New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Fire Emblem: Age of Turmoil

Quote Originally Posted by Niek View Post
    "Not worse for the kingdom, I admit. But... I have family sir, I must make sure they are unharmed!"
    He looks at shinobu first apologetic, then turns to the guard again.

Okay led us to your family. Are they anywhere close?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Orc in the Playground

"They live in a town not far from here. Maybe a few hours away at most. I'm worried."

"We have bigger things to worry about." Malia comes into view around the corner of the castle wall. "I know that man who led the attack. He's not a fool, he knows that assassinating the king will not give him power on its own. I fear the nobility may also be coming under attack, and if so we may still have a chance to stop it."

3. - Top - End - #273

Okay is there a noble manor near here?

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

4. - Top - End - #274
    Orc in the Playground

"The Count's manor in Lothet is the closest one of importance. It is a few days to the northeast of here, but perhaps we will be lucky and the enemy will have not yet attacked. I doubt they have the numbers to strike everywhere at once."

5. - Top - End - #275
    Ogre in the Playground

Shinobu: "Lothet? It should be possible to arrive before the enemy... Though if we use the most direct route then it will be easier for us to fall to ambush." Shinobu speaks from beside Lord Sheron.

"Though if we are prepared for an ambush, then it isn't really an ambush is it?"
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

6. - Top - End - #276

Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Shinobu: "Lothet? It should be possible to arrive before the enemy... Though if we use the most direct route then it will be easier for us to fall to ambush." Shinobu speaks from beside Lord Sheron.

"Though if we are prepared for an ambush, then it isn't really an ambush is it?"
    It still could be, we don't know if and when they will strike and may waste our energy on useless paranoia, be that as it may we must make way to Lothet. Shinobu can you guide us to Lothet?
    Last edited by Illven; 2011-01-18 at 06:55 PM.

7. - Top - End - #277
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    It still could be, we don't know if and when they will strike and may waste our energy on useless paranoia, be that as it may we must make way to Lothet. Shinbou can you guide us to Lothet?
    Shinobu: "Shinobu." She corrects again lightly.
    I can lead us there. But it seems that Lady Malia and some of the others may have other ideas?" Shinobu looks at the others.

8. - Top - End - #278
    Orc in the Playground

"I should travel to the guard barracks and rally the survivors. I suggest you scout ahead. If you encounter enemy forces you don't think you have the strength for, we will not be too far behind."

9. - Top - End - #279
    Orc in the Playground

Malia leaves, and the party follows Shinobu's lead as they travel towards Lothet. It is one of the smaller counties of Morhelv, located in the most heavily forested region of the kingdom. Most of the population is concentrated in a few large towns, with large stretches of treacherous wilderness between them. The beaten dirt roads used by traders are usually the only viable path through the otherwise impenetrable woods.

On the evening of the first night of travel, you come across a man running in the opposite direction, clearly in a panic.

"Zombies! The town is overrun with the undead!"

10. - Top - End - #280
    Bugbear in the Playground

Chapter 4: Do to the Dead
    Turn 1

Win Condition:
    Route
    Defeat Condition:
    Sheron Dies

Player Units:
    Spoiler
    Show

Enemy Units:
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #281

We have to warn the villagers, Juilan wait take my vulenrary then go North, Karvek the second row on the left. Mercury to the bottom row, Shinobu next to me.

Move to I11 and wait after Juilan takes Vulenrary.
    Last edited by Illven; 2011-01-24 at 06:33 AM.

12. - Top - End - #282
    Orc in the Playground

Mortley stands at the back of the town, admiring his handwork as the zombies lurch down the street

"Ah, Mortley," he says when he sees his subordinate arriving, "What are you doing here? I do not recall telling you to be here."

"Espadri!? You're here? I, uh... you should give me more credit. Thanks to my efforts, the castle has fallen ahead of schedule. I have come for further orders."

"Is that so? By the bulge of your pockets, I would have thought you simply stole away with some treasures like a rat while the others were fighting."

"You wound me, sir! i acquired these during the initial attack on Multas' life several weeks ago. I'm saddened that you think so little of me that you would expect me to be looting when others are fighting."

"It would be consistent with your cowardly actions thus far. But I will give you a chance to prove your bravery. I see some survivors from the royal guard have followed you here. Deal with them. I forbid you to leave this town until either you or they are dead." He turns and walks away into the forest.

"What!? You can't be serious! No... I'll finish off these lowly cowards and meet back up with you within the hour. You have my word!"

13. - Top - End - #283

"Zombies? Alright, lets lay into em!" Karvek said, running into the town, perhaps looking a little too excited for this opportunity.

Move to H10 and wait.
    ~ZA

14. - Top - End - #284
    Barbarian in the Playground

Spotting Mortly and the large number of Zombies, Mercury smiled like a shark that found its next meal. "Just what I needed. Nothing like a good brawl to clear your head-"

You know he would want you to rescue the villagers first. They both would, really.

Mercury flinched. Greeeeat. I'm hearing voices in my head. Well, they have a point. Get people out first, THEN kick rotting corpses around.

She rushed over to a nearby house, feet clapping against the cobblestones. "Hey!" She banged on the door. "An army of corpses are heading this way! If you break for the south gate, you can get out before they get here! Otherwise, bar your doors and windows!"

Action:
    Move to K15, visit.
    Thanks to Akrim.elf for the avi of my OC.

Homebrewer's signature.

15. - Top - End - #285
    Ogre in the Playground

Back into the battlefield Julian took a deep breath. Ah the rotten smell of...dead flesh? Oh great zombies. Vampires,now Zombies. Supernatural was not his forte and now they were all around

Mounting Aurum he takes a low flight, first grabbing the Vulnerary tossed to him by Sheron and then flying ahead, making a small circle over the church, and a quick look at the enemies. He could recognize the green-robed one...

Landing close to the doors, and readying his lance, he gets rather nervous, one's first real defeat in battle really messes with your mindl,but now was not time for that, shaking his head around and sending his hair into his face, he throws the bangs back to where they belong and raises his lance. Aurum realizing they were challenging them to come, gives a dissonant roar\

Trade Vulnerary with Sheron, then Canto(or normal move,probably both work) to K10
    Last edited by DukeGod; 2011-01-25 at 06:38 PM.

16. - Top - End - #286
    Ogre in the Playground

Shinobu: "Sorry Lord Sheron, I'm going to go ahead to help the villagers. It won't take too long to evacuate them again." She says before disappearing from sight into the shadows.

Shinobu moves to D15 and Visits.

17. - Top - End - #287

Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Shinobu: "Sorry Lord Sheron, I'm going to go ahead to help the villagers. It won't take too long to evacuate them again." She says before disappearing from sight into the shadows.

Shinobu moves to D15 and Visits.
    At least you're apologizing Shinobu, let me join you

(OoC I changed ny move in my first post this turn)

18. - Top - End - #288

Turn 1:
    Player Turn
    Sheron moves to I11.
    Karvek moves to H10.
    Mercury moves to K15.
    Mercury visits.
    Woodsman

"Don't worry about me. If any zombies come in here an axe to the head should right fix them. Now that that brute with the axe is gone and you're here, I doubt we're in any great danger. You should have seen the warrior who left just as you arrived. The man was built like a brick wall. He destroyed half the town on his own, and raised the fallen as mindless undead. I didn't think it was possible to be such a powerful soldier and necromancer at once."
    Julian moves to J11.
    Julian takes Sheron's vulnerary.
    Julian moves to K10.
    Shinobu moves to D15.
    Shinobu visits.
    Old Man

"Thank you for stopping by to help me board the place up. While you're here, is it true that the captial has fallen? We've had terrible luck with royalty for as long as I can remember. Why, just thirty years or so ago the queen was assassinated by a mad clergyman. He thought she was a vampire, believe it or not. Last I heard, he fled to the woods and was never heard of again. Oh, look a me, rambling like that. You'd better get moving before the zombies get here!"

Ally Turn
    Gideon reinforces to B9.
    Enemy Turn
    Mortly

"There they are! Go, slaughter our master's enemies!"
    "Arrgroah!"
    "Go on, attack them!"
    "Blarfg!"
    "They're right there, you stupid zombie, do something"
    "Morrlieg..."
    "Insufferable whelps! Must I do everything myself!?"
    Mortly waits.
    Zombie 1 moves to G5.
    Zombie 2 move to G7.
    Zombie 3 moves to E5.
    Zombie 4 moves to K9.
    {table]|Zombie 4 attacks Julian for 4 damage!|Julian couter attacks for 14 damage!|[/table]
    Julian gains 7 XP!
    Zombie 5 moves to P8.
    Zombie 6 moves to G10.
    {table]|Zombie 6 attacks Karvek for 4 damage|Karvek couter attacks for 11 damage|[/table]
    Karvek gains 6 XP!
    Karvek grows to level 4!
    +1 Str!
    +1 Skl!
    +1 Luck!
    +1 Def!
    Zombie 7 moves to G8.
    Zombie 8 moves to K6.
    Zombie 9 moves to P9.
    Zombie 10 moves to K4.
    Zombie 11 moves to E4.
    Zombie 12 moves to K7.
    Zombie 13 moves to P5.
    Zombie 14 moves to Q8.
    Zombie 15 moves to G3.
    Zombie 16 moves to Q6.

Turn 2

Player Units:
    Spoiler
    Show

Ally Units:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Enemy Units:
    Spoiler
    Show

Last edited by 4is111; 2011-01-25 at 07:37 PM.

19. - Top - End - #289
    Ogre in the Playground

"The flesh of these thing is pretty strong

With some difficulty, taking the lance from the insides of the Zombie who doesn't seem harmed at all. They were pretty good at psychological warfare even if unintentional one. Preferring to take some boost before the next attack, he looks to the side and sees the new guy who joined them. Cool

"HEY! YOU WITH THE AXE!"

Once he looks Aurum flies full speed towards the nearby zombie and Julian impales him. Once coming to a full stop he smiles and looks at the ally

"Switch with me =D?"
    Move to G9, Attack Zombie 6 (Or whatever combination of "Move to X, attack Zombie 6, Canto to G9 and actually ends in G9 that 4is111 prefers to write ^^)

EDIT:Oops,forgot to post my actions
    Last edited by DukeGod; 2011-01-29 at 03:03 PM.

20. - Top - End - #290

Excuse me priest, theres an undead invasion in town, we could use some holy supplies if you have any to spare? If not you should bar the door.

Move to I9 and visit
    Last edited by Illven; 2011-01-29 at 03:47 PM.

21. - Top - End - #291

There is a shuffling from inside the church, and someone answers.
    "Speak! Be you zombie or human?"
    "What? He's OBVIOUSLY a human!"
    "I don't know that! he might be a very clever zombie, you never know... Master of stealth, assasination and disguise..."
    "Are you suggesting that there is such a thing as zombie ninjas?"
    "I hate to interrupt, you two, but we have a guest at the door who is very patiently waiting a response."
    "...Yes, Father."

The door creaks open and an aging man with a priestly hat and robe is standing on the other side. Behind him are two very nervous villagers behind rows of stacked up chairs forming a crude barricade. Bedrolls with the wounded are visible in the background.

"Greetings, friend. We have used all of our supplies upon the wounded here already, but if you wish to seek shelter here you are welcome... I'm afraid the zombies made themselves known before you arrived..." he gestures over to the wrecked houses behind the church. "I am Father Mannfred, athough I do not use that title often. May I ask who you are?"
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #292

"Huh?" Karvek says, watching the wyvern rider soar over and kill the zombie that was attacking him. "Uh, sure," He replied moving to where the wyvern was only moments before and axing the zombie there.

Move to K10 and axe the zombie.
    ~ZA

23. - Top - End - #293

Good, now get to the next house-

"Oh, cram it! Can't you hear all that fighting back there?! They need another front liner!"

The safety of the people comes fir-

"Shuddap! I do whatever the hell I want, and no stupid half-drunk hallucination is going to change that!" Mercury skid to a stop, turning from the remaining house and dashing back towards the crowd in the center. "Bring it on, you rotting piles!"

Action:
    Move to I14 and wait.
    Last edited by UserShadow7989; 2011-01-29 at 08:10 PM.
    Thanks to Akrim.elf for the avi of my OC.

Homebrewer's signature.

24. - Top - End - #294

Quote Originally Posted by Steilos View Post
    There is a shuffling from inside the church, and someone answers.
    "Speak! Be you zombie or human?"
    "What? He's OBVIOUSLY a human!"
    "I don't know that! he might be a very clever zombie, you never know... Master of stealth, assasination and disguise..."
    "Are you suggesting that there is such a thing as zombie ninjas?"
    "I hate to interrupt, you two, but we have a guest at the door who is very patiently waiting a response."
    "...Yes, Father."

The door creaks open and an aging man with a priestly hat and robe is standing on the other side. Behind him are two very nervous villagers behind rows of stacked up chairs forming a crude barricade. Bedrolls with the wounded are visible in the background.

"Greetings, friend. We have used all of our supplies upon the wounded here already, but if you wish to seek shelter here you are welcome... I'm afraid the zombies made themselves known before you arrived..." he gestures over to the wrecked houses behind the church. "I am Father Mannfred, athough I do not use that title often. May I ask who you are?"
    My name is Sheron Father Mannfred Sherons says extending his arm for a handshake. Is everyone in here stable? He asked abit worried If so we could use your help in combating the undead horde

25. - Top - End - #295
    Ogre in the Playground

Shinobu: "...Looks like I will have to hurry now. I hope everyone else is alright..." She says to herself. Then she appears at the next house.

Shinobu moves to F15 and Visits.

26. - Top - End - #296
    Troll in the Playground

Gideon: "Hmmph. Looks like I arrived right on time."

Gideon dashes past the house in front of him, and moves into the adjacent alley. After a quick glance over the wall, he levels two quick shots at the nearest shambling creature.

Action:
    Move to E7, attack Zombie 2 in G7.
    Last edited by ex cathedra; 2011-01-30 at 07:05 AM.

27. - Top - End - #297

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    My name is Sheron Father Mannfred Sherons says extending his arm for a handshake. Is everyone in here stable? He asked abit worried If so we could use your help in combating the undead horde

"Please, just call me Mannfred. You've arrived just in time - the last of the people who made it here are stable. No more will die provided the undead do not take another step into this town."

The priest turns back to his temporary congregation. "Bar the door, I will be back soon." he requests, but despite it not being a command the two men quickly get to work. Turning back to Sheron, Mannfred steps out of the church and examines the rest of his team who are in eyeshot. "Yes... I believe we can fight back now... I will help you liberate this town, although I am not a fighter myself." Mannfred turns around and hefts the crossbar off the top of the door - wait a minute, that's not a crossbar, it's a Heal staff! "Now... Show me your wounded."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steilos

Skills
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #298

Quote Originally Posted by Steilos View Post

"Please, just call me Mannfred. You've arrived just in time - the last of the people who made it here are stable. No more will die provided the undead do not take another step into this town."

The priest turns back to his temporary congregation. "Bar the door, I will be back soon." he requests, but despite it not being a command the two men quickly get to work. Turning back to Sheron, Mannfred steps out of the church and examines the rest of his team who are in eyeshot. "Yes... I believe we can fight back now... I will help you liberate this town, although I am not a fighter myself." Mannfred turns around and hefts the crossbar off the top of the door - wait a minute, that's not a crossbar, it's a Heal staff! "Now... Show me your wounded."
    Sheron smiles at the priest's aid Well right now our only wounded is Juilan He said pointing to the Wyvern rider. Just be careful healing him, Juilan is a bit reckless.

29. - Top - End - #299

Turn 2:
    Player Turn
    Julian moves to G9.
    {table]|Julian attacks Zombie 6 for 11 damage!|Zombie 6 is slain!|[/table]
    Julian gains 21 XP!
    Julian grows to level 3!
    HP +1!
    Str +1!
    Def +1!
    Sheron moves to I9.
    Sheron visits.
    Mannfred is recruited to I10.
    Karvek moves to K10.
    {table]|Karvek attack Zombie 4 for 7 damage!|Zombie 4 is slain!|[/table]
    Karvek gains 15 XP!
    Mercury moves to I14.
    Shinobu moves to F15.
    Shinobu visits.
    Young Girl

"Help! Please help! My brother was outside when that psychopath showed up. He can't be dead! I know he just can't! Please, you have to find him. He's probably alone and confused and helpless. Those walking corpses will tear him to pieces if they find him. If you act quickly he'll live. They wouldn't notice him until they were practically on top of him. Those zombies just shamble about aimlessly until they're within striking range of something. Please don't let that happen! Once they start chasing someone they'll never let up til they reach the end of the earth."
    Mannfred defaults to moving to G10.
    {table]|Mannfred heals Julian for 5 HP!|[/table]

Ally Turn
    Gideon moves to E7.
    {table]|Gideon attacks Zombie 2 for 13 damage!|Gideon attacks again for 9 damage!|[/table]
    Gideon gains 18 XP!

Enemy Turn
    Mortly

"Blast it! Stop falling apart like worthless corpses. It seems I'll have to take a more hands on approach to this fight."

Mortly moves to J7.
    Zombie 1 moves to G7.
    Zombie 3 moves to G5.
    Zombie 5 moves to P10.
    {table]|Zombie 7 attacks Julian for 4 damage!|Julian counter attacks for 14 damage!|[/table]
    Zombie 8 moves to K9.
    {table]|Zombie 8 attacks Karvek for 3 damage!|Karvek counter attacks for 14 damage!|[/table]
    Karvek gains 5 XP!
    Zombie 9 moves to L10.
    {table]|Zombie 9 attacks Karvek for 4 damage!|Karvek counter attacks for 14 damage!|[/table]
    Karvek gains 5 XP!
    Zombie 10 moves to K6.
    Zombie 11 moves to F5.
    {table]|Zombie 12 attacks crack L7 for 14 damage!|Crack L7 has 6 HP remaining.[/table]
    Zombie 13 moves to P7.
    Zombie 14 moves to P9.
    Zombie 15 moves to G6.
    Zombie 16 moves to Q8.

Turn 3

Player Units:
    Spoiler
    Show

Ally Units:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Enemy Units:
    Spoiler
    Show

Last edited by 4is111; 2011-01-31 at 11:35 PM.

30. - Top - End - #300

Mannfred

Mannfred finishes healing the lightly wounded wyvern rider before noticing a rather large man with an axe over to the right taking some hits. Hitching up his robes, he sprints like a maniac towards the axe fighter and mutters some words under his breath. As the staff glows an iridescent blue and the energy wraps over the man in front of him, the priest cannot help but notice a woman with a sword advancing towards them.

At that point he notices the gaping hole to the riight of the man. The zombie-sized hole. His mind now made up, Mannfred calls over to the woman. "E-Excuse me? Over here! we have a gap over here, if you don't mind!"

Action:
    Move to J10, Heal Karvek in K10 with Heal Staff
    Last edited by Steilos; 2011-02-03 at 07:41 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steilos

Skills
    Spoiler
    Show