New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Fire Emblem: Age of Turmoil

I didn't realize that Mercury could double-attack Mode, Yeah Mercury should attack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

2. - Top - End - #422
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    I didn't realize that Mercury could double-attack Mode, Yeah Mercury should attack.
    She can't, Mercury gets killed the second Mode counter-attacks

3. - Top - End - #423

Quote Originally Posted by DukeGod View Post
    She can't, Mercury gets killed the second Mode counter-attacks
    Mercury has 16 hp, Mode has 17 attack, Mercury has 4 Resistance that's 13 points of damage

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

4. - Top - End - #424
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Thus the whole point of using a Vulnerary.

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

5. - Top - End - #425
    Orc in the Playground

Turn 6 Results:
    Mercury attacks Mode with Iron Sword. Mode takes 7 damage! Mode counters with Flux. Mercury takes 13 damage! Mercury attacks again for 7 damage! Mode is slain! Mercury gains 60 XP! level up! (+1 Spd +1 Res)

"Not over..."

Julian visits the red house. An elderly man greets him at the door. "Ah! I knew someone would arrive in time! Here, take a few coins as a reward and please, come in, make yourself at home!"
    Gained 1000 GP!

Turn 7 Start:

Players
    Spoiler
    Show

Ally
    Spoiler
    Show

Somolt
    Count Level 1
    HP: 14/14 Str: 2 Skl: 1 Spd: 2 Lck: 5 Def: 1 Res: 2
    Attack: 7 Hit: 94 Crit: 0 Avoid: 9
    Iron Sword 46/46

Darris
    Fighter Level 3
    HP: 12/26 Str: 7 Skl: 5 Spd: 5 Lck: 4 Def: 4 Res: 3
    Attack: 15 Hit: 87 Crit: 2 Avoid: 14
    Iron Axe 45/45
    Vulnerary 3/3
    Door Key 1/1 (Droppable)

Delton
    Soldier Level 3
    HP: 21/21 Str: 5 Skl: 6 Spd: 5 Lck: 5 Def: 6 Res: 4
    Attack: 12 Hit: 94 Crit: 3 Avoid: 15
    Iron Lance 45/45
    Vulnerary 3/3
    Door Key 1/1 (Droppable)

Enemy
    Spoiler
    Show

Vampire 11
    Fighter 3
    HP: 20/26 Str: 9 Skl: 7 Spd: 6 Lck: 4 Def: 4 Res: 3
    Atk: 17 Hit: 91 Crit: 3 Avoid: 16
    Iron Axe 44/45
    Last edited by Niek; 2011-10-01 at 08:36 PM.

6. - Top - End - #426
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Hector moves left 4, up 1.

Hector saw the silent figures around him, with auras of green. He noticed his own aura remained red. "Erm... You're all very quiet... Am I being prepared for some bizarre ritual?"

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

7. - Top - End - #427

Sheron moves up 5

No, only the vampires.

8. - Top - End - #428
    Bugbear in the Playground

Karvek, seeing few foes remaining, walks up to the healer, resting his axe over his shoulder. "Hey, you, I could use some healing," he said, stopping near the priest.

Move over three spaces.
    ~ZA

9. - Top - End - #429
    Orc in the Playground

Victory for Team Player Character!

Hector gains 28 XP for slaying Vampire 11. Hector levels up! (+1 HP +1 SPD)

Gained Red Gem!
    Gained Javelin!
    Gained Goddess Icon!

With the fighting settled down, Count Somolt ventures outside to greet his rescuers. "We are glad you came when you did. Thanks to you, at least some of the militia survived. Please, come inside and rest. You have earned it."

10. - Top - End - #430

Thank you sir, but we must move foward and make sure the rest of the noble families are safe, or assess the damage in the worst-case.

Sheron bows to the lord.

11. - Top - End - #431

Karvek

"Maybe after all that stuff?" Karvek asks Sheron, not opposed to more work in any way, but rewards were always nice when food was involved.
    ~ZA

12. - Top - End - #432
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Niek View Post
    Hector gains 28 XP for slaying Vampire 11. Hector levels up! (+1 HP +1 SPD)
    No 3 stat min this game?

And I put all those points into growths, how can Hector suck that bad?

Hector stood there, silent. He had no idea who these people were, no idea what they wanted with him, no idea why he was snatched out of the sky, and his aura was still a dangerous red. Best to stay put and hope for the best, but he heard one mention vampires? He shuddered. What had he gotten himself into?
    Last edited by Penguinator; 2011-10-18 at 02:17 PM.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

13. - Top - End - #433
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinator View Post
    No 3 stat min this game?

And I put all those points into growths, how can Hector suck that bad?

Hector stood there, silent. He had no idea who these people were, no idea what they wanted with him, no idea why he was snatched out of the sky, and his aura was still a dangerous red. Best to stay put and hope for the best, but he heard one mention vampires? He shuddered. What had he gotten himself into?
    Instead of a 3 stat minimum, every time a stat does not increase on a level the chance for it to do so on the next level increases by 5%, returning to its base value once the stat does increase.

14. - Top - End - #434
    Barbarian in the Playground

Mercury glowered down at Mode's form, wiping the blood from her blade as the world and its happenings finally came back into focus. "..." The bandit let out a long sigh; there wasn't any pleasure in the fight anymore, not since Os-the boyscout kicked it. She was beginning to have her doubts with the vampire girl she let escape, but now she knew for certain she had gone soft.

"Hey, you still alive?" Mercury kicked the vampire's side, checking for a response. Part of her wanted to keep the vampire alive for questioning, but when she saw Drake faint from her attack... There was a lot of blood. Or whatever vampires had that passed for it. Not just on the ground, either; she was covered in the stuff from all the fighting.

"Great. You just can't stay in control of yourself, can you Rose Bandit?" Mercury knelled down and picked the vampire up by the back of her cloak, fingers grasping around top of the girl's spine. With her other hand, she more gently lifted Drake off the ground and over her back. "You hang on, hear me? I don't want anyone else to die on my watch." 'On her watch'. She almost scoffed at herself. What was she, some kind of hero? Too late for that crap.

Not wasting any time, she made her way back to the others. A new arrival caught her attention. "Hey, you holding up alright there, mister monk?" She flashed a shark-like smile towards the group to disguise her turmoil- which might send the wrong message, considering how she forgot she was dressed in blood and carrying two prone forms at that point. Her hair in particular was soaked and ruffled, the loosely clinging bandanna holding the red soaked-locks in a way that made her new 'Rose Knight' and 'Rose Bandit' titles very apt.
    Last edited by UserShadow7989; 2011-10-22 at 11:05 PM.
    Thanks to Akrim.elf for the avi of my OC.

Homebrewer's signature.

15. - Top - End - #435
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by UserShadow7989 View Post

Not wasting any time, she made her way back to the others. A new arrival caught her attention. "Hey, you holding up alright there, mister monk?"

Hector shook his head. "Not very well." He then thought a moment, then put on his best "Fatherly Monk" voice. All those years at the monastery had to give him something, right? "Come closer, my child... May I ask whom I'm addressing?" He trembled slightly, still trying to make himself appear as small as possible.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

16. - Top - End - #436
    Orc in the Playground

"Not over...no mercy...he said..." Mode struggles to speak as she weakly reaches out a hand towards the fallen form of Imach as Mercury carries her past.
    Last edited by Niek; 2011-10-23 at 03:59 AM.

17. - Top - End - #437

Approaching a few steps, she smiled. "Mercury, the Rose Bandit! At your service!" The swordswoman did an exaggerated bow, somehow not dropping Drake. With how he was trying to make himself look smaller, Mercury practically towered over him. She removed her bandanna and used it to clean off her hair, allowing the messy locks to fall out of place.

Looking over at the rest of the group, she searched for the priest. Despite her bravado, she was deeply worried about Drake. "What's your name?" Mercury was about to ask about the monk's blindfold when she noticed Mode was conscious. I knew I heard something... Her shark-like grin turned vicious, and she pressed the vampire against the ground by her neck.

"Well, well, it appears sleeping beauty's awake." Her eyes narrowed. "How's about you give us some information here, little missy? Talk now, and I'll even let you keep two organs of your choice!" It faintly occurred to her that she needed to ask questions before the vampire could have a chance at answering them. "Since we're doing introductions, why don't we start with your name? Then you could tell us who this 'he' you're talking about is."

The way Mode had worded it... Mercury's brow furrowed at the memory of Mortly's interrogation. Didn't he say vampires couldn't refuse an order from elders or something like that? The rose bandit had to stop her train of thought right there. She didn't want to think how many of the vampires they were fighting might not have had a choice in what they were doing, especially since she was about to interrogate one. Playing the chivalrous knight sucks.

Homebrewer's signature.

18. - Top - End - #438
    Ogre in the Playground

Julian steps down from Aurum, and after some checking around, begins the quite tedious task of dragging the corpses around and piling them all in just one place.

"Hey Rose" he says as he passes by Mercury and Hector "Guess you bet the blind guy" he almost goes to grab Mode, and then stops as he sees she's actually awake and talking. Oh great...well, Rose could handle herself againast a very crippled vampire. Probably... But he stays nearby just in case, glancing at the corpse pile every now and then just in case another one of those had the idea of coming back

19. - Top - End - #439
    Orc in the Playground

"Mode..."

Julian notices movement in one of the supposed corpses. Not one of the vampires, but Imach, the villager brought down by Mode early in the fight. He begins to stand.

20. - Top - End - #440
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by UserShadow7989 View Post

Looking over at the rest of the group, she searched for the priest. Despite her bravado, she was deeply worried about Drake. "What's your name?" Mercury was about to ask about the monk's blindfold when she noticed Mode was conscious.

"Hector..." He noted, looking down.

"Mode..."

The monk took an uneasy step toward the vampire. "Come now, come now. Straight answers, more than one word," he added, irritably. "I can sense the darkness about you; in your soul, and in your tome." He slid his own tome to an accessible position. "I don't take well to shaman. Especially vampiric ones," he said, almost snarling, which was surprising for a monk.

Julian notices movement in one of the supposed corpses. Not one of the vampires, but Imach, the villager brought down by Mode early in the fight. He begins to stand.

Hector noticed the flash of red in his line of "sight." His head snapped towards the near-dead man. "And that is...?" he asked, motioning towards the others for an answer.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

21. - Top - End - #441

"Mode, huh? Not a bad name." She grinned, not noticing the movement in the pile. The bandit eased up on the pressure against the druid's neck ever so slightly, instead deciding to sit on her back to make sure she stayed pinned. Her legs needed the rest anyways. "That's a start, but you didn't answer my other question." Mercury tried to think of an efficient way to extract the information, but her mind kept wandering back to the question of how much say she had in anything.

Well, I guess I'm not exactly in the right state of mind to play the stick. Guess I'll have to leave it to Hector and be the carrot. Her tone quite suddenly shifted to an uncharacteristically soft one, at odds with the blood covering her. "Here's a different one for now, then. Simple question too. What does your group want? What do your leaders want?" After debating it for a while, she decided to ask. Confirmation couldn't be as bad as just wondering all day and night. "...and what do you, personally, want?" The last bit was tinged with curiosity.
    Last edited by UserShadow7989; 2011-10-26 at 11:46 AM.

Homebrewer's signature.

22. - Top - End - #442

Karvek does his work with the corpses, as was his usual, hauling the bodies with out complaint. He saw Mercury sit on the lead vampire, and wandered over, wondering what was going on, drawing his axe out, just in case something happened.

"Why not just finish her and be done with it?" He asked, not liking to see the vampire live longer.
    ~ZA

23. - Top - End - #443

Sheron turns to Karvek

If we get information out of her, we could save lives. Granted we can't completely rely on the info we get from her, but it may still help.

24. - Top - End - #444
    Orc in the Playground

"I am bound to Espadri. He seeks power. Myself, freedom."

25. - Top - End - #445
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

"Freedom? Freedom from this Espadri? ...Or something greater?" He shook his head, and his tone darkened. "Seems odd for one who seeks freedom to ally themselves with the darkness."

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

26. - Top - End - #446
    Orc in the Playground

"For myself, from Espadri. For the kingdom, from Thond. For the world, from vampirism."

27. - Top - End - #447

Who told you there was a cure? I've never heard of any.

28. - Top - End - #448
    Orc in the Playground

"There isn't. Even death."

29. - Top - End - #449

"There isn't. Even death."
    Then what did you mean freedom from vampirism

30. - Top - End - #450
    Orc in the Playground

"Destroy them. Only once all are dead will their victims be whole"