|Assassin 4 counters for 0 damage!|[/table]
    Julian gains 11 XP!
    Julian moves to D7.
    Ossler moves to C8.
    Sheron moves to A8.
    {table]|Sheron attacks Assassin 4 for 8 damage!|Assassin 4 is slain!|[/table]
    Sheron gains 31 XP!
    Mercury waits.
    Leon waits.

Enemy Turn:
    Mortly

"Now is our hour of glory! Swarm over them like a storm of grasshoppers and kill the king!"
    Assassin 1 moves to E1.
    Assassin 2 waits.
    Assassin 3 moves to E7.
    {table]|Assassin 3 hits for 5 damage!|Mercury counters for 10 damage!|[/table]
    Mercury gains 11 XP!
    Assassin 5 moves to B11.
    Assassin 6 moves to F6.
    Assassin 6 steals Mercury's vulnerary!
    Mortly waits.

Turn 2:

Player Units:
    Spoiler
    Show

Enemy Units:
    Spoiler
    Show

Last edited by 4is111; 2010-08-01 at 01:36 AM.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Pixie in the Playground

Flumph

While the thief is preoccupied taking peoples medicine in the middle of a life or death battle, Leon ambushes him from behind.

Move to F5 and attack thief

10. - Top - End - #10

Mercury hears the man scream out an order, as the swordswoman opposite her lands a blow. What a pain in the neck. I doubt that twig with a voice planned this, he sounds too unhinged to organize anything. She sipped her drink with her free hand. Doesn't sound like the type to blab, either. We'll just have to get it out of one of his goons. Now, I'll just deal with the girl and find one of his weedier minions to knock out-

Mercury noticed her pocket felt a bit lighter all of a sudden. She saw the bold thief getting hit by one of the defenders, and snarled. On second thought, she'll do fine as a prisoner. I want to teach her thieving friends a painful lesson for that, so they won't be in any condition to talk. Mercury swings at the other woman, aiming to knock her out with the flat of her blade.

Action:
    Attack Myrmidon 3 for the KO, do not move. If capturing ala Fire Emblem 5 is in this game, consider this as a capture attempt.
    Last edited by UserShadow7989; 2010-08-01 at 04:01 PM.

Homebrewer's signature.

11. - Top - End - #11

For the king, and lord I move to A 10 and attack the thief (assain 5) with fire
    Last edited by Illven; 2010-08-01 at 05:33 PM.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground

If Myrmidon 3 dies from the attack:

Seeing the enemy swordsman fall, Ossler takes his opportunity.
    "Milord, we appear to be pushing back the attackers!"

Move to F7, attack thief 6 w/Iron Lance.

If Myrmidon 3 survives:

Ossler watches the uncannily quick enemy swordsman dodge the mercenary's attack. Rather than allow this potential ally to fall, he steps in and delivers a blow with his lance.

Move to D7, attack Myrmidon 3 w/Iron Lance.
    Currently operating the 5e Subclass Contest and the 5e Base Class Contest. Check them out if even just to vote or give feedback, we love that in there.

Spoiler
    Show

My DMsGuild content. Most of it was written with feedback from right here on the forums.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

Keeping a close eye on Sheron who seemed to be his commander as in the remaining of the battlefield.His allies were doing well,the enemies looked weak.Since they were already attacking in doubles he decides to remain helping the commander

As soon as he casts his spell he orders Aurum to charge the thief that appears and arrives a couple of seconds after the fire had hit him [Move to B10 and attack]

Their numbers seems to be low,sir

Says in a quick pass then goes to the front of the door where the king and his guards entered[Returns to B8]
    Last edited by DukeGod; 2010-08-01 at 10:19 PM.

14. - Top - End - #14

Turn 2
    Player Turn:
    Leon moves to F5.
    {table]|Leon attacks Assassin 6 for 8 damage!|Assassin 6 counters for 4 damage!|[/table]
    Leon gains 11 XP!
    {table]|Mercury attacks Assassin 3 nonlethally for 10 damage!|Assassin 3 is incapacitated!|[/table]
    Mercury gains 31 XP!
    Sheron moves to A10.
    {table]|Sheron attacks Assassin 5 for 9 damage!|Assassin 5 cannot counter.|[/table]
    Sheron gains 11 XP!
    Ossler moves to F7.
    {table]|Ossler attacks Assassin 6 for 11 damage!|Assassin 6 is slain!|[/table]
    Ossler gains 31 XP!
    Julian moves to B10.
    {table]|Julian attacks Assassin 5 for 13 damage!|Assassin 5 is slain!|[/table]
    Julian gains 31 XP!
    Julian moves to B8.

Enemy Turn:
    Mortly

"Stop dieing like idiots, you idiots! How can I work with such incompitant buffoons? Those of you still alive, don't die!"
    Assassin 1 moves to B1.
    Assassin 2 moves to H12.
    Mortly waits.
    Assassin 3 reinforces to B2.
    Turn 3:

Player Units:
    Spoiler
    Show

Enemy Units:
    Spoiler
    Show

Last edited by 4is111; 2010-08-01 at 11:35 PM.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground

Ossler notes the arrival of the new assassin with little surprise.
    "The assassins have reinforcements! Defend the king!"

Move to C6 and wait.
    Last edited by MoleMage; 2010-08-02 at 06:14 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #16
    Pixie in the Playground

Flumph

Leon enters the house, brandishing his sword, ready to fight any assassins that may be inside.

Move to E3 and visit.

17. - Top - End - #17

Move to B8 and wait

18. - Top - End - #18

Mercury sees the thief get killed by her comrades- and immediately fall unto the Vulnerary he stole, breaking the vial and spilling it's contents on the ground. "Well, crap. I wanted to do that." The soldier's call catches her attention, and she sees the well dressed swordsman go around the corner.

An idea pops into her head, and Mercury backs up a bit for a running start- also taking care to keep an eye in Leon's direction for if he needs help. Any second now... While she braces, she swallows more of her drink.

Action:
    Move to F6 and wait.

Homebrewer's signature.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground

Seeing everything alright there for the moment he decides to check the surrounins,ordering Aurum to move to the house to south[Move to D10]

Wait here Aurum!

Orders the wyvern and them dismounts while entering the house.Checks around for assassins and if finds any of the townsfolk tells him to stay inside where it's safer,them gets out and mounts again,going back to near his commander [Flies back to C8 and wait]

20. - Top - End - #20

Turn 3
    Player Turn:
    Ossler moves to C6.
    Leon moves to E3.
    Leon visits.
    Racist Man

"Assassins are after the king? Thats just like those darned vampires, isn't it? Here, take this. They're afraid of fire. Go kills some vampires for me, would you?"
    Leon got a Torch!
    Mercury moves to F6.
    Julian moves to D10.
    Julian visits.
    Supersitious Woman

"Your protecting the king, aren't you? If he gets hurt, give him this. It's my grandmother's recipe, distilled over the course of two generations. Be careful with it. Human bone marrow is hard to come by."
    Julian got an elixir!
    Julian moves to C8.

Enemy Turn:
    Mortly

"They think they've beaten us, but they have not. Come out from hiding amongst the populous and strike at the heart of our enemy, my brothers and sisters!"
    Assassin 1 moves to A1.
    Assassin 2 waits.
    Assassin 3 moves to A3.
    Mortly waits.
    Assassin 4 reinforces to I8.
    Assassin 5 reinforces to E14.
    Assassin 6 reinforces to H14.
    Assassin 7 reinforces to B14.
    Assassin 8 reinforces to I5.
    Turn 4:

Player Units:
    Spoiler
    Show

Enemy Units:
    Spoiler
    Show

Last edited by 4is111; 2010-08-03 at 07:35 AM.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Pixie in the Playground

Flumph

"Thanks for the pile of sticks! I'm sure these will be incredibly useful!" Leon appears out of the house with a bundle of unlit torches tied to his back, closes the door, and walks out to hear the 'leader' screaming about superior numbers.
    Superior numbers your arse, they've only got four men left, including him! But then you see several more assassins pop out of the buildings. "Sh-" You wonder if the fat bum was an assassin too. Might as well have been with his giving you a bundle of sticks to weigh you down with. Good thing you jammed the door shut.

Leon moves to F5
    Last edited by kakekikoku; 2010-08-04 at 04:44 PM.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

"Ah, milord, I would like to retract my previous statement. I recommend that you return to the safety of the line, even magic has its limits."

Move to C4 and wait.
    Last edited by MoleMage; 2010-08-04 at 09:15 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #23

"What was that? 'Brothers and Sisters'? Funny how you say that one minute when the last you sent many of them to their deaths! Mercury was over half way done with her drink, and took another sip for good measure. The part of her brain that tells her not to taunt the psychos with swords was shutting off for the night.

"Some leader YOU are! You berate your buddies for getting killed when you're losing, but the moment you THINK you have the advantage, you start singing praises. Why don't you fight us instead of throwing your minions unto our blades? BY THE END OF THE DAY, I'LL BEING WEARING YOUR SPINE LIKE A NECKLACE, ASSUMING YOU HAVE ONE!"

She points her sword skyward, losing balance for a second, and feeling her body swell with pride... at which point she notices the reinforcements and loses her voice.

...oh crap. Um, maybe using his body parts as clothing can wait another day. Time for a strategic advancement to the rear. Already scared sober, Mercury puts on a poor facade of righteous fury and moves to put her back to the door.

Action
    Move to C6.
    Last edited by UserShadow7989; 2010-08-04 at 09:06 PM.

Homebrewer's signature.

24. - Top - End - #24

This is nothing, we have slayed many more, than the merger reinforcements here, we will win this day Move to D5 and wait

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground

Moves to E6 and wait

"I gonna have to ask for and extra after this..."

26. - Top - End - #26

Turn 4
    Player Turn:
    Leon moves to F5.
    Ossler moves to C4.
    Mercury moves to C6.
    Sheron moves to D5.
    Julian moves to E6.

Enemy Turn:
    Mortly

"See how they tremble and huddle together like scared children? Rain down upon them and kill, maim and slaughter!"
    Assassin 1 moves to C2.
    {table]|Assassin 1 attacks Ossler for 6 damage!|[/table]
    Ossler gains 1 XP!
    Assassin 2 moves to G11.
    Assassin 3 moves to C3.
    Assassin 3 steals Ossler's vulnerary!
    Assassin 4 moves to H10.
    Assassin 5 moves to F10.
    Assassin 6 moves to G12.
    Assassin 7 moves to B10.
    Assassin 8 moves to G3.
    Mortly waits.

Turn 5:

Player Units:
    Spoiler
    Show

Enemy Units:
    Spoiler
    Show

Last edited by 4is111; 2010-08-05 at 02:24 PM.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground

Ossler risks a quick glance behind him to see if any of the enemies have broken through. Seeing the house intact, he turns and attacks the assassin who stole his vulnerary.

Attack Assassin 3

Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #28

Okay after Ossoler, moves, I attack Thief 3 with fire, after moving to B4

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground

Again as soon as the fire kills the enemy,Julian orders Aurum to charge at the archer[Move to C3,attack Archer]then without even waiting,as the wyvern knew very well he retreats[Move back to C5] before the Archer can take his hands to the string of the bow

Well done Aurum.We don't want that incident at the plains to happen again right?

((Edit:Just noticed,I can't reach B5 with my Canto))
    Last edited by DukeGod; 2010-08-05 at 11:21 PM.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Pixie in the Playground

Flumph

Leon, seeing his allies abandon him for a more defendable position, follows suit and runs behind the house. When he circles, he comes face to face with an assassin, a large bleeding wound in his chest. "Hey! I remember you! You're that guy who kept shooting arrows at me!"
    Leon charges the archer before he can notch an arrow...

Move to C3 and kill archer
    Last edited by kakekikoku; 2010-08-05 at 10:02 PM.