New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Fire Emblem: Age of Turmoil

"Coming right up!" Mercury slid in the gap beside Karvek, brandishing her sword. She shoot a rude gesture towards the nearest zombie, despite knowing it would not understand. "Let's go, rotty!"

Action:
    Move to K11, wait.
    Thanks to Akrim.elf for the avi of my OC.

Homebrewer's signature.

2. - Top - End - #302
    Bugbear in the Playground

Fighting these rotters was much easier work than their previous fight, but Karvek knew there was danger in complacency, so he was still on edge, just like before. "Watch yourself, Miss Mercury."

Stay where I am and attack zombie at L10.
    ~ZA

3. - Top - End - #303
    Ogre in the Playground

Holding himself against a zombie Julian sees the one thing that makes him get truly reckless. It was a risky shot but it would give them a pretty good tactical advantage. Taking a second to think better he looks at the zombie. He had to be faster. Taking flight he charges at Mortley and aiming for the chest

"Hey there!"

With some bloodlust and pleasure he thrusts the lance even more and lets Aurum get please by taking a bite at his arm, waiting for his sword to strike, he takes advantage of the moment where he loses the strenght to keep the lance im him and pulls it off, disengaging before suffering any more serious injury

"Well. That was some vengeance"
    Move to J7, Attack Mortley, Canto to G8 after Sheron kills the Zombie

4. - Top - End - #304
    Colossus in the Playground

Sheron wondered who the rotten corpse was before he was killed, man, woman? Tailor, Priest, Mayor? Then he realized how morbid his thought was. He pushed it out of his head with a soft chuckle to himself.

Move to F9 and attack Reveant at G8 with Fire
    Last edited by Illven; 2011-02-04 at 06:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

5. - Top - End - #305
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by 4is111 View Post
    Shinobu visits.
    Young Girl

"Help! Please help! My brother was outside when that psychopath showed up. He can't be dead! I know he just can't! Please, you have to find him. He's probably alone and confused and helpless. Those walking corpses will tear him to pieces if they find him. If you act quickly he'll live. They wouldn't notice him until they were practically on top of him. Those zombies just shamble about aimlessly until they're within striking range of something. Please don't let that happen! Once they start chasing someone they'll never let up til they reach the end of the earth."
    Shinobu: "Don't worry, I'll find him. But it's dangerous outside. Stay in here, ok?

I'll bring your brother back soon."
    She said to the girl. Then Shinobu disappeared into the shadows, and was running on the road again.

"I'm sure that boy will present himself soon. One of the others might find him first I suppose. Ah... too much talking~"

Shinobu moves to K16 and Waits.
    Last edited by Kasanip; 2011-02-04 at 07:02 PM.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

6. - Top - End - #306
    Troll in the Playground

Gideon

Gideon watches the odd assortment of fighters, grinning. These kids are impressive, he thinks, so they're certainly no militia. They're not any mercenaries that I recognize, either. I wonder what an armed group such as this is doing here, of all places? They seem to have these creatures under control, at least, so I suppose that this might be a bad time to question their intent.

"I guess I'd better help with the evacuation, then!" The archer rushes back to the front of the building, and leaves three resounding pounds upon the wooden door. "Hello? Hello! Open up!"

Action:
    Move to C8, Visit.

7. - Top - End - #307

Turn 3:
    Player Turn
    Mannfred moves to J10.
    {table]|Mannfred heals Karvek for 11 HP!|[/table]
    Mannfred gains 11 XP!
    Mercury moves to K11.
    {table]|Karvek attacks Zombie 9 for 14 damage!|Zombie 9 is slain!|[/table]
    Karvek gains 15 XP!
    Sheron cannot act during Julian's turn.
    Sheron moves to G10.
    {table]|Sheron attacks Zombie 7 and criticals for 24 damage!|Zombie 7 is slain!|[/table]
    Sheron gains 15 XP!
    Julian cannot move to J7 (occupied by Mortley).
    Julian moves to I7.
    Mortly

"You're actually attacking me directly? I'd hoped it wouldn't have to come to this, but I'm afraid I'll have to kill you. Wait, I recognise this one. I thought you'd have the sense to quit after your first brush with death, well, if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself."

{table]|Julian attacks Mortly for 14 damage!|Mortly counter attacks for 7 damage!|[/table]
    Julian gains 15 XP!
    Mortly

"Errg... That's quite an arm you've got. You wouldn't be so smug if I still had my personal guard. Don't think I'm beat yet."

Julian moves to G8.
    Shinobu moves to K16.

Ally Turn
    Gideon moves to C8.
    Gideon Visits.
    Youth

"You're out there, fighting the zombies, aren't you? I'll help! I may not have much training, but my father's a master swordsmith. I have his masterpiece right here! I'll take this sword, and with it cleanse this village of evil! The demons will know and fear my name, they will cry out to the heavens 'oh, save us from the great unstoppable-"

The youth trips over a table, landing on his sword. It is broken in half.
    "Oh no! Look what I've done! Father will never forgive me for that. Here, take this, take it far away. I'll tell him I lent it the defenders and it was lost in the chaos. Please, no one else has to know about this."
    Gideon got a shinobigatana!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sword D, Rng 1, Wt 5, Mt 8, Hit 75, Crt 35, Uses 20 note: useable only by Thieves, Assassins and Rogues

Enemy Turn
    Mortly

"This wound is deeper than I feared. I'll have to retreat for now, and let the grunts grind away at their defences. I'll bet I could be put to better use elsewhere anyhow."

Mortly moves to K8.
    Mortly quaffs vulnerary for 10 HP!
    {table]|Zombie 1 attacks Julian for 3 damage!|Julian counter attacks for 15 damage!|[/table]
    Julian gains 5 XP!
    Zombie 3 moves to H7.
    Zombie 5 moves to L11.
    {table]|Zombie 5 attacks Mercury for 7 damage!|Mercury counter attacks for 10 damage!|[/table]
    Mercury gains 5 XP!
    {table]|Zombie 8 attacks Karvek for 3 damage!|Karvek counter attacks for 14 damage!|Zombie 8 is slain!|[/table]
    Karvek gains 15 XP!
    Zombie 10 moves to K9.
    {table]|Zombie 10 attacks Karvek for 3 damage!|Karvek counters for 14 damage!|[/table]
    Karvek gains 5 XP!
    Zombie 11 moves to G5.
    Zombie 12 waits.
    Zombie 13 moves to P10.
    Zombie 14 moves to L10.
    {table]|Zombie 14 attacks Karvek for 3 damage!|Karvek counters for 13 damage!|[/table]
    Karvek gains 5 XP!
    Zombie 15 waits.
    Zombie 16 moves to P9.
    Zombie 2 reinforces to H17.
    Zombie 4 reinforces to I17.
    Zombie 6 reinforces to A9.
    Zombie 7 reinforces to A10.

Turn 4

Player Units:
    Spoiler
    Show

Ally Units:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Enemy Units:
    Spoiler
    Show

Last edited by 4is111; 2011-02-10 at 02:08 PM.

8. - Top - End - #308
    Ogre in the Playground

Shinobu: "Hmm? What's this feeling? Uh oh, more zombies.... I... have to hurry."

Shinobu moves to 015 and visits.

"Excuse me, you need to get out of here now. There are lots of zombies coming."

9. - Top - End - #309

Juilan take care of their boss, they are just rotten corpses they can't have good planning by themselves

Sheron moves to C10 attacking Zombie 7

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

10. - Top - End - #310
    Ogre in the Playground

Somewhat awed by Mortley living after this strike, Julian wonders if it was wise to attack him again. Deciding so, he prepares to go once more, this time really to finish him. Flying he stops by his side, around 1 yard away from him. Hovering in the air, and making sure nobody would see him, he takes his pendant and shows it to Mortley. He says calmly, and low. This was only between he and the vampire

"In the name of Delrose"

Hiding it again under his armor and clothes, he circles Mortley while flying. Still in same voice as before

"And now. We duel!

Charging him, he tosses the first strike of the sword aside, and finally hitting with the lance once more. Once he pulls it back, he waits until Mortley falls to the ground, before considering him dead. Flying to where Mercury was and the zombies were breaking through, he pushes some of them back without causing any damage
    Move to K10(after Karvek kills zombie), attack Mortley, Canto to K11. After Mercury has moved away. If Mortley doesn't die, cancel the Canto
    Last edited by DukeGod; 2011-02-14 at 07:46 AM.

11. - Top - End - #311

Mannfred

Mannfred turns after healing the axeman to find the wyvern rider jumping straight into the throng of zombies and out again.

"Wh... What do you- What does he think he's doing!?" Mannfred blurts out eventually, breaking his stunned silence to dash over and heal the reckless young man before he got himself killed.

The wyvern rider didn't make it too easy on him - he was hopping around here there and everywhere, leaving Mannfred running in circles almost. Eventually, the wyvern touches down, and the priest, by now almost blue in the face, can finally do his job.

Move to J11, heal Julian with Heal Staff after Julian has moved.
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #312

All the little claws and bites were slowly adding up, but Karvek knew he was too strong to die here, even if that sword-wielder came over...In a flurry of wings, scales and lances, that no longer became a concern, so he set about slaying the great many shamblers moving to him. As Mercury left, Karvek glanced about to make sure she was safe in her retreat when the Wyvern thumped to the ground next to him.
    "Whoa......Hey....uh...wyvern-guy!"

Attack zombie 10.

((this plan assumes mortley dies. Should he live, Karvek munches a vulnerary, or whatever it is you do with them)) Nope.
    Last edited by ZeltArruin; 2011-02-14 at 12:25 PM.
    ~ZA

13. - Top - End - #313

Mercury grunted from the zombie's slash, blood oozing from the cut. She spun in a counter attack to remove one of its limbs. It was during that spin she spotted two more rotters closing in on Sheron and some archer she couldn't quite recognize. "Watch yourself, spell man!"

Figuring Karvek could handle himself, and seeing Julian move near her position, she took off at a dead run to assist Sheron. Gotta hurry gotta hurry gotta hurry... She popped the cork out of a vulnerary with her teeth, downing some of the solution before jamming the cork back in.

Nicely done, now you're abandoning your post. How typical, miss "Fearless Rose Bandit".

Shut up shut up shut up!

Homebrewer's signature.

14. - Top - End - #314
    Troll in the Playground

Gideon

"Careful there, boy," Gideon warns the young man, but it was too late. He sighs. "Fine, I'll take it. Just... lock these doors, and don't get yourself into anymore trouble."

It was only when he heard two low grunts that Gideon realized that he still had his back turned to the battle. He spins around to find that more of the creatures had arrived, just in time to see a young mage attack one of them. He's giving orders, huh? Must be important. Seems like a good opportunity to endear myself to him!

Gideon moves to the house by which the mage was standing. "Hey there! Allow me to help!"

Action:
    Move to B11, attack Zombie 7, assuming that Sheron doesn't kill it.

15. - Top - End - #315

Turn 4:
    Player Turn
    Shinobu moves to O15.
    Shinobu visits.
    Riadza
    "Soldiers? Thank Kadriden, help has arrived! I'm afraid my own healing staff has already been exhausted, and I have no weapon with which to fight. But with you here, I am certain the town will be saved. Please take this as a sign of thanks. May it be useful to you in the future."

Shinobu obtains a Light Rune!
    Sheron moves to C10.
    {table]|Sheron attacks Zombie 7 for 9 damage!|Zombe 7 cannot counter!|[/table]
    Sheron gains 5 XP!
    {table]|Karvek attacks Zombie 10 for 14 damage!|Zombie 10 is slain!|[/table]
    Karvek gains 15 XP!
    Mercury moves to G10.
    Mercury quaffs a vulnerary.
    Mercury recovers 10 HP!
    Julian moves to K10.
    Mortly

"Blast! It seems I've made a tactical error. Alright, I'll tell you what, I surrender. I know when I'm beat, and I can't flee now. I'll make you a deal, and bear in mind I wouldn't bother if it weren't in both our best intrests. After all, there's no reason for us to be take these politics personally. We were just following orders, doing our jobs. I could be a more valueable ally than I think you realize, and I'm certainly not a threat now that I've been confined to this one horse town. How much is my life worth to you? I can meet your price in gold. Wait, wait! Gold isn't the only thing I can offer. I'm a well connected man. I could be of great service to you. You won't regret it. At the very least, I won't go down swinging."

{table]|Julian attacks Mortly nonlethally for 14 damage!|Mortly is slain!|[/table]
    Julian gains 45 XP!
    Mortly

"I'm glad you saw things my way. Take this as a token of my appreciation. Its unlikely we'll meet again, adieu."

Julian obtains a blue gem!
    Julian moves to K11.
    Mannfred moves to J11.
    {table]|Mannfred heals Julian for 18 HP!|[/table]
    Mannfred gains 11 XP!

Ally Turn
    Gideon moves to B11.
    {table]|Gideon attacks Zombie 7 for 13 damage!|Zombie 7 is slain!|[/table]
    Gideon gains 18 XP!

Enemy Turn
    Zombie 1 moves to F10.
    {table]|Zombie 1 attacks Mercury for 6 damage!|Mercury counter attacks and crits for 33 damage!|[/table]
    Mercury gains 15 XP!
    Mercury grows to level 5!
    +1 HP! +1 Str! +1 Skl! +1 Spd! +1 Def! +1 Res!
    Zombie 2 moves to H15.
    Zombie 3 moves to F10.
    {table]|Zombie 3 attacks Mercury for 5 damage!|Mercury counter attacks for 11 damage!|Mercury attacks again for 11 damage!|Zombie 3 is slain!|[/table]
    Mercury gains 12 XP!
    Zombie 4 moves to I15.
    {table]|Zombie 5 attacks Julian for 4 damage!|Julian counter attacks for 14!|Zombie 5 is slain!|[/table]
    Julian gains 18 XP!
    Zombie 6 moves to B10.
    {table]|Zombie 6 attacks Gideon for 9 damage!|Gideon can't counter!|[/table]
    Gideon gains 1 XP!
    Zombie 11 moves to G9.
    {table]|Zombie 11 attacks Mercury but misses!|Mercury counter attacks for 12 damage!|Mercury attacks again for 12 damage!|Zombie 11 is slain!|[/table]
    Mercury gains 15 XP!
    Zombie 12 moves to K9.
    {table]|Zombie 12 attacks Karvek but misses!|Karvek counter attacks for 14 damage!|[/table]
    Karvek gains 18 XP!
    Zombie 13 moves to L11.
    {table]|Zombie 13 attacks Julian for 3 damage!|Julian counter attacks for 12 damage!|[/table]
    Julian gains gains 6 XP!
    {table]|Zombie 14 attacks Karvek for 3 damage!|Karvek couter attacks for 13 damage!|Zombie 14 is slain!|[/table]
    Zombie 15 moves to G9.
    {table]|Zombie 15 attacks Mercury for 6 damage!|Mercury counter attacks for 12 damage!|Mercury attacks again for 12 damage!|Zombie 15 is slain!|[/table]
    Mercury gains 12 XP!
    Zombie 16 moves to L10.
    {table]|Zombie 16 attacks Karvek for 5 damage!|Karvek counter attacks for 12 damage!|[/table]
    Karvek gains 6 XP!
    Karvek grows to level 5!
    +1 HP! +1 Res!

Turn 5

Player Units:
    Spoiler
    Show

Ally Unit:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Enemy Units:
    Spoiler
    Show

OOC: I'm still working on Riadza's portrait, but I didn't want to delay the turn any longer.
    Last edited by 4is111; 2011-02-24 at 02:50 PM.

16. - Top - End - #316

As the fly boy flits away on his wyvern, Karvek moves to take his position and hew down the zombie that Jules had very nearly run through.
    Move to K11 and attack zombie 13.
    ~ZA

17. - Top - End - #317

Mannfred

For a brief few moments, there is a flurry of activity, of steel, flesh and blood. When the dust cleares, there are suddenly a lot less undead than before. Mannfred casts his eyes about the battlefield, before settling on a pair of shambling zombies that were in that disconcerting proximity called 'run-up-and-claw-your-face-off distance'. A life peacefully promoting tolerance and piety does not help in these situations whatsoever, as Mannfred is rapidly finding out.

Mannfred nervously shuffles away from the undead menace, waving his staff off to the right. He is so absorbed in anxiety that he completely fails to notice who he is healing.

Mannfred will Move to J10 after Mercury moves to K10 and heal Mercury with Heal Staff.
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #318

Sheron waits foe Gideon to attack Zombie 6 and moves to B11 to recruit.

If Gideon doesn't kill the zombie Sheron moves to G10 and attacks.

19. - Top - End - #319

The zombies rushing towards Mercury only served to rekindle her love of battle and distract her from the overreaching situation. The first went down, then another. Then the third. Mercury's grin grew larger and larger with each shambling corpse slain, and by the fourth it was practically orgasmic.

Unfortunately, she soon ran out of targets, and reality slowly started to creep its way back in. "C'mon, you shambling sacks of rotten meat! Is that all you can do?!" Not wanting it to end so soon, she ran over to the spot vacated by Julian to carve into the remaining zombie. It was a shallow pleasure, but she would take what she could get.

Action:
    Move to K10 and attack the zombie at L10.

Homebrewer's signature.

20. - Top - End - #320
    Ogre in the Playground

Shinobu: "Ah, well thank you for the gift. However, like I said, you should evacuate or at least lock the door. Sorry, I have to hurry."

Shinobu says. She avoids looking at the eyes of the person and puts the strange item away.

Shinobu moves to N16 and waits

"Looks like I'll have to take care of this one."

21. - Top - End - #321
    Ogre in the Playground

Not exactly trusting Mortley, but leaving him for now, as he could easily catch up if necessary, Julian turns towards the waves of enemies that came

Piercing one with his lance, and keeping the other away for some time with some help from Aurum, he takes flight and goes to help Shinobu. She just had came out of the infirmary like him and maybe they shouldn't return to it right now. Taking a look at the zombie unharmed, he attacks him, falling back a bit to protect the villages

Move to H14, Attack Zombie 2, Canto to H13

22. - Top - End - #322
    Troll in the Playground

Gideon

Gideon recoils at the zombie's blow, steps back, and lodges two arrows into the creature. "Hmmph. Filthy beast."

"Now, then. Where are the rest?"

Action:
    Move to B12, attack Zombie 6.

23. - Top - End - #323

Turn 5:
    Player Turn
    Shinobu moves to N16.
    Julian moves to H14.
    {table]|Julian attacks Zombie 2 for 15 damage!|Zombie 2 counterattacks for 4 damage!|[/table]
    Julian gains 5 XP!
    Julian moves to H13.
    Karvek moves to K11.
    {table]|Karvek attacks Zombie 13 for 11 damage!|Zombie 13 is slain!|[/table]
    Karvek gains 12 XP!
    Mercury moves to K10.
    {table]|Mercury attacks Zombie 16 and crits for 30 damage!|Zombie 16 is slain!|[/table]
    Mercury gains 12 XP!
    Mannfred moves to J10.
    {table]|Mannfred heals Mercury for 18 HP!|[/table]
    Mannfred gains 11 XP!
    Sheron moves to G10.
    Sheron has no targets to attack!

Ally Turn
    Gideon moves to B12.
    {table]|Gideon attacks Zombie 6 for 13 damage!|Zombie 6 cannot counterattack!|Gideon attacks again and hits for 13 damage!|Zombie 6 is slain!|[/table]
    Gideon gains 18 XP!

Enemy Turn
    Zombie 2 moves to H14.
    {table]|Zombie 2 attacks Julian for 4 damage!|Julian counter attacks for 15 damage!|Zombie 2 is slain!|[/table]
    Julian gains 15 XP!
    Julian grows to level 4!
    +1 HP! +1 Skl! +1 Luck! +1 Def!
    Zombie 4 moves to I13.
    {table]|Zombie 4 attacks Julian for 2 damage!|Julian counter attacks for 15 damage!|[/table]
    Julian gains 4 XP!

I'm not going to waste time making you kill the last zombie.
    Pick someone to gain 15 or so XP for killing it.

MAP CLEARED!
    Last edited by 4is111; 2011-03-06 at 11:45 PM.

24. - Top - End - #324
    Troll in the Playground

As the battle clears, Gideon saunters up to the group, smiles warmly, and puts away his bow.

"Greetings! Great work out there. I'm Gideon, by the way. The village is lucky that you arrived when you did, though it's a shame that those things damaged the town so. Are you all okay?"

25. - Top - End - #325

Quote Originally Posted by aethernox View Post

As the battle clears, Gideon saunters up to the group, smiles warmly, and puts away his bow.

"Greetings! Great work out there. I'm Gideon, by the way. The village is lucky that you arrived when you did, though it's a shame that those things damaged the town so. Are you all okay?"
    My name's Sheron, yeah I think we're all okay, partly thanks to you. What are you doing here anyway?

26. - Top - End - #326
    Orc in the Playground

"Where... where is my brother?" the girl runs out into the street and begins searching around corners for her brother.

27. - Top - End - #327

Quote Originally Posted by Niek View Post
    "Where... where is my brother?" the girl runs out into the street and begins searching around corners for her brother.
    I'll help you search young miss. What was your brother doing outside? Sheron searches for the lady's brother by pushing rocks and debris where he could be hiding

28. - Top - End - #328
    Troll in the Playground

"Well, then. It's nice to meet you, Sheron. I didn't have any specific business here, I just happened..." as the girl distracts Sheron, Gideon's reply trails off. "Right! Like I was saying, It's nice to meet you all. May I ask your names, as well?"

As he finishes speaking, Gideon examines the group. He suddenly steps forward, towards Shinobu, and smiles. "Hi. I hope this doesn't seem too forward of me, but one of the villagers gave me this." He attempts to hand the Shinobigatana to her. "He damaged it beforehand, though. Anyways, I can't make any use of it, and your group is more deserving of the village's praise than I. Perhaps you'll be able to do something with it. Just consider it a sign of our friendship."

29. - Top - End - #329
    Ogre in the Playground

Shinobu

The zombie is not moving anymore. Shinobu looked at it with dangerous red eyes before she turned away. Were there any more in this town? No...at least nothing close to her position.
    She blinked and her normal eyes returned.

Shinobu: "Ah, I have to hurry then. That little girl wanted me to find her brother after all. I hope Lord Sheron is ok"

And suddenly there is no Shinobu standing here as she disappears into the shadow.

...Another street over Shinobu stops.

"Wait...What did he look like?" She wonders. "A big brother... Well, I'm sure he is handsome. There aren't too many people like that out tonight, so it shouldn't be hard~♪" And again she steps into the shadows as a blur.

~*~

And suddenly Shinobu hops down off of the roof near the others.
    "Ah, excuse me Lord Sheron, sorry to-" But she stops as she notices the two new people and the little girl again.

Quote Originally Posted by aethernox View Post

As he finishes speaking, Gideon examines the group. He suddenly steps forward, towards Shinobu, and smiles. "Hi. I hope this doesn't seem too forward of me, but one of the villagers gave me this." He attempts to hand the Shinobigatana to her. "He damaged it beforehand, though. Anyways, I can't make any use of it, and your group is more deserving of the village's praise than I. Perhaps you'll be able to do something with it. Just consider it a sign of our friendship."
    Shinobu: "Ah.."
    Shinobu responds, a little flustered perhaps, but politely accepting the broken sword.

"Well, thank you. I'm sure a broken sword will be useful.

I'm Shinobu. Excuse this forward question, but I don't suppose you have a younger sister...?"
    She looks sideways at the little girl.

30. - Top - End - #330
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh... I'm afraid not, actually. I take it that he isn't with your group, either? That doesn't bode well..." Gideon pauses, grimacing faintly. "I mean, I'm sure that he's fine. He was probably just hiding while the fighting occurred. Perhaps I can assist you in finding him."